Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:27 am

Post by goodmorning »

What about them? Which one would I dayvig? Sotty.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:40 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

We really need to lynch Goodmorning today.
In post 1194, goodmorning wrote:
In post 1181, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 1144, goodmorning wrote:I haven't read a single one of victor's posts since my ragewall. (Well, one, actually, because it came up on preview. But only that one.) I still think Victor is Scum and I still want him lynched at some point, but I wasn't convincing anyone active and I'm not inclined to waste my breath, particularly not now that he's claimed Mason (which is totally not Scum's favourite FC or anything, nope).
You're saying yesterday you just stopped reading the posts of your scumread at one point and didn't think it was worth it to talk about them anymore?? There were competing wagons extremely close and a lot of people on the fence, you wanted victor lynched and greyice not-lynched, but thought it was a waste of breath to comment, really? He didn't claim mason until the very end of the day so that's not justification for yesterday either.
NOBODY WAS ON THE FENCE. I'm convinced he's Scum and reading his posts was making the game extremely unfun for me, so yeah, I stopped. I said all I had to say and nobody who wanted Grey lynched bought it, so there was no point wasting my breath repeating myself.
First not true that nobody was on the fence about me. Just because some players had strong townreads it doesn't mean no one would have listened. Even if gm believed everyone on the Grey wagon was set in their ways, a majority of players weren't on the Grey wagon. None of them were worth trying to convince to move onto her Vic wagon?
In post 1144, goodmorning wrote:Also: showing up and talking about something I'd already made up my mind on would have been very boring indeed, and useless. Far better to post thoughts on a wide range of subjects so they can survive my inevitable death.
WTF kind of logic is this, it's better to post my thoughts on a wide range of subjects than to read my scumread's posts which I just stopped doing halfway through the game and comment on either wagon when both were competing.
Even without victor, if I completely ignore that part; you didn't care about greyice there either. YOU SAID YOU THOUGH IAI WAS SCUM AFRAID OF GREYICE. How do you not say ANYTHING about why you think lynching greyice might not be a good idea. TWO OF YOUR SCUMREADS WERE PUSHING HIM AND HE WAS THE VICTOR CW.
From last to first:
4. Counterwagons are a bullshit reason to change your reads in any way.
3. Scum can bus.
These both sound like she supported the GreyICE lynch regardless of how little sense GreyICE and me would have made as buddies. Then in the next she will show how she supposedly said something about why she thought lynching GreyICE was not a good idea:
In post 811, goodmorning wrote:Grey replaced in and is reading a similar game to the game I'm reading.
He could have picked that path as Scum, because disagreeing with most people on many reads can make people think you're Town for effort-related reasons, but I think if he was Scum doing that he'd have picked someone better regarded than me to have similar reads to.

You, on the other hand, came in and magically had almost the same reads as almost everyone. That's lazy/busy Scum tactic if I ever saw it. Moreover, you made a push on the Grey wagon that was, as I pointed out in the above, exceedingly flexible in nature.

So yes, I think you're Scum and the push is desperation to keep that wagon going because Grey is scary to you.
(Kept the 2nd-3rd paragraphs there to show you THIS IS A POST YOU REFERENCED WTF
A cautious sentence embedded in an argument against IaI was never going to dissuade people from voting GreyICE. Nor do I believe it was ever the intent.
1. There is literally no reason to read someone's posts if they are being rude and you are unshakably convinced they're Scum.
I was never rude to you. Considering some of the things you've said I've been restrained.
And you never had a reason to unshakable believe I was scum. If you did you wouldn't have struggled to build a case.
In post 1185, Creature wrote:I want to see who's familiar with how GM plays as town and scum.
I'm not sure anyone here is.
You have that one game in which I was ICScum, which isn't a good indicator of the rest of my play.
Victor has one game as well, in which he was Scum and I played the worst ICTown game of my life.
& that's it.
FWIW while I'm pretty sure I've played with gm before I can't recall the game she's referring to.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Creature »

What about Newbie 1546?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Creature »

Oh right, she was referencing to Newbie 1479
Sigh
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:56 am

Post by goodmorning »

creature that did not answer my question

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Creature »

If it's 1200, yes, it's who you would dayvig.
Sigh
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:02 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1177, VictorDeAngelo wrote:there were plenty of players (TwoFace, Maria, GreyICE) who clearly willing to listen to a Victor scumcase.
In post 1108, mhsmith0 wrote:
Vc to be posted eventually, but it was a lynch.

Votecount 1.Final
GreyICE (7)

VictorDeAngelo (4)
, , ,
Sotty7 (1)
Not Voting (1)

Day one deadline is Thursday November 3, 8 AM PST. (expired on 2016-11-03 08:00:00)

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!
[/size]
In post 994, TwoFace wrote:
If victor gets to l-1 I'll hammer.
If he's town he doesn't read well and is a liability. If he's scum well I can actually see a sotty/hoopla/victor team and yes I'm a little crazy
ok.jpg

Man, I'm glad I stopped reading your posts if they're all like that.

p-edit: thx creature

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:02 am

Post by goodmorning »

i forgot to take the links out, bother

VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:02 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Ah those games. I can remember her replacing into 1546 now, but she did lurked it out and ended up being scum.

Can't remember anything about 1479, at all but since I was scum and she was IC, so I guess that's the one she's referring to.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:04 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1206, goodmorning wrote:
In post 1177, VictorDeAngelo wrote:there were plenty of players (TwoFace, Maria, GreyICE) who clearly willing to listen to a Victor scumcase.

Votecount 1.Final
GreyICE (7)

VictorDeAngelo (4)
GreyICE , MariaR
, ,
Sotty7 (1)
Not Voting (1)

Day one deadline is Thursday November 3, 8 AM PST. (expired on 2016-11-03 08:00:00)

[/size]
If he's town he doesn't read well and is a liability. If he's scum well I can actually see a sotty/hoopla/victor team and yes I'm a little crazy
ok.jpg

FTFM

VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:06 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Votecount 1.Final
GreyICE (7)

VictorDeAngelo (4)
, , ,
Sotty7 (1)
Not Voting (1)

[/size]
ok.jpg

Doesn't this just prove my point? Maria and Grey were on my wagon and TwoFace is clearly not townreading me based on the post you quoted (and plenty more in his ISO if you look there).
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:15 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1177, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 1144, goodmorning wrote: I haven't read a single one of victor's posts since my ragewall. (Well, one, actually, because it came up on preview. But only that one.) I still think Victor is Scum and I still want him lynched at some point, but I wasn't convincing anyone active and I'm not inclined to waste my breath, particularly not now that he's claimed Mason (which is totally not Scum's favourite FC or anything, nope).

I don't like you equating tunneling with towniness. Tunneling is a mildly scummy behaviour. Also: showing up and talking about something I'd already made up my mind on would have been very boring indeed, and useless. Far better to post thoughts on a wide range of subjects so they can survive my inevitable death.

That said:

Vote: IAI
Since gm apparently isn't going to read this, everyone else might as well answer these questions for themselves.

Why would town stop reading any players posts? That should be a lynchable offence itself!

And why didn't she think there wasn't the possibility of convincing anyone active? First there were plenty of players (TwoFace, Maria, GreyICE) who clearly willing to listen to a Victor scumcase. As for others, how would she know if she didn't engage them? Or even they were townreading me, how exactly could she hope to win the game without attempting to change their minds. She was supposedly fairly confident I was scum but not interesting in trying to convince other because it wasn't easy? The defeatist, there was no lynching Victor attitude just doesn't just doesn't make sense for town.

What does make sense is that gm was scum, happy to sit on an easy vote throughout the day thinking I wouldn't get lynched and she could take the high road once GreyICE flipped town.

VOTE: goodmorning

Thats a garbage line and logic, i havent read everything and im town. Also the inconsistency of pushing on gm for thay and not everyone, me included
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:24 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1190, Raskolnikov wrote:Probably sotty, there's still greyice's point on hoopla being capable of this as town which is annoying.
So youre sayinf you keep yourself from having certains reads because of the dead but you ignore his extremeley strong srs, curious curious :]
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:28 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1211, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1177, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 1144, goodmorning wrote: I haven't read a single one of victor's posts since my ragewall. (Well, one, actually, because it came up on preview. But only that one.) I still think Victor is Scum and I still want him lynched at some point, but I wasn't convincing anyone active and I'm not inclined to waste my breath, particularly not now that he's claimed Mason (which is totally not Scum's favourite FC or anything, nope).

I don't like you equating tunneling with towniness. Tunneling is a mildly scummy behaviour. Also: showing up and talking about something I'd already made up my mind on would have been very boring indeed, and useless. Far better to post thoughts on a wide range of subjects so they can survive my inevitable death.

That said:

Vote: IAI
Since gm apparently isn't going to read this, everyone else might as well answer these questions for themselves.

Why would town stop reading any players posts? That should be a lynchable offence itself!

And why didn't she think there wasn't the possibility of convincing anyone active? First there were plenty of players (TwoFace, Maria, GreyICE) who clearly willing to listen to a Victor scumcase. As for others, how would she know if she didn't engage them? Or even they were townreading me, how exactly could she hope to win the game without attempting to change their minds. She was supposedly fairly confident I was scum but not interesting in trying to convince other because it wasn't easy? The defeatist, there was no lynching Victor attitude just doesn't just doesn't make sense for town.

What does make sense is that gm was scum, happy to sit on an easy vote throughout the day thinking I wouldn't get lynched and she could take the high road once GreyICE flipped town.

VOTE: goodmorning

Thats a garbage line and logic, i havent read everything and im town. Also the inconsistency of pushing on gm for thay and not everyone, me included
Are you intentionally not reading posts? If so I'll happy push your lynch as well.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:59 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Lol mostly lazyness but i am reading, i just dont plan on reading everything i missed
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:13 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Just much of this game haven't you read Cloud?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:39 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1210, VictorDeAngelo wrote:

Votecount 1.Final
GreyICE (7)

VictorDeAngelo (4)
, , ,
Sotty7 (1)
Not Voting (1)

[/size]
ok.jpg

Doesn't this just prove my point? Maria and Grey were on my wagon and TwoFace is clearly not townreading me based on the post you quoted (and plenty more in his ISO if you look there).
I didn't need to convince them because
they were already convinced

You may as well scumread all of them for not pushing your wagon or fighting the Grey one very hard either. OH WAIT.

VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:42 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1216, goodmorning wrote:

Votecount 1.Final
GreyICE (7)

VictorDeAngelo (4)
, , ,
Sotty7 (1)
Not Voting (1)

[/size]
ok.jpg

Did you really think I was talking about you trying to convince players at the end of the day who were already on my wagon? You seriously expect me to believe that.

Sure after GreyICE, Maria etc had voted me, there's no need to convince them. But there was a long period before that yesterday where my wagon wasn't happening and you were doing nothing to change that. It's that period where you should have been trying to make the wagon happen. I felt it was pretty clear it was that period and not the end of day I was referring to.

Let's actually remind ourselves how we got here. You started ignoring my posts after your ragewall (). At that point I had two votes on me, yourself and TwoFace. You claimed in that the reason for your apathy yesterday was because you didn't think you could convince people to vote Victor. Yet the fact people eventually voted me shows that simply isn't true. Furthermore you couldn't have known how people were going to vote without at least trying to engage with them. There's plenty of things you could have done to help move my lynch forward (providing a compelling case for example).

Which brings me back to the rest of which you didn't bother responding to. You are supposedly so certain I'm scum you can stop bothering to read my posts. Yet when needing to make a case it comes down to the fact that you didn't think my opening post was that great and apparently I'm infuriating when I do horrible things like question you and try to get you to explain yourself.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:46 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1215, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Just much of this game haven't you read Cloud?
idk like, everytime before the bbt/grey embargo, about 10 pages from 30-40 something. Will do enventually if needs be
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:46 am

Post by CloudKicker »

everything*
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:49 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1217, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 1216, goodmorning wrote:

Votecount 1.Final
GreyICE (7)

VictorDeAngelo (4)
, , ,
Sotty7 (1)
Not Voting (1)

[/size]
ok.jpg

Did you really think I was talking about you trying to convince players at the end of the day who were already on my wagon? You seriously expect me to believe that.

Sure after GreyICE, Maria etc had voted me, there's no need to convince them. But there was a long period before that yesterday where my wagon wasn't happening and you were doing nothing to change that. It's that period where you should have been trying to make the wagon happen. I felt it was pretty clear it was that period and not the end of day I was referring to.

Let's actually remind ourselves how we got here. You started ignoring my posts after your ragewall (). At that point I had two votes on me, yourself and TwoFace. You claimed in that the reason for your apathy yesterday was because you didn't think you could convince people to vote Victor. Yet the fact people eventually voted me shows that simply isn't true. Furthermore you couldn't have known how people were going to vote without at least trying to engage with them. There's plenty of things you could have done to help move my lynch forward (providing a compelling case for example).

Which brings me back to the rest of which you didn't bother responding to. You are supposedly so certain I'm scum you can stop bothering to read my posts. Yet when needing to make a case it comes down to the fact that you didn't think my opening post was that great and apparently I'm infuriating when I do horrible things like question you and try to get you to explain yourself.
So youre sring him for not properly pushing on you, aka his scumread?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 722, goodmorning wrote:@grey: i mean, i'm not pushing them very hard. (aka i have been totally ignoring victor for a shitload of pages)
i am not attempting to hide this fact from anyone if that's what you're implying victor

victor's been weirdly active D2 as opposed to D1, someone should draw a conclusion from that so i don't have to

mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 2.02Raskolnikov (1)Sotty7 ,
goodmorning (2)Raskolnikov , VictorDeAngelo
BlackVoid (1)MariaR ,
I Am Innocent (1)goodmorning ,
Sotty7 (2)BlackVoid , Jaack ,
Not Voting (4)Hoopla , Creature , CloudKicker , I Am Innocent ,

Day two deadline is Friday November 18, 1 PM PST. (expired on 2016-11-18 13:00:00)

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

Need to look at Creature and Hoopia but that'll be hard because I can't see outside of this deathtunnel I am in
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1220, CloudKicker wrote:
So youre sring him for not properly pushing on you, aka his scumread?
That's one reason I'm scumreading her yes.
In post 1221, goodmorning wrote:
In post 722, goodmorning wrote:@grey: i mean, i'm not pushing them very hard. (aka i have been totally ignoring victor for a shitload of pages)
i am not attempting to hide this fact from anyone if that's what you're implying victor
This is a classic scum strawman. I've accused goodmorning of plenty of scummy behaviour, and yet rather than respond to the actual allegations she's just attempting to rewrite the case.
victor's been weirdly active D2 as opposed to D1, someone should draw a conclusion from that so i don't have to
And now she's accusing me of inactivity Day 1. In true scum fashion she won't come out and say it's scummy. Instead she'll cast shade, sit back and hope a townie takes the mantle again so she doesn't have to get her hands dirty. And if no one does, this attack will no doubt get forgotten going forward by gm.

She needs to be lynched asap!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”