LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:01 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 474, alban wrote:Interesting.

Apart from your OMGUS on my reasons and vote for you (which are already stated if you could take the efforts of ISO-ing and finding out), you have nothing to prove my scumminess, have you? Let's see how you build your case against me:
Ohhh he is bullying me...
Ohhh he is pressuring me...
Ohh he is so badd.....
Ohh city, can't you see...
Ohh city, why won't you help me lynching him....

And that's all your reason to lynch me?
Keyen seriously, that's pitiful. Like you spent 6 months here, and that's all you got?
This is really overreacting and its not a good look.

Moar votes on alban.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:09 am

Post by alban »

btw, Keyen one genuine question for you. I wanted to ask this to you long before. But I forgot. Your resurfacing reminded me of this.

Spoiler:
In post 216, keyenpeydee wrote:@Alban, It's because I still haven't felt something suspicious. Maybe I am just a VI or just dumb or maybe just bored and lazy to play mafia games?
In post 260, keyenpeydee wrote:Oh yeah. I was VI back then. Newbie days.
In post 379, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 372, Aubrey wrote:FUCK, THE GAME ATE MY POST! Ugh. Not going to be as eloquent.

@Keyen

Basically you're not voting anybody, but have said you have 2 scum leans, 1 town read, and everybody else null. One would suspect you would vote one of your scum leans. You don't like them because they are pushing you. It is
kinda
OMGUS, even if they are not voting you, because you are scum reading them only for their pressuring against you. Minus of course your dissaproval of Ssmb's crappy push against me.
If I never feel like there's something scummy on the way he's pressuring me, Then I wouldn't have done something like OMGUS. But the problem is, I feel like there's something added to it. Like it's not a town push. If it is, I would have asked myself if his pressure is really accurate and that the reason would have suspected myself too.

My another point is that - Yes, he's pressuring me but I feel like there's a scum thing on that push, and the way he pressures me is really hard like I don't even know what I am gonna explain, and it is really frustrating especially I am town and I don't know what to do and that I can't suspect him simply by saying it's a gut feeling, that would be 10x I'll be scummy. And this thing is what I'm experiencing right now.

Call me VI but I'm town.

Why would you keep calling yourself as a VI?
I know newbies or ineffective players really find that term offensive. You can call a bad player anything - literally anything - and they are fine with it, except when you call them the VI. Then they flip. They scream, shout, the works.
It's weird, how you are quick to call yourself a VI before anyone even entertaining that possibility. Not once but thrice. Why would you harp on something thrice?
I am a VI.
I am a VI.
I am a VI.....

Is that coz you would rather be considered a VI for your posts and not be considered a scum for your posts lacking content? I think your posts lack content coz you are scum but not a good one at that and are not able to hide your alignment by coming up with convincingly deeper content oriented posts.

So please answer my q. Why did you think of yourself as a VI?
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Lethargy »

alban, why are you acting so.. what's even the right word to use here? Bitter? The moment you got a single vote on yourself you just flipped shit and became so aggressive.
VOTE: alban
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:23 am

Post by alban »

Coz I guess I wanted the town to analyse my wagon, while I would be laughing about it posthumously? :P
This move really seems to be working.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:31 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 474, alban wrote:Interesting.

Apart from your OMGUS on my reasons and vote for you (which are already stated if you could take the efforts of ISO-ing and finding out), you have nothing to prove my scumminess, have you? Let's see how you build your case against me:
Ohhh he is bullying me...
Ohhh he is pressuring me...
Ohh he is so badd.....
Ohh city, can't you see...
Ohh city, why won't you help me lynching him....

And that's all your reason to lynch me?
Keyen seriously, that's pitiful. Like you spent 6 months here, and that's all you got?
This post is scummy by itself. Alban, if people find me more scummier based on your reasons, then how come people haven't voted me? I just know that people are clearly jumping on you.

And what if if that's my reasons? Is that bad? Am I being VI? Oh yeah, Vi. You asked why I'm calling myself that - It's because I know I am a VI when playing in this site. Can't think clearly, being pressured. But on the off site, I can act as town. And I'm sorry if I've been posting so dumb. Right from the start when you suspected me, You are always suspecting me on my flaws as a player. You want a perfect player. You ask why I am that, What is that. Urgh.

And you ask me if I hadn't proved myself that you're scummy? It's because I can't let people see it by ISO'ing you and quote hundreds of posts. I can see it just by reading you and that's what I want town to hear from me and do.

PEdit: You're just being frustrated. Not town, but scum. You think you've been playing perfectly and that people are town reading you, but when people formed your wagon, You're acting like a baby that got his yummy lil milk stolen.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:35 am

In post 478, alban wrote:Coz I guess I wanted the town to analyse my wagon, while I would be laughing about it posthumously? :P
So you're saying you
want
people to vote you? Nu-uh, I don't think so.

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:15 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 480, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 478, alban wrote:Coz I guess I wanted the town to analyse my wagon, while I would be laughing about it posthumously? :P
So you're saying you
want
???

Are people doing something I should know?
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:21 am

Post by alban »

Consider this my defence-cum-advice in case I am not alive:

One advice to the townies among you on the wagon: The q you should be asking, did he really become aggressive as is being perpetrated, and if yes, why would he do that? Was there a need for him to? Was he in a difficult place to begin with?
But if you come to the conclusion that there was nothing aggressive about his post, and that it was just a joke, and somehow a joke was spun out of proportion, then the obvious q you would be asking,
who did that?

You should read posts around mine to get that.

But that's less interesting.

More interesting will be to analyse the wagon. It's night here, so it is possible that I could be lynched by the time I am up. If I flip scum, well you have nothing to worry. Good for
finding me out so easily.
But if I flip town, this is a valuable info. Look at who is on my wagon. And look at their reasons :)

Transcend:
Votes for me coz I suggested not voting for a newbie like Cracker. I agree, so scummy. A scum!me will of course try to dissuade you from voting someone else.
Dave:
Hasn't voted yet, but suspects me for suggesting not to vote for Cracker coz I am Cracker's partner. So scummy of me. A scum!me will of course try to dissuade you from voting for my partner by urging you to vote for me :lol:
LQ:
Coz I am uppity to begin with, and his post-vote reaction (post-vote being the operative word) that I overreacted. So scummy of me. A scum!me will be openly arrogant and feel threatened after receiving two votes. Like that's not contradictory.
Keyen:
Votes for me coz I misunderstood his suspicion of me as a vote. Mistake happened on my part, but Keyen thinks that was scummy and should be reprimanded with a vote. So scummy of me. A scum!me will deliberately try to count an extra vote, especially from a person I am suspecting.
Lethargy:
Who thinks I am bitter for having a vote on me. So scummy of me. A scum!me will be open with my bitterness for receiving one vote.

My guess, one scum here for sure. Hierarchy from scum to town:
LQ=Keyen
>
Lethargy=Dave
>
Transcend

LQ, given your experience, I am surprised you were so openly opportunistic. If you're a town, it's even more surprising. You have zero reason for voting me.
Same goes for Lethargy. Opportunistic. But not surprised looking at your joining date.
Keyen & Dave, I was anyway suspecting you, so this opportunism doesn't come as a surprise.
Transcend, why am I not surprised? Unpredictability is your second nature.

Finally, just to make you aware what my contribution has been to the game, for you to think if a scum would do that:
1. I thought Keyen is fake and constantly questioned him. Look at my ISO. Look at our interaction. I persisted with my suspicion despite any wagon.
2. I thought newer, weaker or absentee players should not be targetted on day 1. They can be scum, but their lynches don't tell us anything. Plus, having a weaker scum in the later parts is okay. Multiple cases in point. I opposed voting against Eric, Cracker, Lethargy.
3. I didn't want Gamma to replace coz a slot becomes fuzzy once taken over by a different person. I pursuaded Gamma to come back. It's a small thing, but a scum would want chaos in the game. I wanted more order in the game.

P-edit:
Keyen: If I am scummy for appearing bitter, frustrated or childish, I guess I must be :] Coz perceptions are everything, right? Just one more q for you (I seem to have an endless supply for you): tell me what are you gonna do when I flip town? Who will be your top contenders for being scums (and I want the town to listen to his answer carefully). Keyen, you realise
you are going to be under scrutiny
, right? If you are scum, you are doomed coz a townflip was suspecting you. If you are town (yes, believe it or not, but despite all my pressure, I do entertain that possibility), the scum is gonna make the town go against you. Whether town or scum, you are screwed baby.

LQ: My posts around the one Transcend vote started as a joke, but
you made sure that it snowballed
. Most of my recent comments have been lighthearted, including the posthumous remark. For you to not see the light side of it is weird. But given that you do not see that, and given that I am at L-2, I would like to see the positive side of the wagon rather than be negative about it. So, to answer your comment, no, the wagon
didn't begin
as a move to assist the city, but now that
it's built, why not use it for something better
like finding scum. If I am anyway gonna be lynched for a stray remark, I rather caution town what to do once I am gone.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:32 am

In post 481, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 480, LicketyQuickety wrote:
So you're saying you
want
???

Are people doing something I should know?
IDK what you mean.

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:35 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

If you flip town, then let the game flow. I might get lynched, yes.
Show
Games that I modded:

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 482, alban wrote:LQ: My posts around the one Transcend vote started as a joke, but you made sure that it snowballed.
Question:

Do you think my vote was actually a joke?
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:38 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Alban, if you feel like my posts are fluffy or whatever fake things or being so nonsense,
Do you also consider posts like Lethargy, Gamma and Dave?
as I know, they haven't contributed much either. Let me know your answer.
Show
Games that I modded:

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:42 am

BTW alban, you're free to ask Transcend if he thinks I am actually capable of "snowballing" anything.

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:44 am

Post by alban »

In post 485, Transcend wrote:
In post 482, alban wrote:LQ: My posts around the one Transcend vote started as a joke, but you made sure that it snowballed.
Question:

Do you think my vote was actually a joke?
Nope.
But I didn't take your vote seriously, since I have experienced that you move it around frequently.
My comment of daring you was an obvious court jester moment. I was fooling around since the game was in a lull, and thought of spicing it up. I had no clue there would be four more waiting to get on the wagon.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Transcend »

Yeah this isn't right

UNVOTE:
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:50 am

Post by alban »

In post 486, keyenpeydee wrote:Alban, if you feel like my posts are fluffy or whatever fake things or being so nonsense,
1. There are three scums in the game. You being scummy is independent of others.
2. I have one vote. I will place it on the person who appears scummiest to me. I started with you coz you embodied all the traits you yourself highlighted in your post.
3. Gamma is no fluff.
You, Lethargy and Dave, yes.
Among you three, Lethargy is new. Dave was uninvolved. You were involved by actively lurking. Which means you were all over the place without any solid contribution to the game. This is why I kept asking you about your reads. If you were a scum, you would have no solid basis behind your reads. Which is what turned out to be true. You had no basis.
Usually after going blazing guns on the scummiest player, and ascertaining that they can't be scum, I move my vote to the next most scummiest player. Credit to you, that situation never arose :]
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:52 am

In post 489, Transcend wrote:Yeah this isn't right

UNVOTE:
Why did you unvote him?

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Transcend »

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:54 am

In post 492, Transcend wrote:
That doesn't explain anything!

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Transcend »

I'm not here to explain anything

I'm just here to vote scum and chew bubble gum.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:57 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 490, alban wrote:
In post 486, keyenpeydee wrote:Alban, if you feel like my posts are fluffy or whatever fake things or being so nonsense,
1. There are three scums in the game. You being scummy is independent of others.
2. I have one vote. I will place it on the person who appears scummiest to me. I started with you coz you embodied all the traits you yourself highlighted in your post.
3. Gamma is no fluff.
You, Lethargy and Dave, yes.
Among you three, Lethargy is new. Dave was uninvolved. You were involved by actively lurking. Which means you were all over the place without any solid contribution to the game. This is why I kept asking you about your reads. If you were a scum, you would have no solid basis behind your reads. Which is what turned out to be true. You had no basis.
Usually after going blazing guns on the scummiest player, and ascertaining that they can't be scum, I move my vote to the next most scummiest player. Credit to you, that situation never arose :]
Oh don't worry, I'll re read the game when I have the time. Don't worry, I'll give my fkn reads.
Show
Games that I modded:

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:58 am

Post by alban »

In post 487, LicketyQuickety wrote:BTW alban, you're free to ask Transcend if he thinks I am actually capable of "snowballing" anything.
As if I am gonna believe or do anything you say from here on, you stealthy machiavellian opportunist.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:59 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

UNVOTE:

Alban isn't scum. I'll re-read the game when I have the time which isn't too soon. Might be in the weekends because I'm more active that times
Show
Games that I modded:

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Transcend »

Guess the Eric slot might have been scum.

LQ really did get a bit too happy with that momentum going.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:05 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

I might focus on ssbm and eric's slot. Sames as Dave's and Lethargy's.
Show
Games that I modded:

Return to “Completed Open Games”