Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

Doesnt even matter though.

Can we rope a thing?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Nope. By making that list I give out who is not in the hood which narrows scums kills. Not doing it. Be annoyed all you like but none of the arguments are better than lynching Kraska. Of which I presented straightforward logic for and people just called it "bullshit" and went on looking for someone else to lynch.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The Nope is for the list of 10.

I do not lynch anyone that is not in my top 5 scumreads. If y'all don't want to lynch in my top 5 or make an argument that causes my top 5 to change I don't see a reason to move my vote.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3998, SpyreX wrote:Man i am soo tired of mathblade.

10 nontown total would be decent. A 10 person scumteam even if town is stacked definitely wouldn't fly back in ye old reviewer days.

It really depends on how some of the mechanics shake out. I could see 5 5 1 or 7-8 1
Of course you are tired of me repeating the scum team over and over and having to keep pushing other people.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Parts of the*
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3954, Expedience wrote:There's a difference between town who don't give a fuck and scum who are trying to look like town who don't give a fuck. The latter wave it in everyone's faces (e.g. ) and blatantly try to hide behind it (e.g. ). The fact that Nosferatu does this openly just makes it easier to see because he thinks wifom will protect him
what does town who don't give a fuck do? Lack self-awareness and let people attack them for bullshit reasons? It sounds like you want me to just let my lynch happen, which you shouldn't want regardless of alignment.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Nosferatu Can you please change your avatar? It hurts my eyes to have a Gif that fast when I am reading.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 4002, MathBlade wrote:The Nope is for the list of 10.

I do not lynch anyone that is not in my top 5 scumreads.
If y'all don't want to lynch in my top 5 or make an argument that causes my top 5 to change I don't see a reason to move my vote.
You realize this is anti-town, right?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Skrub »

I like his Deku gif
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by The Ascended Masters »

hey skrub you have shit to answer don't go running on me now
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4007, Skrub wrote:

If y'all don't want to lynch in my top 5 or make an argument that causes my top 5 to change I don't see a reason to move my vote.
I think it is anti town to not lynch in your top scumreads when there is a shit ton of time left.
You want me to vote your wagon you have to convince me.
That is how Mafia works.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:13 pm

In post 3884, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 3848, Skrub wrote:
In post 3841, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 3817, Skrub wrote:Hi. Where the heck did this nosterafu wagon come from?
Who do you think is a better lynch between me and Nosferatu? Why?
Probably you. It's pretty obvious that nosterafu's wagon is mostly comprised of scum. The wagon fell out of nowhere and got 9 votes in like 5 minutes. Nobody has even provided a case on him yet. Everyone is just like "he hasn't done much so let's lynch him". I don't know if nos is actually scum and the people on his wagon are from another faction or if he's a mislynch, but I'm just not comfortable with with quickly that all came together. You're a better lynch because you're the only other option
It's obvious that Nosferatu's wagon is mostly composed of scum? Why? Why did the scum faction pop up and push through a third wagon when you were in the lead when I started pushing Nos and was the only real alternative wagon to me?

The case on him is not "he hasn't done much, let's lynch him" - the case on him is that he hasn't done
anything
, and when he does pop up the only thing he's doing is making half-assed attempts to make it look like he's kind of doing something (example: 2170. why would a townie who didn't give a shit about the game ask this question? if he was interested in it where's the followup where's the purpose? or here. why would he ask one person's reasons for voting a wagon that was already dead? why not ask why people are voting you (lead wagon he happens to be pushing along).

And hell, if you care about the case on him lacking, what are the good elements of the case against me? Who gave the case on me that you liked?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4008, Skrub wrote:I like his Deku gif
Liking is immaterial when it gives me a headache whenever I read the thread. I have eye issues and I can barely stand Nero's. It is also why I hate neon colors being used.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:15 pm

In post 3941, mhsmith0 wrote:@nacho: according to your list I'm a likely wolf, but you're perfectly happy to sit on the nos wagon I started. What's your head space here? Bussing? Different wolf teams? V/w?
I'm not particularly smitten with the idea of you as a wolf quite just yet. My major concern is lack of WIM; my expectations for town!you is that you would be a universal townread, kicking ass, taking names, and you're very decidedly not doing that. It's not enough where I'd be happy shooting you quite yet; I had you as a pocket wolf read earlier but I've softened on that since.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:16 pm

In post 3942, DiamondSentinel wrote:I don't like that SirCakez read, but I suppose it's understandable. Definitely don't like that smith scumread and that KTS townread.

Those are the biggest 3 issues.
I'll explain them when I get the chance which probably won't be tonight if I want to get to bed on time.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 4009, The Ascended Masters wrote:hey skrub you have shit to answer don't go running on me now
Who's running? I didn't see your question
In post 4011, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 3884, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 3848, Skrub wrote:
In post 3841, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 3817, Skrub wrote:Hi. Where the heck did this nosterafu wagon come from?
Who do you think is a better lynch between me and Nosferatu? Why?
Probably you. It's pretty obvious that nosterafu's wagon is mostly comprised of scum. The wagon fell out of nowhere and got 9 votes in like 5 minutes. Nobody has even provided a case on him yet. Everyone is just like "he hasn't done much so let's lynch him". I don't know if nos is actually scum and the people on his wagon are from another faction or if he's a mislynch, but I'm just not comfortable with with quickly that all came together. You're a better lynch because you're the only other option
It's obvious that Nosferatu's wagon is mostly composed of scum? Why? Why did the scum faction pop up and push through a third wagon when you were in the lead when I started pushing Nos and was the only real alternative wagon to me?

The case on him is not "he hasn't done much, let's lynch him" - the case on him is that he hasn't done
anything
, and when he does pop up the only thing he's doing is making half-assed attempts to make it look like he's kind of doing something (example: 2170. why would a townie who didn't give a shit about the game ask this question? if he was interested in it where's the followup where's the purpose? or here. why would he ask one person's reasons for voting a wagon that was already dead? why not ask why people are voting you (lead wagon he happens to be pushing along).

And hell, if you care about the case on him lacking, what are the good elements of the case against me? Who gave the case on me that you liked?
Nobody presented a case on you that I liked. But you've been acting really erratic ever since the nos wagon formed. Like you're ridiculously desperate for it to go through and I don't believe that you believe in it. So basically the tone of your posts just rubs me the wrong way.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:20 pm

In post 3973, RachMarie wrote:Still waiting on a response from Nacho on my other questions. He is a lot better at math than I am and I am trying to figure out how many scum we are likely to have in this game, it helps me sort out reads. Also if this game is multiball or not, helps me sort things out. And by that I mean two mafia teams instead of one, Nero I know you think an SK is enough to make it multiball instead of a single maf team and a 3rd party.
My guess for scum would be somewhere from 7-10 (6, 7 scum if a single team and up to 10 if multiball). I'm assuming it's multiball based on RB + Vifam kills last night.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:21 pm

In post 4015, Skrub wrote:But you've been acting really erratic ever since the nos wagon formed. Like you're ridiculously desperate for it to go through and I don't believe that you believe in it. So basically the tone of your posts just rubs me the wrong way.
How have I been acting erratic lately? By "erratic", do you mean that I've been active and posting a lot?
Why don't you think that I believe in the Nos wagon?

You're also missing the part of question where you explain why it's "obvious" that there are scum on Nos and who those scum are exactly.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

stop speccing please.

We have, for one, a claimed poison doc. poison is a belated kill right?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like lets just focus on lynching bad play and et al.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

Vax is drixx, rite?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 4010, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4007, Skrub wrote:

I think it is anti town to not lynch in your top scumreads when there is a shit ton of time left.
You want me to vote your wagon you have to convince me.
That is how Mafia works.
You basically said that if we don't lynch one of your scumreads then your going to leave your vote parked on a vanity wagon. That's anti town as hell seeing as how it doesn't benefit us at all. You're not even really listening to what other people are saying because you're so deep in your death tunnel
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4006, MathBlade wrote:@Nosferatu Can you please change your avatar? It hurts my eyes to have a Gif that fast when I am reading.
kk
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:23 pm

In post 4005, Nosferatu wrote:what does town who don't give a fuck do?
Flake out, usually.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 4018, pisskop wrote:stop speccing please.

We have, for one, a claimed poison doc. poison is a belated kill right?
Yes unless there's some.shenanigans but if that's the case then weve got even less scum so it'll shake out.

I'm not really speccing just answering rach amd making sure 10 man skumteam tm doesnt take hold
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”