kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1372, Road Kamelot wrote:Why is that strange
Avoiding interaction w a scumbuddy is one thing but whats scummy abt avoiding interaction w a random townie
It's not is what I'm saying. Just pointing out that Maria's not the only one they completely ignored
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1375, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1372, Road Kamelot wrote:Why is that strange
Avoiding interaction w a scumbuddy is one thing but whats scummy abt avoiding interaction w a random townie
It's not is what I'm saying. Just pointing out that Maria's not the only one they completely ignored
Oh
ok ya i got u in that case
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by mykonian »

And then we get to you vs EP, and you hardcore defended gamma, you come into this day continuing as if there wasn't a scum killed at night, just the leading wagons of yesterday. Then there's that you couldn't be there for the SSBM wagon but the moment the opportunity was there to get another claim, you jumped on the gamma wagon.

idk Road, saying it's "just" this or that we suspect you for, it's a bit too simple. You'll have to dismiss a few more arguments against you.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1377, mykonian wrote:And then we get to you vs EP, and you hardcore defended gamma, you come into this day continuing as if there wasn't a scum killed at night, just the leading wagons of yesterday. Then there's that you couldn't be there for the SSBM wagon but the moment the opportunity was there to get another claim, you jumped on the gamma wagon.

idk Road, saying it's "just" this or that we suspect you for, it's a bit too simple. You'll have to dismiss a few more arguments against you.
Couldnt be there for the kyouko wagon what does that mean
I didnt want her lynched so i went for the counterwagon

I hardcore defended gamma for like three pages after your shitty push thats it
I dont rly care if i get lynched today it isnt as though im gonna solve the game here
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by mykonian »

there's 2 whole people who went for gamma after the claim. And scum would just love to have that opportunity.

Would you say you are townier than Josh then?
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1379, mykonian wrote:there's 2 whole people who went for gamma after the claim. And scum would just love to have that opportunity.

Would you say you are townier than Josh then?
If youre looking for scum who wanted another claim then look for people who would have voted/voted kyouko and then went to gamma
Youve invented a universe where scum really wanted another claim to the point that theyd try to derail a mislynch on town in order to get that claim
its dumb

and Man idfk what kind of question is that?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by kraska77 »

I'm not really feeling a scum kamelot here >.>
I think people are not paying attention to Mtd too. The only effort mtd seems to have made this game was defending myko early. After that they just kind of stagnated with that kyouko vote. Never really pushing a lynch there is fighting a lynch elsewhere. Kind of get the feeling this is coasting scum
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by kraska77 »

There or* fighting a lynch elsewhere
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by mykonian »

"If youre looking for scum who wanted another claim then look for people who would have voted/voted kyouko and then went to gamma"

One. Maria threatened the hammer but stayed on gamma.

"Youve invented a universe where scum really wanted another claim to the point that theyd try to derail a mislynch on town in order to get that claim"

Both wagons were on town though, weren't they? No risk involved, not as if town was going to figure out a flash wagon on you. Might as well get that edge and figure out what gamma is, maybe even get the lynch away from "just" a VT.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1381, kraska77 wrote:I think people are not paying attention to Mtd too.
Rather like to call this town on meta today. There's lower hanging fruit we could have a look at.

Also please don't be thrown off by RK's petulance. She's not actually arguing, she's dismissing every point against her as just being useless and dumb, throwing in some annoyance to make it stick. Just look at her today, either she had a very bad day at work on thanksgiving, or something else is going on.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1384, mykonian wrote:
In post 1381, kraska77 wrote:I think people are not paying attention to Mtd too.
Rather like to call this town on meta today. There's lower hanging fruit we could have a look at.

Also please don't be thrown off by RK's petulance. She's not actually arguing, she's dismissing every point against her as just being useless and dumb, throwing in some annoyance to make it stick. Just look at her today, either she had a very bad day at work on thanksgiving, or something else is going on.
Youre bad at tonereading bc im not in a bad mood
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1381, kraska77 wrote:I'm not really feeling a scum kamelot here >.>
I think people are not paying attention to Mtd too. The only effort mtd seems to have made this game was defending myko early. After that they just kind of stagnated with that kyouko vote. Never really pushing a lynch there is fighting a lynch elsewhere. Kind of get the feeling this is coasting scum
This basically

Dismissing MTD on meta is dumb bc when was the last time shaky meta caught scum proper
All it does is fuck up perfectly good reads
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1383, mykonian wrote:"If youre looking for scum who wanted another claim then look for people who would have voted/voted kyouko and then went to gamma"

One. Maria threatened the hammer but stayed on gamma.
So you followed my request to find scum that was willing to vote kyouko but stayed w Gamma
except i dont follow that pattern for scum bc i didnt want kyouko lynched
"Youve invented a universe where scum really wanted another claim to the point that theyd try to derail a mislynch on town in order to get that claim"

Both wagons were on town though, weren't they? No risk involved, not as if town was going to figure out a flash wagon on you. Might as well get that edge and figure out what gamma is, maybe even get the lynch away from "just" a VT.
sounds like youre describing what youd do as scum and attributing it to an entire team
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Transcend »

Gonna let you stupid fucks ramble, mislynch whoever the fuck you want, bank on protection being on me, then subsequently vigging both mafia.

Mtd is fucking obvious town.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Why tho
Youre conftown but why tho
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Joshz »

There was a game where some idiot claimed cop, got ccd, claimed a red result on what turned out to be a townie, and then got vigged and flipped vt

That has no relevance I just found it really funny. Transcend who do you plan on vigging if rk is lynched and flips either green or red
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by MTD »

In post 1350, mykonian wrote:Kraska should be obvtown, I agree. She pushed early, and thoroughly, when a bus was not required or obvious.
This is true, hadn't thought about that.

@rk: you didnt ever actually explain why you scumread me either, did you?
still the same old MTD
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1390, Joshz wrote:There was a game where some idiot claimed cop, got ccd, claimed a red result on what turned out to be a townie, and then got vigged and flipped vt

That has no relevance I just found it really funny. Transcend who do you plan on vigging if rk is lynched and flips either green or red
Kindly stop being so interested in transcend and look at who you want to lynch. He's given evidence he knows what he's doing, we can trust him another night.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Joshz »

In post 1392, mykonian wrote:
In post 1390, Joshz wrote:There was a game where some idiot claimed cop, got ccd, claimed a red result on what turned out to be a townie, and then got vigged and flipped vt

Kindly stop being so interested in transcend and look at who you want to lynch. He's given evidence he knows what he's doing, we can trust him another night.
He's a very interesting person
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by mykonian »

actually, I'm doing it again, I'm being nice to josh because I am not voting him atm. Why are we letting him get away with this? Don't really care on which site you play, directing a vig/rolefishing can't be a towntell.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Joshz »

In post 1393, Joshz wrote:
In post 1392, mykonian wrote:

He's a very interesting person
Serious reply: I am considering lynching rk. I am curios who he intends on vigging. Because he is calling mtd obvtown when I disagree, so I want to see if im on the same page. Right now I'm leaning towards lynching jordan though personally.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by mykonian »

oh man, you are tempting me.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by MTD »

VOTE: Road Kamelot

(I still feel kinda conflicted about this since i did townread her D1 >.< to be fair that was mostly gut)

Pedit(s): Yeeea dont do that. jordan is still the one other person i do want to lynch.
still the same old MTD
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Joshz »

In post 1394, mykonian wrote:actually, I'm doing it again, I'm being nice to josh because I am not voting him atm. Why are we letting him get away with this? Don't really care on which site you play, directing a vig/rolefishing can't be a towntell.
Lynch me if you think I'm scum. I don't want you to ignore me because of theoretical other metas. I play the same as scum and town, or at least I try to, and to self meta i generally look scummy because of my general mindset.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by mykonian »

It's mostly that I excused some of Maria's actions and I'm still rather kicking myself for that. Could be happening again, but then that is stuff affecting me where it maybe shouldn't. But I am making excuses for you, so ~

4am rambling here I am.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”