Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1137, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1115, Alisae wrote:
In post 1113, Tywin Lannister wrote:Again, why hasn't Titus called out Alisae? Any good townie would call out blatant buddying. Titus has not done so. She would only say 'Alisae is 80-90% town but but reasons for not 100%'. It's a way for her to have an out, but it was never real suspicion against Alisae. In my mind, Alisae could just be VI that doesn't know what she's doing. Her inexperience largely leaves me to ignore her over bigger fish like Titus.
I'll answer this. If she flips scum she'll get the town to lynch a townie. Because scum know who town are naturally. I basicly set myself up to be the person she can easily fall back on to be called scum.
I don't get your point here. 1 for 1 town/scum is great for town. If a lynch on me confirmed scum on someone else, I'd take it, especially on D1. But that's also not what you're saying. You're saying if she's scum, you were town that she liked buddying her. Well you've been doing it blatantly, and now you're flipping the script? Either Titus is town or she is scum, but if she is scum, why would you have ever buddied her so strongly? If town, what does that say about you? You surely wouldn't know she's town unless you were scum. See how this works? Buddying is always bad for town, at least on D1 without hard PR evidence.
I would have buddied her. Not as strongly, but I would have.
If she's town, I think we have a lot more people who you should be asking that to including yourself, because you've been pushing a mislynch this whole game if this is the case. But I'll answer your question anyways. If she's town, then it just says I freaked out over pressure.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1149, Tywin Lannister wrote:Gamma, you're scummy for ignoring Titus and focusing your entire attention on townies.
No, hes catching up.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 890, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount [bUNOFFICAL[/b]]Gamma Emerald 3 (Cabd, Elbirn, Titus)
Titus 5 (Nero Cain, Tywin Lannister, Lapsa, mozamis, Alisae)
Alisae 3 (Nosferatu, ssbm_Kyouko, Aj The Epic,)
Aj The Epic 1 (Transcend)
xSoniaNevermindx 1 (Gamma Emerald)
Lapsa 1 (Pine)

Not Voting 2 (xSoniaNevermindx, Lil Uzi Vert)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

The mod will be V/LA tomorrow.
updated unofficial VC^
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1039, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 355, Titus wrote:I do have to admit, the gladiate, if real, neuters my vca too...
This is horrible. VCA still works with gladiation.
No. It really doesn't. I have been reading through here and every post here is theory and a good chunk is wrong. VCA centers on the choices made. Gladiation artificially removes choices from the game, limiting data points.

Since I am making a post educating you, here's what you need for a good VCA

1) Every vote count colored, without bias of town by play
2) A scum flip not caused by a guilty/gladiator
3) 3 days of data to work with
4) A good understanding of optimal town and scum play
5) The ability to filter a VI.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I will get back to reading. If I only see more bad theory spec that makes me rip my hair out, I will be annoyed.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 103, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Mama Titus has spoken!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

speaking of the VC do you have any suspects LUV? You implied you were caught up earlier
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1040, Nero Cain wrote:I think only Elbin and Alisae and Titus herself think she's the town leader
Town leader cannot be determined today. You don't know the first thing about me Nero if you think I label myself town leader. I am vocal as fuck town but the wagons are not who I want, so I am not leading shit.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1153, Titus wrote:
In post 355, Titus wrote:I do have to admit, the gladiate, if real, neuters my vca too...
No. It really doesn't. I have been reading through here and every post here is theory and a good chunk is wrong. VCA centers on the choices made. Gladiation artificially removes choices from the game, limiting data points.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I will get back to reading. If I only see more bad theory spec that makes me rip my hair out, I will be annoyed.
Jesus Christ, pot meet kettle.

Titus is the player that called 4 players the scum team and conf biases everything over her bad theory in hopes of proving it right somehow. It's the definition of a bad theory, yet she has the nerve to call out Gamma? Wow. Misplaced fucking ego that is.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1048, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1036, Tywin Lannister wrote:Town: Cabd, SSBM, Cloud, Nero

Pro Town: Elibirn (see Uzi below), Sonia, mozamis, Lapsa

Null: Transcend, Gamma, AJ, Pine

Pro scum: Alisae, Nosferatu, Uzi (Uzi or Elibirn could change sides based on the flip of the other)

Scum: Titus
Do you see Titus and Alisae as scum together and does Alisae's behavior affect your read on Titus at all? Can you explain why Nero is so high on your list?
Given Nero's posting here, he's the townbeard and Tywin is kissing his ass.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

Kyouko, thoughts on Sonia and Uzi?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1157, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1153, Titus wrote:

Jesus Christ, pot meet kettle.

Titus is the player that called 4 players the scum team and conf biases everything over her bad theory in hopes of proving it right somehow. It's the definition of a bad theory, yet she has the nerve to call out Gamma? Wow. Misplaced fucking ego that is.
Oh wow, another lie on my post edit. AJ doesn't fit with you as scum, and my catchup saw that.

A lie to discredit me again, why am I not surprised?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Kyuoko:
I read some things that ping and/or worry me a bit but nothing too strong. I think I'm just going to continue to town hunt.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1161, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Kyuoko:
I read some things that ping and/or worry me a bit but nothing too strong. I think I'm just going to continue to town hunt.
Why town hunt when you could be scum hunting?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1050, Tywin Lannister wrote:@Alisae: what will you do if Titus flips scum? Your entire game will be flipped upside down. Why in the world would you be so sure of anyone on D1? That's ridiculous.
Subtle townblock attack. Given they can feed Nero's ego and blame him when shit goes side ways and start attacking the townblock...this is the type of post I expect
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Kyouko:
EBWOP
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1056, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1048, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1036, Tywin Lannister wrote:Town: Cabd, SSBM, Cloud, Nero

Pro Town: Elibirn (see Uzi below), Sonia, mozamis, Lapsa

Null: Transcend, Gamma, AJ, Pine

Pro scum: Alisae, Nosferatu, Uzi (Uzi or Elibirn could change sides based on the flip of the other)

Scum: Titus
Do you see Titus and Alisae as scum together and does Alisae's behavior affect your read on Titus at all? Can you explain why Nero is so high on your list?
I can definitely see it, albeit it being pretty improbable due to just straight bad play. Alisae would be extreme newbscum in that scenerio though, and Titus sure hasn't called her out for the blatant buddying. It's really bad, and any suspicious townie would call it out. Honestly, if I wasn't so sure Titus was scum, I'd just straight call Alisae scum and vote there. Buddying that bad on D1 isn't town play.

Does alisae's behavior affect my read on Titus? Yes, but only in slightly thinking Titus could be town and Alisae scum. I could definitely see Alisae/Titus scum team though, and without day talk, Titus can't reprimand Alisae for the blatant buddying. That will happen N1 IMO.
Ok, add veteran to your scumteam for this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1060, Tywin Lannister wrote:Oh, and Nero is high on my list due to him being one of the very few (me/Lapsa/Nero?) in-game to really question or go after Titus and her motivations. She was being put on a pedestal by Alisae and Elibrin, and others were sheeping her. She's been going after bad wagons consistently, but when only a few players question it, then it's likely due to her being scum. Easy wagons are usually scum driven, and Titus has pushed them all.
Yeah, no one's been sheeping me this game, given my pool wasn't being wagoned. Halfway convinced to fuck correcting all the garbage that comes out of your mouth.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

What lie? Omg you're seriously the most full of shit player I've seen on these forums. What lie? You throw that word around a lot, but you are completely full of it and have no ability to pull your head out of it. It's really irritating to have someone call another a liar without reason or actual thought. You are a real train wreck when your flaws are pointed out. I'll be really glad when you're lynched. You can take the liar thing to the dead thread. You're the real liar here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 751, Transcend wrote:Hi
There's 30 pages now wtf
I never addressed this before but I love this post.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1073, Cabd wrote:It's more likely than not a townslio given it was highlighted by the mod and scum is actively talking in their thread.

Very ballsy scum move to feign ignorance after the mod flat out posted that daytalk is a thing.
Yeah, it's not ballsy at all Cabd. The whole game knows scum have daytalk. That's easy enough to fake.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 756, Titus wrote:
In post 754, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can someone summarize the last ~25 pages plz?
Tywin, AJ, Laspa, Uzi scum.

Elbrin, Cabd, Transcend, Mozamis, Cloudkicker, That Interesting Tough Unicorn Smilemaker town.

Pine, ptob town.
These reads are OK. Don't fully agree with the SRs but the TRs are OK.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1159, Alisae wrote:Kyouko, thoughts on Sonia and Uzi?
They aren't bothering me aside from not voting. I haven't looked very closely at Sonia yet though so I think I'll do that now. LUV is the lurkier of the two I feel. Also forgot to post that Cloud is also currently not voting in that unofficial VC.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1094, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1086, CloudKicker wrote:Anyway, nero cain what do you think of tywin/alisae/titus trifecta
I think there's also the possibility of Elbirn wich would mean one of tywin/alisae is wrong but otherwise I can see it.
Bonus. 5 bucks says Nero's reason for doubting Elbrin can be summed up as thinking I am town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1162, Alisae wrote:
Kyuoko:
Why town hunt when you could be scum hunting?
Town hunting helps find scum by PoE as long as you're not careless.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1095, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1080, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 452, Cabd wrote:
In post 449, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Since it's come up again I'll actually quote the wiki and link the page if you guys want to verify
"Mechanical changes which must be announced beforehand include:
Mafia may have daytalk without an Encryptor as long as it is announced in the game's rules beforehand."
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game

We don't know if Mafia have an encryptor or not so we don't know if there's daytalk because the mod did not announce it. The mod is obligated to announce if there will be daytalk
without
an encryptor in a Normal Game.
Oh this changed since last time I played normals.

FWIW Cephrir does come fro the school of mods who used to enjoy daytalk; not sure if it's still the case but I'd call it more likely than not.
I really don't know what daytalk does to affect balance. Can you teach me?
Really? Why are you constantly asking asinine questions?

Okay, here's an example for you:

Titus is scum buddies with Alisae. Without day talk, Alisae is extreme newbscum and doesn't know to not buddy her scum team in-thread. She thinks that's how to play, but obviously Titus can't go and say 'hey Alisae, calm down there buddy, you'll get us both caught!' Without day talk, newbscum Alisae does what she does.

With day talk, the experienced scum would calm her the fuck down and try to minimize her mistakes.
Yeah, more evidence Tywin is faking for towncred. Cabd just recently stated the mod confirmed daytalk and Tywin is still doing "analysis" in the alternative.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”