Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:40 am

Post by Kison »

davidangelsummers wrote:If they hit a wolf peers will try and save his ass again..if he hits a power role he will piss him self laughing.He was dead anyway. Town- please play this day right....You have let scum dominate this game.
Are you suggesting Peers is purposely trying to deceive us, or simply that his information is not 100% accurate? I can accept that the name he'll give us is not guaranteed Wolfscum, but...

I'm thinking deception would be a mistake on their part, if they did indeed choose to deceive us. Peers is our informant. If we lynch someone and his information is inaccurate, he will become our default vote. Once he is lynched, we lose our informant, and will not gain another until another Mafia member outs themself. That makes their job of lynching wolves significantly more difficult, as they've lost the crutch over the wolves of being able to direct people without being subtle about it.
davidangelsummers wrote:they went for the wrong guy..all you got was a plain townie...so you have just hurt your case..again town just let them lynch me.l.then re-read my posts..im off for the weekend (as always) dont really give a shit about this game now..lol...im off to get drunk....FRIDAY WOOOOOOOOOO
Hey DAS, if you're scum, do us a favor and become our informant. You refuse to do so now, and your team will only be able to tell us names when your THIRD wolf gets outed... Hmm... that's an oucher.

Actually, nevermind. We gotta lynch one of ya today, and I'm thinking you're the better option.

Vote : davidangelsummers
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:10 am

Post by Peers »

That's 4, with 7 to lynch.

Would be nice if people give me their thoughts on who should be tested next before you actually lynch him, tho.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:12 am

Post by cicero »

Peers wrote:That's 4, with 7 to lynch.

Would be nice if people give me their thoughts on who should be tested next before you actually lynch him, tho.
Twomz, wouldn't you say?
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:24 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Wikipedia wrote: Historical legends describe a wide variety of methods for becoming a werewolf, one of the simplest being the removal of clothing and putting on a belt made of wolfskin, probably as a substitute for the assumption of an entire animal skin (which also is frequently described). In other cases, the body is rubbed with a magic salve.
SECOND VOTECOUNT

davidangelsummers
(4) - Peers , WhoMe? , cicero , Kison

ooba
(1) - ZONEACE
Peers
(1) - Twomz

Not voting
(6): ChocolateAttack , davidangelsummers , ooba , IH , curiouskarmadog , Kanaga

Needed for a lynch: 7 votes
Negotiable deadline: 30 days

If by deadline no one has 7 votes player with more votes is lynched
If two players have same number of votes lynch is decided by duel[/quote]
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by Kanaga »

Vote: davidangelsummers

Testing Twomz sounds good to me. His logic, to me, doesn't seem to be completely in favor of the town. I'm guessing most of our power roles are revealed now, except maybe a doc and a cop, so we probably won't lose one.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:01 pm

Post by ooba »

Again we rush .. DAS is at -2 .. Aren't we better off voting after we analyze who could be the last wolf??
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:13 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

can we at least make sure EVERYONE in the game posts at leat once before we end the day?

IH, CA, CKD haven't posted yet today.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:41 am

Post by Twomz »

I still say we shouldn't trust peers... but I am fine with a DAS lynch for information. It kinda rubs me the wrong way that we know we have a mafiaso and aren't lynching them. But, I guess that is just me.

I agree with Zoneace that we should wait for everyone to post before ending the day.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:03 am

Post by ooba »

Twomz wrote:I still say we shouldn't trust peers... but I am fine with a DAS lynch for information. It kinda rubs me the wrong way that we know we have a mafiaso and aren't lynching them. But, I guess that is just me.

I agree with Zoneace that we should wait for everyone to post before ending the day.
And no reply to those who think you might be a wolf and should be tested by the mafia tonight?
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:21 am

Post by WhoMe? »

Twomz wrote:I still say we shouldn't trust peers... but I am fine with a DAS lynch for information. It kinda rubs me the wrong way that we know we have a mafiaso and aren't lynching them. But, I guess that is just me.

and with this post you make my list as most likely to be a wolf. He gave us Tar. There was no mafia kill last night, why should we not trust peers? the very second we catch him lying, he is lynched. I think you are the person i would like to see mafia targetted tonight
Show
As Town: 3/8
As Scum: 3/4

Survived/Lynched/Nked/Other:

3/7/2/0
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:29 am

Post by Twomz »

ooba wrote:

And no reply to those who think you might be a wolf and should be tested by the mafia tonight?
Fine by me, that just means Peers will die tomorrow instead of today.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:32 am

Post by cicero »

Got sny better ideas, Twomz?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by Twomz »

Not really, I just don't want to let a known scum live. I do understand the reasons behind it... but that doesn't mean that I think it is a good idea >.>.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:50 pm

Post by cicero »

Let me rephrase: if you aren't a wolf, who should we use Peers to target tonight, and why?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

I personally would like to see them test Kison. He's been in the game FROM THE BEGINNING. and has made only 26 posts. 49pages of game, 26 posts.

EXTREME LURKING that has gone essentially unnoticed.

Cicero has been in the game HALF as long and posted TWICE AS MUCH and had as far as I've noticed decent content.

I mean, he's essentially NOT PLAYING.

Kanaga needs to up the participation

and IH needs to be prodded no post about a week and a half (i realize we had a 4 day night but still he didnt post for the last 5 RLdays of yesterday)

unvote vote KISON

either we need to pressure the lurkers or we need have the mafia target one of them. Cause i know it's not a definite but lurking is a common scum tactic and also one of the reasons we've had like 10 replacements in this game. We need to self correct and make sure those who aren't participating do so.

I would support a Kison lynch over a Peers lynch because honestly, we have a greater possibility of gaining useful info from a KNOWN mafia member than from an unknown player who's barely playing. Not participating is a detriment to the town.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:20 pm

Post by cicero »

We're lynching David Angel Summers and deciding who Peers should nightkill. Lynching Kison isnt a smart play.

Having Peers shoot at Kison is a perfectly reasonable idea, however.

So two options now: Kison or Twomz.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:46 pm

Post by Kison »

Hell no, he ain't shooting me.

ZoneFace, we aren't lynching Peers, nor are we lynching Kison; we're lynching Lil' Red's house-guest. Maybe tomorrow. Anyway, I may not be 100% active with this game, but at least I'm with it. Are you?

By the by, how many wolves do you think are in the game, ZFace? Cause', quite frankly, the only point you've brought up against me was my "valiant effort" to "conveniently" show up to "save" the Karma Mutt, despite my vote on you being consistent with my previous play(I was voting you when CKD pushed so hard for Cephy)... Yet he and oobalooba kind of have to be scum together, if they are in fact scum. If you're right about all this, then god damn, that's 3 wolves you've nailed. Wonder why I'm trying to so hard to keep Peers alive, when he's such a threat to us wolves... Hmm...

Kill me Peers and you are lynched tomorrow. Right, I'd be saying this as a wolf, but read the paragraph above and then reassess that. Kison recommends you actually try hitting a Wolf tonight.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:29 am

Post by cicero »

If Peers hits a townie, he doesn't get lynched tomorrow. He's now essentially our vigilante. It just means we picked the wrong target for him to shoot. Near as I can tell neither Twomz nor Kison have the power to lynch on your own, so it's kind of an empty threat.

He might get lynched tomorrow if DAS comes up townie, but then that'll be the second docs fault, if such a role exists.

Assuming some people are who they say they are at this point, here is where we are at:

03- Peers (Sonicpulsar) - Mafia. Not godfather.
04- cicero (Blight) - Bulletproof vest

10- davidangelsummers - Probable Second Wolf
11- ooba (killerbob (Honary Hitchhiker)) - Sorceror
19- curiouskarmadog - Sorceror

Twomz - ?
IH (thinktank) - ?
Kanaga (FeRnAnDo) - ?
Kison - ?
WhoMe? - ?
05- ZONEACE (YogurtBandit) - ?
06- ChocolateAttack - ?

That leaves seven unknowns. Of those seven unknowns two or three are scum. One or two are Peers' partners. Peers would like us to believe it is just one.

If you don't feel like getting vigilante shot tonight, your best bet is not to threaten a lynching that you can't back up. The best you can do is suggest someone better, make a case, and be prepared to own the consequences.

@DavidAngelSummers - Want to give us the name of someone you believe to be a member of the mafia?
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:32 am

Post by cicero »

Incidentally, we don't control Peers completely. He could always end up making the final call of who he should shoot to find a wolf and will obviously not shoot his own scumbuddy. So Kison, Twomz and anyone else - you might want to plead your case for not being a wolf to him and give him a better suggestion on who to shoot.
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:37 am

Post by WhoMe? »

if they lynch a townie we haven't picked for investigation, does that mean we string up Peers? I'm not sure what the tame mafia protocol is here.
Show
As Town: 3/8
As Scum: 3/4

Survived/Lynched/Nked/Other:

3/7/2/0
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:12 am

Post by Kison »

cicero wrote:If Peers hits a townie, he doesn't get lynched tomorrow. He's now essentially our vigilante. It just means we picked the wrong target for him to shoot. Near as I can tell neither Twomz nor Kison have the power to lynch on your own, so it's kind of an empty threat.
No, it is not a threat. We can't work this game giving el scumbag indefinite immunity. Eventually, we
will
have to string him up like a pinata. Therefore, I will reiterate what I just said : Peers, you need to hit accurately.
Cicero wrote:So Kison, Twomz and anyone else - you might want to plead your case for not being a wolf to him and give him a better suggestion on who to shoot.
I ain't pleading to Senor Peers De Luca Lombardi. I have already stated how my Wolfullness is unlikely. Short of claiming, there's not much more I can do.

As for who I'd like to see dodge a bullet tonight, I'd say ZFace, although, Twomz works. Problem is, could be Mafia. If they are, you might want to let us know, Peers, so we stop suggesting them.
WhoMe? wrote:if they lynch a townie we haven't picked for investigation, does that mean we string up Peers? I'm not sure what the tame mafia protocol is here.
I will say yes, just in case you are Mafia, and you're trying to get sneaky with us! There's NO reason for Peers not to tell us who _he_ thinks is a good idea right here and now. If he goes off on some random tangent tonight without giving us warning, it's only an indication that they're not wanting to cooperate with us. Therefore, I see no reason to let him mob up my granny's neighborhood any further if that's the game he wishes to play.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:10 am

Post by cicero »

Kison wrote:I will say yes, just in case you are Mafia, and you're trying to get sneaky with us! There's NO reason for Peers not to tell us who _he_ thinks is a good idea right here and now. If he goes off on some random tangent tonight without giving us warning, it's only an indication that they're not wanting to cooperate with us. Therefore, I see no reason to let him mob up my granny's neighborhood any further if that's the game he wishes to play.
I endorse this product and/or service unreservedly.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by Peers »

Kison wrote:There's NO reason for Peers not to tell us who _he_ thinks is a good idea right here and now. If he goes off on some random tangent tonight without giving us warning, it's only an indication that they're not wanting to cooperate with us. Therefore, I see no reason to let him mob up my granny's neighborhood any further if that's the game he wishes to play.
Personally, I have my suspiscions on you, IH, and Cicero... tho the latter is simply because I can't prove if he's a BV or not, so I can't do anything about it. You, for how vocal you're being (although I can't blame you), which makes IH my #1 suspect... amazing lack of activity, and asking the mod what a wolvesbane does just feels fishy.

Of course, I'll advise whacking whoever the town wants.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:02 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

back from the holidays, going to reread to find out what I missed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Not two hours into the day and Cicero already starts this crap.
cicero wrote:And... shock of shocks, both of our "sorcerers" remain alive and unharmed by wolves.

Un-friggin-canny.
..and I love this, Peers is a claimed mafia and we need to hear his claim, but whome, Cicero, and zoneace want to go to this strategy.
WhoMe? wrote:if we are going to lynch one of the claimed sorcerers, wouldn't it be better to lynch ooba, as ckd has the protect tonight if he comes up telling the truth?
cicero wrote:
WhoMe? wrote:if we are going to lynch one of the claimed sorcerers, wouldn't it be better to lynch ooba, as ckd has the protect tonight if he comes up telling the truth?
Yup.
ZONEACE wrote:I think it warrants an FOS on both CKD and Ooba because really, it's better for the wolves to kill them at night (its less important for the mafia to do so since a sorceror would not affect their kill) because they need to use the days to kill mafia. And with a confirmed mafia already in line for the lynching it would be pointless to risk postponing his lynching by causing the town to mislynch a sorceror.

I'm gonna go ahead and upgrade that FOS
Vote CKD
This will change to a vote on peers later in the day as I'd rather not vote for him now just in case some people (especially the remaining wolves) get a little trigger happy and quick lynch him before we get any useful info from him.

and because I'm voting CKD i need
FOS ooba
as well because if one of them is a wolf the other is also (i think we can all agree on that.)
These post and ZA's vote is completely bullshit and anti-town. Thought we wanted to find and lynch scum? Why cant you 3 wait to see what peers has to say?

I agree it is smarter to take out one scum group first to eliminate NKs.

Moving on,

Cicero claims BV. Before the reveal and unprovoked, interesting. Peers reveals that he targeted DAS. Ooba asks DAS his thoughts, and he claims he doesn’t care about this game, claims vanilla, and reduces his maturity level 3 notches…sounds guilty to me.
cicero wrote:Wolves can bite my neck and I die. Mafia can't hurt me. Opposite of Wolvesbane.

I figure I'm likely wolf meat tonight. I dont agree with Peers's assessment of my safety. But if we do have a hidden doc he can have my back, if he wants.

I'm very curious about this turn of events though. I've been fairly certain of this whole sorcerers = bullcrap thing.

Peers, why did you target DAS? Why didn't you target one of those two? Did you expect to kill DAS or did you expect it would bounce?
this post (edited) does not make any sense. If you are the BV, why would the doc want to cover your back. The doc can only protect against mafia attacks. You would actually need the sorcerers to get your back tonight.

wait, I see, you dont believe our claims, therefore the doc (in your pov) is the only person who could protect you. Cicero, if we lynch DAS and he comes up a wolf, do you believe our claim anymore, or are we mafia now?

I don’t understand how you are a BV and know there was a wolfsbane, but you don’t want to except the fact that we have docs and sorcerers.

ZA thinks we should lynch Kison now…jesus, ZA you have done exactly zero to help this town. I for one would like whome or ZA “tested”.

I will be voting DAS, unless something else occurs that deserves a more pressing vote.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”