ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:32 am

Post by ckillor »

well, i used my last ability last night. -check the lost and found for a cheap item, and i got an owl clock, so now i have two. i also used my peachy shirt just in case, but looks like who ever it is didn't try to kill me.

im not sure what to do. i guess closing the shop does rule you out since i know i can't use two abilities at once. but still with the two other nook characters from the game being mafia, it really does seem like it would fit for you to be maf.

i have proven my abilities a few times, and im not a serial killer.
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:37 am

Post by Yamahako »

ckillor wrote:with the two other nook characters from the game being mafia, it really does seem like it would fit for you to be maf.

i have proven my abilities a few times, and im not a serial killer.
I can't verify anything about the clock, since it wasn't bought from my store.

I think that the other nook people was to balance the potential power of my role
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:27 am

Post by ckillor »

the first clock i bought from your store though.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:47 am

Post by Yamahako »

ckillor wrote:the first clock i bought from your store though.
yeah, I just can't confirm the second one.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:23 am

Post by ckillor »

where is lowell?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:36 am

Post by Lowell »

My investigation was blocked. Who wants credit?
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:19 pm

Post by ckillor »

not me. i used my peachy shirt last night incase i was attacked. now im not so sure there even was an investigation since HH was another cop, but im also not about yama with the whole Nook family thing.

why do i have to be in end game with two people who from my view look extremely scummy and stuff!!!!
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:13 pm

Post by Yamahako »

I can't block anyone, and I don't have any items that would do that.

If you targeted me, which is likely considering you've already targeted ckillor, maybe closing the shop last night make me untargetable? I can't think of any reason why it would, and nothing in my pm suggests that - so I assume Ckillor must have used an item.

With a Naive cop, and a Half cop - I'm inclined to believe Lowell is an actual cop. His play has been very beneficial for town, and he's taken credit for nks of mafia members.

Ckillor yesterday was doing an either/or scum tell yesterday. His roll is a bunch of 1-shot abilities and he's the only person who ISN'T from the town. Today he's seeming to toss suspicion two different ways
again
(Both me and Lowell look scummy). In the end game, that looks suspicious to me as though he just wants someone to drop a vote. (lowell for me, or me for lowell). The night Grek died, ONLY he died, grek didn't kill anyone. The night before, he left town and we were short a kill (2, but one from an Axe). Grek either didn't target someone, or targeted someone who was immune to night kills - possibly an SK. I'm thinking Ckillor is an SK with 1-shot abilities, who is nk immune. The other option is Grek targeted Ckillor - and Ckillor used his peachy shirt. Ckillor and Lowell are the only people who have had them since I joined the game.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on everything Lowell.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:38 am

Post by Lowell »

Keep in mind, I didn't get an INNOCENT... I got roleblocked... no one can tell me why?

Ckillor... give me a scenario... ANY scenario... with me as scum that fits what has happened so far...

Give me a minute to think this through. Right now I'm leaning towards ckillor being the SK/last scum/whatever, but I'm IN NO WAY preparted to vote.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:56 pm

Post by ckillor »

well if you were serial killer and NK immune, then it would fit with the whole no doctor/coming out as cop/surviving until now thing. telling the town who all the scum were would'nt quite fit, but i don't know you that well and maybe you are super talented at figureing out scum. if all the investigations were fake then you could easily say that it was blocked last night to push suspicion on me or Yama.
it fits like that, but i think its more likely that yama is the last scum because of his role which fits with the other scum, and the fact that you would risked a huge amount false claiming a role like that at the beginning.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:00 am

Post by Lowell »

Questions for each of you, if you don't mind. My problem here is that you've both proven abilities, but I'm not so sure why I should buy one as more likely to be scum ability than the other.

ckillor, as far as I can recall, yama's only power (that he's telling us of) is that he can close down the shop. tell me again how yama's role fits with the other scum? Or am I missing something?

yama, why would ckillor as SK would have so many one-shot abilities (in addition to being investigation-immune)?
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:42 am

Post by Yamahako »

Lowell wrote:yama, why would ckillor as SK would have so many one-shot abilities (in addition to being investigation-immune)?
I'm not sure, I've never modded a game. but as far as I can tell being an SK is a really hard job - and they might need all the help they can get. Investigation immune is a standard SK ability as far as I know.

Is it possible that some of his "1-shot" abilities are mirrored in items that can be purchased? allowing him to be able to kill?
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:52 am

Post by ckillor »

well his role Tom nook fits in with two of the other scum
6) ~N9V~ (Tommy/Scum) Lynched Day 2
14) Battle Mage (Timmy/Scum) Killed Night 4

in the game timmy and tommy are nooks nephews(or sons, i forget which) and since they are both scum, it fits that nook would be too
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:26 pm

Post by Yamahako »

ckillor wrote:well his role Tom nook fits in with two of the other scum
6) ~N9V~ (Tommy/Scum) Lynched Day 2
14) Battle Mage (Timmy/Scum) Killed Night 4

in the game timmy and tommy are nooks nephews(or sons, i forget which) and since they are both scum, it fits that nook would be too
Except that I closed my store last night. There was a normal kill last night. I couldn't have done both. The night Grek left town, there was only 1 normal kill and 1 axe kill (Grek used his axe and a night action). If Grek could have done both, there would have been 3 night kills.

This leaves either you or Lowell, and I'm pretty sure it isn't Lowell, but I'm willing to hear you out - I'm in no hurry to lynch.

Lowell could have just been all balls to the wall, and pulled of the most amazing mafia play ever, but I think its more likely he's town and you're an interesting SK

on thinking about it - if all Ckillors one-shot abilities could be duplicated with items, then its possible the SK just got more bells than most people to spend.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:25 pm

Post by ckillor »

but are there items that allow people to write letters to other players or write on the bulliten board?

i don't see why you couldn't do both? i have been in werewolf games where you could use more than one power each night.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:14 am

Post by Lowell »

Ckillor, the role name connection is interesting. Not knowing anything about the show, I hadn't thought about it.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:21 am

Post by Yamahako »

ckillor wrote:but are there items that allow people to write letters to other players or write on the bulliten board?

i don't see why you couldn't do both? i have been in werewolf games where you could use more than one power each night.
The Night Grek hid from the town, there were only 2 kills. 1 Axe Kill, and 1 Regular kill. We know Grek had the Axe, and we know that after Grek died there was still one person who could make a normal NK.

Considering Grek was killed by a normal NK, we have to assume the two people who could NK weren't on the same team. In addition, since there was only 1 NK that night, we have to assume that Grek
couldn't
have used his NK - since a mafia godfather would have definitely used his kill if he could have.

This, to me, says that you can't use two abilities at night. CKillor, you would know more than I would about this - since you have multiple abilities, however you have to think that if Grek could have killed, he would have.

I have one passive ability that I don't "use", and a one-shot ability that I used last night (and this is confirmed by the mod).

In addition, the last scum CAN'T be mafia. Because there appears to be only 1 mafia group, and Grek was night killed. This means an SK. So while Tom might be suspicious because of his connection to Tommy and Timmy, it can't be because they were in the same mafia. I personally believe that the power of my role was balanced by the suspicious nature of Tommy and Timmy being related to me.

I'm not sure but I think there are things that let you make messages at least...
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:24 am

Post by Lowell »

All right I'm ready to make up my mind.

yama's point about the last killer being an SK pretty much has to be right, since no one claimed responsibility for it using an axe.

I can see the possibility of SK having various one-shot powers, and generally I've found ckillor much less helpful in progressing the game.

vote ckillor

yama, very well played if I'm wrong. you deserve to win.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:27 am

Post by Lowell »

unvote

okay i panicked, buyer's remorse!

yama, explain this: "
on thinking about it - if all Ckillors one-shot abilities could be duplicated with items, then its possible the SK just got more bells than most people to spend. "

can't you see when peopel buy items from your shop?
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:47 am

Post by Yamahako »

Good point.. I thought that Ckillor hadn't used any of his abilities since I'd replaced in - but he wrote on the bulletin board didn't he?

Ckillor had a net when I replaced in - I dunno what he might have purchased before that, he purchased a peachy shirt since then - but that's all he had. I can't imagine a net letting you write on the bulletin board. I don't know what most of the things do. Primate couldn't tell me what people had purchased previous to me joining the game - so I can't accurately comment on previous abilities.

Now I'm going to have to go back and try and look at kills on nights where Ckillor claimed abilities... but still it doesn't really matter - as Ckillor is claiming you can kill and use an ability at night - I can't confirm that myself, and only you or Ckillor could (and the one that could would be mafia).

Since I know who I am, and I'm pretty sure if you're mafia you're the best gambit player ever, it has to be ckillor :-/
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:51 am

Post by Yamahako »

sorry missed a pm - ckillor also bought an owl clock last night
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:52 am

Post by Yamahako »

Sorry for tripple posting, but I didn't think about this till just now - does a net roleblock?
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:27 am

Post by ckillor »

yes it does, a selective roleblock of whoever you want, a shovel allows you to bury a pitfall, but it selects a random person. i got a shovel from my nightchoice on oct 11, i don't know which night that was. i ended up giving away my net to buy the peachy shirt because you can only have 2 items. i should of checked and given away my shovel but i forgot. i will send you the shovel just to prove it if you want
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:01 am

Post by Yamahako »

ckillor wrote:yes it does, a selective roleblock of whoever you want, a shovel allows you to bury a pitfall, but it selects a random person. i got a shovel from my nightchoice on oct 11, i don't know which night that was. i ended up giving away my net to buy the peachy shirt because you can only have 2 items. i should of checked and given away my shovel but i forgot. i will send you the shovel just to prove it if you want
When I replaced into the game, you had a net and nothing else... then you bought a peachy shirt. That first night you're saying you used an ability and got a shovel? Before you bought the peachy shirt - and had to get rid of the shirt to keep the shovel?

Then you bought a clock, and found another clock? But you still have the shovel?
ckillor wrote:well, i used my last ability last night. -check the lost and found for a cheap item, and i got an owl clock, so now i have two. i also used my peachy shirt just in case, but looks like who ever it is didn't try to kill me.
This doesn't add up, if you bought the clock, but still have the shovel, you'd have to have gotten rid of the shirt - but you said you used the shirt last night. Then you got another clock (last night you claim), you'd have had to have gotten rid of a clock you bought to keep that one in order to keep the shovel...

I'm pretty darn close to being sure its you.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:05 am

Post by Yamahako »

I'd like to propose a far more likely idea:

You had a net. You bought a peachy shirt to test my ability -
you
wanted to test it because it was really important that you knew what I could do since I could mess with your claim.

You got rid of your shirt to buy a clock - keeping the net and getting rid of the shirt (which you don't need since you're the last killer). You used the net on Lowell and claimed to use the shirt.

You can "give me a shovel" and when I say I never got it, you will claim I'm a lying scum to try and force my lynch for the win.

The roleblocker said that he could post messages - its very possible you can as well.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”