WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:13 pm

Post by WhoMe? »

FOS TWOMZ

a tame mafia is a town advantage, especially as there was no mafia kill last night. I think Peers should spill the info now and then we can sort between the scenaios

a) he's lying

b) we have a wolf

c) we have a protected townie

d) we have a protected wolf
Show
As Town: 3/8
As Scum: 3/4

Survived/Lynched/Nked/Other:

3/7/2/0
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:02 pm

Post by ooba »

Peers wrote:Okay, so... either the person we targetted last night was a wolf, or he was protected by the doc.

The problem is, if we just come out and name him, it's possible for someone to fake-claim the Doc and say they protected him.

How would the town like to solve this problem, before I do The Big Reveal?
If the doc was listening , he shouldn't have protected anyone yesterday .. (Assuming there are two docs to mirror two sorcerors and it was his turn to protect yesterday) .. And regarding the other wolf false claiming as the doc , i wouldn't think they'd want to reveal the last member of their team so easily .. So i think you should just reveal the name ...
Kison wrote:He should definitely be the default vote, I agree, but if he has a name today, we should seriously consider following up on it TODAY. That way, he will be here tomorrow to potentially give us another name if his team hits another blocked kill.

Why's it matter? Obviously, with 2 teams, there are 2 night kills. Getting rid of one team more quickly means we lose a night kill more quickly.

Whenever he runs out of names should be the time the default kicks in, I think.
QFT. I think we should look atleast look into the possibility of lynching the person who peers marked today - Eliminating one scum group and reducing Night kill numbers is good for town ...
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:14 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Wikipedia wrote: Italian Mafia structure

1. Capofamiglia - (Don)
2. Consigliere - (Counselor/Advisor)
3. Sotto Capo - (Underboss)
4. Capodecina - (Group Boss/Capo)
5. Uomini D'onore - ("Men of Honor")
FIRST VOTECOUNT

ooba
(1) - ZONEACE

Peers
(1) - Twomz

Not voting
(10): Peers , cicero , ChocolateAttack , davidangelsummers , ooba , Kison , WhoMe? , IH , curiouskarmadog , Kanaga

Needed for a lynch: 7 votes
Negotiable deadline: 30 days

If by deadline no one has 7 votes player with more votes is lynched
If two players have same number of votes lynch is decided by duel[/quote]
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:27 am

Post by davidangelsummers »

QFT. I think we should look atleast look into the possibility of lynching the person who peers marked today - Eliminating one scum group and reducing Night kill numbers is good for town ...
How do you know he is going to mark just one person? I thought he was going to Mark them all? I would like a full list not just be fed one. The mafia will have obv had talked last night and im not going to play it thier way. The could have targeted some one last night, failed then look for a wolf or power role(could have been protected) for peers to set-up. Im happy if they hit a wolf but not so if they hit a power role. If they hit a wolf peers will try and save his ass again..if he hits a power role he will piss him self laughing.He was dead anyway. Town- please play this day right....You have let scum dominate this game.
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:10 am

Post by WhoMe? »

davidangelsummers wrote: ... Town- please play this day right....You have let scum dominate this game.

hmm shouldn't that be WE have let wscum dominate.... are you not part of the town, was that a slip?
Show

3/7/2/0
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:42 am

WhoMe? wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote: ... Town- please play this day right....You have let scum dominate this game.

hmm shouldn't that be WE have let wscum dominate.... are you not part of the town, was that a slip?
lol.Another week arguement from WhoMe, suprise.. I think I played my town role well yesturday, I come back from the weekend and someone is lynched (The same person you where very quick to believe) ..This game has all been about you and your scum buddys (thier you go choose my words carefully)pushing the town around. Today wont be one of those days..
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:21 am

Post by WhoMe? »

if you think i'm scum then vote me.
Show

3/7/2/0
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:29 am

Post by WhoMe? »

just reviewed again. Your stated case on me thus far consists solely of me being on all 3 mislynches. This would carry more weight if you yourself hadn't been on two of them....
Show

3/7/2/0
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:54 am

Post by ooba »

davidangelsummers wrote:How do you know he is going to mark just one person? I thought he was going to Mark them all? I would like a full list not just be fed one.
The mafia could have just marked one person yesterday night . Thats what i meant ..
davidangelsummers wrote:The could have targeted some one last night, failed then look for a wolf or power role(could have been protected) for peers to set-up
Its not in peers best interest to lie here - He'll want another wolf dead right now .. He's not looking to set townies up when he can lynch wolves ..[/quote]
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:57 am

WhoMe? wrote:just reviewed again. Your stated case on me thus far consists solely of me being on all 3 mislynches. This would carry more weight if you yourself hadn't been on two of them....
Did you even read my last posts? Liek when I said I think its funny taht you jumped on peers without even thinking Tar was Lyeing? Why? Cuz you thought he had been caught and you needed to be on a correct lynch...and thats just one point..im sure thier are others...I shall re-read..I cant lynch you without town support..I cant get town support cuz mafia will always pretend to be town..so the way I see it is this. Peers tells all and we Lynch him..If he doesnt, we Lynch him..We take the info he does or does not give us and go into the next day one mafia down...will anyone agree.....I really hope so. Who Me, you defend your self but you dont seem to argue my ideas..
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:02 am

ooba wrote: Its not in peers best interest to lie here - He'll want another wolf dead right now .. He's not looking to set townies up when he can lynch wolves ..
[/quote]
How will he know hes a wolf and not a protected townie? You seem to be talking for PEERS ...You guys know way to much...DOES ANYONE AGREE??? anyone..am I stupid or mental? shall I be replaced ? im getting really ,really frustrated
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:02 am

Post by Peers »

You can't blame me for trying to out the Doc. Was worth a shot.

But what should be possible is, if there is a bulletproof vest, they need to reveal themselves. The town won't lynch them, the wolves won't NK them because they're an anti-Mafia role, and the Mafia can't NK them (Let's face it, if we'd've known about the Wolvesbane, we wouldn't've killed him).

Because if we don't reveal the BV, then the person we hit will most assuredly try to say "No, I'm the BV, not a wolf!"
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:04 am

Post by WhoMe? »

and still you haven't told us who the mafia target was last night. You're only useful to us as an information source. Spill it or die

vote Peers
Show

3/7/2/0
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:06 am

Post by Peers »

WhoMe? wrote:and still you haven't told us who the mafia target was last night. You're only useful to us as an information source. Spill it or die

vote Peers
Spill it -and- die, accordign to some people... and yet, I'm still doing what I can to provide the town with -good- information. Tell me, WhoMe, why are you so worried I won't give a name until we can prove the name was actually wolf, hrm? Did we target you last night?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:07 am

Post by ooba »

davidangelsummers wrote:Peers tells all and we Lynch him..If he doesnt, we Lynch him..We take the info he does or does not give us and go into the next day one mafia down...will anyone agree.....I really hope so. Who Me, you defend your self but you dont seem to argue my ideas..
I disagree - I think we should lynch the person whom peers tells us today because we need to reduce the number of night kills soon and fast .. And i do not understand your 'tell all' .. We already know this is what the mafia did those 3 nights ..

Night 1 - targetted UltimaAvalon - killed
Night 2 - targetted CKD - protected by doc
Night 3 - tagretted dybeck - killed

So the only info he has is the person whom they tagetted night 4 which failed .. (They could have not killed anyone in order to set someone up but it is in their better interests to target a wolf and reveal that info to the town) ..
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:08 am

Post by WhoMe? »

You're asking me? You're not worried in the slightest about providing good information for the town. Your agenda is transparent

1. eliminate wolves

2. out town power roles

I'm right behind you on 1, but am notwilling to help you with 2.
Show

3/7/2/0
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:09 am

Post by ooba »

Peers wrote:You can't blame me for trying to out the Doc. Was worth a shot.

But what should be possible is, if there is a bulletproof vest, they need to reveal themselves. The town won't lynch them, the wolves won't NK them because they're an anti-Mafia role, and the Mafia can't NK them (Let's face it, if we'd've known about the Wolvesbane, we wouldn't've killed him).

Because if we don't reveal the BV, then the person we hit will most assuredly try to say "No, I'm the BV, not a wolf!"
And here you are - trying to out the BV - i think anybody's defense would have been that and i'm not in favour of a town power role revealing himself - you should probably reveal now ..
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:17 am

Post by cicero »

Nah. It's time for the big reveal.

I'm the bulletproof vest.

Kisses and hugs everybody.
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:21 am

Post by WhoMe? »

cicero - does that make you immune to Mafia & wolves or just wolves? Is it the opposite side of the coin to the wolvesbane?
Show

3/7/2/0
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:23 am

Post by ooba »

davidangelsummers wrote:
ooba wrote: Its not in peers best interest to lie here - He'll want another wolf dead right now .. He's not looking to set townies up when he can lynch wolves ..
How will he know hes a wolf and not a protected townie? You seem to be talking for PEERS ...You guys know way to much...DOES ANYONE AGREE??? anyone..am I stupid or mental? shall I be replaced ? im getting really ,really frustrated
All i can say is that any doc who was half paying attention yesterday should have not protected anyone yesterday Night .. And its not too hard to figure out what is in the best interest of the mafia i.e lynching wolves ..
cicero wrote:Nah. It's time for the big reveal.

I'm the bulletproof vest.

Kisses and hugs everybody.
Why did you feel you had to reveal now?
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:29 am

Post by Peers »

Well, then. For the reason that we targetted him last night, he failed to die, and someone else has claimed BV, and the doc should have been smart enough to stay the heck out of it...

Vote: davidangelsummers
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:31 am

Post by WhoMe? »

unvote, vote davidangelsummers

I can't see any reason for you to lie right now, as any lie would mean you get the chop tomorrow.
Show

3/7/2/0
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:37 am

Peers wrote:Well, then. For the reason that we targetted him last night, he failed to die, and someone else has claimed BV, and the doc should have been smart enough to stay the heck out of it...

Vote: davidangelsummers
If you cant see through this then your crazy...iif your town just hold off and let scum pile on..Then your have your scum list...
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:37 am

Post by ooba »

WhoMe? wrote:I can't see any reason for you to lie right now, as any lie would mean you get the chop tomorrow.
He gets the chop tomorrow irrespective of what happens right ?? ..

And i'm not voting now because yesterday's quick lynch of tar was a mistake ... DAS what do you have to say about Peer's claim that you are wolf?
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:40 am

Post by WhoMe? »

ummm good point. The only way he can survive is to provide targets, so it becomes more and more likely that the target we're given is made up to get him another day.
Show

3/7/2/0

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”