Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4650 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Sorry about taking so long to post the reply there, but World Series.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4651 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Camel?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4652 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Gren : I'm both and neither at the same time.

Vote Count 2.40Nosferatu (11): mhsmith0 , The Ascended Masters , SpyreX , Vaxkiller , Aristophanes , Expedience , PeregrineV , davesaz , Varsoon , Radical Rat , Skrub
The Ascended Masters (9): Nero Cain , Vedith , SirCakez , Panzerjager , DiamondSentinel , pisskop , Nosferatu , Albert B. Rampage , RachMarie
Skrub (3): Mirhawk , randomidget , kraska77
RachMarie (1): MathBlade
Expedience (1): Klingoncelt
Aristophanes (1): Killthestory

Not Voting (2): Drixx , Cerberus v666

With 28 players alive it takes 15 votes to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2016-11-04 21:10:00)
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4653 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4590, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4579, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I can't believe we didn't lynch Skrub, what is this town doing?
Nice to know you don't see yourself as town. Thanks for scum claiming.
That wasn't a Scumclaim.

You've been making some mistakes this game...
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4654 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 4602, MathBlade wrote:
V/LA during weekday daytimes for an indeterminate timeframe. I have real life mafia aka jury duty. Will be a while for V/LAs if picked and nothing more than Thursday/Friday if not. If it becomes hugely impacting I can look for a replacement.
Noted. Good luck!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4655 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4649, Klingoncelt wrote:You have Nero as Town, what has he done?
more than you
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4656 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4633, Mirhawk wrote: I should clarify that I have a theory, not evidence.

I can lay it out though, basically it goes like this.

First of all a town player who defends themselves by blowing people up with biological weapons sounds super friggin sketchy in the first place. I haven't seen far enough into the show to confirm if this is something that the character she claimed to be would do, but using biological weapons for self defense sounds like horseshit.

Secondly, bulletproof serial killers aren't that uncommon so I don't see a SK with some sort of protective ability as being too unlikely. In fact if Vifam hadn't said who he was targeting we never would have know it was her at all, which does kinda make it a defensive ability.

Lastly, there was no kill last night that I would attribute to either a second scumteam or a SK so it's likely that Drixx's poison doc claim isn't fake. I mean if Kraska wasn't targeted there would have only been two kills last night, which isn't much for a game this size. Also since poison is kinda related to biological weapons so there's a tie in there (though kinda tenuous).

We're probably missing a kill from the poisoner yet, so I'm guessing that the poisoner is both Kraska and that shes a SK.
Drixx would have to be a psychic to find the right player among 31 to save. (Remember, when last Night fell, we only had our one lynch, everyone else was alive.) It is likely that both Town and the Scumteam(s) have Roleblocks and Protects of some sort, and it's possible that the Poisoner did a No Kill, but we won't know until tomorrow at any rate because Poisons are delayed.

The Night 1 Poison dies Night 2, the Night 2 Poison dies Night 3, and so on.

So you're not really able to make that stretchy connection to Kraska, and it bugs me that you tried.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4657 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4645, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 4641, Radical Rat wrote:Do we even know if this game HAS a vig to shoot Nos?
Fish much?
32 players, I'd guess yes.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4658 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4646, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 3847, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3603, PJ. wrote:Idk if there is other support for a wagon on her, let's do it. Just seems like it's me and you.
The lack of support for an Expedience lynch tells me that Scum aren't getting on that wagon, so now I'm even more convinced that she's Scum.

Alas, if the votes aren't there that lynch won't happen today. Maybe some kind-hearted Townie will Vig her tonight or maybe we can lynch her tomorrow.

Of the others, I think Kraska's lynch will give us the most information. So I'll go there.
I'm always bemused when I see someone claiming that the reason that their favored lynch isn't going forward is because its on scum. Nevermind the fact that at least half the players are town and they obviously don't agree with you either, which would in reality make the person bringing it up the real reason for the lynch going nowhere seeing as how they're the one failing to convince others that they're right in the first place.

But nope, its a conspiracy, the black helicopters are circling the thread and are forcing everyone to not take your read seriously. #Tinfoilhats

I don't actually have an opinion on Expediance, but I saw this post and immediately felt like sharing.
Thanks.

I don't think it's a black helicopter thing so much as I think dumbass Townies want to lynch everyone that won't take each Day to a hundred pages, no matter how useless the fluffposts.

Whatever. We'll lose 4 more Townies today/tonight. Go team us.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4659 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4655, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4649, Klingoncelt wrote:You have Nero as Town, what has he done?
more than you
You've made a lot more posts, but they've said a lot less.

You haven't said enough that you should be getting a solid Town read from anyone.
-
MiniDeathStar
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4660 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 4656, Klingoncelt wrote: So you're not really able to make that stretchy connection to Kraska, and it bugs me that you tried.
Sorry?

I mean I said I have no evidence and the connection is only really a side effect of the words poisoner and biological weapons bouncing together in my mind and me thinking that they seemed sort of similar.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4661 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 4658, Klingoncelt wrote:Thanks.

I don't think it's a black helicopter thing so much as I think dumbass Townies want to lynch everyone that won't take each Day to a hundred pages, no matter how useless the fluffposts.

Whatever. We'll lose 4 more Townies today/tonight. Go team us.
I've always kinda thought its a symptom of people forgetting that this is in fact a team game.

Vanity wagons and refusals to work together push people into the last bit of the day. Then a compromise that everyone (just barely) agrees to is hammered out.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #4662 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by PJ. »

@Everyone not on TAM or Nos, what's happenin?, are you thinking about changing your vote? What is your plan for deadline? What do you need from us to get you on board with choice a or choice b? Is this a panic and powerlynch with 1 hr remaining situation? Are we at threat level red?
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4663 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

These are more or less the same question so I'll address them together. I already said some of this earlier but deal with it.
In post 4503, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4498, Mirhawk wrote: We'd be better off lynching masters and shooting nos.
Walk me through that logic.
In post 4516, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 4497, Mirhawk wrote:And wait, we're voting nos?

Seriously? Ugh I hate lurker lynches, he should be shot with a vig, not lynched.
Why? The "blah blah information" stuff is an inherently bad argument that doesn't actually make sense, is that what your getting at here?
First the logic is that lynching an obvious target like Nos means that every person on or off the wagon more or less has a fairly valid reason for being there. If he's scum there's no functional way to determine which people were lynching him for lurking and which ones were bussing a lurking teammate. Or alternatively if he's town there's is realistically no difference between the groups at all.

Even the people who don't vote him as either alignment are pretty much in the clear since they just have to say they didn't want to lynch a lurker. Which is a pretty easy argument to make seeing as how apparently half the town feels that way.

Now specifically in regards to you nachocheese I find that statement pretty stilted. I mean this is a pretty solid survivalistic move from you. My opinion of you as a player more or less requires me to assume that you already understand both sides of the argument, and that you are rallying for the side that there's no such thing as one lynch having more information then another solely to make sure you're not lynched.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4664 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

I'm undecided on Masters and I don't think Nos is worthwhile. I'd pile on masters if I had to but really what are people thinking about Kraska? We actually DO have to lynch her eventually.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4665 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 4524, PJ. wrote:The whole thing. Every word.
I agree, that sounded like a big steamy pile.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #4666 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 4664, Mirhawk wrote:I'm undecided on Masters and I don't think Nos is worthwhile. I'd pile on masters if I had to but really what are people thinking about Kraska? We actually DO have to lynch her eventually.
We dont, cause she's town. Also self preservation says, wtf man, if you think she's scum then you're acknowledging that you are the top scum suspect in the hood and should be taken down accordingly. This is awful lone. Fuck. Yo, y'all need to fucking play right. Get some fucking bushido and let's lynch some fucking scum.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4667 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 4568, SirCakez wrote:I could see Nos flipping some sort of third party or second scum team but there is definitely scum all over this wagon
I more or less completely agree with this. Weather Nos is Town or Scum that wagon is dirty.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4668 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4653, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4590, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4579, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I can't believe we didn't lynch Skrub, what is this town doing?
Nice to know you don't see yourself as town. Thanks for scum claiming.
That wasn't a Scumclaim.

You've been making some mistakes this game...
This implies some thing aren't? What are those?

Oh and this goes for everyone:

You say I suck fine. But you are doing this site no favors in not addressing how. I bring up logical points as to why someone is scum and then people just say it is math. You want the site to be as good as you fine. Then teach or shut the hell up. Otherwise it is an unproductive insult that just strokes your own ego.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4669 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mirhawk I want Kraska to be scum because it explains why <redacted>

However poisoner doesn't make sense mechanically.

My gut is screaming Kraska is scum but I can't explain it other than gut so I have to let it go.

The fact you are still pushing it so close to lynch makes me really worry about you even more so than before.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4670 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:15 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

hiho?

I've said several times I think she's a SK, so I'm not sure how that implies that I'm calling myself scum. I suppose she could just be a scum PGO though. Not sure why you seem to think I shouldn't make note of that just because It makes me look bad, that isn't really the way I play.

@Math
No sweat, we actually have a lot of time remaining considering how active this game is. In either case I don't see much of a chance of anyone switching, but I still wanted to throw that out there to see if there were any bites.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4671 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4672 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

davesaz , Drixx and Kraska77 are prodded. They have 24 hours (till (expired on 2016-11-04 09:20:00)) to respond before I start searching for a replacement.

As this is Drixx Third prod I will start searching for a replacement, contacting my replacement queue. If he posts before I announce a replace in he may continue playing the game.

Please announce V/LA if you can't post each 48 hours or tell me if you have a weekly schedule for playing(for example if you can't play during weekends) and use the V/LA flag in User Control Panel. Thanks!
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4673 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Thank god. I've been wanting Drixx to say something about the friggin poison doc for literally ever.

Anyways, seeing as how there hadn't been a miracle surge of Kraska votes i the last fifteen minutes I'll go where the buffalo roam.

Unvote
Vote: Masters

Masters is obviously superior (for reasons previously stated), besides the vig can still shoot Nos and we get both of their flips so everyone wins.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4674 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by Expedience »

Wait, so you weren't trolling when you said you thought kraska was an sk pgo poisoner?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”