MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6700 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6697, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6674, MathBlade wrote:Oh and I would want you to sheep me onto Maxous.
Wouldn't that necessitate you vote him first for me to be sheeping you?
No. My vote is there in spirit.

I want more people to interact with my argument to see if I am nuts or if it is right. I don't have the hood to verify things or to examine this in combination. Or someone sees the same facts and thinks Nahdia is more likely scum or Math you derped here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6701 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6699, Accountant wrote:maxous goes first

1) i can't buy that there are 2 rb and a redirector
2) shiro scumread him, and scum wanted to kill shiro - either by frame or by fakeclaim
3) glance through his ISO doesn't give me any good feels

if by some miracle he flips town we can confirm nahdia as scum

ankamius if you have a killing role you need to shoot narna as soon as humanly possible

Also I trust math, they're the only one trying to gamesolve
No one shoots Narna. I think they were framed. If anyone should be killed at night it should be Ank I think.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6702 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Or Not Chara.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6703 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It is also possible there is no framer and Narna derped and hit the miller and miller said I am a killer. I maybe didn't ask the question in the right way to eliminate this possibility. Nahdia what did you ask the mod? All they gave me was the wiki link which has a variant in which millers would look like killers.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6704 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The reason I want Maxous first is if I am right it gives us Gio scum.
If I am wrong it gives us Gio town and Nahdia scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6705 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

We cannot afford too many more mislynches and this way we should know if we get a scum in the next two lynches. I hate planning lynches but at this point I think it is almost necessary.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6706 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I'm 100% down. This is locked in. Today you're voting Maxous or you're voting me, end of story.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6707 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'm not convinced Narna is town but I can work with you

VOTE: Maxous
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6708 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6703, MathBlade wrote:It is also possible there is no framer and Narna derped and hit the miller and miller said I am a killer. I maybe didn't ask the question in the right way to eliminate this possibility. Nahdia what did you ask the mod? All they gave me was the wiki link which has a variant in which millers would look like killers.
@Nadhia please answer
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6709 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6708, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6703, MathBlade wrote:It is also possible there is no framer and Narna derped and hit the miller and miller said I am a killer. I maybe didn't ask the question in the right way to eliminate this possibility. Nahdia what did you ask the mod? All they gave me was the wiki link which has a variant in which millers would look like killers.
@Nadhia please answer
I asked Skull if Shiro's miller ability is a standard mafiascum miller or not. Skull confirmed it was. Narna tells us that according to Skull, their role would not get a killer result on a miller.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6710 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6709, Nahdia wrote:
In post 6708, MathBlade wrote:
@Nadhia please answer
I asked Skull if Shiro's miller ability is a standard mafiascum miller or not. Skull confirmed it was. Narna tells us that according to Skull, their role would not get a killer result on a miller.
Based on how I read the wiki they would. Can you show me where they say that?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6711 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5935, Narna wrote:Big news from the mod god. I just needed to word my question a little better. A miller would not return as having the ability to kill if they lacked that ability.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6712 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5702, Shiro wrote:
In post 5699, Andrius wrote:
In post 5698, Shiro wrote:Narna, what did you expect to get checking me ? Why you waste your power :/
This is a post from a buddy to a buddy.
Nope, this is a post of someone that believe someone else is town but being stupid.

Psychologist is legit role Narna has. It doesn't make much sense for scum to have that role, it is like giving scum gunsmith. It stupid and useless.
Either Narna is lying about the psychologist in which case Gio would be dead if Town or they are scum together.
Nahdia wrote:
In post 5935, Narna wrote:Big news from the mod god. I just needed to word my question a little better. A miller would not return as having the ability to kill if they lacked that ability.
I am asking how because I asked and got the wiki. What did you ask?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6713 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So Narna is a confirmed psychologist unless Gio is scum with Narna.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6714 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Now I am going to bed. If someone disagrees with my theories speak up now please.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6715 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I didn't ask the mod myself here, but I proposed the miller might have worked in a way I had seen before which was "You would give the most unfavourable result to any and all investigative roles". Some refuted my proposition, somene said it was the case then they changed their mind and I gave up.

In my mind .. in a bastard game .. in a role madness game .. in a game modded by none other than skull.. a Miller would return a guilty to all kinds of cops. Also -and this is very important IMHO- we only had Narna's role and Shiro's as "investigative" role claims (not asking anyone else to claim). We had claims of a Follower, Roleblockers, and Titus was a Neapolitan (or Vanilla Cop). Now let's see:

How does a miller work with a Follower?? Will they give "performed a killing action" for instance?? Of course not.

How about RBs? Well, these don't return results to begin with.

And the Neapolitan/Vanilla Cop?? Everybody returns a Not Vanilla (unless the miller was purposefully designed to be to give a Vanilla result when they're not, which is WEIRD, and -also- not exactly a guilty).

Oh, and -of course- a Role Cop has nothing to do with a Miller, nor does a Flavour Cop (which we had no claims of, but still ..)

So, the ONLY "false guilty" that the Miller could've returned would have been to Narna's role, as per the claimed/known roles thus far, and thus I still believe Narna did get a guilty on Shiro regardless, and w/o the need of a framer intervention.

P-edit:

Fine. So if OUR Miller should not have returned a guilty to Narna, then who were they a Miller to? Do we have a claimed/flipped role that would have returned a false guilty on Shiro?? Or was he a Miller to to nobody???

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6716 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Derp sleepiness issues that was Narna.

So yeah odd.

Narna could be scum in a weird world but IMHO very unlikely. Maxous first. Then if Maxous town Nadhia. If Maxous scum Gio.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6717 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6715, Almost50 wrote:I proposed the miller might have worked in a way I had seen before which was "You would give the most unfavourable result to any and all investigative roles". Some refuted my proposition, somene said it was the case then they changed their mind and I gave up.
I checked this with Skull; it's not the case. It's a totally normal miller

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6718 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6715, Almost50 wrote:
I didn't ask the mod myself here, but I proposed the miller might have worked in a way I had seen before which was "You would give the most unfavourable result to any and all investigative roles". Some refuted my proposition, somene said it was the case then they changed their mind and I gave up.

In my mind .. in a bastard game .. in a role madness game .. in a game modded by none other than skull.. a Miller would return a guilty to all kinds of cops. Also -and this is very important IMHO- we only had Narna's role and Shiro's as "investigative" role claims (not asking anyone else to claim). We had claims of a Follower, Roleblockers, and Titus was a Neapolitan (or Vanilla Cop). Now let's see:

How does a miller work with a Follower?? Will they give "performed a killing action" for instance?? Of course not.

How about RBs? Well, these don't return results to begin with.

And the Neapolitan/Vanilla Cop?? Everybody returns a Not Vanilla (unless the miller was purposefully designed to be to give a Vanilla result when they're not, which is WEIRD, and -also- not exactly a guilty).

Oh, and -of course- a Role Cop has nothing to do with a Miller, nor does a Flavour Cop (which we had no claims of, but still ..)

So, the ONLY "false guilty" that the Miller could've returned would have been to Narna's role, as per the claimed/known roles thus far, and thus I still believe Narna did get a guilty on Shiro regardless, and w/o the need of a framer intervention.

P-edit:

Fine. So if OUR Miller should not have returned a guilty to Narna, then who were they a Miller to? Do we have a claimed/flipped role that would have returned a false guilty on Shiro?? Or was he a Miller to to nobody???
Maybe there is a traditional cop? Or a miller to no one which Makes Ank scum. I don't know. What I do know is Maxous is a hell of a better lynch.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6719 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6717, Nahdia wrote:
In post 6715, Almost50 wrote:I proposed the miller might have worked in a way I had seen before which was "You would give the most unfavourable result to any and all investigative roles". Some refuted my proposition, somene said it was the case then they changed their mind and I gave up.
I checked this with Skull; it's not the case. It's a totally normal miller
What did you ask?

Normal miller gives me a wiki which says it is possible.

Granted Narna could be scum or could be town.

But the only way Narna is scum is with Gio.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6720 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So if Narna flips scum Gio is scum but if Narna flips town Gio is NIA.

Maxous still better.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6721 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yay sweet dreams.

FYI I have work in AM and game night tomorrow so limited posting.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6722 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore if Maxous town Gio town and Narna town. Which even further narrows places to hide. Maxous needs rope.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6723 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I asked is Shiro's "miller" modifier a standard miller or did his miller modify his slot in ways a standard miller wouldn't.

Going to bed but just going to re-iterate that I strongly don't think Not Chara is scum with Maxous. If Not Chara was scum, it could have coordinated with Maxous to completely cover up the missing roleblock from my non-action. It could have claimed to have been blocked. Either
A) Maxous didn't notice/realize the ramifications of me not taking an action, and just claimed to block who he redirected me to. Or
B) Maxous claimed to roleblock Not Chara, knowing his redirect on me didn't work, hoping Not Chara wouldn't be able to confirm or deny this since it had made no indication their role is investigative.

Maxous could have claimed to have roleblocked one of his buddies and had them collaborate on it, but that risks confirming them as scum if he dies and we figure out he was using my role. Not Chara isn't scum with Maxous.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6724 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Either way is a risk.

Either Maxous made a risk claiming roleblocker to Shiro in this case why isn't he dead? Because scum shouldn't want to be roleblocked. However Maxous scum explains why you weren't killed you were being setup as your targets never work

Or

You copied Shadowrun Mafia in which I claimed early for the justification and then used the bastardness as cover.

One of these things is true. Going to bed for real now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”