RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #4150 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by RachMarie »

There is a neighborhood that Vifam was in and the others in the hood confirmed he was talking in there about using his GS power on Kraska. The theory was that Kraska was scum budz with one of the others in the hood, (maybe Mirhawk), and that person passed on to Kraska that she was the target and so then the mafia team (or one of the teams if there are 2), killed Vifam for it.

That is where the wagon on Kraska came from, and then Kraska claimed 2 shot PGO.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by RachMarie »

meh I think KTS is town. He often plays a tad unusually, and I know tended to scum read him a lot at first.

I did in a recent game even because he was really lethargic in that game, and not quite so out there, and I was wrong then. So I am willing to put him in the town pile at this point.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Kts is pretty obvious town hth
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Killthestory »

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 4151, RachMarie wrote:meh I think KTS is town. He often plays a tad unusually, and I know tended to scum read him a lot at first.

I did in a recent game even because he was really lethargic in that game, and not quite so out there, and I was wrong then. So I am willing to put him in the town pile at this point.
There's a massive difference between "tad unusually" and just scum.

For my first few months on-site, I played "a tad unusually". This isn't "a tad unusual". This is downright scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=68153

KTS's town game

KTS why are you counting down?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2012, PJ. wrote:Since at this point the hood is not a secret, it's math, me, davesaz, mirhawk, and the recently deceased vifam. None of us are alignment confirmed.
Quoted so I don't forget.

Spyrex, what's with the post telling rach to check the QT? Did I miss something?
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Killthestory »

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:11 pm

Also, I'm 100% done giving anyone a pass for shit play. I did that twice for Dwlee and he was scum both times. No more.

Anyone who wants to give them a pass should read Cyberpunk mafia and GTA2 mafia.

PEdit: MathBlade, I think I missed the part where I was supposed to give a shit.

You give me games to read, I give you games to read. Until you read the 2 games I just gave you, I will not read any games that you put out here.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:12 pm

I really hope I'm right about what I suspect is about to happen.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:13 pm

Please, KTS. Claim your "absolutely without a doubt role that proves your towniness". I really really need something new to shoot down besides Math.
“Why was I chosen?'
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by SirCakez »

DS your KTS push is really bad and is giving me the bad feels...
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4159, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, I'm 100% done giving anyone a pass for shit play. I did that twice for Dwlee and he was scum both times. No more.

Anyone who wants to give them a pass should read Cyberpunk mafia and GTA2 mafia.

PEdit: MathBlade, I think I missed the part where I was supposed to give a shit.

You give me games to read, I give you games to read. Until you read the 2 games I just gave you, I will not read any games that you put out here.
I skimmed. *glares*
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Cerb it was a joke because Math is so determined that Spy and I are scum budz, so we ran with it.

Sarcasm is sometimes hard to tell with just type.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I figured it was p obvious and kts dont break my heart this better be awesome
Show

Proud member of BaM
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 15, Nero Cain wrote:There is a 100% chance that this is a shit fest
shitty post so early on.
In post 48, Randomnamechange wrote:Can I just say that FB is the best shitposter in this game
town post
In post 69, The Ascended Masters wrote:I am Nacho. I will probably be posting a majority of the time until my hydra partner's schedule clears up. My schedule is not particularly clear, but this will not be a problem as far as content and as far as reads produced go.

This is a game where there are 32 people playing. For the early stages, I don't give a fuck if you are awkward scum and awkward town; if you hide, if you are not aggressive, if you make bullshit pushes, I will push you until you die. If, for some obnoxious reason, my chosen wagon is not the wagon in the lead and that wagon is not utterly atrocious, I will push the shit out of the wagon until you die or you town hard enough for people to get off of you. If there is ever a wagon at L-1 that I am not very, very strongly townreading, I'm hammering. If you are a power role and you find yourself nearing death, be very very aware of where my vote is because I'm not claiming intent and I'm not listening to any players who are screaming "DON'T QUICKHAMMER YET" in the background.
honestly kind of scummy
In post 86, SirCakez wrote:I'll stop shitposting when the game actually progresses
But until then I am enjoying my shitty throne
scummy
In post 123, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel

Can never go wrong with this vote.
hrm
In post 4029, Skrub wrote:
In post 4017, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 4015, Skrub wrote:But you've been acting really erratic ever since the nos wagon formed. Like you're ridiculously desperate for it to go through and I don't believe that you believe in it. So basically the tone of your posts just rubs me the wrong way.
How have I been acting erratic lately? By "erratic", do you mean that I've been active and posting a lot?
Why don't you think that I believe in the Nos wagon?

You're also missing the part of question where you explain why it's "obvious" that there are scum on Nos and who those scum are exactly.
Go back and look at the posts where people dropped their votes on him and it becomes clear as day.

You're erratic because you're flailing all over the place and trying way too hard to justify your vote on nosterafu. Yeah you're more active now, but the way you're talking and playing is completely different from how you were on day 1. I know that a wagon is on you now, but that doesn't explain why your posts come across as forced and desperate. I don't know why I feel like you don't believe in the nos wagon. That's just the impression that I'm getting
townie
In post 4030, MathBlade wrote:Vifam ; Jet Black ; Gunsmith With Bebop Access aligned with bounty hunters got killed by biological warfare and explosives during Night 1.

That says biological warfare and explosives.

Even if you consider that poison
Spoiler: Poisoner from MS Wiki
Poisoner
Alias: none
Alignment:
Anti-town
Role type:
Killing
Misleading
Choice:
Night
A Poisoner can target a player to kill them. However, this kill will take place at the end of the next Night. Thus, the poisoned player can get one more Day and Night of actions out. The advantage to this is that a kill via poison cannot be stopped, except by the fairly rare Poison Doctor.
Poisoner has been seen as a substitute for Vigilante; however, Poisoner is much more commonly an anti-Town role who uses the poison as their implementation of the factional kill.
Variations

Exactly when the poison kills a player is not standardized. Some moderators will cause the poison to take effect at the end of the next Day, and some moderators will cause the poison to take effect a few posts into the next Day. The power of the Poisoner will vary nontrivially based on which time of death is chosen - the longer the wait, the more actions the poisoned players can perform.
Some moderators allow ordinary Doctors to stop poison kills; however, this usually makes the poison-based kill almost strictly inferior to simply killing the victim outright.
Use and Power

Poisoner provides an interesting trade-off between bypassing the potential for a player to be protected at Night and allowing the victim to perform more actions before dying. It's used in setups when this may become a factor, or simply for spice. It is strictly inferior to Strongman.

It can either be delayed or it can be simply flavor or for spice.

Considering Kraska claimed PGO and Vifam visited Kraska last night if poison was delayed it would not be delayed. Kraska is just scum.

And I am listening. And I assure you I am tunneling with merit. I just see no good arguments for the current wagons and they are pushed by my scumreads. Furthermore Kraska is nigh on close to conf scum. You wanna provide a good argument instead of just attacking me for not sheeping?
townie af
In post 4035, The Ascended Masters wrote:SirCakez I'm not really reading as town because he hasn't done shit but tunnel me and every time he does come in and tunnel me he just makes some weak shit well and fucks off again. His reasons for voting me aren't strong and the way that he's pushing me lost all of its conviction; I liked him more earlier when he was complaining about me ignoring pushes but that's gone down steadily.

KTS I don't have anything revolutionary to call him town but his reads are fine and I like his tone a lot. Why are you scumreading him?

Mhsmith0 I'm used to playing with off-site in a faster paced meta, so I've been spoiled by him looking very very town when he's town. His opening was a bit underwhelming in that respect, but I'm giving him room to step up the WIM, just not really townreading him until that moment comes.
better posts
In post 4047, RachMarie wrote:Thank you to those who answered. It does help me sort things out.

Math I already stated that I am town reading you. Just because I disagree with things you do in games, does not mean I am saying you are scummy, I am letting other players know you play this way and still can be town. Just because you missed my reads does not mean I have not posted reads.
whoa scummy as fuck
In post 4064, Killthestory wrote:Hey, Frozen - CiltuhTug (PROD - BeatBombBada$$)
dope ass song, tow n
In post 4079, RachMarie wrote:Was Vifam killed by a gun? I thought he was killed by a double whammy thingy which confused some folks into thinking it was a double kill?

Which is why I kinda believe Kraska's claim Why would he admit it is a 2 shot thingy if he was using it as scum to avoid being investigated? Wouldn't a scum fake claiming PGO actually go for an unlimited PGO?

Also as far as fake claiming PGO, IIRC in Mastin's game A50 fake claimed PGO and turned out to be town and helped us win the game in the end, though some of his early reads were really kinda funky.

Why are you SO SURE that Kraska's claim as PGO is bogus? And since you are so sure that those 5 on your list are scum do you see them as a team or on two different teams? Give me a logical reason for your tunneling not just those 5 are scum and I am not budging from that. We need town to work together to find the scum amongst us Math.
LOL where did you get this assumption from rach?
In post 4096, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4082, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 4070, Skrub wrote:
In post 4065, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 4052, Skrub wrote:That's just not true
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=66021

Look at the day 1 wagon. It was really fast. It hit scum.
There is nothing that prevents townies from voting a wagon into creation quickly. There is nothing that prevents townies from creating a scum wagon quickly. The "fast wagons are always mislynches" theory is based on scum somehow ramming through town mislynches by voting really really quickly which isn't really something that I've ever seen.
In almost every game I've played there have been wagons that formed and went through quickly. And almost every time its a mislynch.
You've played, what, 20 games? 30 games?
Drop in the bucket.
Nos lynch hasn't gone through quickly, it did almost get halfway to a lynch quickly.
And I don't know if you noticed this, but there's a shit ton of resistance.

Your argument doesn't really apply here.
I've played more games than you. Nos wagon is filled with at least 3 scum and he will flip town. I'm not going to let that happen.
hmm kinda scummy tbh, tone bad
In post 4109, RachMarie wrote:Dont you know Spy, you and I are evil scum budz together after all Math hath declared it, so it must be so
forced
In post 4114, kraska77 wrote:You are insufferable
I hate to check this game now because you feel the need to spam every other fucking page with "lynch kraska"
And i really have to control myself to not say hateful shit. Can you maybe try playing the game?
p scummy srry kraska but play something else than the apathetic card

also kind of townie because kraska would feel bad lying like this
In post 4144, SirCakez wrote:I started to glaze over and so I started skimming, so I probably missed things, w/e
Math your Kraska theory might hold water but it's not a battle for today
In post 3950, DiamondSentinel wrote:Please... PLEASE CAN WE JUST LYNCH KTS. THIS IS SO BLATANTLY SCUM
Have you ever read a KTS game before? go do that
In post 4035, The Ascended Masters wrote:SirCakez I'm not really reading as town because he hasn't done shit but tunnel me and every time he does come in and tunnel me he just makes some weak shit well and fucks off again. His reasons for voting me aren't strong and the way that he's pushing me lost all of its conviction; I liked him more earlier when he was complaining about me ignoring pushes but that's gone down steadily.
They are incredibly strong, and I can add on now with your awful Nos push
You would come up with something way better then a lurker lynch as town
lurker lynches are the best lynches

1. randomidget - town
2. MathBlade - town
3. The Ascended Masters* - town
4. kraska77 - scum
5. Varsoon Space Dandy [Hydra of Varsoon and Shiro] - um their content is meaningless so far, kill
6. Vaxkiller - posts are inconsequential, kill
7. Albert B. Rampage - scum
8. Kamelot - can be town
9. DiamondSentinel - town
11. Mirhawk - um kill
12. Nero Cain - town
13. SpyreX - town
14. Klingoncelt - town
15. Vedith - t- um no meaningful posts kill
16. Expedience - nul l = kill
19. RachMarie * - scum
20. SirCakez - scum
21. Skrub - town
23. PeregrineV - whos slot is this
24. davesaz = ur posts are bad but they also seem townie
25. pisskop - town
26. Panzerjager - can be town for nwo
27. mhsmith0 - town
28. Drixx - null = death
29. Nosferatu ** hmmm null equals kil;l
30. Killthestory * - town
31. Cerberus v666 - town
32. Aristophanes - hmm null equals kill
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Got it. Sorry, Ive been missing huge chunks of the game and not going back to read what I missed, so I wanted to make sure there wasnt a legitimate claim somewhere which I had missed.

Pedit: ooh kts content.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I CLAIM
MAGENTA WOLF

WITH MY POWER, I CAN STRIKE DOWN WHO I SO PLEASE. come and beg to me mortals, meg for your lives while you grovel at my feet, mmmyes. please, let me get a taste of that tongue while you MASSAGE MY FEET mmyes.

oh mmyess you think i'm joking? no. i am the god of this game. i am in my ULTIMATE FORM

Spoiler:
M-M-MORTAL... YOU DARE... DARE TALK LIKE THAT... TO A LIVING
LEGEND.
I... I...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MY BODY... IS CASCADING AGAINST THE SHORES OF THE DEPTHS OF LIFE... MY SOUL... IS SPREADING TO THE LANDS OF OTHER MEN...
I... I...
I will destroy you... Because I am...

BOW BENEATH YOUR DBZ OVERLORD

B O W MORTALS

yes now that my whole spectacle is over im in my final form and basically have the best reads. however, since im a third party, i dont care about your petty conflicts. ive lived for centuries and have witnessed a millenia of wars.

do you really think a few mortals being murdered is
really worth my time?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Killthestory »

you mortals always seemed so stunned by MAGENTA WOLF'S posts everytime MAGENTA WOLF does post.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Killthestory »

mAGENTA WOLF will make a murder priority list soon.tm
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don't know whether to cry happy tears that someone sees the game similar to me or if that is some of the hardest core buddying I have seen in my life.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Killthestory »

MAGENTA WOLF says to expand your mind
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Sees the game.similar = kraska scum its so droll now
Show

Proud member of BaM
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”