MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6650 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6648, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:
In post 6645, MathBlade wrote:The specific reason I doubt Giovanni is a town follower is because Giovanni would have been able to confirm the type of action Maxous took along with Narna. Combining that with Giovanni's opportunistic vote on Narna when they already had the innocent means something was up. Town PRs never vote their innocents.
So, if I am scum along with Maxous, why didn't I fake confirm the type of action he did? It is not hard to not say anything or, since Maxous had already said who he targeted when I said that something was up when I received his result, to confirm his type of action?

Narna's vote was not opportunistic, although it may seemed like it. It was just me saying "lay down the pitcforks and enough with the bullshit".

I am saying your vote is opportunistic.

Yes. Two town roleblocks in a game of this size yet no one hardly ever claimed it. Hell if you actually saw him perform a roleblocker action I would have expected you to scumread Nahdia hard.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6651 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6234, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:
In post 6196, Andrius wrote:
In post 6192, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:
In post 6168, Andrius wrote:Giovanni not dying after targeting Narna makes sense IF THEYRE BOTH SCUM.
He is trying to get us to step back from the NARNA LYNCH.
This makes absolutely no sense. Why would I come forth with such a ridiculous claim on the day Narna is most likely lynched? As Not chara said, I am out of the lynchpool partly because of my weak claim. Why would I ruin it to save a partner that is eventually doomed?
Well.
If Narna flips scum you and I will have words.

This is your answer? Yeah, this is fully a pitchfork-and-torch era we are currently through. Since the participants of this game left logic behind at some previous timestamp, I will do the same.

VOTE: Narna

This is an L-3 vote.

Let's get the big bad boogeyman out of the way. If Narna flips scum, then come at me. If not, then we will definitely have words, although of a different context.

Either way, if this isn't a troll no scum setup, Town is doomed.
Town PRs never vote their innocents. Ever.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6652 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

As a town PR as you have claimed you would have known Narna would not flip scum. There should be no if.

However a townie mindset proposes ifs.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6653 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 6634, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6632, Accountant wrote:No comment on neighbourhood except to confirm math isn't in it right now.
May I ask questions about the hood? I want to verify something.
you can ask but I may not answer
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6654 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6636, MathBlade wrote:Specifically was the person added to the hood N2 talkative? If 0 is crickets and 10 is the Super Bowl how loud would you classify their posts? This is a subjective question the numbers are a guide.
@Accountant
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6655 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Pine »

MathBlade wrote:
In post 6168, Andrius wrote:Giovanni not dying after targeting Narna makes sense IF THEYRE BOTH SCUM.
This makes absolutely no sense. Why would I come forth with such a ridiculous claim on the day Narna is most likely lynched? As Not chara said, I am out of the lynchpool partly because of my weak claim. Why would I ruin it to save a partner that is eventually doomed?
Well.

This is your answer? Yeah, this is fully a pitchfork-and-torch era we are currently through. Since the participants of this game left logic behind at some previous timestamp, I will do the same.

This is an L-3 vote.

Let's get the big bad boogeyman out of the way. If Narna flips scum, then come at me. If not, then we will definitely have words, although of a different context.

^This isn't necessarily true. I've had a long day, and am looking at this one comment in total isolation without having done much reading (i.e. essentially none), but false. This is a declared Bastard game, so sanity of Cops is not guaranteed. Further, Godfathers, Tailors, Ninjas, and Framers are a thing. Finally I believe I saw some mention of redirectors in my neighborhood? I only skimmed it.

I have no idea of the backstory of this exchange, but that statement needs to be less axiomatic and unforgiving.

Anyway, I opened this thread to say this: I have tomorrow off. Expect my meaningful input some time in the afternoon.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6656 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 6649, MathBlade wrote:This also means scum redirector likely had no effect N3.

Then how does the Narna situation happen?

Answer: The scum have a framer that made it seem like Shiro was scum OR Narna is scum with those three.

I am leaning the first.
you've explained how framer explains everything narna did, but you haven't explained why you're assuming framer in the first place

I think giovanni is scum but different faction from narna

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6657 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6655, Pine wrote:
MathBlade wrote:
Well.

This is an L-3 vote.

^This isn't necessarily true. I've had a long day, and am looking at this one comment in total isolation without having done much reading (i.e. essentially none), but false. This is a declared Bastard game, so sanity of Cops is not guaranteed. Further, Godfathers, Tailors, Ninjas, and Framers are a thing. Finally I believe I saw some mention of redirectors in my neighborhood? I only skimmed it.

I have no idea of the backstory of this exchange, but that statement needs to be less axiomatic and unforgiving.

Anyway, I opened this thread to say this: I have tomorrow off. Expect my meaningful input some time in the afternoon.
Except Giovanni isn't a claimed cop. They are a claimed weak follower. The mod setup says Skull doesn't lie. So there is no reason Giovanni should have ever voted Narna. They should have held out.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6658 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 6636, MathBlade wrote:Specifically was the person added to the hood N2 talkative? If 0 is crickets and 10 is the Super Bowl how loud would you classify their posts? This is a subjective question the numbers are a guide.
n2 person was pretty loud. maybe 7 or 8.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6659 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6656, Accountant wrote:
In post 6649, MathBlade wrote:This also means scum redirector likely had no effect N3.

Then how does the Narna situation happen?

Answer: The scum have a framer that made it seem like Shiro was scum OR Narna is scum with those three.

I am leaning the first.
you've explained how framer explains everything narna did, but you haven't explained why you're assuming framer in the first place

I think giovanni is scum but different faction from narna
Unlikely. Let's assume Giovanni is scum of a different faction than Narna. Why claim to have visited Narna with a weak? Narna's lynch would ultimately spell disaster for him if multiball and she was scum. Scum Giovanni doesn't declare Narna town over a buddy or someone they are certain is town. Narna is town or aligned with Giovanni.

And because how the fake guilty went down it makes no sense for them to be scum together.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6660 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6658, Accountant wrote:
n2 person was pretty loud. maybe 7 or 8.
Thank you.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6661 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So Giovanni did Maxous take a roleblocker action and did Narna take a psychologist action?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6662 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 6659, MathBlade wrote:And because how the fake guilty went down it makes no sense for them to be scum together.
explain

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6663 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The follower is a bit vague on how you'd get it but please paraphrase as best as you can what you got in results assuming we should believe you which I do not.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6664 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5676, Narna wrote:This miller is a killer.

vote: shiro
Take a look at when this was posted.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6665 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This is within one hour of the day starting. This means one of two things

A) Scum had a plan to mislynch Shiro and sacrifice Narna the next day to get it or
B) Town derp and miller made him seem like a killer
C) Frame job
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6666 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Giovanni il Pellegrino »

In post 6650, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6645, MathBlade wrote:The specific reason I doubt Giovanni is a town follower is because Giovanni would have been able to confirm the type of action Maxous took along with Narna. Combining that with Giovanni's opportunistic vote on Narna when they already had the innocent means something was up. Town PRs never vote their innocents.
So, if I am scum along with Maxous, why didn't I fake confirm the type of action he did? It is not hard to not say anything or, since Maxous had already said who he targeted when I said that something was up when I received his result, to confirm his type of action?

Narna's vote was not opportunistic, although it may seemed like it. It was just me saying "lay down the pitcforks and enough with the bullshit".

Yes. Two town roleblocks in a game of this size yet no one hardly ever claimed it. Hell if you actually saw him perform a roleblocker action I would have expected you to scumread Nahdia hard.
I don't get it.

You are saying that I am scum with Maxous.

1) If I am a scum follower, why would I target my scumbuddy in the first place? Why would I claim my role? Why would I say that I saw my scumbuddy perform an interfering (that is how is called) action?

2) Since I was Townread and my weak claim was generally believed (and Maxous was further Townread because of it), why come out, after Maxous said who targeted during Day 2, and say that my action targetting him seems to have failed somehow?

-------

Regarding the vote, I will explain it one more time.

Narna has basically become synonymous with the Antichrist before you three replaced. Every Day Phase since Day 2 started with Narna and was about Narna. All logic was paused in order to lynch Narna. All meaningful discussion was paused because of Narna's existence in the game. Leonshade was lynched because of Narna. The game would not move on unless some people replaced (which didn't seem the case) or the boogeyman was out of the way. I was tired of the same mantra being repeated every single day.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6667 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Accountant »

given the level of control scum have over this game I wouldn't be surprised if scum decided to fake a guilty on shiro then BS their way out of it

which is happening right now

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6668 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

With the Jailkeeper out of commission they had 0% reason to believe their kill wouldn't go through N3.

With that N3 kill they kill SlySly actor and diva.(not quite sure what diva is)

They literally killed someone in essence without a vote. That seems dumb.

This means that they could have just killed Shiro why pick him for the guilty?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6669 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 6666, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:Narna has basically become synonymous with the Antichrist before you three replaced. Every Day Phase since Day 2 started with Narna and was about Narna. All logic was paused in order to lynch Narna. All meaningful discussion was paused because of Narna's existence in the game. Leonshade was lynched because of Narna. The game would not move on unless some people replaced (which didn't seem the case) or the boogeyman was out of the way. I was tired of the same mantra being repeated every single day.
you telling me 3 days of pitchfrks weren't enough to lynch narna?

sounds like scum bulshit stalling the wagon

y/n?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6670 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 6668, MathBlade wrote:With the Jailkeeper out of commission they had 0% reason to believe their kill wouldn't go through N3.

With that N3 kill they kill SlySly actor and diva.(not quite sure what diva is)

They literally killed someone in essence without a vote. That seems dumb.

This means that they could have just killed Shiro why pick him for the guilty?
more kills + control lynch

also remember that it's a looooot easier to get away with fakeclaiming in a bastard setup

and from what I heard narna was on the chopping block anyway so it also makes sense that they'd want to make her go out with a bang taking a townie with her

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6671 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Hmmm..

@Math:

Do you have a LOT of grass to convince me to sheep you on this??

OK, let's try: Explain why Scum!Giovanni gives an INNOCENT result on Narna specifically (when Narna was the designated lynch of he day). If you're answer is convincing I'll sheep you on Giovanni today.

As for Maxous, I believe the inno on him was also from Giovanni?? (Somebody correct me if it was Narna not Giovanni). If so, then Giovanni goes first to confirm he is scum (or am I missing something that makes Maxous a higher priority lynch?)

Now remember this: BOTH Giovanni & Maxous have been my strongest Town reads, so for me to actually be convinced to vote either of then you do need to have a more "organized" narrative to the order of action occurring on any given night. You can't say they're scum with Chara then go back to say but this makes Nahdia scum too, because then I'm not sure if you're saying all 4 are scum together, or if Nahdia replaces Chara in that regard, or if yo're assuming 2 scum teams .. etc.

Then there was the SK theory from before. Is that now void or what?

You know.. tell me what you think has been going on like I'm five (just ignore the zero in my handle if you will) :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6672 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. obviously I have lots to read from both Math and Accountant, so ignore my last post for a while.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6673 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6666, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:
In post 6650, MathBlade wrote:

I don't get it.

You are saying that I am scum with Maxous.

1) If I am a scum follower, why would I target my scumbuddy in the first place? Why would I claim my role? Why would I say that I saw my scumbuddy perform an interfering (that is how is called) action?

2) Since I was Townread and my weak claim was generally believed (and Maxous was further Townread because of it), why come out, after Maxous said who targeted during Day 2, and say that my action targetting him seems to have failed somehow?

-------

Regarding the vote, I will explain it one more time.

Narna has basically become synonymous with the Antichrist before you three replaced. Every Day Phase since Day 2 started with Narna and was about Narna. All logic was paused in order to lynch Narna. All meaningful discussion was paused because of Narna's existence in the game. Leonshade was lynched because of Narna. The game would not move on unless some people replaced (which didn't seem the case) or the boogeyman was out of the way. I was tired of the same mantra being repeated every single day.
1) The premise is bad. If you are scum the entire thing is poisonous and you are not required to have actually targeted your buddy or have told the truth about any of it. I think the claim is engineered to give Maxous a bit of legitimacy.

Has no one seriously questioned why no roleblock claims have come up with two claimed blockers in a huge game like this?

2) Because either A) Maxous is ascetic or B) again you are lying to give Maxous Credibility. Weak is a rare fake claim most people don't question that and it lets you "confirm" your buddy.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6674 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6671, Almost50 wrote:Hmmm..

@Math:

Do you have a LOT of grass to convince me to sheep you on this??

OK, let's try: Explain why Scum!Giovanni gives an INNOCENT result on Narna specifically (when Narna was the designated lynch of he day). If you're answer is convincing I'll sheep you on Giovanni today.

As for Maxous, I believe the inno on him was also from Giovanni?? (Somebody correct me if it was Narna not Giovanni). If so, then Giovanni goes first to confirm he is scum (or am I missing something that makes Maxous a higher priority lynch?)

Now remember this: BOTH Giovanni & Maxous have been my strongest Town reads, so for me to actually be convinced to vote either of then you do need to have a more "organized" narrative to the order of action occurring on any given night. You can't say they're scum with Chara then go back to say but this makes Nahdia scum too, because then I'm not sure if you're saying all 4 are scum together, or if Nahdia replaces Chara in that regard, or if yo're assuming 2 scum teams .. etc.

Then there was the SK theory from before. Is that now void or what?

You know.. tell me what you think has been going on like I'm five (just ignore the zero in my handle if you will) :P
I am saying Nahdia town. I was assuming something and reached a contradiction.

Oh and I would want you to sheep me onto Maxous.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”