aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Sup guys, trying to catch up right now, but is anyone willing to explain the sotty wagon while I do that?
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

VOTE: sotty
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Why are we believing the tracker claim again? I'm just hammering before scum derails the wagon into a no lynch here
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:48 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Hey y'all, I'm super busy today but will post more tomorrow. Not trying to neglect a game I just replaced into
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:15 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Back!

VOTE: cloud

I think we should massclaim tomorrow. Scum already seem to have some info on roles so giving them more info isn't something I'd want to do. Maybe they have a rolecop+day talk? Anyway, I agree with the wagon on cloud, and I'm more than willing to bring him to L-1. Sotty was defended more by cloud than anyone leading up to her lynch, at least to me. Open to other people's feedback/opinions on everything btw--78 pages was a lot to read and I'm sure I missed some things.

Now would be a good time for cloud to claim, unless he's going to wait for intent.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 2036, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1108, mhsmith0 wrote:
Vc to be posted eventually, but it was a lynch.

Votecount 1.Final
GreyICE (7)

VictorDeAngelo (4)
, , , ,
Sotty7 (1)
Not Voting (1)

Day one deadline is Thursday November 3, 8 AM PST. (expired on 2016-11-03 08:00:00)

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!
[/size]
Heres the vote d1, theres at the very very least 1 mafia voting with sotty on that wagon, would be silly to have 6 towns lynch town there and 2 mafia outside. Vic/IAI are clear, leaves hoop/rask/crea/BV. Outside that wagon is maria -> if maria was mafia with sotty she probably wouldve just voted with sotty there since if i remember, sotty was possibly getting lynched d1? So maria is non-team telling for d1 with sotty and shes most likely town just for that and her stance yday -> grey is cleard, thats leaves goodmorning imho outside the wagon that looks townish too, or at least might be the mafia outside the wagon?, twoface cleared and myself who didnt vote, i was away but i showed intent to hammer for a claim, just like i did with sotty.
I mean...it was either my slot or grey, right? Win/win for scum.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

eh nvm reread the VCs, but I'm not sure if scum!rask would be so on fence as they were about choosing between two town lynches
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

unvote

Leaning toward maria atm
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

@creature:
In post 2236, MariaR wrote:BV's logic doesn't make SENSE
he was okay with pushing socty regardless of the tracker claim yeah?
So question why the unvote and "okay" from Cloud when cloud does even worse and just claims pr

Answer: Bv pushed on his partner for towncred and unvoted cloud because cloud is town.
If BV already has towncred, why not push for cloud to be lynched regardless? How would unvoting cloud benefit scum!BV?

Besides, different contexts as far as I can tell. Today there seems to be a bit of a town voting bloc forming, or at least everyone references it and many people are townreading each other, and through PoE there's realistically only a couple people who can be lynched today at this point (you, GM, hoopla, cloud before the claim). I think most people are voting off of townreads and not scumreads (correct me if I'm wrong), so changing wagons is different.

Day 2 seemed to be more confusing and BV seemed to be pushing based on an actual scumread, as did other people. Comment on this if y'all want, since I wasn't there.

Also, how is a tracker claiming with an empty result any more of a towntell than just claiming PR? I'm serious here.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Would also like to comment that BV was a major townread for me during my read and I'm confused as to why we're starting to entertain the theory that he was bussing sotty?
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 2271, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2265, BlackVoid wrote:Someone who's played with GM before - can you comment on the general accuracy of her reads? If she's normally accurate as town and doesn't bus as scum, having bad reads counts against her. If she's normally inaccurate as town, it isn't as telling. Accuracy is subjective but I'm just looking for opinions.
Post like this are coasty and gives no content, hes projecting trying to game solve when hes doing nothing
We're arguing that he bussed sotty at the same time we're claiming he's doing nothing?
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 2285, MariaR wrote:
In post 2283, aronagrundy wrote:@creature:
In post 2236, MariaR wrote:BV's logic doesn't make SENSE
he was okay with pushing socty regardless of the tracker claim yeah?
So question why the unvote and "okay" from Cloud when cloud does even worse and just claims pr

Answer: Bv pushed on his partner for towncred and unvoted cloud because cloud is town.
If BV already has towncred, why not push for cloud to be lynched regardless? How would unvoting cloud benefit scum!BV?

Besides, different contexts as far as I can tell. Today there seems to be a bit of a town voting bloc forming, or at least everyone references it and many people are townreading each other, and through PoE there's realistically only a couple people who can be lynched today at this point (you, GM, hoopla, cloud before the claim). I think most people are voting off of townreads and not scumreads (correct me if I'm wrong), so changing wagons is different.

Day 2 seemed to be more confusing and BV seemed to be pushing based on an actual scumread, as did other people. Comment on this if y'all want, since I wasn't there.

Also, how is a tracker claiming with an empty result any more of a towntell than just claiming PR? I'm serious here.
The thing is if BV wasn't okay with a tracker claim why is he okay with an empty pr claim
I think a lot of the sr on me is because I sr people inside the townblock and that's not gonna randomly stop people act like the scoty flip should just insta change my reads and it won't yes I hard defended Scoty but I thought they were town because my biggest sr's were on the wagon and I didn't understand the whole sr I don't regret it hell I don't regret any of my play this game
If I'm going to be lynched because of poe I can be okay with that
I can't be okay with going down for being scummy because to me I wasn't I was wrong everyone is at points
Ok but this is literally cloud's post restated, which I responded to. Can you respond to what I said?
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2291 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

@maria

How were you hard defending sotty up to her lynch? You complained a lot about the wagon but didn't actually do anything about it.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

VOTE: maria
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 2287, MariaR wrote:If I'm scummy for pushing in the townblock I'll forever be scummy and yeah you should lynch me but otherwise *shrug*
I mean...yeah it's PoE plus so many of your reads are so contrary to the rest of the town I just can't believe that you're town being kept alive as a mislynch. I will say that what popped up to me the most during my read was the way you defended sotty, as mentioned before. I feel like you just gave lipservice to defending sotty so that you could hide behind your defense of...just being town with unfortunate reads without actually calling attention to yourself.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Actually, let me revise that point. You wanted to call attention to yourself, but you also didn't want to put in the effort of putting in a substantive defense, mostly because it was just easier to complain about the wagon and point to it later as a defense that adds to your defense of yourself. But also because an actual defense would involve genuinely pushing someone else, and you didn't want to bring up the possibility of giving more information to the town as to who would join the counterwagon.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

@rask

for what it's worth, i've never played with Maria and a lot of the defense people are giving seems to be meta...so idk.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Uh does maria usually claim at L-3?
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

@mod: can you give a votecount please?
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

anyway, I would also be down for getting cloud to claim.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

prod received, sorry should've v/la'd for thanksgiving
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

unvote
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2732 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Ok so we're not lynching Maria today? Darn.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2733 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:44 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

I do feel bad because this game is really confusing tbh and I'm basically cleared. So between rask and hoopla, I felt confident that rask was town during my read of the game (his actions at the end of day 1, and I felt like he naturally assumed a bit of a leadership position day 2), but I townread hoopla too, so. I will say that BV does have some valid points re: rask, and I think the IAI kill would be a great choice for scum!rask. Rask's most recent posts also strike me as a little spastic, which is weird considering that I'm not even sure 5 people are willing to vote rask right now?

Honestly if we could just magically start a MariaR wagon again that would be rad. I'll choose between hoopla and rask if absolutely necessary.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

I agree with bv on two counts, one being the likelihood of those scumteams and two being that we should wait for gm to come back (and for me to hammer again :D)
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Oh yeah and three, bv is the third mason.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 2101, aronagrundy wrote:Back!

I think we should massclaim tomorrow. Scum already seem to have some info on roles so giving them more info isn't something I'd want to do. Maybe they have a rolecop+day talk? Anyway, I agree with the wagon on cloud, and I'm more than willing to bring him to L-1. Sotty was defended more by cloud than anyone leading up to her lynch, at least to me. Open to other people's feedback/opinions on everything btw--78 pages was a lot to read and I'm sure I missed some things.

Now would be a good time for cloud to claim, unless he's going to wait for intent.
If y'all need proof, here is my breadcrumb. First letter of each sentence says "BV is mason"
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2882 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 2880, Raskolnikov wrote:I've been going on the hope that arona would end up voting hoopla but if you're masons together he's not going to go against you.
I'm not 100% either way. You read as town d2 for me, but I also townread hoopla, so I'm going to have to read up on this.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”