Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 1795, Dunnstral wrote:I'm not sure I agree

the chance that gamma-vedith for instance gets killed by mafia is approximately 0%
Okay, but like say the IC has a chance of 80%.

I'd personally give Parama/HC like 10-15%?

Not to sound arrogant or boastful but I'd give like me inspector 5-10% chance (mainly because I do have a fairly strong townread on inspector and I think we're both strong players that scum can be afraid of us).
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1790, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1786, MariaR wrote:@Cerberus
We accually have been scumhunting (mind you him a lot more then me) but I plan to give a full reads list before the lynch is set in stone even if that means us
Honestly, the way I see SS's play is much more being irritated and semi-OMGusing and just lashing out, and not really scumhunting.
Plis
Read the posts I made ~10 hours ago
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1800, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:

the chance that gamma-vedith for instance gets killed by mafia is approximately 0%

Not to sound arrogant or boastful but I'd give like me inspector 5-10% chance (mainly because I do have a fairly strong townread on inspector and I think we're both strong players that scum can be afraid of us).
None of those three pairs have received any meaningful pressure today.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1796, MariaR wrote:
In post 1793, Gamma Emerald wrote:
We accually have been scumhunting (mind you him a lot more then me) but I plan to give a full reads list before the lynch is set in stone even if that means us
Explain further
What's there to explain?
What do you not get about this post o-o
How long has this been going on? When I initial asked him for scumreads, he blew me off. As town, I'd think he'd have the ability to realize it wasn't just a thing for me, it was so everyone could get a grasp of his thought process
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And I don't intend to lynch any of them before the kill for that reason anyway (aside from my reads)
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1799, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1785, Shadow_step wrote:"Why would you buddy up to her if you both are scum?"

If we both are scum how can hell can you think Maria is telling the truth about what is happening in our PT. Maria can say anything she wants in that case.

Conclusion - scum mindset, gamma scum
As I said, better lies to tell. What she said before implied you weren't scum together, I decided that from how she described it it sounded like pocketing
It's the mindset of "What is Shadow trying to accomplish? He's likely trying to make her like him so she'll defend him."
Let me tell you something. Maria already likes me.
The fact that you didn't consider what I said earlier makes you likely scum because you are looking for any reason town read people. What exactly is point of this town read anyway? To show that you are "doing something".
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 1802, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1800, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:

None of those three pairs have received any meaningful pressure today.
Exactly my point....

If a pair is largely being townread even if they are not paired with the IC scum might kill them because otherwise they can form a townbloc that can end game them easily, and scum are scared of universal townreads more than anything so if you even out the IC with the other players then all that remains is how strong of players the strong townreads are.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Someone ekse addressed the fact Shadow is good at catching scum as town, so I decide to ask him for scumreads because while I did have a strong scumread on him I wanted to give him an opportunity to prove he was town. Instead he just gets upset at me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1791, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1787, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1783, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1779, Cerberus v666 wrote:Obviously the risk there is that people WON'T be able to come to accords adn we'll end up losing because town can't get their shit together and agree on a lynch.
Timer also resets after every lynch
I'm aware?

That's an argument in favor of no lynching. :P Since it's not a straight 8 day deadline.
So you want to go to day 2 so mafia kill before we lynch anyone?
Yes.

Because it doesn't matter.

A single mafia kill always happens.

The ability of mafia to influence endgame is greater the less players there are alive in the game. They can look at the course of the game, see where everyones suspicions are with the information they have, and kill the pair whose death they feel will assist them the most in surviving and winning the game.

A kill tonight, when nobody has died, is basically a blind shot. They kill someone, and then every town controlled kill will be made with maximum information(including where the scum chose to NK), while the scums kill was made with the minimum.

pedit: I read your posts SS.

HS and Parama, the whole pair, concerns me honestly. No real rational cause for it though, really just preflip based on them pushing you. Of course, they're almost certainly not both scum, but one could certainly be scum whipping the other into a frenzy.

I'll have to double check the history there and how the push on you began/who was responsible for it, and how their pairing came about, and I'll tell you which of the two I currently feel is more likely to be scum. I haven't ISO'd anyone yet though, so yeah. This is from disjointed mass readings(that were almost, but not quite skims), so it's not exactly my best work.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1798, Shadow_step wrote:Okay Cerb. We can talk about other people but I want a gamma Lynch regardless.
What do you think about MH?
smith is being lazy
(also just won a turbo wolf game tonight WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D )
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1807, Gamma Emerald wrote:Someone ekse addressed the fact Shadow is good at catching scum as town, so I decide to ask him for scumreads because while I did have a strong scumread on him I wanted to give him an opportunity to prove he was town. Instead he just gets upset at me.
Already done. To which you said. Meh its scattered and impossible to understand or something like that. So it doesn't matter what I do you've just decided to SR me to save your ass.
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1810, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1807, Gamma Emerald wrote:Someone ekse addressed the fact Shadow is good at catching scum as town, so I decide to ask him for scumreads because while I did have a strong scumread on him I wanted to give him an opportunity to prove he was town. Instead he just gets upset at me.
Already done. To which you said. Meh its scattered and impossible to understand or something like that. So it doesn't matter what I do you've just decided to SR me to save your ass.
I asked you "2 scumreads in the gentlemen and ladies". I wanted CONCISION.
<Embrace The Void>

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Oh lol. I thought you wrote HS, not MH. wow. I have no idea how I made that connection.

Alright.

MH is being lazy, and I don't like it. As I said before pie is within my real of suspicion as well, so...they're on the low likelihood of being town/town spectrum, but blah. Do you want me to actually ISo someone SS? I'll be a lot more useful after I do that. :P
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1805, Shadow_step wrote:
Do I though? :P
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1812, Cerberus v666 wrote:Oh lol. I thought you wrote HS, not MH. wow. I have no idea how I made that connection.

Alright.

MH is being lazy, and I don't like it. As I said before pie is within my real of suspicion as well, so...they're on the low likelihood of being town/town spectrum, but blah. Do you want me to actually ISo someone SS? I'll be a lot more useful after I do that. :P
Ok so you don't like my relative laziness and low activity, which is I guess ok as it is.

What do you think of the content I've actually produced? SAD was bitching about my only doing setup stuff, which is pretty obviously false; what do you think of my actual interactions that I've had, most notably my questioning of IS?
Show
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1803, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1796, MariaR wrote:
In post 1793, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Explain further
What's there to explain?
What do you not get about this post o-o
How long has this been going on? When I initial asked him for scumreads, he blew me off. As town, I'd think he'd have the ability to realize it wasn't just a thing for me, it was so everyone could get a grasp of his thought process
It's been happening randomly over the past few days we'd bring up a person and like say ___ is scum or "what do you think of ___" and we'd talk on it
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

I like that idea, force scum to kill early.
But I'd like everyone to have an established read list before we reach that point.
Show

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

@Mod if someone talks from the dance does the deadline get reset?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

walks*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1805, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1799, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1785, Shadow_step wrote:"Why would you buddy up to her if you both are scum?"

If we both are scum how can hell can you think Maria is telling the truth about what is happening in our PT. Maria can say anything she wants in that case.

Conclusion - scum mindset, gamma scum
As I said, better lies to tell. What she said before implied you weren't scum together, I decided that from how she described it it sounded like pocketing
It's the mindset of "What is Shadow trying to accomplish? He's likely trying to make her like him so she'll defend him."
The fact that you didn't consider what I said earlier makes you likely scum because you are looking for any reason town read people. What exactly is point of this town read anyway? To show that you are "doing something".
You've got to make her keep liking you though. I got flack from my partner for neglecting the PT. I'm fairly certain she would have done the same.
@MariaR: what is the actual substance of the scumhunting in your PT?
<Embrace The Void>

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1812, Cerberus v666 wrote:Oh lol. I thought you wrote HS, not MH. wow. I have no idea how I made that connection.

Alright.

Yeah iso inspector. I'm paranoid about the slot. He expressed a TR on me when Parama was bombing the thread with SCUM SLIP-LYNCH SHADOW.
Show

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

refer back to this
We actually have been scumhunting (mind you him a lot more then me) but I plan to give a full reads list before the lynch is set in stone even if that means us
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1820, Shadow_step wrote:

Alright.

Yeah iso inspector. I'm paranoid about the slot. He expressed a TR on me when Parama was bombing the thread with SCUM SLIP-LYNCH SHADOW.
What are your thoughts about the back and forth between me and IS about his questioning of nahdia?
Show
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 996, MariaR wrote:although scum me would 100% pair with smith or gamma
In post 1004, MariaR wrote:
In post 999, Dunnstral wrote:
Or me if you wanted to win as scum y'know
real talk
Oh hell no I'd be scared af to go dance with you if I was scum cause I'd think you'd figure me out by comparing dances
Smith and gamma are easy to manipulate...dam why do I have a scum plan yet no town plan
*rechecks role pm*
thoughts smith?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1823, MariaR wrote:
In post 1004, MariaR wrote:
In post 999, Dunnstral wrote:
Or me if you wanted to win as scum y'know
real talk
Oh hell no I'd be scared af to go dance with you if I was scum cause I'd think you'd figure me out by comparing dances
Smith and gamma are easy to manipulate...dam why do I have a scum plan yet no town plan
*rechecks role pm*
thoughts smith?
Why are you asking his opinion on two of your WIFOMiest posts
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”