davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:41 am

Post by davidangelsummers »

they went for the wrong guy..all you got was a plain townie...so you have just hurt your case..again town just let them lynch me.l.then re-read my posts..im off for the weekend (as always) dont really give a shit about this game now..lol...im off to get drunk....FRIDAY WOOOOOOOOOO
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:41 am

Post by Twomz »

cicero wrote:Nah. It's time for the big reveal.

I'm the bulletproof vest.

Kisses and hugs everybody.
:?

That was probably a bad idea.

Here is how I see things, we can lynch peers, or we can lynch the mafia's target from last night.

While getting free info on the wolves sounds good... I don't think we should trust a mafiaso so easily. I think peers is the correct lynch for today.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:41 am

Post by WhoMe? »

davidangelsummers wrote:
Peers wrote:Well, then. For the reason that we targetted him last night, he failed to die, and someone else has claimed BV, and the doc should have been smart enough to stay the heck out of it...

Vote: davidangelsummers
If you cant see through this then your crazy...iif your town just hold off and let scum pile on..Then your have your scum list...
See through what? Are you claiming that you're so obviously super town that Peers is automatically going to lie to get rid of you?

Fact - there was no mafia kill last night

Peers has claimed that you were that target, which makes you a prime wolf suspect in my book.
Show
As Town: 3/8
As Scum: 3/4

Survived/Lynched/Nked/Other:

3/7/2/0
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:44 am

Post by cicero »

Wolves can bite my neck and I die. Mafia can't hurt me. Opposite of Wolvesbane.

I revealed now for a few reasons. There was no perfect play. Basically to take it away as a defense for whoever got targetted last night and to stop Peers from wasting his time shooting at me tonight.

I figure I'm likely wolf meat tonight. I dont agree with Peers's assessment of my safety. But if we do have a hidden doc he can have my back, if he wants.

I'm very curious about this turn of events though. I've been fairly certain of this whole sorcerors = bullcrap thing.

Peers, why did you target DAS? Why didn't you target one of those two? Did you expect to kill DAS or did you expect it would bounce?
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:48 am

Post by WhoMe? »

at this point, i'm leaning towards sorcerors are kosher. Everything has been 2 sided, so why assume a protect all doc, a wolf specific protect (sorceror) and a mafia specific protect (doc) makes sense. Of course we could be looking at 4 person scum teams (god I hope not) in which case ooba & ckd could be the last 2 months, but I consider this unlikely
Show

3/7/2/0
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:49 am

Post by Peers »

Twomz wrote:While getting free info on the wolves sounds good... I don't think we should trust a mafiaso so easily. I think peers is the correct lynch for today.
Despite what you've said, this is not a stupid town. As long as both sets of scum are alive, there will be two nightkill attempts a day -- Finish off the wolves, and you only have to worry about one kill per night and focus on finding us. Kill me, and you'll have to convince a wolf to take the same deal... knowing he'll just die in the end, plus there's nobody to influence the Mafia kills for the town.

Right now, there are no 'pro-town' 'anti-town' sides. There's anti-Wolf, and anti-Mafia. If you're not anti-wolf, then I know who I'm targetting tonight.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:51 am

Post by Peers »

cicero wrote:Peers, why did you target DAS? Why didn't you target one of those two? Did you expect to kill DAS or did you expect it would bounce?
I got outvoted, one to one. You didn't think I was the Godfather, did you?
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:54 am

Post by WhoMe? »

The problem comes though on a night when the mafia kill goes through. You're better than a random lynch in that circumstance.
Show

3/7/2/0
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:54 am

Post by cicero »

There's no way I'm voting for Peers today. Just wanna get that out there. I would have prefered to kill Peers yesterday, but that was when I thought he'd given us all the wolves in a nice package already.

As far as I'm concerned the town has made its bed with the mafia and, for today at least, needs to lie in it.

If CKD and Ooba aren't wolves then I agree Twomz is our last dude.

By the way, doesn't my existence lead to the possibility of a town mafia draw if we eliminate the wolves and I'm alive?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:55 am

Post by ooba »

Peers wrote:
cicero wrote:Peers, why did you target DAS? Why didn't you target one of those two? Did you expect to kill DAS or did you expect it would bounce?
I got outvoted, one to one. You didn't think I was the Godfather, did you?
First of all i think the entire "There are two members of the mafia while there are three wolves" is laughable .. But why did your mafia brothers want to target DAS?
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:58 am

Post by WhoMe? »

cicero wrote:
By the way, doesn't my existence lead to the possibility of a town mafia draw if we eliminate the wolves and I'm alive?
you would each vote the other and then the tie breaking duel could come into play, or is that not valid for game winning situations?
Show

3/7/2/0
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:59 am

Post by cicero »

vote davidangelsummers

Wish we had a vig kill :(

You didnt answer my questions on DAS Peers. Why did the mafia team choose to try to nightkill DAS.
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:59 am

Post by WhoMe? »

ooba wrote: First of all i think the entire "There are two members of the mafia while there are three wolves" is laughable .. But why did your mafia brothers want to target DAS?
Maybe the reason we hit lots of town early on is down to there having been 2 2 man scum teams. I'm not saying it's likely, but it's a possibility.
Show

3/7/2/0
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:02 am

Post by ooba »

WhoMe? wrote:
ooba wrote: First of all i think the entire "There are two members of the mafia while there are three wolves" is laughable .. But why did your mafia brothers want to target DAS?
Maybe the reason we hit lots of town early on is down to there having been 2 2 man scum teams. I'm not saying it's likely, but it's a possibility.
Hmm 2 man teams with so many power roles seems unlikely .. Early townie lynches was due to townies acting stupid (karen) or very suspicious (Greenday,cephrir) ..
2- LYNCHES

A Lynch occurs once a simple majority is reached.
At deadline the player with the most votes is lynched.
If at deadline two players have the same number of votes the lynch is decided by a duel (something like scissors/rock/paper). Duels do not apply to endgame situations.
Regarding your earlier query - so i guess a 1mafia-1BV would mean a draw ..
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:04 am

Post by davidangelsummers »

davidangelsummers wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:
I don't buy that claim for a second. Protection on odd nights only? Sounds like a scum falseclaim to me, especially since I'm pretty sure I know who the real sorceror is.

Vote: Curiouskarmadog
LOCK ON: Curiouskarmadog
Tarhalindur wrote: Hmm... that fits with my information. You're probably telling the truth - and unless I'm very much mistaken about the flavor I received, you blocked the wolf NK night 2.

Unvote, Vote: Peers for much the same reason that I went after CKD.
I dont bye the claim for a seconed? hmmm that fits in with my information? Lock on then change to peers..Im not sure even you know what your on about.
I really cant belive people are getting away with being sooo scummy...
Im Pro wolf huh?

see ya ......Your arguments are as fruitless as Tom Cruises testys
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:06 am

Post by Peers »

ooba wrote:
Peers wrote:I got outvoted, one to one. You didn't think I was the Godfather, did you?
First of all i think the entire "There are two members of the mafia while there are three wolves" is laughable .. But why did your mafia brothers want to target DAS?
Why is it laughable? Two sorcerors and a wolvesbane vs one doc and a bulletproof vest for three wolves vs two mafia. Plus, we have the benefit of a Godfather while the Wolves don't seem to have had anything special for their Pack Leader.
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:08 am

Post by WhoMe? »

2 sorcerors who alternate in having the protect is equivalent to one doc. I still expect there to be equally sized scum teams.
Show

3/7/2/0
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:09 am

Post by cicero »

Why would there be a godfather with no cop, peers?
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:10 am

Post by WhoMe? »

WhoMe? wrote:at this point, i'm leaning towards sorcerors are kosher. Everything has been 2 sided, so why assume a protect all doc, a wolf specific protect (sorceror) and a mafia specific protect (doc) makes sense. Of course we could be looking at 4 person scum teams (god I hope not) in which case ooba & ckd could be the last 2 months, but I consider this unlikely
EBWOP

be the last 2 wolves. wolves not months. That has to be thje strangest typo i've ever made.
Show

3/7/2/0
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:11 am

Post by ooba »

DAS wrote: Im Pro wolf huh?

see ya ......Your arguments are as fruitless as Tom Cruises testys
Tarhalindur wrote:Ok, now it's time to haul out the breadcrumb I just tossed out:
Tarhalindur wrote:Yeah, Peers' claimed Mafia target is totally BS. It's not like the outed scum is fooling anyone. If he was telling the truth, CKD would be very dead right now... which he is not.

W
ouldn't
o
oba
l
ike
f
riends right about now?

LOCK ON: Peers
Gee, what a surprise, I'm a wolf (the wolf who's been guiding the kill decisions, no less - my reasoning lies behind all three wolf kill attempts so far).
I really didn't expect my claim to hold up anyways - I pretty much made it as a stalling action realizing that it would collapse in a couple of days anyways.

I actually planned to claim Wolf from the beginning of the day.
Why the hell would I do this? Simple: it's in my best interests to sacrifice myself if I think I can take out two Mafia (and thanks to Kanaga, I think that I can). Same for the Mafia re: the Wolves. You'll have to trust me on this - know that at this point I have no reason to lie about scum motivations
Tar had already made it clear that he didnt expect the claim to stand and im sure you would have discussed you semi suspecting him to appear anti wolf later on ..
Peers wrote:Why is it laughable? Two sorcerors and a wolvesbane vs one doc and a bulletproof vest for three wolves vs two mafia. Plus, we have the benefit of a Godfather while the Wolves don't seem to have had anything special for their Pack Leader.
Well the 2 sorcerors are as good as one person since we work only alternate nights . I thought godfather will be in games which will have investigative roles only? - Looks like you're making up a lot of stories to make us believe the 2 man mafia team ..
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:21 am

Post by Peers »

How should I know? Maybe there's an anti-Mafia Paranoid Gun Owner out there, or some other reason why it's important for the mod to know which of us is actually performing the hit.
WhoMe? wrote:2 sorcerors who alternate in having the protect is equivalent to one doc. I still expect there to be equally sized scum teams.
Except, as someone pointed out, kill a sorceror, and you still have protection... just not as reliable. Whereas kill the only doc, and he's gone for good.
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:26 am

Post by WhoMe? »

granted, but it's still one protect a night. I think you are trying to 'hide' a mafioso. When it's time to start worrying about LyLo though, I am going to include that hidden one in my sums!
Show

3/7/2/0
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:27 am

Post by cicero »

Meh. If there are only two of you it would make some sense mathematically. It's a 20 player game which leads to 5 scum as the perfect number. And Godfather could just be in there to stop a logjam. Or Peers could be lying like a rug. Who cares at this point.

DavidAngelSummers is still the play unless someone wants to explain some reason why not like I'm a three year old.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:55 am

Post by ooba »

Peers you still haven't answered this ..
But why did your mafia brothers want to target DAS?
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:05 am

Post by Peers »

ooba wrote:Peers you still haven't answered this ..
But why did your mafia brothers want to target DAS?
Sorry, knew I missed something. I was told due to his lurking making it seem like he was up to something against the town. I didn't see it and wanted to test someone else, but apparently it's a good thing I didn't... oddly enough, the wolves took out who I had wanted to test...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”