Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1098, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 493, CloudKicker wrote:oh lord i just fucking thought about a flip in another game, sorry that was non intended
What?
Encryptor talk was because i was thinking about the flip in another game
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 504, Titus wrote:
In post 496, mozamis wrote:Gamma could be scum. As of p5, seem to be a lot of info w/out analysis.
Could be town catching up. Can we slow down to accomodate?
YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW THE HALF OF IT
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hold up plz
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Cloud, Nero hard SRs Titus, she's not one of his TRs
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

@ssbm: you ask why if I thought town Titus/scum Alisae was a possibility, why not vote Alisae. Mainly, I haven't switched because I want to be right with my conf bias that Titus is scum. Alisae is the low hanging fruit of the scum team IMO. Nobody will go out of their way to defend her if she had a wagon. They may for Titus. I COULD be wrong about one or the other, but I honestly don't believe both are town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Gamma is on like page 20, I feel bad now :lol:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yes Uzi, I know what WIFOM is. But go-on, I assume you have a point.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not really, just wanted to see what you would say.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

So you acknowledge there's a lower chance that Titus is scum than Alisae but still vote Titus? Alisae is the one buddying and sheeping Titus, not the other way around. I just don't understand how you can suspect both of them and decide Titus is the better lynch
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:33 pm

In post 1085, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1075, Tywin Lannister wrote:@Gamma: why would I have a role that says 'this person is scum' on D1? What are you even asking? That's a really stupid question.

If you want to ask me something, ask why I think Titus is scum, then read my posts that have explained my SR. What is your intent with that question about my role?
You say your flip will incriminate Titus. Unless you have something in your role that does so, I don't believe you.
BTW your case on Titus is terrible.
Yet Titus' case on me is good? She said my post asking for Uzi to answer Elibrin's question and saying 'it's only fair' was the scum tell of the century. Really? Now that is fucking terrible, but a lot of you latched onto that as if it was legitimate. Do you even know what my case is? Why defend Titus without looking at what she's done? You're ISOing me a lot apparently, but ignoring others. Why?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 64, Titus wrote:I am the queen of moon logic, which is a giant magnet. Good luck.

*tackle hugs Sonia*
This explains part of that Ty but you don't believe in meta.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay, re-read Titus' ISO. Tl;dr is I'm okay with lynching either of these fucks.
VOTE: Twyin

Why do I think Titus is town?
The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to think she isn't currently I'm going through her ISO and she could be seen as scummy, except she started interacting with me. And I thought her theories are genuine and stuff. Ya know, I really thought she was doing town things. So I defended my townreads hardly. But now that a lot of people think that Titus is scum, I might as well stop my conf bias and look through her. Turns out, no actual analysis. Besides on Tywin. Only real person I feel like she's gone after. Quite frankly it seems like she wants other people to do things for her in

Now why is my vote on Tywin?
I think Tywin and Titus got into a Scum v Scum fight. But right now Tywin is acting anti-town. He quite frankly hasn't responded to any of the posts that I wanted him to respond to. He's just twisting what people are saying and calling them out on that. And Tywin, go keep your ego in check. . No one ever catches scum 100% of the time unless they know who scum are because they are scum themselves and they really wanna bus their scummates.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1012, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1010, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1007, Nero Cain wrote:shoulda bought one in the 90's like me
Hi there, im glad youre popping out, do you still think titus is mefia?
no, I think Titus is the townest town that ever towned :igmeou:
In post 1103, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Cloud, Nero hard SRs Titus, she's not one of his TRs
i guess i took that too literraly
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:41 pm

In post 1108, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:So you acknowledge there's a lower chance that Titus is scum than Alisae but still vote Titus? Alisae is the one buddying and sheeping Titus, not the other way around. I just don't understand how you can suspect both of them and decide Titus is the better lynch
I am allowed to choose the more illogical vote, but if you want better reasons, than look at Titus not calling Alisae out for it. She's called 4 players specifically as the 'scum team' and I know I'm town. I suspect the others in her SR list are also town. She pushes all bad wagons consistently and her play reminds me exactly of what I do as scum. I truly believe Titus is scum or I wouldn't vote her. Alisae is low hanging fruit. If Titus is scum, then the best lynch is to take her out first. Alisae isn't experienced enough to carry a scum win the same way as Titus might.

Again, why hasn't Titus called out Alisae? Any good townie would call out blatant buddying. Titus has not done so. She would only say 'Alisae is 80-90% town but but reasons for not 100%'. It's a way for her to have an out, but it was never real suspicion against Alisae. In my mind, Alisae could just be VI that doesn't know what she's doing. Her inexperience largely leaves me to ignore her over bigger fish like Titus.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

VOTE: Alisae

Can't act like you want to buddy Titus and then trash her.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1113, Tywin Lannister wrote:Again, why hasn't Titus called out Alisae? Any good townie would call out blatant buddying. Titus has not done so. She would only say 'Alisae is 80-90% town but but reasons for not 100%'. It's a way for her to have an out, but it was never real suspicion against Alisae. In my mind, Alisae could just be VI that doesn't know what she's doing. Her inexperience largely leaves me to ignore her over bigger fish like Titus.
I'll answer this. If she flips scum she'll get the town to lynch a townie. Because scum know who town are naturally. I basicly set myself up to be the person she can easily fall back on to be called scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1111, Alisae wrote:Okay, re-read Titus' ISO. Tl;dr is I'm okay with lynching either of these fucks.

The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to think she isn't currently I'm going through her ISO and she could be seen as scummy, except she started interacting with me. And I thought her theories are genuine and stuff. Ya know, I really thought she was doing town things. So I defended my townreads hardly. But now that a lot of people think that Titus is scum, I might as well stop my conf bias and look through her. Turns out, no actual analysis. Besides on Tywin. Only real person I feel like she's gone after. Quite frankly it seems like she wants other people to do things for her in

I think Tywin and Titus got into a Scum v Scum fight. But right now Tywin is acting anti-town. He quite frankly hasn't responded to any of the posts that I wanted him to respond to. He's just twisting what people are saying and calling them out on that. And Tywin, go keep your ego in check. . No one ever catches scum 100% of the time unless they know who scum are because they are scum themselves and they really wanna bus their scummates.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1111, Alisae wrote:Okay, re-read Titus' ISO. Tl;dr is I'm okay with lynching either of these fucks.

I think Tywin and Titus got into a Scum v Scum fight
. But right now Tywin is acting anti-town. He quite frankly hasn't responded to any of the posts that I wanted him to respond to. He's just twisting what people are saying and calling them out on that. And Tywin, go keep your ego in check. . No one ever catches scum 100% of the time unless they know who scum are because they are scum themselves and they really wanna bus their scummates.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1114, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: Alisae

Can't act like you want to buddy Titus and then trash her.
Any other thoughts you'd like to share with the class?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh yeah, I know I can't do that AJ. If I was scum, I gotta commit to the buddy. Otherwise I'm just killing myself. And at this point, I see nothing stopping the townies from forming a wagon on me.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

i miscliked enter but to follow my post, thats almost like a scumclaim. Tywin has been trying to tell you that titus is scum for like 5-10 pages straight and you tred titus, now you iso her and you kinda agree with Tywin, but you think this is a scum vs scum so you vote for Tywin ? Dont you think thats if you agree titus is scum, its more likely that you were wrong as town pov and that tywin had a legit sr on her than him trying to bus someone on a good positon game wise ? why would mafia try to kill townreads on partners when theres really obvious ml on table
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:48 pm

@Alisae: Why would any competent scum ever bus each other day 1? That makes no sense. Town mislynch people all on their own. Bussing doesn't have to happen ever in a game, but if it is to be done, it's optimal to do it later on when a big play can make/break the game. I doubt competent scum would truly bus each other D1 except when there is a wagon that won't be stopped and it's convienent to hop on it for town cred. It's a flailing move more than real strategy in that case, kinda like how you're flip flopping with your Titus read after the focus goes to you being scum.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

You had to vote titus, not tywin
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Alisae, if you were town, you'd have had a real conviction instead of a false one to begin with.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Titus »

Skim catch up now, more in the morning. How much I get through depends on how long my husband takes to get to bed, which could be 5 mins to an hour or two.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”