Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:42 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 2.03Raskolnikov (1)Sotty7 ,
goodmorning (2)Raskolnikov , VictorDeAngelo
BlackVoid (1)MariaR ,
I Am Innocent (1)goodmorning ,
Sotty7 (3)BlackVoid , Jaack , Creature
Not Voting (3)Hoopla , CloudKicker , I Am Innocent ,

Day two deadline is Friday November 18, 1 PM PST. (expired on 2016-11-18 13:00:00)

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:30 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I want to look thru some vote counts but at this time I'm fine with sotty hoopla and GM votes.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1239, goodmorning wrote:On the other hand, Grey was townreading me pretty hard, so I don't know that Scum-me would have wanted him dead.
Grey was also hard town reading me.

Just a heads up that I start a training course at work tomorrow which means I won't be able to post in the day anymore. I'll still be around in the evenings.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Tsk Tsk
deranged and incoherent
?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1248, BlackVoid wrote:Hate to interrupt but I haven't posted for more than a day so here are my token busywork questions to make it look like I'm doing something:

@GM, how do you feel about the idea of lynching Sotty7?

Besides IAI, who do you suspect and who are your townreads?
interestingly, you will find the answers to these questions in my iso
In post 1254, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 1239, goodmorning wrote:On the other hand, Grey was townreading me pretty hard, so I don't know that Scum-me would have wanted him dead.
Grey was also hard town reading me.
you and i are two different people sotty

i can see the writing on the wall
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Hi friends. I've returned from holidays. Haven't read anything yet from D2. Will be posting soonish!!!
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1256, goodmorning wrote:interestingly, you will find the answers to these questions in my iso
Actually I read your ISO before I asked. I have a vague idea of some of your reads. I'm asking because I want you to commit to clear positions and so I can get an idea of which read is stronger than the other.

You said D1 that you were scumreading BBT but didn't want to forget Victor, but then decided that you liked the Sotty7 wagon more than BBT and said you'll move there. Then you stayed on Victor and never brought up Sotty7 again. It's all a bit confusing and I'd like some clarity going forward.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 1195, goodmorning wrote:hey creature, what do you think of rask accusing me of not backing up a tr on grey when i did it
in a post he's obviously read
No, you really didn't say much about him. You said a fair bit about what other people said about him, but your comments on greyice alignment were pretty weak and had very little analysis. Talking about him was very far down the list for you, given he was the biggest talking point for a huge part of the day.

Okay so. People still fail to see what I'm getting at, I haven't seen that much focus here. Breakdown.

Earlyday
Midday
Lateday

Earlyday
you voted victor and said your piece there. For the rest of the day you barely mention him beyond answering questions people asked you about why you voted him, but nothing about anything he did since earlygame, the "I stopped reading his posts" you said. Still absurd. The vote itself is somewhat murky to me, that you really hated his rvs and entrance for not talking about/addressing bbt wagon that much. Which is a little ironic considering what you've done since.

Midday
the greyice wagon was in fullswing, and had almost no opposition. Though it begun before greyice arrived, people stayed on after seeing what greyice said. No one would have expected any other wagon or lynch at that point, maybe jaack, but not victor. This is when you commented a little on greyice, and even then really not a lot. You had statements such as "IAI is scum pushing grey and I don't like this" which IMPLIES you would think grey is town but you didn't "back up" the read in the sense that you didn't ever come out and say "I think grey is town" or anything explicit. I have to give the benefit of the doubt and try to look at things from a gm-town perspective, and gm-town saying those things would have townread grey; but your later actions don't line up with that at all either. More accurately they line up with you not having a real read on either greyice or victor which is why you seemed to not care and used the situation to try to setup for d2 instead. To people reading this: ctrl f "grey" in his ISO. Mainly, you cast doubt on people for their approach around the wagon (interestingly enough NOT victor's greyice vote/stance though), which reads to me as expecting the lynch to go through with your hands clean of it and then getting those grey scumread next day (most notably IAI). No like, complaint about your townread being wagoned by victor+iai, not any motion to do a counterwagon beyond "hey if a wagon on iai got going I COULD go on it", but okay, I guess it makes sense because at this point it didn't look like any other wagon would be viable at this point!

Lateday
a viable counterwagon approaches! Victor takes off, it gets to l-2 at one point, and spends several days as a wagon nearly as viable as the greyice one, up until the moment he claimed mason. Keyword, this gamestate lasted several days, 30 october maria and I voted, to 02 november, that's 4. It was not a very fast event that you missed or anything like that. You were there. Here are the posts made while victor, supposed scumread, was a competing wagon of greyice, supposed townread.
- "I'm just trying to engage you when it comes to Victor to try and understand where you're coming from" you call super slimey - when you legitimately were tight on details there, stopped talking about victor at a certain point and hadn't said much since, so it's a valid question: wtf? Sotty shade, hoopla shade, then complaining. To be fair, small comment about people joining victor wagon at the end.
/ - as an aside, I have a theory that gm-scum perceived IAI actions as extra scummy/antitown because as scum she knew the whole time that what IAI was super hard pushing was a mislynch.
- I think the gist of this reply to BV is "town and scum can hardpush cases so you should not townread IAI for hardpushing". This is okay - blah maria - THIS one is rich, what gm says to hoopla, "hoopla why are you giving long playstyle lectures instead of campaigning for someone to be the last vote on the grey wagon?". It's literally what gm does by addressing all these random topics INSTEAD OF GREY/VIC and ESPECIALLY "campaigning for someone to be the last vote". How does town-gm say this and at the same time no lightbulb turns on or anything. Gm at no point since early/midday tries to get someone on, not beyond weak statements like hmm it would be nice if it happened I guess. But beyond that, this is somewhat sinister; gm is asking hoopla why she isn't getting more votes onto greyice at the end of the day. This is effort which probably does contribute towards that end. In a way, the gm encouraged grey's wagon a bit with this and an earlier comment about it being "inevitable", probably about the same minuscule amount as she put towards encouraging the victor wagon. And again, she's fully conscious of it as a possibility given this exact comment, just not interested.
- matter of fact response to greyice over some differences. CONTEXT: Deadline is closing, greyice is ranting, near-lynch, and giving his "last reads" in a fury, creature fakehammered. Victor lynch still possible though. Calm, unphased as fuck post from gm given everything. You're talking to your townread who's about to die, even if you already accepted it as "inevitable" long ago despite the VCs, and didn't think it was worth it to even read victor's posts let alone judge them any more, ignoring all that, you're just whatever with grey dying. This is what gets me, as benign as it looks this part sums up gm's play around the 2 wagons; indifferent. As town there's any given number of reactions you'd have, things to be focusing on, anything; from your point of view this day is supposed to have been a failure, a not-good outcome. I think gm is unfettered because she's scum, her play fits her being perfectly fine with that situation as it's a win for scum-her, a positive outcome, and her priority that whole time was already thinking to d2.

In post 1194, goodmorning wrote:NOBODY WAS ON THE FENCE. I'm convinced he's Scum and reading his posts was making the game extremely unfun for me, so yeah, I stopped. I said all I had to say and nobody who wanted Grey lynched bought it, so there was no point wasting my breath repeating myself.
Nope. There were several people, twoface, I think creature, myself (though I leaned grey it wasn't much). Twoface "whatever but I'll hammer if he's l-1" is a pretty obvious sign.
People were making their minds up towards deadline because it was necessary because it was deadline, there was a ton of opportunity in the days coming up to that point, and the wagon getting to l-2 (with twoface "I'll hammer if l-1") proved it.
Statements like this and "well he was my scumread so naturally I stopped reading his posts or commenting on him" are just so over the top ridiculous that I can't see them coming from town.
In post 1194, goodmorning wrote:
In post 1144, goodmorning wrote:I don't like you equating tunneling with towniness. Tunneling is a mildly scummy behaviour.
If you care about something you don't ignore it. This is a false dilemma you're creating; the game is not black-and-white where you either say nothing or tunnel.
AGAIN, I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY BREATH REPEATING MYSELF.

IF I SAY IT IN CAPS WILL YOU COMPREHEND IT THIS TIME?
TUNNELING IS A SCUMMY BEHAVIOUR! I DON'T LIKE YOU EQUATING TUNNELING WITH TOWNINESS!
~That's not my point though. I have points X Y Z
[ignores X Y Z] WOW, DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF!

Sorry but vague statements aren't actually real answers, even passive aggressive ones with caps lock.

The case for gm town
Goodmorning found victor's rvs fairly scummy, voted it and committed to it after victor's next few posts. In early-midgame she then stopped reading his posts because well who cares. Greyice begun to be wagoned and gm pointed out some problems in the people wagoning him, mostly IAI, but really quickly goodmorning saw the greyice lynch as inevitable and thought it best to comment on other things. When there was renewed interest in the victor wagon, goodmorning didn't feel it was a priority then reading his posts either or campaigning for that, despite pointing out hoopla not having campaigned for greyice lynch. "Also: showing up and talking about something I'd already made up my mind on would have been very boring indeed, and useless. Far better to post thoughts on a wide range of subjects so they can survive my inevitable death."[]. When the victor wagon was l-2 and a realistic lynch to greyice and greyice was pouring his heart out, goodmorning didn't find it a priority to make some noise about her townread being lynched with no of her scumreads on the wagon; perhaps the vig would shoot IAI as she asked, she maybe thought. Goodmorning calmly addressed side topics and had one post to greyice questioning two of his statements in a matter of fact way, but this was okay because goodmorning had been in this situation all the time and so she's used to it or something and doesn't see the value in defending townreads or campaigning for the last vote or two onto a scumread who is the counterwagon. Actually, similar to not reading victor's posts anymore, goodmorning didn't notice the gamestate, that the wagons were close or that anyone was "on the fence" through incompetence rather than maliciousness, and she just assumed nothing changed from earlier from her "inevitable" early-midday judgement.
Conclusion
: I am disgusted I have to consider this, but stuff like this has happened a few times. But those few times were newer players or hard-lurkers/really weird players. The problem is goodmorning is an experienced player, I've seen her queue for IC a few times I believe, I don't see a veteran player that wouldn't be capable of doing all this. I still have to meta and I'll do so tomorrow, but it'll be very disappointing if this is her townplay. That said even if one's townplay is proven bizarre/scum-ish in all these different ways that doesn't somehow clear her but just makes those specific tells nai. But hopefully the meta analysis would find some substantial tells in that case then.

The case for gm scum
Goodmorning voted victor for rvs because it was easy. Gm keeps the vote and says victor's next posts are bad [but doesn't go into detail] because that's easy as well. Gm answers questions and responds to victor when necessary, but at one point starts ignoring victor out of scumlaziness. With greyice being a wagon gm uses it to cast a ton of shade onto people while not trying to divert it because she wants to leverage the ml into more tomorrow, something you can't do for a wagon you're on. She uses the reasoning that the lynch is probably inevitable anyways, which is reasonable at that specific time but she uses it for the rest of the day even when it's clearly not the case because it's the simple and an easy defense. With greyice and victor both being wagons gm doesn't particularly care which go through, her actions and focus onto minor/side things because she didn't care for any responsibility or attention from that. Out of casting doubt onto people for how they wagoned greyice, she had to assume a stance of appearing somewhat opposed so it made sense, but she didn't really care what outcome came of yesterday. Her mind was already onto what she's do afterwards.
Conclusion:
This fits a lot more, especially considering gm's play around the very late parts of the day. In terms of emotion she just read completely unperturbed by her townread having a meltdown, getting lynched in front of her with her two scumreads on the wagon, it's just so flat and unconcerned. It's not as obvious as it looks like because she's still commenting on things and contributing, so I can see scum-gm thinking it's fine acting this way as the activity is still acceptable, but it's just the focus and priorities don't make sense when you look at them closely. This explanation if nothing else is a lot simpler and so I think more likely.
deranged and incoherent
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

^ Please don't tell me I'm expected to read that.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

If I townread someone I try to avoid their lynch. If I scumread someone I try to lynch them, or at least I don't talk about other things. Or at least, you'd be a little upset, if your townread is being mislynched by to of your scumreads, you'd say more than a little squeak I'd hope. I think basic assumptions about something like this are almost universal, even the newest player will still "care" about his reads a little, even the worst I don't think are just apathetic when they see everything going in a bad direction for them. I'd hope so at least.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 1238, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 1183, Raskolnikov wrote:It's not trollweirdscum, he had scum motivation for his actions. He wanted to cast doubt on people for mislynching greyice and definitely used that (IAI), and even though out of his victor read he couldn't "support" the wagon, he wanted greyice gone anyways as an experienced player so he didn't comment. His ISO is pure casting doubt on people with barely any push or commitment behind it, read what his focus was around the mid/end of yesterday.
This is a stretch. If GM wanted Grey gone she would have voted him. There was plenty of time for her to switch and she had been scum read BBT at the start of the game.
A bit of a simplification here.

If you want to cast shade on people for being on a wagon you don't switch to that same wagon yourself. My point was there wasn't much reason for scum-gm to push victor over greyice, as though greyice did townread gm he was still a potentially threatening player to scum overall; my point was there were reasons scum gm would be happy to have that happen as well. Casting doubt and have grey go through was better than the scum-alternative choice for gm, is my point; assuming victor town if he had been lynched instead it wouldn't have been as easy for goodmorning I think, not having it go through means she didn't have to change any stance. Not to mention that outright scumreading/pushing greyice would have potentially put gm in the firing line of him or others and invited people to ask questions there. I can see the point that she maybe could have just kept a minor scumread on greyice with BBT's play as reasoning, but I don't think it's by any means that simple. For starters, other scum on the greyice wagon would incentivise gm to have held this stance as an alternative.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Tired, will look at sotty and hoopla cases tomorrow. Not as interesting, no smoking guns just thorough could-be-scum mediocrity if I remember. Need to get stances from cloud too.
deranged and incoherent
?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1238, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 1177, VictorDeAngelo wrote:VOTE: goodmorning
What do you think about her IAI vote?
The vote on IAI is the same sort of lazy vote parking as she did with me.

She talked a little bit about IAI yesterday (mostly sheeping Grey's calls for a vigging him) but never really levied any particularly good reason for him being scum.

Today she votes him in , giving no reasons for the vote (yet in the same post she spent two paragraphs defending herself). Let's see what she's said about IAI in her other posts today:

Spoiler: Goodmorning's Day 2 push on IAmInnocent
- Doesn't mention IAI.
- When asked about her Sotty scumread mentions her IAI scumread is stronger but doesn't say anything else.
- Doesn't mention IAI.
- Doesn't mention IAI.
- Doesn't mention IAI.
- Doesn't mention IAI.
- Doesn't mention IAI.
- Doesn't mention IAI.
- Doesn't mention IAI.
- Doesn't mention IAI.
- Doesn't mention IAI.
- Doesn't mention IAI.
- Doesn't mention IAI.
- Doesn't mention IAI.
- Doesn't mention IAI.
- Doesn't mention IAI.

So she's all alone on the IAI wagon and yet once again she's doing nothing. No case, no attempt to interact with IAI, no attempt to move anyone else onto the wagon. It's classic lazy scum voting.

What do you think of the IAI vote Sotty?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

@Jaack
- Tell me why your townreading Goodmorning?
In post 1253, I Am Innocent wrote:I want to look thru some vote counts but at this time I'm fine with sotty hoopla and GM votes.
Which one are most fine with? And why aren't you voting that person?

@Cloudkicker
- What are your thoughts on the emerging Sotty wagon?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by Hoopla »

First of all, kudos to GreyICE for replacing into a probably doomed slot and putting a ton of effort into providing analysis for the town -- I think if I were around late in the day that effortposting might have been enough to sway me and I'll review your reads later. Some anti-kudos for the predictable name calling and blame-the-other-guy spazzing out, but whatevs.

Personally, I find the mason claim highly likely to be true. I'm very curious about those who claim scum do this all the time, because I rarely see it... at least not in mini normals where balance can be judged upon massclaim. Two mason fakeclaims will stick out like a sore thumb in a sea of PR claims if they are indeed fake. The most likely situation is we have two masons and one other good PR or two masons and two weak to middling roles. There's pretty much never two masons in a town with three or four other PR's, so we can easily tell later in the game if the mason claim is fake. So, everyone should just drop it until massclaim occurs... which we'll be doing the Day before mylo/lylo.

Anyway, while I'm catching up, I see there is a goodmorning wagon and how could I not take that opportunity? I still think there was a scum involved in that nonsensical argument that Victor/me/goodmorning/TwoFace had yesterday. She almost certainly isn't a mason too which is bonus points in my eyes for avoiding accidentally wagoning the other mason.

VOTE: goodmorning

...more to come.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 1264, VictorDeAngelo wrote:The vote on IAI is the same sort of lazy vote parking as she did with me.
I agree with this also. When the two major wagons of yesterday have turned out to be town (assuming the mason claim is true), I find her vote-parking yesterday when no scum was under pressure quite suspicious. Scum tend to stick with votes more often when their position (and their buddies) are secure, as there's little motivation to alter the game-state, put yourself in the limelight and take risks moving attention elsewhere. Her IAI vote today is an extension of this pattern as it's another relatively safe vote that can't really be challenged.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:41 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Hoopla who else do u suspect? Thoughts on Sotty?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:58 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I might iso dive some people after school ;) but seriously i realize that i shouldve took notes from the start. About sottys wagon, i just think that i am going to rereand grey and find why did she tr her then move from there
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:52 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1258, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1256, goodmorning wrote:interestingly, you will find the answers to these questions in my iso
Actually I read your ISO before I asked. I have a vague idea of some of your reads. I'm asking because I want you to commit to clear positions and so I can get an idea of which read is stronger than the other.

You said D1 that you were scumreading BBT but didn't want to forget Victor, but then decided that you liked the Sotty7 wagon more than BBT and said you'll move there. Then you stayed on Victor and never brought up Sotty7 again. It's all a bit confusing and I'd like some clarity going forward.
That looks to me like you read the first ~10-15 and skimmed the rest. I'll go through when I get home and do some nice quoting for you though.
In post 1259, Raskolnikov wrote:Statements like this and "well he was my scumread so naturally I stopped reading his posts or commenting on him" are just so over the top ridiculous that I can't see them coming from town.
See, this is the foundation of your entire scumread on me, and it's not a good one.

Scum don't act ridiculous.

Granted, I have a higher ridiculous baseline than most people, but come on.
In post 1262, Raskolnikov wrote:If you want to cast shade on people for being on a wagon you don't switch to that same wagon yourself.
this would be a great point if i was doing that

if.
In post 1263, Raskolnikov wrote:Tired, will look at sotty and hoopla cases tomorrow. Not as interesting,
no smoking guns just thorough could-be-scum mediocrity if I remember
And you wonder why I've not talked much about Sotty. Or was that BV wondering that?
In post 1266, Hoopla wrote:First of all, kudos to GreyICE for replacing into a probably doomed slot and putting a ton of effort into providing analysis for the town -- I think if I were around late in the day that effortposting might have been enough to sway me and I'll review your reads later.
um.

Vote: Hoopla

Personally, I find the mason claim highly likely to be true. I'm very curious about those who claim scum do this all the time, because I rarely see it... at least not in mini normals where balance can be judged upon massclaim. Two mason fakeclaims will stick out like a sore thumb in a sea of PR claims if they are indeed fake. The most likely situation is we have two masons and one other good PR or two masons and two weak to middling roles. There's pretty much never two masons in a town with three or four other PR's, so we can easily tell later in the game if the mason claim is fake. So, everyone should just drop it until massclaim occurs... which we'll be doing the Day before mylo/lylo.
A. We don't have 2, we have 1. Scum doesn't have to all FC together.
B. Historically, # of roles in Normals has been decreasing. We could very well have few enough PRs that a couple Masons wouldn't look that weird. And Scum has a vague idea how night-strong Town is - their # and roles have to balance.

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:53 am

Post by goodmorning »

Very Important Theory
, quoting so everyone will read it:
In post 1270, goodmorning wrote:
A. We don't have 2, we have 1. Scum doesn't have to all FC together.
B. Historically, # of roles in Normals has been decreasing. We could very well have few enough PRs that a couple Masons wouldn't look that weird. And Scum has a vague idea how night-strong Town is - their # and roles have to balance.

BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:00 am

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1270, goodmorning wrote:hat looks to me like you read the first ~10-15 and skimmed the rest. I'll go through when I get home and do some nice quoting for you though.
I don't care for quotes. I want to see where you are at now. Just telling me what your reads are would be nice.

It's not that you haven't posted your reads. It's that I don't know which reads are stronger than others. I want to see
relative
reads, not absolute ones.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:27 am

Post by goodmorning »

Relative is a silly word to use. If I haven't talked about them, I have no read, or a valid reason not to mention a strong read. If I've talked about them, they're strong enough for me to mention. If I've talked about them a lot, they're stronger. If I've voteparked on them, they're the strongest.

Generally, anyway.

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:43 am

Post by goodmorning »

Alright, I'm bored, I'll take pity:
Strong Town: Raskolnikov, BlackVoid, MariaR
Weak Town: Jaack, CloudKicker
Scum: Hoopla, VictorDeAngelo, I Am Innocent, Sotty7

idek: Creature

Scum are in No Particular Order but note where my vote currently is. That Hoopla post was the single scummiest thing to come from anyone this entire game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”