SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 1948, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1945, MathBlade wrote:Pressure investigation and scumhunting thse are things.
If you wanted to pressure him you'd have kept the vote there for more than 6 posts though...
Shhh boo it all makes sense in mathland tm
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

MathBlade, do you want to know the beauty of that episode?

Nobody except you cares.

Now either get back to the game or go bitch about it on Tumblr. Don't bitch about it on here.

Pardon my french and boyish attitude.

PEdit: OH BOY! OH BOY! THIS IS GONNA BE A FUN DAY, I CAN ALREADY TELL! CONSIDER THIS WAR DECLARED ON YOU!
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hell you fucking know this DiamondSentinel you were scum with me in Shadowrun Mafia where site meta said to do things that made it to where we won. (Granted that game had other flaws but still.) You know I hate site meta. To bring up site meta as a reason to discredit me is ridiculous.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by SpyreX »

No no ds. Kraska legit makes sense. We slapfight tomorrow or listen to spluttering or how I'm just so antitown it makes sense blurpbleep
Show

Proud member of BaM
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

This whole conversation is ridiculous. But I don't think it makes Math scum tbh. It's gonna be the big distraction of the day that scum use to avoid being lynched.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:55 pm

In post 1952, MathBlade wrote:Hell you fucking know this DiamondSentinel you were scum with me in Shadowrun Mafia where site meta said to do things that made it to where we won. (Granted that game had other flaws but still.) You know I hate site meta. To bring up site meta as a reason to discredit me is ridiculous.
Actually, I don't know whether or not you hate site meta.

I didn't even read that game because it was such a shitfest. I literally can't play drafts because of that game. (I mean, they are overall terrible, but that's a moot point). And site meta doesn't lose games. It's people who can't bother to consider that other people might be right that lose game after game after game.

The people who are more right than wrong are skeptical about their insights, while the people who aren't right at all strongarm and bully their way through games until they lose it for the rest. That's the simple fact of mafia right now. It's not "meta v. not meta" bullshit like so many people claim.

PEdit: No, I don't want him lynched. He's obviously town, Arist. I just want to expose him for the shit logic that he has.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:56 pm

Anyone who votes Math is either stupid or scum. That's the simple fact of the matter.

Although he should be vigged before LyLo. Because at this rate, he'll lose the game for town then.
“Why was I chosen?'
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yep I'm with you ds. That's why even 1:1 i just want him silenced
Show

Proud member of BaM
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1951, DiamondSentinel wrote:MathBlade, do you want to know the beauty of that episode?

Nobody except you cares.

Now either get back to the game or go bitch about it on Tumblr. Don't bitch about it on here.

Pardon my french and boyish attitude.

PEdit: OH BOY! OH BOY! THIS IS GONNA BE A FUN DAY, I CAN ALREADY TELL! CONSIDER THIS WAR DECLARED ON YOU!
I don't use tumblr. I am playing game and scumhunting. You don't like my methods deal with it. My vote wasn't to see the reaction from Mirhawk. I will continue to use my methods and if you don't like it I don't care. I'll display my reads til the cows come home.

I'm not being a bully. I'm displaying a case. If someone has a better case they can bring their case and duke it out. Otherwise we should lynch Kraska.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1957, SpyreX wrote:Yep I'm with you ds. That's why even 1:1 i just want him silenced
You want me silenced even though you agree with my Kraska logic?

Even when you can't be bothered with little details such as my pronoun correct after telling you.

Who gives a goddamn flip if I use a playstyle you can't understand if I"m right? The jist of the matter is I'm very likely right on Kraska.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:59 pm

1. The Tumblr is a joke, (well, more of an insult)

2. Your methods are ineffective. You may be decent as scum (which I don't understand, but considering that those idiots lynched me D1 in Akame, I'm not surprised that you won), but your town game is already shaping up to be subpar.

3. I never said that you specifically were a bully. It was more that I was talking about how previous games have been won and lost. Specifically ones where the people with accurate reads got silenced by TOWN, not scum...

PEdit: Shut up about the god damned pronoun. NOBODY CARES!
“Why was I chosen?'
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Now I'm going to bed.

I DO. Imagine if every day of your life everyone called you the wrong pronoun and treated you in the wrong way? If you have that happen to you then you can tell me about not giving two shits. I CARE. The pronoun field is there for a reason.

My methods are fine and need tweaking occasionally. Using my methods I caught HOUSE and CHUCK in another game til Titus came in and ripped it apart. It isn't the methods you should attack it is the result. Does a to b make sense? If you disagree then don't agree wtih my read. All you're doing is shitposting.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 1959, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1957, SpyreX wrote:Yep I'm with you ds. That's why even 1:1 i just want him silenced
You want me silenced even though you agree with my Kraska logic?

Even when you can't be bothered with little details such as my pronoun correct after telling you.

Who gives a goddamn flip if I use a playstyle you can't understand if I"m right? The jist of the matter is I'm very likely right on Kraska.
Yes you can interpret very direct data in a way i believe.

Your pronoun has nothing to do with anything.

Your reads that come from brainspace without very easy cause and effect are awful and i will gladly take.a bullet if.that guarantees no one listens.to you.

Like if i was actually a bastard id fake the result
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm gonna step back from this game a bit before the ol sdc rage comes back. Kraska is the right lynch
Show

Proud member of BaM
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

VOTE: Kraska

Math has a good point and we should listen to them. And if we can remember, call them by the proper pronoun, as it is courteous to do so.

Is this really the argument right now? Because this is dumb.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:12 pm

In post 1961, MathBlade wrote:Now I'm going to bed.

I DO. Imagine if every day of your life everyone called you the wrong pronoun and treated you in the wrong way? If you have that happen to you then you can tell me about not giving two shits. I CARE. The pronoun field is there for a reason.

My methods are fine and need tweaking occasionally. Using my methods I caught HOUSE and CHUCK in another game til Titus came in and ripped it apart. It isn't the methods you should attack it is the result. Does a to b make sense? If you disagree then don't agree wtih my read. All you're doing is shitposting.
Oh, you had Titus issues too? Everyone seems to... Except those that agree with her.

Also, pronouns are a social construct. It shouldn't bother you that much about which pronoun someone addresses you with, because, in the end, it's not what they think about you that matters. It's how you view yourself. /peptalk

PEdit: That's what I'm trying to say. I'm trying to say that him flipping over someone because they used the default pronoun that's been used as such for centuries is dumb.

Also, you can go ahead and do that. I'm going to vote for who I really see as scum, just for bookkeeping. If you need me to jump on your wagon to get the lynch, then I will (although I doubt you will). I just want people to look back when I inevitably flip town and see "hmm, he wanted to lynch X person. We should lynch them, because he must have been onto something"
“Why was I chosen?'
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

That's fine DS, vote where you feel it's right! :)
In post 1965, DiamondSentinel wrote:"hmm, he wanted to lynch X person. We should lynch them, because he must have been onto something"
Don't forget this is exactly why were voting Kraska. Because a PR was going to investigate them (aka scumread them) and is now dead.

And yeah, I always assume people's genders online by avatars and speech patterns, so many here have been called "she" (yourself included DS) at different times. It tends to be my go to for online ppl for some reason. It's not generally meant as an offense, it's just hard to keep straight sometimes. I am sorry this has bugged you so much though, Math, and I'm sorry for harping on this. I think it is a point we needed to talk about to move on from though.
- Jingle
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:30 pm

In post 1966, Aristophanes wrote:That's fine DS, vote where you feel it's right! :)
In post 1965, DiamondSentinel wrote:"hmm, he wanted to lynch X person. We should lynch them, because he must have been onto something"
Don't forget this is exactly why were voting Kraska. Because a PR was going to investigate them (aka scumread them) and is now dead.

And yeah, I always assume people's genders online by avatars and speech patterns, so many here have been called "she" (yourself included DS) at different times. It tends to be my go to for online ppl for some reason. It's not generally meant as an offense, it's just hard to keep straight sometimes. I am sorry this has bugged you so much though, Math, and I'm sorry for harping on this. I think it is a point we needed to talk about to move on from though.
I've been called a "she"?

That's sexy...
“Why was I chosen?'
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by rb »

go town!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

(Method is ALWAYS superior to result, because it's only by learning and applying superior methodology that we become better players. Judging things based on results alone is incorrect and does little to help one either convince others, or become a better player.)

Fyi all, he way I'm playing this game is when I become available to check in, I read from.the top of the current page, and keep reading along and responding for as long as I'm available, so I have PERFECT knowledge of the pages I'm commenting on, but complete ignorance of what happened between times when I checked in. I'm not even keeping track of what page I waa on before.

So, what's going on everyone?
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Oh, also, DS, stop being a dick about pronouns.

Have some respect for the other players. Thats what the pronoun thing is about. It has NOTHING to do with what's important to you. It's about showing respect for the wishes of others in a manner that costs you nothing.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Expedience »

Mathblade, Vifam, kraska, Mirhawk, and between 1 and 96 people are in a neighborhood. Vifam was a gunsmith and said that he was going to check kraska, then he died. kraska is also pretty scummy, we're wagoning her now.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I sorta like kraska as town though.

Kraska do you have a gun?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

Without hardclaiming, can kraska tell us if she is some kind of paranoid "bomb" owner? That's really all I need. Otherwise I'm cool with seeing us switch gears and go after mirhawk or davesaz.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 340, PJ. wrote:No. I have a list of 5ish people that I want gone, I don't care about their alignments. I hate mafia, I'm only here for the flavor and I want this to be as smooth as possible and as little antagonistic behavior as possible. So all the rude, antagonistic people are out. We can scumhunt later.

I deleted the misquote of my first opening post. ~FA
Who do you want gone, and why are you willing to play mafia now?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”