copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by copper223 »

@Mort
You brought that up as a reason to discredit my reply at the time, makes little sense to mention it as a random point about a theoretical motive that is not applicable in this specific case.

@Creeps
It really just looks like you are trying to buy an extra day.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 298, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 296, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 292, MortFeld wrote:If you'd like I can post a reads list and you can determine for yourself how accurate I am.
You can if you want to.
In post 293, Creeps20 wrote:Since you are all so certain of being scum get cop on me tonight. Preferably lookout as well too stop framing. I highly doubt that I can do much due to the massive wagon on me.

If I end up showing red feel free to kill me instantly. I don't mind.

Oh yeah when I am in a sour mood I don't state reasons. And I am most definitely in a sour mood. For outside rewsons
If you're going to play like this, sub out. Stop pretending to not know your own alignment.
I was referring to framer. If he exists. I always think in a larger area with most outcomes
VOTE: Creeps

Yeah, you most definitely have knowledge that I or the rest of the town don't. You are thinking way too far ahead for a role like that which isn't even considered Normal.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 299, MortFeld wrote:Creeps can you please respond to ?
I don't like to respond to people who I think are scum

@Copper - I guess it could be. I don't know how to not waste a day and get at least 1 vote of me. I have been terrible at defences and shall always be.

@Uzi - It doesn't count as normal? Oh.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 301, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 298, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 296, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 292, MortFeld wrote:If you'd like I can post a reads list and you can determine for yourself how accurate I am.
You can if you want to.
In post 293, Creeps20 wrote:Since you are all so certain of being scum get cop on me tonight. Preferably lookout as well too stop framing. I highly doubt that I can do much due to the massive wagon on me.

If I end up showing red feel free to kill me instantly. I don't mind.

Oh yeah when I am in a sour mood I don't state reasons. And I am most definitely in a sour mood. For outside rewsons
If you're going to play like this, sub out. Stop pretending to not know your own alignment.
I was referring to framer. If he exists. I always think in a larger area with most outcomes
VOTE: Creeps

Yeah, you most definitely have knowledge that I or the rest of the town don't. You are thinking way too far ahead for a role like that which isn't even considered Normal.
Yeah, you most definitely have knowledge that I and the rest of the town don't. You are thinking way too far ahead for a role like that which isn't even considered Normal.

EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 302, Creeps20 wrote:

@Copper - I guess it could be. I don't know how to not waste a day and get at least 1 vote of me. I have been terrible at defences and shall always be.

No, that role is way too unfair for town in a good scum teams hands.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I've also seen that role as town too but I think it's under a different name.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 304, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

No, that role is way too unfair for town in a good scum teams hands.
Is it? I really don't see that role that way.

Let's go back on topic shall we?

I
would
Claim but that is useless for me as my role really dosen't really scream 'town'
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 300, copper223 wrote:@Mort
You brought that up as a reason to discredit my reply at the time, makes little sense to mention it as a random point about a theoretical motive that is not applicable in this specific case.
Order of reasoning:

Mort - Copper's vote doesn't accomplish anything. He is voting lynchbait and what do you gain from pressuring lynchbait?
Copper - Lynchbait or not, people still have qualitative differences in response when pressured.
Mort - This may be true, but also true is that scum sometimes overanalyze and come up with fake scum tells. This is especially likely with lynchbait who react scummily to everything.
Copper - I've never played a game with Creeps, how would I know how he'd react to pressure???

You see why I'm incredulous?
Are the questions invalid somehow? And how can you possibly be sure I'm scum? All your reasons were awful...

Where is Creeps right now in terms of votes? L-3?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by TwoFace »

So don't worry about defending yourself. If you're town, scum is going to keep attacking you making you keep defending yourself. It stops you from playing your game, whatever that means.

Just ignore them as best you can and go after who you think is scum. If you still get lynched, who cares. Go sign up for a new game.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by MortFeld »

I'm not even attacking Creeps. I literally just asked him for his reads of TB and Copper. Don't see how that requires defense on his part.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Well, I'm close to attacking him now, but in 294 I wasn't.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by copper223 »

@Creeps
Framers are non-normal.

@Uzi
But see, if Scum_Creeps can figure out he should preemptively plant the idea that if he flips guilty on a cop result it's a framer, in case he manages to buy an extra day, then why is he making obvious slips like ignoring his alignment when explaining his views?

I don't buy it, I think he is just paranoid and a desperate newbie town that is trying to find a mechanic to stay alive as opposed to having to defend himself by posting (which never works for him).
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 306, Creeps20 wrote:I would Claim but that is useless for me as my role really dosen't really scream 'town'
... yeah that was my other reason, when he said he was so nervous he did not want to post he reminded me of Gideon (for HS, Toto and Chaos).
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 311, copper223 wrote:@Creeps
Framers are non-normal.

@Uzi
But see, if Scum_Creeps can figure out he should preemptively plant the idea that if he flips guilty on a cop result it's a framer, in case he manages to buy an extra day, then why is he making obvious slips like ignoring his alignment when explaining his views?

I don't buy it, I think he is just paranoid and a desperate newbie town that is trying to find a mechanic to stay alive as opposed to having to defend himself by posting (which never works for him).
I don't see someone new to mafia or at least new to this site attempting to pull something like that. I think it is more likely he's playing the too scummy to be scum card.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by MortFeld »

I don't see town motivation to avoid answering questions, especially when those questions are very obviously not meant to entrap.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by copper223 »

@Uzi
Well I am pretty confident (for a D1 read at least) that this would be a mislynch now so I hope you change your mind, especially because I think you are town as well.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 314, MortFeld wrote:I don't see town motivation to avoid answering questions, especially when those questions are very obviously not meant to entrap.
Many townies play anti-town all the time (especially if they don't know better), often scum is actually less blatantly anti-town.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 316, copper223 wrote:
In post 314, MortFeld wrote:I don't see town motivation to avoid answering questions, especially when those questions are very obviously not meant to entrap.
Many townies play anti-town all the time (especially if they don't know better), often scum is actually less blatantly anti-town.
Looks like pure WIFOM to me. Not saying I want to lynch Creeps right now but the guy is a new player, very obvious scumtells are not out of consideration.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 315, copper223 wrote:@Uzi
Well I am pretty confident (for a D1 read at least) that this would be a mislynch now so I hope you change your mind, especially because I think you are town as well.
Even though this is not entirely why I think he's scum, anti-town in my experience is usually a strong indicator that someone is scum
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by copper223 »

Sure, I am saying that point is NAI, not that it makes Creeps more likely town.

The reason why I think Creeps is town is the one I gave Uzi and that I just witnessed a similar behavior from a newbie PR in the latest newbie I played with Chaos, HS and Toto.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Don't think it's necessary to go through my reasons for voting Copper again, pretty sure covers the dissonance.
UNVOTE:

VOTE: HS

Reads List:
{
LUV
}
{
Naomi
}
{TwoFace, Toto, Chaos, Misa}
{
Copper
Creeps
}
{
TB
HS
}

I'm aware that there are 3 scum which makes me think one of them might be among Drone and Loki

Spoiler: explanation
LUV - Is reading everything, giving logical responses, opinion of Copper aligns with mine
Naomi - Seeing mostly theory talk. TRd Creeps and Misa, I don't know who her SRs... or red reads, are. Slight town lean for willingness to go against the grain during the Creeps and Misa wagons
TwoFace - null. Isn't giving up many reads but doesn't seem to be holding anything back. Seems honest in that respect
Toto - null. Not forthcoming with reads but says that's because Toto is predisposed to read people from their previous game more town. Weird but NAI
Chaos - null. Is not taking an active part in the game
Misa - bad logic throughout, couple odd comments like that we have free mislynches and the all caps one toward Creeps, some scumhunting but mostly focused on Creeps
Copper - Most Copper stuff is NAI including his vote on me except 1. how hard he's tunneling and 2. how he did park his vote on Creeps until he found what he thought was a little slip in logic, which makes me lean slight scum
Creeps - blatantly anti-town posts and statements, but newbie status introduces tons of WIFOM. One point in favor of Creeps - most of my SRs were on his wagon. Scum lean because of Ockham's razor
TB - Little original thinking, inconsistent reads and play, failed to justify Copper vote
HS - Drone thing is weird. Little snipes throughout but where's the content? Zero effort to scumhunt, vote still parked on Creeps from , other than Creeps SR I have no idea what HS thinks about any players, interaction from to is pinging me as super weird - testing cracks in something solid, finding none, and then acquiescing looks like fake scumhunting
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by copper223 »

Okay Mort, you are at the very least pretending to game solve and maybe it was just us butting heads because we are seeing things very differently from our own perspectives.

I don't see much (other than him being less active, but the same goes, much more so, with Toto) from HS that points at him being a different aligment from our recent game where he was town.

I have my theory on the drone comment but I want to hear what he says first.

VOTE: ThinkBig
You are next on the: why did you jump on the copper wagon list, you appear to also be game avoiding. I also want to hear your answer to Mort's questions.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by MortFeld »

I don't think it comes down to perspective, I think it comes down to your misreading, but it took up 3 pages that are basically nothingness for people to read so I'm fine dropping it.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by copper223 »

I will remind you that if that is the case (TvT) it all started with you misreading me (about what lynchbait means) together with a more valid point about vote parking (in the sense that I could see that as a genuine accusation from another townie) to which I gave a very good explanation, followed by you making up reasons for why I might be scum on the go (which make very little sense in the context you mention them).
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by copper223 »

@All
You should all absolutely read those "3 pages of nothingness" and make up your own minds by the way.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”