Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9875 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Creature »

Also, what could it mean that I got a 1/4 result on random but he had 2/4 (assuming you know I am telling the truth)?

He could be lying to get me lynched, but if town don't lose majority from my lynch, then random not just would most likely get himself lynched, but also the other members of his faction.
Sigh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9876 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

Creature: Unless you think both random and moi are lying together and have something other then hypothetic shit, consider me under the don't give a fuck category.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9877 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

At TWIE
I don't get why anyone would shoot Far knowing that she was self blocking.......Either you were not paying attention or you had a sure kill on Season finale........

Also cam you explain how the Historical fiction worked. How exactly were the three you picked corrected?

@ Almost....
can you explain why you were off both scum lynch and on the two town lynch.

right now still I am ok with a Far lynch
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9878 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9877, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Almost....
can you explain why you were off both scum lynch and on the two town lynch.
First, your statement is untrue, or at least inaccurate.

Now let's see:

D1: I didn't vote SC but I was on far. Her destroying my event made me scum read her more than anyone else.
D2: I don't even feel the need to justify a vote on Mathblade with that kind of play.
D3: (First round) I was voting farside when she reset the counter, and was precisely waiting to hammer her in case she benefited from hammering herself.
D3: (Second round) I ended the day voting farside. DGB was a traitor anyway, so you can't use that as a "not being on scum".
D4: (and this is where you went astray) it was a mislynch on Snarky and I wasn't on it.

Now my turn:

Can you explain why you didn't vote on D2/D4? You were not on the SirCakez lynch either, and -to top it all- you haven't voted in Beach-a-balooza.

You want more? I'll give you more:

In you voted Obi (Titus). In you question my town read on Titus & Yume, while -at the same time- refusing to give a case on Titus (whom you had voted) and open the way for a backtrack on your read of the slot.

In posts & you try to indirectly defend DGB, once by playing down the priority of her lynch and another by portraying her role as Saulus, and in you stated you would lynck KC over DGB (which you retracted 3 posts later then yet 2 posts later questioned the reason why you had to retract the KC lynch suggestion in the first place).

In you're back to trying to protect DGB in any way you can.

Now let me quote this gem:
In post 6381, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Right now I am looking at

Firebringer, Almost, Farside, DGB

These are the people who did not vote cake but was on the Math lynch wagon.
I think it is possible that
one
is scum.
DGB has already flipped scum, so why am still in your suspects list when farside is not?

reasserts you think ONLY ONE SCUM is on that list.

Then this:
In post 7004, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I don't think sky is scum but she might be third party,

if Far is 3d party how would lynching her help further the game for town ?
In post 7011, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Actually I think Far is a survivor more than a third party
with al the weird mechanics such as all the ascetics in the game and possible two millers I think its possible to there is a third party and a survivor in the game,

I guess the question is Far faking the claim
You're defending both Sky & farside in the same manner you did DGB.
In post 7036, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am not going to vote Sky. I just don't see that post to be enough for cause to lynch
You have to give me a good reason plus I am pretty sure Sky is either town or third party

and you gave zero reason for me to vote Shadow
More passive defense of scum.
In post 7050, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I will consider a Shadow lynch but a sky lynch is off the table right now
And this one is one reason why I'm not too hot on a Shadow.

However, this confused me even more:
In post 8344, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:MoI why is Farside more lynch worthy than DGB??????
I won't comment on it, but I will comment on the following :P
In post 8193, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I think Farside is a third player survivor. Not sure how lynching her at this point is going to help
team
Now the number of times you called far a 3P survivour is astonishing. What's even more surprising is she never got upset with you calling her that, when she does get extremely aggressive to people like Titus or RR suggesting anything remotely similar.

I'm tired of reading your ISO, so I 'll skim the rest of it.
In post 8408, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:RR
I would say no on that idea......bc voting is more important than intent to vote.
In post 8485, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:yeah Yumi seemed almost unkillable except through this event,,,,,,,,Yeah Yumi death is a huge setback for the town
Opposing RR's idea which was intended to prevent exactly what happened with the SC lynch, then faking emotions over the loss of Yume.
In post 8698, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:actually no one was even looking at DGB until Nc brought up her points,
This is a blatant lie and considering how many times you yourself have stepped to defend DGB I find it highly unlikely this was an innocent mistake.
In post 9435, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Yeah and Grapes is prob town which leaves
Almost MOI Creature Random and TWIE
And this one makes me think both Creature & TWIE might be town after all. My lynch pool is now:

farside > Fuzzy > anyone else.

Now where is that vote button...

VOTE: farside

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9879 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by kraskaesque »

@moi
No that wasn't an event and yes it's one shot
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9880 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by kraskaesque »

@almost

What is fuzzy netting by claiming responsibility for the event unprompted and then patching up his claim to say he carelessly triggered an event without thoroughly reading the details? No one was poking him to do either of those things so tell me what is he netting here
Not to mention why would he pass up the opportunity to get a free lynch on town when he can lie and say he couldn't control the lynch? No one will be able to tell hes lying

In post 8657, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I set off the Steven event last night

I had zero idea what it did,,,, I thought maybe an alliance or something but nope

I got a message that Snarky had the most votes, I was not told how many votes he got however. I had a choice to lynch him or not lynch him. Town would go down -6 if I did not lynch and - 3 stress if I did lynch. This had zero effect on my choice, I looked at the vote counts and decided Snarky was likely town. He voted SC and than DGB.....The only time he didn't vote scum was on the Far lynch, This makes me think he was town. If he scum than he bussed by SC and DGb. Possible but not likely in my opinion. Also the interaction between him and DGB seem like town verses scum

I think I am kinda outed now

Also I will confirm I did get a hunk of metal.
In post 9307, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:confession
the info of my event was there but somehow I did not read it even though I read everything else. Yes I am a pretty awful player,
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9881 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by kraskaesque »

Fuzzy's not scum
Anyone calling him scum should try answering the questions in my last post bc I'm not sold at all
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9882 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@kraska:

I wouldn't have the slightest idea why he claimed it, and if I tried to guess I'd be aimlessly shooting in the dark. HOWEVER, why NOT lynching Snarky via the event is because the day would've continued normally (as mentioned in the event triggering post by Varsoon0, thus it could've put THEM on the axe. The result as he claimed it (if truthful) gave the scum comfort that the day will end in a Snarky lynch. Consider it a gauge of consensus in other words that told them what to do next.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9883 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"Working hard is important, but feeling good is important too."
-Steven,
It Could've Been Great
VOTECOUNT 5.04

Farside22 (4):
ReasonablyRational, Thefuzzylogic99, Creature, Almost50
TheWayItEnds (2):
Kraskaeaque, mastin2
Creature (2):
MagnaofIllusion, Farside22
TheFuzzyLogic99 (1):
Shadow_Step

Not Voting (4):
Shiro, grapes, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-04 10:00:00)

The Current Stress is -2:

Kraskaesque is V/LA until 10/28.
Varsoon is V/LA until 11/2.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9884 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:49 am

Post by farside22 »

A50: I'm town that is were all your points fail.
As for your points on fuzzy I say meh.
Shiro defended skybird and called dgb scum but wasn't on the wagon.
Here is a head scratcher of a question.
Rr says I must be telling the truth do to what creature claimed (mind you creature is a scum read to rr and got caught lying) if I gain points by being targeted like I said I do, then what stops that from being broken?
In regards to the setup discussion. This was said in the queue my the mod
Steven Universe Mafia II will be a 25 player Large Theme featuring a handful of unique public mechanics that focus heavily in rhetorical engagement and flavor payoff. My previous game, Bloodborne Mafia, was a striking disappointment for me, largely due to how the over-complex mechanics were handled. I am hoping to create a set of mechanics in this game that are more concise and fun to engage with for everyone involved.
Saying the mod wasn't aware of the issues of bloodborne is a stretch at this point.

Finally acting like there was no warning that I was going to hammer vote snarky is a lie.
In post 4425, farside22 wrote:
In post 4413, Titus wrote:
In post 4411, grapes wrote:Gah, titus I wanted to see if more people got it.
Sorry grapes but I'm getting impatient with Farside here. I need to have Farside actually push someone who can actually be scum.
I just made a large amount of points.
I think your expectations for me suddenly change my view on Shiro are very misunderstood
In post 9041, farside22 wrote:And with that said.
Mastin I love you, thank you for letting me know im not crazy with this tunnel from Titus, but frankly she won't listen, care and even if I had someone come back with an innocent she would still call me scum and ignore everyone else calling someone else besides me, scum.
I'm very close to replacing out of this game, but I won't because how big it is.
As far as I'm concerned, I'm voting confirmed scum snarky and if enough votes happen I'm hammer voting the shit out of him and not asking if anyone cares.
There was the warning
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9885 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

So, I just realized my reason with regards to why it makes sense you would be telling the truth about how your role functions was dumb...because you can't be investigated.

I don't know if that actually weakens any of my points, but you didn't /don't have much reason to claim honestly if you didnt want to.

Who said Varsoon wasn't aware of the issues with Bloodborne?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9886 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:38 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@Almost
– I’m allying with Random tonight. Also get your vote back on Creature … fuzzy being scummy doesn’t mean Creature isn’t scum also.

I absolutely love how everyone pretty much ignored the long post showing Creature’s vote patterns are obvious distancing and Creature himself keeps throwing out garbage like “I’m being lynched for my results”.

Not Chara has passed on a piece of information in our PT that I think bears investigation in thread … so …

@RR
– claim your abilities please.

--
In post 9823, Creature wrote:Still think scum are most likely in TWIE, Shiro and possibly TheFuzzylogic99. I think 6 scum would be too much considering how heavily powered some third parties are.
In post 9873, Creature wrote:I think this game should be locked if farside22 can't win with scum.
Still voting Farside when he said this and hasn’t moved his vote. Could not be more obvious scum. I mean clearly the second quote infers that Farside isn’t Mafia if he’s deciding if farside could win WITH the Mafia.

MORE CREATURE VOTES PLEASE!

In post 9834, Creature wrote:I said only the results (not target) to Shadow and Xkfyu because I didn't know whether I could tell it was a town or a scum role.
Of course you’ve never explained why you chose to investigate Random. Why was that again, especially since by the time you supposedly chose that target he was outed as a Crystal Gem?

You’ve also never given a reasonable explanation why you “forgot” that you can’t be role-blocked (which, BTW, unrestricted is a scum power and doesn’t make sense for the role you are claiming). Or why you suggested you were redirected when your results per your later claim clearly show you were not.

--
In post 9877, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I don't get why anyone would shoot Far knowing that she was self blocking.......Either you were not paying attention or you had a sure kill on Season finale........
Farside claimed Noisy Ascetic which means she can’t be targeted by any powers BUT kills.

Does this change your opinion on the subject?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9887 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:39 am

In post 9864, Reasonably Rational wrote:TFL triggering his power the way he did was antitown, yes...but him choosing to not execute a town slot when there would have been no repercussions towards him for doing so is a strong argument against him as scum.
Deftly avoiding the fact that his not executing Snarky as scum moved the meter to Slice of Life ( which earlier you were screaming was terrible and Pro-scum ) in this clearance of Fuzzy I see. I mean – it is a not unreasonable play for scum – pass on killing useless Town who might get lynched soon anyway (and was) to garner Town reads and hope for a chance to kill confirmed Town like Titus with the meter where it is.
In post 9867, Reasonably Rational wrote:Can you explain grapes, without assuming TWIE is town and thus the claim that skybirds action claim is guaranteed to be true is correct?

-Cerb
Purposefully forgetting that Not Chara protected grapes N1? Is your play here to suggest TWIE scum planted a fake result in his Event without direct knowledge that Not Chara protected grapes N1 (Not Chara never claimed his ability to grapes) in the hopes that someone would claim to have protected grapes N1 (with no other protections claimed, which allowed theories like “Scum gave up Nightkill to activate Cluster” to be floated in thread) and falsely clear grapes scum?

Honestly the amount of hoops and completely unrealistic flow-charting this would require is pretty unrealistic. Yet here you are trying to undermine a grapes Town read from Mastin.
In post 9868, Reasonably Rational wrote:1.) Stress remaining at -4 when I believe both the gems and Kraska had set up triggers to increase stress at a certain vote threshold (correct me if I'm wrong; that's my understanding of where the gamestate was). That meant the scum could take out any target they wanted and nothing could prevent it.

2.) Exactly ONE alliance happening today, which just happened to be Farside. The problem with that is that Farside had firmly agreed to ally with Titus and they were supposedly going to sort their differences. She never took back her agreement to ally. So she effectively lied to confirmed town about it. Furthermore, Titus had claimed that her BP was contingent upon being allied, so Farside lied to Conftown in such a way that said Conftown would be vulnerable due to having no alliance the next night.
You know these two points directly undermine each other, right? You can’t hammer on Farside for not Allying with Titus making her vulnerable if your initial point is that the scum kill would resolve regardless of any protection or BP status.

You can knock her for the hammer on Snarky that prevented Kraska from moving the stress but you can’t say the not allying was a contribution to Titus’s death. The fact that you try to sell point 2 as an additional reason to read farside as scummy is bad regardless of your alignment.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9888 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I'll try to post as much as I can, I'm going to be v/la till the 2nd, cause festive season.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9889 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:28 am

@Moi: No? Shiro has my claim for what it's worth.

Farside specifically said her roleblock worked against anything but the scum kill. Did not specify if she meant all kills, or specifically the scum factional kill.

There was no reason for scum to assume stress would remain at slice of life with NC unflipped. It doesn't make sense for them to make a decision based off of something which, per previous days occurrences, they had no reason to expect would occur.

No...I just want to hear why Mastin is townreading grapes, a reason that doesn't include information that is not mod confirmed. That would be why I said to disregard the skybird targeted grapes claim? I didn't forget NCs protection claim, it's just irrelevant if you treat skybird having targeted grapes as unreliable information.

The two farside points are complementary, not contradictory. They both support the goal of making titus vulnerable tonight if something occurred to raise stress at the time of the hammer, while minimizing the chances that something would happen. An unstoppable kill is obviously better than a BP IC becoming known to be unprotected, amd thus likely drawing protection, so trying for the superior situation while arranging for the second option to still occur is perfectly reasonable.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9890 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9885, Reasonably Rational wrote:So, I just realized my reason with regards to why it makes sense you would be telling the truth about how your role functions was dumb...because you can't be investigated.

I don't know if that actually weakens any of my points, but you didn't /don't have much reason to claim honestly if you didnt want to.

-Cerb
You are.
You think the mod would make something broken and reference bloodborne as why it's possible.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9891 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:45 am

In post 9889, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Moi: No? Shiro has my claim for what it's worth.
Well Not Chara has what amounts to a guilty on you unless there is a specific circumstance in your claim that can explain it.

Given you don't want to claim I'll just assume it is a valid guilty.

@Everyone
- Not Chara has shared a piece of information that likely indicates RR is scum. If I die before he claims make sure to not let that fact be lost in the thread noise.

Only votes I will make today are RR or Creature.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9892 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9618, farside22 wrote:
In post 9555, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Farside
- Not Chara has a question that she wants you to confirm.

Please explicitly state whether your Ascetic power protects you from Nightkills or not.
I'm ascentic from all action except being shot by scum.
That doesn't mean I believe twie.
And here is where rr missed what I claimed about being ascentic.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9893 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Creature »

Hey farside, can you still use your extra votes on me?
Sigh
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9894 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:47 am

@Random
- In case you didn't see Not Chara's info in the PT with her I am dropping it into the Crystal Gem PT now. Please read it so you understand in-case I die.

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9895 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:08 am

In post 9890, farside22 wrote:
In post 9885, Reasonably Rational wrote:So, I just realized my reason with regards to why it makes sense you would be telling the truth about how your role functions was dumb...because you can't be investigated.

-Cerb
You are.
You think the mod would make something broken and reference bloodborne as why it's possible.
No? I reference bloodborne to show why MoIs position regarding you is wrong, by listing the ways in which your role as claimed is far weaker than Nahdias was in Bloodborne.
In post 9891, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9889, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Moi: No? Shiro has my claim for what it's worth.
Well Not Chara has what amounts to a guilty on you unless there is a specific circumstance in your claim that can explain it.

Given you don't want to claim I'll just assume it is a valid guilty.

@Everyone
- Not Chara has shared a piece of information that likely indicates RR is scum. If I die before he claims make sure to not let that fact be lost in the thread noise.

Only votes I will make today are RR or Creature.
Since you don't want to claim what the nature of the guilty is, and there exists no possible reason for a guilty on me, I'm going to have to assume you're misunderstanding something or are simply full of shit. Anyways, Shiro has my claim, AS I said. You also have part of it. I can't lie to handle your "guilty"since I'm already on the record,as it were, with my claim, so theres no reason to not go into more detail about the nature of the guilty...unless of course it's NOT a guilty and is thus more useful as a vague accusation tHan a specific claim I can refute.
In post 9892, farside22 wrote:
@Farside

Please explicitly state whether your Ascetic power protects you from Nightkills or not.
I didn't miss that. You did not specify the scum factional kill, or just any kill originating from scum. You do mean that an vig shot would fail though, yes?

-Cerb
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9896 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9892, farside22 wrote:
@Farside

This is in regards to the nitpicky shit he stated here.
Did not specify if she meant all kills, or specifically the scum factional kill.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9897 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

UNVOTE:

Fine. Since we're going in circles and everyone wants to have it their own way I'm declaring intent to hammer on anything that moves (including myself). Let's get this game finished and done with.

He is not scum. Sher is not scum. They are not scum. So WHO is??

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9898 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9893, Creature wrote:Hey farside, can you still use your extra votes on me?
Sure could.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9899 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Someone not RR tell the difference between scum kill and scum factional kill?
How would scum kill only equal vig kill?
Anyone buying he's that dense, let me know.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”