Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1840, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 1750, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1749, Sotty7 wrote:Cloud are you voting Rask because she voted you and that's it?
What do
you
think of Rask? You started off D2 by voting him. Did you change your mind on him?
Nope, I still think he is scum. I have zero traction right now so anything I do falls on deaf ears.
In post 1810, Creature wrote:Did anyone play Dragon Age mafia btw?
I played the actual game, does that count?
In post 1811, I Am Innocent wrote:So what changed between these posts?
About 500 game posts and Hoopla becoming a legit lynch option. Come IAI, that's just lazy.
And you sotty, i dont want to be a dick to you but you should really fucking step up your game if ur real, like now
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1844, CloudKicker wrote:@bv insteand of overjustifying your vote on a pr claim, as if you knew she would flip track, why dont you just try to find the 2 other mafia if youre right on sotty? This pr lynch is complete garbage suboptimal trash play
If I could lynch Rask or MariaR, I'd do it but nobody wants to go there. Hoopla is another option so that's where I pushed until I didn't feel confident in her flipping scum.

You are voting Rask and Sotty7 is either right or committed to bussing. That's still just three votes. Maybe Creature is four. There's heavy opposition from GM, Hoopla, Jaack. Victor and IAI don't seem enthused about it as well.

As for MariaR, no one's really paying attention to anything I say about her. So I figured, screw the PR claim and let me just vote whoever I think is most
likely
to flip red. I guess Hoopla is still a possibility. It wasn't an easy choice between her and Sotty7. I haven't ruled out getting back on her. I really want to hear from Victor's replacement as that slot is a pretty strong townread. I might switch over to work with them.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Btw if sotty is town gm is cleared for many reasons
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1849, CloudKicker wrote:I made a big ass post about rask and she just ignored me and didnt project town to me even once in our exchange, shes a way better lynch
You're wrong the only good lynches are Creature Jack and BV with a gm lynch if we have to
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1851, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1844, CloudKicker wrote:@bv insteand of overjustifying your vote on a pr claim, as if you knew she would flip track, why dont you just try to find the 2 other mafia if youre right on sotty? This pr lynch is complete garbage suboptimal trash play
If I could lynch Rask or MariaR, I'd do it but nobody wants to go there. Hoopla is another option so that's where I pushed until I didn't feel confident in her flipping scum.

You are voting Rask and Sotty7 is either right or committed to bussing. That's still just three votes. Maybe Creature is four. There's heavy opposition from GM, Hoopla, Jaack. Victor and IAI don't seem enthused about it as well.

As for MariaR, no one's really paying attention to anything I say about her. So I figured, screw the PR claim and let me just vote whoever I think is most
likely
to flip red. I guess Hoopla is still a possibility. It wasn't an easy choice between her and Sotty7. I haven't ruled out getting back on her. I really want to hear from Victor's replacement as that slot is a pretty strong townread. I might switch over to work with them.
All this content seems like ure just justifying your lazy vote, we have 2 days and sotty isnt the lynch like creature said, i want more infos/her nightkilled/her checks/massclaims.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1853, MariaR wrote:
In post 1849, CloudKicker wrote:I made a big ass post about rask and she just ignored me and didnt project town to me even once in our exchange, shes a way better lynch
You're wrong the only good lynches are Creature Jack and BV with a gm lynch if we have to
You kinda ignored me all game because you cant even read me correctly, then outed this is the first time you agree with me, implying you believe the content i made this game wasnt good enough for you to agree, your reads sucks this game and you should get over it, we have totally differents reason for not lynching sotty and gm is obvious town since d1, he should even be more of a townread the way you tr sotty.

Im pretty sure creature is town for his rationale, the mafia is outside
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

I wouldn't say my vote is lazy. I was the hardest pusher of the Sotty7 wagon while we ran her up to a claim. She's not getting nightkilled over a claimed Mason so that's at least two more nights Sotty7 has an excuse to live. She could be alive D4 and it still doesn't condemn her. If we don't lynch scum by then, we'll be at lynch or lose. So, no the claim doesn't sway me and it's not a reason to leave her alone.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

This is complete bullshit, i dot give a shit that ou srd her, you dont lynch pr the day they claimed and uncced, i gtg will be there tonigh if not too drunk
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

I'm not going to stand by hard and fast rules like "don't lynch the PR." I'd much rather lynch Sotty7 and look for her buddies from among the people who keep peddling that line.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

Good point

I don't see how any town is like "we have an invest pr uncc'd and it's not mass claim?" TIME TO LYNCH
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1851, BlackVoid wrote:If I could lynch Rask or MariaR, I'd do it but nobody wants to go there.
You haven't even tried to get a wagon on either of these two today. You've been locked on me pretty much the whole time.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Mo one on this table would dare have the balls to hard defend sotty as scum here so close to the deadline @ bv, if so then the mafias are a farce and shouldve been easy to find in the first place. Thr actual lack of resistence but from town (at least me) and no one flipping even tho she claimed pr is a tell that the wagon is cancer
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

@Sotty7, I've been scumreading MariaR and Rask all of today and no one has even expressed interest in joining me. You made a slight push on Rask and then spent most of the time attacking Creature and Jaack. There's no way I'm voting Creature. His reads are on oasis of sanity among a crowd of people townreading my scumreads and attacking lynchbait. I'm not voting Jaack. I said why I think he's town D1.

@Cloud, what MariaR is doing pretty obviously qualifies as "resistance." So there you have a Sotty7 buddy.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

"Hey bv, remember 1843 when i appealed to you as town before you ego lazy ego lynch the sole investigative claim in the game? That was totally dope lol"
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Huh.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

We could lynch maria.
deranged and incoherent
?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

I made 2-3 on rask case, still voting her and shes voting sotty, maybe sotty is track and rask is obv scum?????
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1865, Raskolnikov wrote:We could lynch maria.
I'd love to see anyone try.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

??????? Maybe just maybe mafia is voting travker and is having town in the palm of their hands ??????? Maybe rask just scumtold > she wants to unvote sotty to lynch sottys whiteknight??? How does that even remotely make any sens, is she doesnt want aotty cuz she start to think shes pr, why would ahe want to lynch someone with the same read/mindset ???
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1863, CloudKicker wrote:"Hey bv, remember 1843 when i appealed to you as town before you ego lazy ego lynch the sole investigative claim in the game? That was totally dope lol"
I think what you are missing that Masons are a pretty powerful role that serve a similar purpose (to confirm people as town). It's unlikely that there are both Masons and a tracker, even more unlikely that the one person we pressured managed to be one of the only other PRs in the game, even more unlikely that N1, Sotty7 checked Jaack and her other nemesis TwoFace was killed. If we are to believe Sotty7, we have to believe a whole host of unlikely events all snowballed up here. Then we have Sotty7's play itself which I've had no reason to townread all game.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I wanted a flip like a week ago, this is getting really annoying now.
deranged and incoherent
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1869, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1863, CloudKicker wrote:"Hey bv, remember 1843 when i appealed to you as town before you ego lazy ego lynch the sole investigative claim in the game? That was totally dope lol"
I think what you are missing that Masons are a pretty powerful role that serve a similar purpose (to confirm people as town). It's unlikely that there are both Masons and a tracker, even more unlikely that the one person we pressured managed to be one of the only other PRs in the game, even more unlikely that N1, Sotty7 checked Jaack and her other nemesis TwoFace was killed. If we are to believe Sotty7, we have to believe a whole host of unlikely events all snowballed up here. Then we have Sotty7's play itself which I've had no reason to townread all game.
How is any of this unlikely?

I think the mason claim depends on what type of masons there are but we shouldn't be asking thus question
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

What about grey hard tr on sotty? What about her just making a stupid track? You are ready to be the 5-6th vote on a pr claim d2 and you dont take into consideration at the bery least 2 towns reads plus maria is town if sotty is town imo, so at best 3 towns? Maybe we could just test the shit out of her, no one even proposed it
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1870, Raskolnikov wrote:I wanted a flip like a week ago, this is getting really annoying now.
Selfing there would be helpful rask, i know ure scum and ure ignoring me blatantly
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1872, CloudKicker wrote:What about grey hard tr on sotty? What about her just making a stupid track? You are ready to be the 5-6th vote on a pr claim d2 and you dont take into consideration at the bery least 2 towns reads plus maria is town if sotty is town imo, so at best 3 towns? Maybe we could just test the shit out of her, no one even proposed it
Grey spent most of his time in the game scumreading a claimed Mason and a strong townread of mine (IAI). It's safe to say his reads might have been influenced by that. I'm also not sure why I'm supposed to care that he was townreading Sotty7. TwoFace is confirmed town as well and he was scumreading Sotty7 really hard. So, if you are weighing the opinions of confirmed town, they both cancel out. Why do you keep bringing up GreyICE's read and ignoring TwoFace's read?

What is there to test? Like I said, the most likely kills are Victor and his Mason buddy whoever that is. Which means Sotty7 can still be alive D4 without any need to explain why she's still alive. There's nothing to "test." I also believe she's a tracker. I think she's probably a mafia tracker.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”