BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

@GM, why MariaR town? What happened to your Sotty7 scumread from D1?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

And you have less posts than everyone besides Jaack.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:13 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1144, goodmorning wrote: I haven't read a single one of victor's posts since my ragewall. (Well, one, actually, because it came up on preview. But only that one.) I still think Victor is Scum and I still want him lynched at some point, but I wasn't convincing anyone active and I'm not inclined to waste my breath, particularly not now that he's claimed Mason (which is totally not Scum's favourite FC or anything, nope).

I don't like you equating tunneling with towniness. Tunneling is a mildly scummy behaviour. Also: showing up and talking about something I'd already made up my mind on would have been very boring indeed, and useless. Far better to post thoughts on a wide range of subjects so they can survive my inevitable death.

That said:

Vote: IAI
Since gm apparently isn't going to read this, everyone else might as well answer these questions for themselves.

Why would town stop reading any players posts? That should be a lynchable offence itself!

And why didn't she think there wasn't the possibility of convincing anyone active? First there were plenty of players (TwoFace, Maria, GreyICE) who clearly willing to listen to a Victor scumcase. As for others, how would she know if she didn't engage them? Or even they were townreading me, how exactly could she hope to win the game without attempting to change their minds. She was supposedly fairly confident I was scum but not interesting in trying to convince other because it wasn't easy? The defeatist, there was no lynching Victor attitude just doesn't just doesn't make sense for town.

What does make sense is that gm was scum, happy to sit on an easy vote throughout the day thinking I wouldn't get lynched and she could take the high road once GreyICE flipped town.

VOTE: goodmorning
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:13 am

Post by Creature »

Anyone's familiar with GM play?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:14 am

Post by Creature »

Tempted to do a MariaR.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:15 am

Post by Creature »

Jaack probtown
Sigh
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:18 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 1144, goodmorning wrote:I haven't read a single one of victor's posts since my ragewall. (Well, one, actually, because it came up on preview. But only that one.) I still think Victor is Scum and I still want him lynched at some point, but I wasn't convincing anyone active and I'm not inclined to waste my breath, particularly not now that he's claimed Mason (which is totally not Scum's favourite FC or anything, nope).
You're saying yesterday you just stopped reading the posts of your scumread at one point and didn't think it was worth it to talk about them anymore?? There were competing wagons extremely close and a lot of people on the fence, you wanted victor lynched and greyice not-lynched, but thought it was a waste of breath to comment, really? He didn't claim mason until the very end of the day so that's not justification for yesterday either.
In post 1144, goodmorning wrote:I don't like you equating tunneling with towniness. Tunneling is a mildly scummy behaviour.
If you care about something you don't ignore it. This is a false dilemma you're creating; the game is not black-and-white where you either say nothing or tunnel.
In post 1144, goodmorning wrote:Also: showing up and talking about something I'd already made up my mind on would have been very boring indeed, and useless. Far better to post thoughts on a wide range of subjects so they can survive my inevitable death.
WTF kind of logic is this, it's better to post my thoughts on a wide range of subjects than to read my scumread's posts which I just stopped doing halfway through the game and comment on either wagon when both were competing.
Even without victor, if I completely ignore that part; you didn't care about greyice there either. YOU SAID YOU THOUGH IAI WAS SCUM AFRAID OF GREYICE. How do you not say ANYTHING about why you think lynching greyice might not be a good idea. TWO OF YOUR SCUMREADS WERE PUSHING HIM AND HE WAS THE VICTOR CW.
deranged and incoherent
?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:19 am

Post by Creature »

I think I am seeing lynchbaittown!GM rather than trollweirdscum!GM here.
Sigh
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:23 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

It's not trollweirdscum, he had scum motivation for his actions. He wanted to cast doubt on people for mislynching greyice and definitely used that (IAI), and even though out of his victor read he couldn't "support" the wagon, he wanted greyice gone anyways as an experienced player so he didn't comment. His ISO is pure casting doubt on people with barely any push or commitment behind it, read what his focus was around the mid/end of yesterday.
deranged and incoherent
?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Creature »

Okay that looks fair.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:25 am

Post by Creature »

I want to see who's familiar with how GM plays as town and scum.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:26 am

Post by Creature »

Raskolnikov

goodmorning
Hoopla
Jaack
Creature
BlackVoid
VictorDeAngelo
CloudKicker
I Am Innocent

Sotty7
MariaR
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:26 am

Post by Creature »

Though, from the unstriked, I prefer goodmorning the least.
Sigh
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

The ONLY thing is I haven't yet meta'd but I'll doublecheck that when I get back. If GM has a habit of ignoring his scumread, no longer reading their posts or commenting on them in a close wagon 1v1 to focus on random shit as town that'd be revolting.
deranged and incoherent
?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:28 am

Post by Creature »

If you were forced to dayvig one of Hoopla/Sotty7/MariaR, who would you dayvig?
Sigh
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:41 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Probably sotty, there's still greyice's point on hoopla being capable of this as town which is annoying.
deranged and incoherent
?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:41 am

Post by Creature »

Okay then

dayvig: Sotty7
Sigh
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:43 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I mean I did kind of wanted to see how he'd play around the gm wagon with what he said there.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:45 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Anyways I'm gone this weekend
deranged and incoherent
?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:07 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1175, BlackVoid wrote:@GM, why MariaR town? What happened to your Sotty7 scumread from D1?
Besides what I said in , I liked the tone of her rant @ you in 1171.

It's still around. My IAI scumread is stronger though.
In post 1176, BlackVoid wrote:And you have less posts than everyone besides Jaack.
That's because I'm a quote-striper. If I multiposted like the rest of you assholes I'd have 4 times as many. (This post, for instance, would be something like 4-6 posts instead of just 1.)

If you were going by # of posts, why wasn't Jaack in your list?
In post 1181, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 1144, goodmorning wrote:I haven't read a single one of victor's posts since my ragewall. (Well, one, actually, because it came up on preview. But only that one.) I still think Victor is Scum and I still want him lynched at some point, but I wasn't convincing anyone active and I'm not inclined to waste my breath, particularly not now that he's claimed Mason (which is totally not Scum's favourite FC or anything, nope).
You're saying yesterday you just stopped reading the posts of your scumread at one point and didn't think it was worth it to talk about them anymore?? There were competing wagons extremely close and a lot of people on the fence, you wanted victor lynched and greyice not-lynched, but thought it was a waste of breath to comment, really? He didn't claim mason until the very end of the day so that's not justification for yesterday either.
NOBODY WAS ON THE FENCE. I'm convinced he's Scum and reading his posts was making the game extremely unfun for me, so yeah, I stopped. I said all I had to say and nobody who wanted Grey lynched bought it, so there was no point wasting my breath repeating myself.
In post 1144, goodmorning wrote:I don't like you equating tunneling with towniness. Tunneling is a mildly scummy behaviour.
If you care about something you don't ignore it. This is a false dilemma you're creating; the game is not black-and-white where you either say nothing or tunnel.
AGAIN, I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY BREATH REPEATING MYSELF.

IF I SAY IT IN CAPS WILL YOU COMPREHEND IT THIS TIME?
In post 1144, goodmorning wrote:Also: showing up and talking about something I'd already made up my mind on would have been very boring indeed, and useless. Far better to post thoughts on a wide range of subjects so they can survive my inevitable death.
WTF kind of logic is this, it's better to post my thoughts on a wide range of subjects than to read my scumread's posts which I just stopped doing halfway through the game and comment on either wagon when both were competing.
Even without victor, if I completely ignore that part; you didn't care about greyice there either. YOU SAID YOU THOUGH IAI WAS SCUM AFRAID OF GREYICE. How do you not say ANYTHING about why you think lynching greyice might not be a good idea. TWO OF YOUR SCUMREADS WERE PUSHING HIM AND HE WAS THE VICTOR CW.
From last to first:
4. Counterwagons are a bullshit reason to change your reads in any way.
3. Scum can bus.
In post 811, goodmorning wrote:Grey replaced in and is reading a similar game to the game I'm reading.
He could have picked that path as Scum, because disagreeing with most people on many reads can make people think you're Town for effort-related reasons, but I think if he was Scum doing that he'd have picked someone better regarded than me to have similar reads to.

You, on the other hand, came in and magically had almost the same reads as almost everyone. That's lazy/busy Scum tactic if I ever saw it. Moreover, you made a push on the Grey wagon that was, as I pointed out in the above, exceedingly flexible in nature.

So yes, I think you're Scum and the push is desperation to keep that wagon going because Grey is scary to you.
(Kept the 2nd-3rd paragraphs there to show you THIS IS A POST YOU REFERENCED WTF
1. There is literally no reason to read someone's posts if they are being rude and you are unshakably convinced they're Scum.
In post 1182, Creature wrote:I think I am seeing lynchbaittown!GM rather than trollweirdscum!GM here.
I really don't know why I end up like this so often.
In post 1185, Creature wrote:I want to see who's familiar with how GM plays as town and scum.
I'm not sure anyone here is.
You have that one game in which I was ICScum, which isn't a good indicator of the rest of my play.
Victor has one game as well, in which he was Scum and I played the worst ICTown game of my life.
& that's it.

--

oh, creature
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:09 am

Post by goodmorning »

hey creature, what do you think of rask accusing me of not backing up a tr on grey when i did it
in a post he's obviously read

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Creature »

It's an "I forgot" tell
Sigh
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:12 am

Post by goodmorning »

i was hoping for something along the lines of 'it's not very polite' but ok

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:13 am

Post by goodmorning »

^joke.

What I actually mean is that it implies ridiculous confbias which implies Town. Could be trying to shoehorn a scumread onto me but Scum is probably more careful than that. Also the former jives better with my previous read.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Creature »

Hoopla, Sotty7 or MariaR?