Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5475 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 5466, Andrius wrote:You want to start a vanity wagon this late in the day?
No.
You are only wanting to do something now that its your and your buddies necks on the line.
I've pushed Titus and a50 all day. Both Creature and Shiro have expressed interest in a50 yet haven't voted them, NC expressed interest in Titus, but isn't helping here. hmmm.

I also defended Leon well before deadline during his first shittastic wagon, so this only now that my buddy's neck is on the line due to the deadline is a bit unfair.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5476 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by Narna »

Cakez also expressed interest in a50 without voting them, but I'm townreading that slot more than the other two at the moment.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #5477 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 5473, Andrius wrote:
In post 5471, Skullduggery wrote:

Countdown: (expired on 2016-11-20 21:00:00)
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #5478 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 5474, Narna wrote:Yeah I'm the one fearmongering when Andrius says it has to be x, y, or draw
What I'm doing is trying to rally the people.

There's no point chasing a vanity wagon here.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #5479 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 5475, Narna wrote:NC expressed interest in Titus, but isn't helping here. hmmm.
That's because they're scum who are too hesitant to do anything on their own.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5480 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:15 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 5468, Andrius wrote:You didn't re-read the game. You didn't reevaluate your reads.
You say on your arse on a dead end wagon waiting for us to forget about you.
You were given a second chance and you squandered it.
Yeah I've been a universal scumread since before I caught up with the game during my replace in. How much clout do you think I have? People are giving up left and right due to apathy, but the guy who literally sees wagons grow the moment they hop off of them (see magna and mcmenno) is expected to try super hard to influence lazy town? Get bent.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5481 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 5469, Andrius wrote:No.
The townies are the ones who are dying.
They are the ones suffering through this game and slogging in the wreck on 219 pages of filth we created. They are fighting for reads and the one good lynch we had was thrown in our faces.
What even is this post?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5482 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 5470, Andrius wrote:And no.
We don't have time.
We had time, they cried, and then we squandered it and Magna was lynched.
We had time, they cried, and then we waited around and let scum lead the Menno lynch.
We had time, and we lynched you. And we were betrayed.

The townies weren't the ones laughing at the govern.
They were the anguished. For only we lost something.
I think you need to calm down.

Leon is 100% town. I can settle on Creature, if only to keep everyone from abandoning. I'd rather settle for NC, and I'd rather not settle on for sure scum in Titus or maybe a50.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #5483 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

If you were a universal scumread your be swinging long before now.
Magna would still be here, for one.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5484 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 5479, Andrius wrote:
In post 5475, Narna wrote:NC expressed interest in Titus, but isn't helping here. hmmm.
Then let's deadline that? It's probably the wrong choice, but Leon is definitely incorrect. No lynching would be infinitely preferable because I'm scum independent of Leon ya. Just lynch him after me.

VOTE: Not Chara
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #5485 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

Leon is not 100% town. The only innocents are bodies. You're biased because he saved your ass from the noose. And yes there is scum motivation to do so.

Wait
You could settle on NC?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #5486 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 5484, Narna wrote:
In post 5479, Andrius wrote:
Then let's deadline that? It's probably the wrong choice, but Leon is definitely incorrect. No lynching would be infinitely preferable because I'm scum independent of Leon ya. Just lynch him after me.

VOTE: Not Chara
You're speaking my language.

I tell you what. I want to see them swing.
If I wake up and my vote is needed there I'll move.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5487 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 5483, Andrius wrote:If you were a universal scumread your be swinging long before now.
Magna would still be here, for one.
Well thankfully enough people realized that my wagon was bullshit on d1. I can at least understand the pushing Moi and Mcmenno bit, but what was so damn anti town that phase?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #5488 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:25 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm going to bed now. My head can't anymore.
If I'm needed in the morning I can swap to another wagon.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5489 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Narna »

And on the 200+ pages of slog to struggle through. Keep in mind the House and Gamma slots are guilty of flooding this game with nonsense and blindly agreeing with people, only to immediately 180ing on things (the latter being in Gamma's case). Neither have actually lynched shit as well.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5490 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 5489, Narna wrote:And on the 200+ pages of slog to struggle through. Keep in mind the House and Gamma slots are guilty of flooding this game with nonsense and blindly agreeing with people, only to immediately 180ing on things (the latter being in Gamma's case). Neither have actually lynched shit as well.
or tried to lynch, especially post replacement.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5491 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 5485, Andrius wrote:Leon is not 100% town. The only innocents are bodies. You're biased because he saved your ass from the noose. And yes there is scum motivation to do so.

Wait
You could settle on NC?
Do you agree with Slysly that scum would choose to nk me and waste a free mislynch? It's entirely possible, but that is definitely the risky move for scum to make. Especially in a game where town has mislynched twice (three times from the before the govern) and scum kills don't seem to have been blocked.
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5492 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:39 pm

Post by Giovanni il Pellegrino »

In post 5302, PeregrineV wrote:
You replaced in for night1.
If you had a weak role, in which you would have died had you hidden behind them, why not make it so that reading your ISO after your death, we would see who you hid behind?
You had all day2 to post and let us know your suspect?
Let's get this over again:

-Maxous was not a suspect but an "easy" choice because I had no idea who to target from the more controversial ones. I expected McMenno to flip scum and then take my pick.
-Given the gamestate it would be highly improbable that I would be nightkilled by either faction (town vig or scum) and given my choice it would be improbable to suicide from the weak ability.
-This is the first time I am playing a weak role, so yes not crumbing and not choosing someone of higher profile was a mistake.
In post 5389, Creature wrote:
In post 5300, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:In any case, Creature was (and is) playing differently than what I know of Town!Creature
My townplay changes through the games depending on how motivated I am and how easy I am getting reads.

But my scumplay is likely always the same, maybe take a look there?
(Sigh)

I was going to say "fair point" but your scumplay being always the same means very little. You are a competent player. You can manipulate your meta. It is extremely easy to feign disinterest in this game. Why then follow your usual "scum meta" as scum where someone could easily spot it, point it out and lynch you?
In post 5490, Narna wrote:
In post 5489, Narna wrote:And on the 200+ pages of slog to struggle through. Keep in mind the House and Gamma slots are guilty of flooding this game with nonsense and blindly agreeing with people, only to immediately 180ing on things (the latter being in Gamma's case). Neither have actually lynched shit as well.
or tried to lynch, especially post replacement.
Sure, lynch, but who? The game's a mess and for every single potential lynch candidate there is a "but" hanging above their heads. There exists your point of view, but also exists a point of view that is absolutely
convinced
to have you lynched. This is true for almost all lynch propositions today after the govern (Not Chara, Leonshade, Shiro, Creature, Giovanni, Almost50).

Then you see that 4 Townies are already dead and, whether you are town or scum (it doesn't matter) you hesitate to push for a lynch in fear of lynching another townie and subsequently getting yourself lynched by the torch-and-pitchfork logic this town has.

----------

So, right now, Leonshade 6, Creature 3

Meh. Narna is lynched tomorrow anyway, so a Leonshade lynch right now is moot. The timing of his govern was terrible, but this in and of itself isn't scummy, especially since it doesn't make sense for a townread scum to save his buddy who is gonna get lynched anyway.

VOTE: Creature
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5493 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:44 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 5492, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:You can manipulate your meta.
If you think I can, why do you think I'm not playing like Newbie 1743?
Sigh
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5494 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 5492, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:Sure, lynch, but who? The game's a mess and for every single potential lynch candidate there is a "but" hanging above their heads. There exists your point of view, but also exists a point of view that is absolutely
convinced
to have you lynched. This is true for almost all lynch propositions today after the govern (Not Chara, Leonshade, Shiro, Creature, Giovanni, Almost50).

Then you see that 4 Townies are already dead and, whether you are town or scum (it doesn't matter) you hesitate to push for a lynch in fear of lynching another townie and subsequently getting yourself lynched by the torch-and-pitchfork logic this town has.
Crazy idea, terrible pitch, think for yourself.

I'm not sure if you're referring to me specifically with that "whether you are town or scum" sentence or the entire game. Because if it's the latter, yeah the playerbase is really basic with their scumhunting.
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5495 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:05 am

Post by Giovanni il Pellegrino »

In post 5494, Narna wrote:
In post 5492, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:Sure, lynch, but who? The game's a mess and for every single potential lynch candidate there is a "but" hanging above their heads. There exists your point of view, but also exists a point of view that is absolutely
convinced

Crazy idea, terrible pitch, think for yourself.

I'm not sure if you're referring to me specifically with that "whether you are town or scum" sentence or the entire game. Because if it's the latter, yeah the playerbase is really basic with their scumhunting.
Think for yourself, sure. But you are not playing by yourself. Thinking in a vacuum is not good. When there are so many conflicting opinions, you cannot help but question your reads.

I obviously speak generally.
In post 5493, Creature wrote:
In post 5492, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:You can manipulate your meta.
If you think I can, why do you think I'm not playing like Newbie 1743?
In 1743 we were allergic to lurkers. Here, we are not.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5496 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:10 am

Post by Creature »

massive is considered a clear to Narna while Snarky and Shiro lurking is normal.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5497 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:11 am

Post by Creature »

Also, you should also admit you're playing differently here.
Sigh
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5498 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:14 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 5496, Creature wrote:Shiro lurking is normal.
Actually it isn't. commonly I don't lurk. And tbh even here I am more of active lurking than actually lurking.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5499 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:18 am

Post by Creature »

Okay then
Sigh