Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4717, Titus wrote:
In post 4715, Almost50 wrote:You guys tell me when you've either reached mutual consent or have managed to put up a nice tidy strong case on anyone for me to vote.

Oh, and someone needs to check me to verify I have no night action. I don't care if that'd be a Tracker, a Role Cop, a Motion Detector, or whatever else there might be in this setup. I came in with the intention to be as annoying as possible, and -instead- I ended up bored ansd annoyed myself!
Why you random claim no action?

You are aware that I am outed Vanilla cop?
Yes, and I'm not claiming VT either. I'm just saying I have no active night powers, and my passive won't kill you either.

@Snarky:

Why not? What's the scum motive behind my previous post?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4719, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4713, Titus wrote:Yeah, it ain't.

It won't lynch the obviously scum governor, analyze why Narna's role looks bad and this push on me emerges not after I was wrong on McMenno but when I push back and call the lot of them scum.
Considering how powerful governor is, I don't blame it for not wanting to lynch him
After we get scum narna flipped then I'll see
You seriously postulate Leon has two shots?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4720, Not Chara wrote:this is town Almost, i'm pretty sure. don't waste a night action on him.
Oh, dang! :lol:

I totally forgot you were in the game. I had better try a new trick if I ever intend to be annoying still.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Titus »

@Sly/Sly I couldn't use the Titus card to lynch Leon though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Not Chara »

almost, ISO me and search Titus. tell me what you think. i don't remember if you have concrete reads on either of us, remind me.

pedit: if Leon is scum, it's likely he would only have one shot. if town, he could have more. it's not as farfetched as you keep framing it.

Almost: haha, did you really forget? how about you be annoying tomorrow, and give me some reads today. c=
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I'm pretty sure it's town almost purely from his predecessor's play.

@Titus. I think the best way I can put my Not Chara read is that I townread them because their sorting efforts have come off as genuine to me. It's difficult for me to go to specific posts although there was one in particular I highlighted (which NC immediately challenged me on in a way that only solidified the read) when it happened and just called flat out townposting. That's at .
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 4726, Titus wrote:
In post 4719, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4713, Titus wrote:Yeah, it ain't.

It won't lynch the obviously scum governor, analyze why Narna's role looks bad and this push on me emerges not after I was wrong on McMenno but when I push back and call the lot of them scum.
Considering how powerful governor is, I don't blame it for not wanting to lynch him
After we get scum narna flipped then I'll see
You seriously postulate Leon has two shots?
In post 4591, Leonshade wrote:First things first, role details:

Flavor is Asgore.
I can only govern in the thread, I can't govern in secret.
I can govern before or after hammer, as long as the thread isn't locked yet.
I can't govern again today, and I won't be able to govern Narna again.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Giovanni il Pellegrino »

In post 4634, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4539, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:
In post 4515, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4496, Narna wrote:Do people believe Giovanni here?
In post 4483, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:This is the second time Creature says he wants to lynch Maxous and I. My objection here is that I am a weak role who targeted Maxous at night, so, barring shenanigans, I should have been dead if he was scum.
Another cop-esque claim? I could only buy this if Shiro was scum, and even then it's iffy.
Giovanni since you already claimed what's your other result?
I have no other result. My ability is even-night (Night 2, Night 4 etc) only.
I went back and read your posts.

Can you consider yourself an average or above player?
I consider myself just an average player with his ups and downs. Here, I am definitely on my downs. I seriously cannot get a grip on the game.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Giovanni: opinions on Titus, myself, Narna, and Leonshade?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 4726, Titus wrote: You seriously postulate Leon has two shots?
If we lynch him, there's no more mystery.
In post 4728, Titus wrote:@Sly/Sly I couldn't use the Titus card to lynch Leon though.
This game should have been called "Undertale: Gridlock"
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4729, Not Chara wrote:almost, ISO me and search Titus. tell me what you think. i don't remember if you have concrete reads on either of us, remind me.
First things first: I'd be annoying for as long as I'm in the game, and beyond. :P

As for Titus; I do have a solid read of her being Town if this is single-ball. If MB I had her as scum, but I'm not that sure anymore.

As for you, you keep bouncing back and forth between a town lean and the null zone. I had you as a scum lean earlier, but for some odd reason you're not acting the same way as I would expect scum you. Only just not obv!Towning it either.

Right now I'm taking a great interest in sorting out Cakez. I've never been good at reading him, but I'm not going to give up until I do get a solid read. Right now he's a strong scum lean. Creature is right above him, and Narna is my 3rd scum read, but he is off the list for today.

The question is NOT whom I'm town reading and whom I'm scum reading. The question is do I have enough confidence to wage a war on someone or to die defending another? The answer is definitely NO. I feel like it's my first game and that I have no clue of how to scum hunt beyond gut reads. Something is off in this game and I cannot seem to pinpoint it, which is why I'm more annoyed at myself than I am annoying to you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4732, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:I seriously cannot get a grip on the game.
You're not alone. Trust me on this.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by Titus »

@SlySly, I got like 5 to 6 players I am willing to lynch. I know you cannot vote, so how do you propose we break the gridlock? Find one person who is unquestioned town and have them determine the lynch?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Nahdia »

everyone selfvote i will hammer
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by Not Chara »

oh, i believe that you'll be annoying either way. :lol:

can you tell me why she's town if single-ball? and, in my opinion multiball is likely, taking into account flavour, this game being bastard, the apparent popularity of multiball in large themes, this being Skullduggery's last game, and finally: this wagon formation has been sort of ridiculous. the latter is the most convincing to me.

i'm townreading SirCakez. not end-all strongly, but a lot of his scumreads have fit with mine, and for those that don't, i can see why he feels how he does. what gives you the strong scum lean inklings?

i'm thinking the general off feel to this game has to do with multi-ball and third parties. the kills have also been really strange. i'm sure there's a reason beyond random chance with this group of players interacting in this manner, but i don't know what it is definitively.

pedit: Titus, if you want to break the gridlock, then help me pseudo-gladiate you. <3 having an assured town determine the lynch just removes every single interaction we might have had from wagon building.
is this how town Titus tries to get a game moving? anyone with meta can chime in.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Nahdia »

between Not Chara and Titus I'd vote Titus. I don't want to vote either though.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Nahdia »

If Not Chara is scum then mad props to it because seriously., I just don't see that as a distinct possibility at all.

-Zaphkael, 2020
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 4737, Titus wrote:@SlySly, I got like 5 to 6 players I am willing to lynch. I know you cannot vote, so how do you propose we break the gridlock? Find one person who is unquestioned town and have them determine the lynch?
It seems impossible. The cliques are pretty well defined and there doesn't seem to be a lot of conversation between the cliques. One group comes in and talks and a few votes go to someone, then that group goes away. Next group comes in and talks and a few votes go to someone else. Next...

Who's this unquestioned town that will unite our cause?
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Titus »

@SlySly, You. I don't think anyone doubts you.

Also, you should specify exactly who is in each side.

If t v t, scum duel both.
T v s, then that will help town immensely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4743, Titus wrote:@SlySly, You. I don't think anyone doubts you.

pocket attempt. the above.
Maxous is more universally townread, and SlySly has been having problems with (and vocally expressing frustration about) being listened to this game. this proposal neatly fills out the latter point.
having a single player determine the lynch is also a terrible idea. it reduces it to a vig kill. we can consolidate without this.

and don't pretend this isn't a roundabout way of lynching Leonshade.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Chara:

I also had this as MB for a while, but then there have not been enough NKs to support it.

I have played an off-site bastard game before which had a similar feel of this one, with the mod also posting cryptic in-game messages. It was coming directly from them though at mid-day. It was a scum team + SK with GOO implemented and whoever got in contact with the Goo at night became the Goo instead (they actually swapped their roles), so if something similar is going on one cannot ever have solid reads because at one point you would be scum, then you would become the Goo, then you will become Town investigator .. and so on.

Btw, in THAT game, the Goo was NOT scum in itself, but still it was anti-town as hell, obviously.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4744, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4743, Titus wrote:@SlySly, You. I don't think anyone doubts you.

pocket attempt. the above.
Maxous is more universally townread, and SlySly has been having problems with (and vocally expressing frustration about) being listened to this game. this proposal neatly fills out the latter point.
having a single player determine the lynch is also a terrible idea. it reduces it to a vig kill. we can consolidate without this.

and don't pretend this isn't a roundabout way of lynching Leonshade.
I have no problems with Maxous determining the lynch either.

It doesn't reduce the game to a vig kill. I used this tactic very effectively in Wake's game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Titus asked Nahdia for an explanation of their reads in an appeal, but hasn't engaged with that explanation. Titus?
In post 4740, Nahdia wrote:between Not Chara and Titus I'd vote Titus. I don't want to vote either though.
i want to see more opinions like the above. give me your preference between us two, even if you don't vote.

i don't think Snarky will get support today, there isn't really a case. Shiro is a lynch i could see happening. or Leon. i'd obviously strongly prefer the former, if Titus vs. Chara doesn't catch on.

pedit:
Almost: true, we haven't had a lot of night-kills. i suspect any third-party scum roles would need to fulfill conditions. this is a large, i doubt it's one-kill per night regardless.
i might have to abandon the MB theory if this lack of kills continues. in that case, more grey-area roles is likely to me. or we suck.

Titus: then why are you approaching SlySly? even if he's being townread, my second statement still applies. respond to that.
i believe that you used it as town in Wake's game. and i could be wrong on the theory of this being helpful. but i question how you're going about it. it's like you don't want me lynched.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Maxous »

If you wanna lynch Leon and let me take the shit if he flips town - go ahead.
Giovanni cleared me anyway
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4748, Maxous wrote:If you wanna lynch Leon and let me take the shit if he flips town - go ahead.
Giovanni cleared me anyway
where would that leave us day 4?

what's the problem in letting Leon live one more day? he's a proven Governor, it's not like he'll have a night ability we need to worry about if scum.
if there's something wrong with choosing between Titus and i, tell me what it is.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”