Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7550 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 7549, MathBlade wrote:Max ascetic (which we will know when he flips) under constant pressure of multiple players questioning his actions and reads he stuck by them. When the original mechanics didn't support it he still stood by it. I don't see scum sticking by such a claim after being hounded about it that much. Gio is town because of Max being ascetic (again assuming truth)

If Gio telling truth Narna is innocent. If Narna is innocent Nahdia and Creeps can't kill (granted they may be Maxous like and 3P and not kill) but then they certainly aren't group scum. I do not believe for a moment that only one scum on the entire team can kill. This is where the town block comes from. Scum would have 0 reason to frame Narna on any night because they were trying to mislynch Narna.

The explanation for the guilty is a simple one: Town Derp.

Oh and Narna mod got back to me said he couldn't answer the question as worded probably because it would confirm you as Town even though it should be pretty plain.
It's not like he could go back on the claim without being confscummed
And how does Max ascetic = Gio town?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7551 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'm a little confused here

Do you have any proof that Narna is insane
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7552 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Does "Town Derp" imply that Narna actually received an innocent and just thought it was a guilty?
Narna received a guilty, that has to be clear by now.

P-edit: Narna can't be insane, that goes against Skull's last rule. Right?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7553 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4483, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:Ok, what the fuck? I come to post and I find myself in front of the Apocalypse.

I understand that I am scumread and rightly so, so reading the last few pages before the Leonshade shenanigan, I will try to defend myself.

If I was scum that had replaced into the generally townread House slot, I wouldn't have a reason to even go near the McMenno wagon or post polarizing theories regarding flips. Instead, I would had voted Narna like all the cool kids did at the time and generally I would not stick out as much I did.

In games I usually have a low post count with a high word count per post (I like textwalling). If I was scum, I would actually textwall based on theories my mafia buddies would help me to develop during the night I replaced in. I know that Creature (and possibly SirCakez) know how I play and I would do anything possible to play as similarly as I did in the previous games.

Also, regarding Creature:
In post 4469, Creature wrote:Maxous, Giovanni and Almost50 are my top preferences.
This is the second time Creature says he wants to lynch Maxous and I. My objection here is that I am a weak role who targeted Maxous at night, so, barring shenanigans, I should have been dead if he was scum.

PEDIT
In post 4480, Narna wrote:VOTE: Maxous

Disingenuous my ass.
Interesting.

VOTE: LeonShade
This here. He claimed he targeted an ascetic and weak LONG before it became a thing.
This would mean that a scum team of Gio AND Narna would have had to plan a long elaborate ruse. Keep in mind this ruse would have had to been concocted immediately after Narna's being governed. Gio is town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7554 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7552, BigYoshiFan wrote:Does "Town Derp" imply that Narna actually received an innocent and just thought it was a guilty?
Narna received a guilty, that has to be clear by now.

P-edit: Narna can't be insane, that goes against Skull's last rule. Right?
No I am confident Narna received the guilty.
I am also confident in that Narna asked a question she thought would make her check against a miller get accurate results.

The derp here is two fold.
One) Don't ever target millers as cops.
Two) Skullduggery inherited my sister's penchant for lawyer/wordsmithing. Narna more than likely got screwed by that and Skullduggery likely answered the exact question asked.

Therefore Narna acted like he had a guilty when he didn't because he believed it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7555 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And right Narna can't be secretly insane goes against the mod won't mislead you and your role functions as you think it does on page one.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7556 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Gotcha.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7557 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Narna »

If I had targeted shiro's rolecop miller, would I have normally been given is/was able to kill even if he could not?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7558 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Narna »

-Nope
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7559 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Narna »

you semantic arguing twats
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7560 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Okay... so the information was tampered with.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7561 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Narna »

Math's trying to hide his framer.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7562 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Narna »

after they killed Titus and Zakk
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7563 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 7562, Narna wrote:
after they killed Titus and Zakk
ok now might not be the time for shitposting
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7564 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like I can't even. Again as scum I would lynch Narna. It was setup there and easy.

Secondly yes you derped. I know you might not want to admit it but you did.

The entire theory I am scum is shit posting with no evidence.

I now see why we have had mislynches on everyday with such brilliance as this. (Brilliance is sarcastic)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7565 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Here he goes again, trying to discredit people who aren't heralding him as a town leader.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7566 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Because as scum with however many people left when scum only need X (and X is unknown but small) you really think I would go through the effort of dragging everyone behind me to Maxous getting that lynch AND demonstrating how it likely confirms four scum in the process.

Oh right because "something".

So tomorrow looks like a day of dragging everyone to Yoshi while stopping my mislynch tomorrow. Fucking brilliant people. I can't even.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7567 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7565, Ankamius wrote:Here he goes again, trying to discredit people who aren't heralding him as a town leader.

I have been discrediting derp all day.

I deliver scum or 3P to your floor and wipe it.

I give you four likely conf townies and now your case is attack anyone who discredits me.

I don't scumread Narna FYI. I just think that they can't admit they made a mistake.

Scumreading me for "something" is derp. If you think I am scum make a case. Explain it. Fight for it.

Bah bah black sheep have you any wool: yes sir yes sir three posts full isn't explaining.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7568 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Narna »

We're
finally
about to lynch anti town. You're anger is misplaced if you're a townie friend.

I'm not trying to argue that I didn't make mistakes. I'm just making sure I don't mislead town about the Shiro lynch.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7569 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 7553, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4483, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:Ok, what the fuck? I come to post and I find myself in front of the Apocalypse.

I understand that I am scumread and rightly so, so reading the last few pages before the Leonshade shenanigan, I will try to defend myself.

If I was scum that had replaced into the generally townread House slot, I wouldn't have a reason to even go near the McMenno wagon or post polarizing theories regarding flips. Instead, I would had voted Narna like all the cool kids did at the time and generally I would not stick out as much I did.

In games I usually have a low post count with a high word count per post (I like textwalling). If I was scum, I would actually textwall based on theories my mafia buddies would help me to develop during the night I replaced in. I know that Creature (and possibly SirCakez) know how I play and I would do anything possible to play as similarly as I did in the previous games.

Also, regarding Creature:
In post 4469, Creature wrote:Maxous, Giovanni and Almost50 are my top preferences.
This is the second time Creature says he wants to lynch Maxous and I. My objection here is that I am a weak role who targeted Maxous at night, so, barring shenanigans, I should have been dead if he was scum.

PEDIT
In post 4480, Narna wrote:VOTE: Maxous

Disingenuous my ass.
Interesting.

VOTE: LeonShade
This here. He claimed he targeted an ascetic and weak LONG before it became a thing.
This would mean that a scum team of Gio AND Narna would have had to plan a long elaborate ruse. Keep in mind this ruse would have had to been concocted immediately after Narna's being governed. Gio is town.
This doesn't make any sense
If Max is ascetic scum, then Gio is just backing up his ascetic claim here. There's nothing that confirms Gio as town from this.
If Max is non-ascetic scum then Gio is confscum.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7570 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The point is he mentioned it before any conflicted night actions. He can't be defending Maxous because no conflicts happened yet.

But if Maxous is not ascetic yes that is true but after Gio saying Maxous is multiple times I do not believe that will happen.

@Narna The Shiro lynch is done. It is spilled milk. I believe you derped you believe framer. Fine. At the end of the day you're still Town. (barring insanities like Godfather to all cops which based on your play I doubt) The town block still exists.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7571 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Godfather to all actions*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7572 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

My anger is at people who do nothing but say "gut".

"Gut" is a tool. But ask questions. Get answers. A post pings you fine. Say what does and ask a question.

Occam's Razor people. While what I seem to say is complex it is only because scum bog it down.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7573 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The simple answer is scum don't give you four conf town. They don't.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7574 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Because all you need to do is get 2 more mislynches or whatever and you're done.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”