Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:53 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 3846, pieguyn wrote:
In post 3832, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 3818, mhsmith0 wrote:When did she think I was fine? She was pushing on me since super early in her ISO
She never pushed you until that point.

@pie i still dont believe it, im pretty sure there is scum in you-mhsmith.
what part don't you believe? and if you don't have any specifics and you're just ignoring me trying to explain to you why you're wrong because you "don't believe it", then don't interact with me, thanks in advance.
Basically your explaination is 'i was emotional, i took a step back and saw the light again'

In what way is that a probable truth that i should believe right away? Its not a solid reason other than 'i was playing bad/emotionally', and I think your progression was scummy, regardless of emotion. I dont think thats inhuman for me to say.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:54 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3847, inspectorscout wrote:You may not think of it as a scumtell, but i definitely do.
why?
In post 3848, inspectorscout wrote:What do you have to say about him not even thinking about being nightkilled?
what I have to say is literally exactly what I said before. it's fairly common sense that unless the IC pairs with scum or there are extenuating circumstances that make leaving the IC pair alive viable, the IC pair is just the standard kill in this setup because leaving it alive has the potential to completely fuck scum over if the other person gets widely recognized as town.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:55 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3850, inspectorscout wrote:Basically your explaination is 'i was emotional, i took a step back and saw the light again'

In what way is that a probable truth that i should believe right away? Its not a solid reason other than 'i was playing bad/emotionally', and I think your progression was scummy, regardless of emotion. I dont think thats inhuman for me to say.
I mean, if you wanna be a bad player and ignore that mafia is just an emotional game sometimes, go for it.

you could also just ask HS.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:56 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 3850, inspectorscout wrote:Basically your explaination is 'i was emotional, i took a step back and saw the light again'

If she was a wolf, she couldn't have believed I was a wolf, emotionally or otherwise. So if she's a wolf, the emotion she displayed was either over the top OMGUS (anger at suspicion directed at her), or it was just fake. Why do you think either explanation fits her actions particularly well?
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:56 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3847, inspectorscout wrote:I dont think that cefb hinted at being more active, but there is no point in discussing that. In fact, i didnt push arthur as scum to try and bait the nightkill as well.
see:
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Parama »

uncomfortable with how the wagon is running up on jester/mds and neither of them have even posted yet, like sheesh guys chill
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:58 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 3855, Parama wrote:uncomfortable with how the wagon is running up on jester/mds and neither of them have even posted yet, like sheesh guys chill
Maj is six votes, jester has three by my count (pie, kagami, me). Do you think it's likely that scum are going to gangpile him if he's town (presuming that all current voters on him are also town)?
Show
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 3847, inspectorscout wrote:I think it sounds really awkward and something thats scum would feel like saying because reasons. You may not think of it as a scumtell, but i definitely do.
What do you want me to say

"Gee, I really think scum are gonna kill us over an IC" Uhh yeah percentage wise that has a very low chance, even IF IC being useless. Why? Because scum need to lynch ALL town-town pair to win. What's harder, convcing people to lynch half an IC pair when Cerb wasn't being suspicious at all, or pushing a lynching on me or you (yknow, like what Parama is doing right now). Especially when I hardcore wagoned a town last day...
In post 3847, inspectorscout wrote:I dont think that cefb hinted at being more active, but there is no point in discussing that. In fact, i didnt push arthur as scum to try and bait the nightkill as well.
Great, what's the chance of you thinking it was gonna happen?
In post 3847, inspectorscout wrote:I asked him 'who is scum after the S-S town flip'
He had no solid answers.
Because I didn't have a solid answer at the time...

My theory of Parama/Shadow was relying on Shadow flipping scum. Right now what Parama is doing is scummy af, but during night I had doubts about her. I also told you I thought what Kagami (regarding her near end of day voting) did was scummy, and that I still thought MDS was scum. And I wanted to have a discussion regarding reads by asking questions, which you kinda halted by answering with like 1 sentence answers, and then saying you're gonna have a stats final and presentation due (Obv I don't think you're lying regarding that, but the point still stands that I wasn't able to have a discussion regarding reads).
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:00 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 202, Shadow_step wrote:Have you played with Cerb before? He's as asset to town if he is town.
I will say that this was pretty funny in hindsight btw.
Show
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Parama »

i'm just saying to chill
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:02 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 3851, pieguyn wrote:
In post 3847, inspectorscout wrote:You may not think of it as a scumtell, but i definitely do.
why?
In post 3848, inspectorscout wrote:What do you have to say about him not even thinking about being nightkilled?
what I have to say is literally exactly what I said before. it's fairly common sense that unless the IC pairs with scum or there are extenuating circumstances that make leaving the IC pair alive viable, the IC pair is just the standard kill in this setup because leaving it alive has the potential to completely fuck scum over if the other person gets widely recognized as town.
Why i think of it as a scumtell is because its forced, and there is no reason for an experienced townie to say it. Its like scum often ask in their pt what their lovers think of their attackers and their scumbuddies

Your explaination is fine, but if you are the most townread/active pair there should be SOMETHING that crosses your mind, no? You also have no way of knowing if the IC is paired with scum, or if scum try to wifom by not killing the IC, or they kill someone else to silence them. There are so many other possibilities that you ignore - and so did he.
In post 3852, pieguyn wrote:

I mean, if you wanna be a bad player and ignore that mafia is just an emotional game sometimes, go for it.

you could also just ask HS.
I dont, i get emotional too.
I just think that a major part of the progression - not necessarily the emotion - was fake.
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:04 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 3854, pieguyn wrote:
see:
Slightly farfetched, but fine

Arthur: PT.
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:14 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3860, inspectorscout wrote:Why i think of it as a scumtell is because its forced, and there is no reason for an experienced townie to say it. Its like scum often ask in their pt what their lovers think of their attackers and their scumbuddies
there's nothing forced about it. I feel almost certain something like that is just SAD's manner of speaking, and I think if your argument is "there's no reason he would say it" your argument is weak.
In post 3860, inspectorscout wrote:Your explaination is fine, but if you are the most townread/active pair there should be SOMETHING that crosses your mind, no? You also have no way of knowing if the IC is paired with scum, or if scum try to wifom by not killing the IC, or they kill someone else to silence them. There are so many other possibilities that you ignore - and so did he.
those all might be possible, but the fact of the matter is that all of those courses of action are significantly less optimal than just killing the IC pair if both are town. whether you want to entertain them or not really just comes down to play style - I speculated on a lot of possibilities for who might die in the PT overnight, but that's because that's me and I wanted to speculate on them. you thought about all of these things, but that's you. someone else might just work under the assumption that Cv666 would die overnight and not bother to consider other possibilities unless they had reason to believe they would occur, and this would be perfectly acceptable because if Cv666 is town that was by far the most likely result and the most optimal play for scum - this is what I imagine SAD was thinking, and I don't see anything incongruous about it.
In post 3860, inspectorscout wrote:I just think that a major part of the progression - not necessarily the emotion - was fake.
OK. what, specifically, read as fake?
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:17 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 3837, inspectorscout wrote:@mhsmith:
compare 3371, 3383 and 3422, where she couldnt belive that you are town
to 3634, 3640, 3450 and 3665, where you are town
And her poat today where you shouldnt be lynched anywhere near now.
This should be plenty.
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:20 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3863, inspectorscout wrote:This should be plenty.
I think you're really tone-deaf if you can't read mhsmith's posts around that range and see why I have reason to question if they're actually coming from scum.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:24 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Im going to sleep. I'm stressed because i have a major project with deadline scheduled tomorrow evening. Will reconsider things.

But there is scum in pie-smith.

Also, i repeatedly stated why/that S_S was town. If everyone thinks im town, what is the problem in following my lead this time? I can make mistakes as well, but i think im not making one now.

Pedit: contrary, i mostly read on tone.you have reason to question if he was scum because he actually towned up for a bit there. I just dont think its nearly enough to 180 your reads and going from 'i cant believe you can be town' to 'dont lynch this today or tomorrow'
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:25 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Hi. I've not been active the past few days because I'm on vacation with my SO, which is why Jester and I haven't talked much in our PT since Shadow quit. Sorry about that. Anyway, I think there was at least one scum on Shadow's wagon, wouldn't surprise me if there were two. It was a super difficult lynch despite the popular opinion that they were a scum pair, so it makes sense for the real scum to have sponsored it a little bit, right? I'd like to say it was Kagami but I'm not really sure. That would be too easy to be true, lol.

Regardless. I'm pretty sure Jester's town, even if he may not look like it here. He's sick and he's working himself to death, it's probably a miracle he even finds time to play this game. What bothers me a little is how so many people think I'm town, but don't trust my read on Jester? Like, why do you think you can read him better than me, who's played with him before and who's seen like double the number of posts you have? I like to think I'm not *that* easy to pocket.

Assuming I'm correct, that leaves 3 of {HS-Para, Dunn-Kagami, Smith-Pie, Arthur-Inspector} as scum pairs. I really hope you'll figure it out after we're gone ...3 times in a row. Because currently I have literally 0 clue which one of those would be town/town. Sooooo good luck? :roll:

That's all I have to say atm. I'll have more time tomorrow hopefully.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:28 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Okay im wrong

Mdsis scum
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:29 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Yes. You are wrong.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:30 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Oh well. Like I said: good luck.

VOTE: MiniDeathStar
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:32 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 3867, inspectorscout wrote:Okay im wrong

Mdsis scum
why do you thin kthat's a scum post? It seemed relatively null on first glance; like, it's possible she's scum trying to protect her lover, but I don't think it seemed especially clear that this was actually happening? What in that prompted the quick turnaround?
Show
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:32 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3865, inspectorscout wrote:Pedit: contrary, i mostly read on tone.you have reason to question if he was scum because he actually towned up for a bit there. I just dont think its nearly enough to 180 your reads and going from 'i cant believe you can be town' to 'dont lynch this today or tomorrow'
:roll:

read my posts

i've already clarified that i don't have an explicit town read on him and that he's someone who i'd consider *lynching* after Jester/Parama. i just feel confident that Jester and Parama are scum at this point, while i have no idea how i feel about him, so yes, i do want to lynch Jester/Parama first.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Parama »

hnngahgjhsk

@mds: tell jester to replace out
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:42 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Umm... we're at L-2. And there's 155 pages to catch up with. Nobody's ever going to bother replacing.

Just vote us out to narrow the suspect pool and go from there.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:46 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 3866, MiniDeathStar wrote:Anyway, I think there was at least one scum on Shadow's wagon, wouldn't surprise me if there were two. It was a super difficult lynch despite the popular opinion that they were a scum pair, so it makes sense for the real scum to have sponsored it a little bit, right? I'd like to say it was Kagami but I'm not really sure. That would be too easy to be true, lol.
Statistically speaking, scum was definitely on the wagon. This is awkward useless filler
'Id love to say x is scum but i dont want to point fingers so dont hold me accountable, lol'
Where is the town in that?
In post 3866, MiniDeathStar wrote:Assuming I'm correct, that leaves 3 of {HS-Para, Dunn-Kagami, Smith-Pie, Arthur-Inspector} as scum pairs. I really hope you'll figure it out after we're gone ...3 times in a row. Because currently I have literally 0 clue which one of those would be town/town. Sooooo good luck?
So everyone else has the possibility of being scum apart from you and jester, but its up to us to figure it out? Hell no.
In post 3871, pieguyn wrote:
In post 3865, inspectorscout wrote:Pedit: contrary, i mostly read on tone.you have reason to question if he was scum because he actually towned up for a bit there. I just dont think its nearly enough to 180 your reads and going from 'i cant believe you can be town' to 'dont lynch this today or tomorrow'
:roll:

read my posts

i've already clarified that i don't have an explicit town read on him and that he's someone who i'd consider *lynching* after Jester/Parama. i just feel confident that Jester and Parama are scum at this point, while i have no idea how i feel about him, so yes, i do want to lynch Jester/Parama first.
And if both are town, we lost already. If even one of them is town, we are at lylo and you can easily talk your way out.
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”