Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1773, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1772, Cerberus v666 wrote:but it's probably best for us to not lynch anyone today, let it go to deadline,
If it goes to deadline maf win
Nope. Only the second time. Perhaps I misunderstood though.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 0, FakeGod wrote:If the game runs out of time and at least one Mafia is still alive, then Mafia wins.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

From post 1.

First dance will end if there are 12 players or fewer left alive or deadline is reached. During the intermission, Mafia may secretly force one of the dance pairs to leave. Second dance will then begin, and continue until the game's end.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Running out of time only occurs during the second dance.

And yes, I'm aware that there aren't standard kills.

That's why the no lynch thing is optimal, because this game will ALWAYS have exactly one night kill.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Obviously the risk there is that people WON'T be able to come to accords adn we'll end up losing because town can't get their shit together and agree on a lynch.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1769, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1768, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1711, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1709, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1708, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yo
Do we still need death if both Shadow and HS flip scum?
I have not thought about that at all. if you want me to comment on this, you'll need to walk me through what your argument here is.

ftr, I have HS as town.
First is the fact I SR Shadow because his method of play doesn't feel like he is town, especially his aversion to giving solid reads. I see some, but it's scattered and hard to analyze.
Then there's the fact Maria states Shadow has been really nice and apologetic in the PT. Scum don't need to do this with scumbuddies so I think Maria is town
Then there's HS's "if Maria flips town GE/Vedith should go". She only mentions Maria's alignment there, and it makes me think she's setting my pair up to take the fall after a Shadow + Maria flip
So if both Shadow and HS flip scum, there should be no doubt my pair is town based on how they set us up.
All your reasons to town read Maria are bullshit. Esp this one where aren'r even considering that both Maria and I are scum. So Maria can say whatever the heck she wants in the thread about what's happening in the PT.

If you town read Maria so much you'd be trying to convince your partner Vedith that she is town. Which you haven't done at all.

Gamma needs rope.
This guy can't read :lol: I said you can't be scum together because why the fuck would you buddy up to her like that if you were both scum?
And I still think you're scum Shadow, so as long as Vedith votes the way that gets you lynched I have no qualms with his actual reads.
You can't read you blithering idiot. Who told you that Maria is telling the truth?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1779, Cerberus v666 wrote:Obviously the risk there is that people WON'T be able to come to accords adn we'll end up losing because town can't get their shit together and agree on a lynch.
This is my main issue. With how the dynamic between me/Vedith and MariaR/ShadowStep is, lynching in first dance IS in our best interest so we can sort some slots before we enter the crunch time of second dance.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1780, Shadow_step wrote:
I have not thought about that at all. if you want me to comment on this, you'll need to walk me through what your argument here is.

ftr, I have HS as town.
First is the fact I SR Shadow because his method of play doesn't feel like he is town, especially his aversion to giving solid reads. I see some, but it's scattered and hard to analyze.
Then there's the fact Maria states Shadow has been really nice and apologetic in the PT. Scum don't need to do this with scumbuddies so I think Maria is town
Then there's HS's "if Maria flips town GE/Vedith should go". She only mentions Maria's alignment there, and it makes me think she's setting my pair up to take the fall after a Shadow + Maria flip
So if both Shadow and HS flip scum, there should be no doubt my pair is town based on how they set us up.
All your reasons to town read Maria are bullshit. Esp this one where aren'r even considering that both Maria and I are scum. So Maria can say whatever the heck she wants in the thread about what's happening in the PT.

If you town read Maria so much you'd be trying to convince your partner Vedith that she is town. Which you haven't done at all.

Gamma needs rope.
This guy can't read :lol: I said you can't be scum together because why the fuck would you buddy up to her like that if you were both scum?
And I still think you're scum Shadow, so as long as Vedith votes the way that gets you lynched I have no qualms with his actual reads.
You can't read you blithering idiot. Who told you that Maria is telling the truth?
SS. Stop. Be useful. Seriously. Do you want to win? If so, cooperate and stop being an ass. People are wrong about you, it's annoying, blah blah, there are like 12 other people to talk to, go talk to them and figure out their alignment.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1779, Cerberus v666 wrote:Obviously the risk there is that people WON'T be able to come to accords adn we'll end up losing because town can't get their shit together and agree on a lynch.
Timer also resets after every lynch
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1780, Shadow_step wrote:

ftr, I have HS as town.

Gamma needs rope.
The only way she could be lying was if you were both scum, but if you were both scum SURELY there's better lies to tell, like "he's scumhunting in there"
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

"Why would you buddy up to her if you both are scum?"

If we both are scum how can hell can you think Maria is telling the truth about what is happening in our PT. Maria can say anything she wants in that case.

Conclusion - scum mindset, gamma scum
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

@Cerberus
We accually have been scumhunting (mind you him a lot more then me) but I plan to give a full reads list before the lynch is set in stone even if that means us
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1783, Dunnstral wrote:
I'm aware?

That's an argument in favor of no lynching. :P Since it's not a straight 8 day deadline.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

The ONLY advantage of a scum/scum team in this is you can fake logs from a PT and the scum buddy will have no objections
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

As opposed to creating real logs as scum?

??
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1786, MariaR wrote:@Cerberus
We accually have been scumhunting (mind you him a lot more then me) but I plan to give a full reads list before the lynch is set in stone even if that means us
Honestly, the way I see SS's play is much more being irritated and semi-OMGusing and just lashing out, and not really scumhunting.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1787, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1783, Dunnstral wrote:
I'm aware?

That's an argument in favor of no lynching. :P Since it's not a straight 8 day deadline.
So you want to go to day 2 so mafia kill before we lynch anyone?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 1781, Gamma Emerald wrote:This is my main issue. With how the dynamic between me/Vedith and MariaR/ShadowStep is, lynching in first dance IS in our best interest so we can sort some slots before we enter the crunch time of second dance.
Well timer goes back to 8 mins after every lynch. You don't think 8 days per lynch is more than enough time?

I like the idea. It can end up making little difference if the IC goes, but forcing the scum to make their NK now instead of later disturbs town thinking on a whole a lot less. It forces scum to play their cards earlier.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Explain further
<Embrace The Void>

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1790, Cerberus v666 wrote:
Honestly, the way I see SS's play is much more being irritated and semi-OMGusing and just lashing out, and not really scumhunting.
He gives reads in the PT and we debate over them :)
But yeah you gotta understand from our viewpoint where it seems like a bit of a mob mentality it's a bit annoying (but I try to keep my anger on the inside to the best of my power)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm not sure I agree

the chance that gamma-vedith for instance gets killed by mafia is approximately 0%
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1793, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Explain further
What's there to explain?
What do you not get about this post o-o
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1794, MariaR wrote:He gives reads in the PT and we debate over them
yeah that's what I do and ser whats his face keeps calling me out
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Okay Cerb. We can talk about other people but I want a gamma Lynch regardless.
What do you think about MH?
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1785, Shadow_step wrote:"Why would you buddy up to her if you both are scum?"

If we both are scum how can hell can you think Maria is telling the truth about what is happening in our PT. Maria can say anything she wants in that case.

Conclusion - scum mindset, gamma scum
As I said, better lies to tell. What she said before implied you weren't scum together, I decided that from how she described it it sounded like pocketing
It's the mindset of "What is Shadow trying to accomplish? He's likely trying to make her like him so she'll defend him."
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”