Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 1916, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Skrub...doesn't look town to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1705, grapes wrote:
Town:

MathBlade/Space Dandy/SirCakez/
SpyreX
/Drixx/Aristophanes/Vifam/rb/Expedience/pisskop/Road Kamelot/Killthestory/Cerberus v666/The Ascended Masters/Albert B. Rampage/Nero Cain

Bullets:

grapes/randomidget/DrippingGoofball/DiamondSentinel/Panzerjager/Klingoncelt/
kraska77

Rope:

Maker_of_Zanos/
Mirhawk
/davesaz/Vedith

Rope2:

Skrub/mhsmith0/Nosferatu/
RachMarie
/PeregrineV

FYI grapes got killed as a Miller with 4 posts all game. Might want to look at their reads. Generally a miller sticks around because they could be mislynched or made to look suspicious. Grapes being killed is hella weird.

Three out of four likely scum ain't bad.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Emphasis mine
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yes grapes, the totally massively likely vig shot lurker miller, is where to look for reads.

My god i miss d1
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Expedience »

He was shot by vig

Math, how many people are in your neighborhood?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1929, Expedience wrote:He was shot by vig

Between 1 and 100.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Mirhawk how many in the neighborhood bonus points you get to spite math
Show

Proud member of BaM
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1931, SpyreX wrote:Mirhawk how many in the neighborhood bonus points you get to spite math
The question was answered. Just not precisely. You should be scumhunting but you can't.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Whenever you want to 1v1 I'm down. If not for this logically making sense even having a similar read would make me need a shower.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1914, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What post makes you so sure that Skrub is town?
This one (although I'm not personally very sure Skrub is town):
Spoiler:
In post 1262, Skrub wrote:
In post 1255, Maker_of_Zanos wrote:I am phone posting here. I may have time to go in depth tomorow. Here is the Skrub stuff I noticed.
In post 1168, Skrub wrote:
In post 1160, Maker_of_Zanos wrote:I have skimmed your posts and got a scumread. By analysing I mean analysing in more depth. Notice I said "analyse Skrub
more
".
It is better than nothing as voting a scumread is better than not voting at all. I will wait for my other head's opinion on the matter. Your post is a very weak rebuttal.

~Maker
You gave a weak post without any real content. It didn't give me much to reply to. What exactly did you scum read in my posts?
It was more gut from your tone from just skimming your posts. Like I said, I will go into more detail when I explain in depth.
In post 1208, Skrub wrote:
In post 1207, Vifam wrote:
In post 1204, Skrub wrote:
In post 1176, Vifam wrote:Skrub's vote on MoZ is so bad
What's bad about it?
Just seemed to me like you saw the wagon building up on you and just voted for the brand new counterwagon cuz you were in a shitty spot.

Why do you think SirCakez is scum
Nah, that's what maker did. I'll go in depth on my Cakez read later
I'll go in depth on my Skrub read later.

In all honesty, you accuse me of doing a lot of things that you do yourself. Your posts seem very like you voted the most popular wagon and attempted a justification. Vifam picked up on it and you are now accusing me.
At best, you are no better than me.
At worst, this is outright hypocrisy.
If something is scummy when I do it, it's scummy when you do it. You are not somehow exempt from being scumread by your own tells.

~Maker
I didn't vote you because you were a popular wagon though. I voted you because your posts are scummy as hell. So its not outright hypocrisy, its me calling you out on bullshit. And I like how you admitted in the next sentence that you only voted me because I'm a popular wagon and that you tried to justify it. Thanks for letting us all know that you don't really have a scum read on me.

I went looking for a post and I had to go back far, most of his recent posts are pretty meh.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1933, SpyreX wrote:Whenever you want to 1v1 I'm down. If not for this logically making sense even having a similar read would make me need a shower.
Down for it too but Kraska first because they are the more obvious scum. The rest is dominoes.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1930, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1929, Expedience wrote:He was shot by vig

Between 1 and 100.
Since scum already know who they are, I don't see why you shouldn't just out the neighborhood now to help with process of elimination.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1876, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1870, DiamondSentinel wrote:Speculating the reasons for a nightkill is rarely valid unless they have some decent reads, or are leading the town. Night actions are rarely reasons to kill. So, I'll let you have your charade, while I do actual scumhunting.

Reasons for the night kill is one of the biggest things towards scum hunting there is. Reads are another. Both put together is scumhunting. If you were in the PT you'd know why my suspicion is very much valid. You can accuse me of not scum hunting but I assure you it makes a fuck ton of sense. I always do NK analysis. It's a great way to catch scum especially when they plan a mislynch on someone but that someone on the scum team is stupid because of NK reasons. NK analysis narrows a pool significantly.
You may not have seen the games that I do, but when people speculate around night actions, it loses them games.

Machina Mafia, it had multiple mislynches because of NK and night action analysis.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1926, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1705, grapes wrote:
Town:

MathBlade/Space Dandy/SirCakez/
SpyreX
/Drixx/Aristophanes/Vifam/rb/Expedience/pisskop/Road Kamelot/Killthestory/Cerberus v666/The Ascended Masters/Albert B. Rampage/Nero Cain

Bullets:

grapes/randomidget/DrippingGoofball/DiamondSentinel/Panzerjager/Klingoncelt/
kraska77

Rope:

Maker_of_Zanos/
Mirhawk
/davesaz/Vedith

Rope2:

Skrub/mhsmith0/Nosferatu/
RachMarie
/PeregrineV

FYI grapes got killed as a Miller with 4 posts all game. Might want to look at their reads. Generally a miller sticks around because they could be mislynched or made to look suspicious. Grapes being killed is hella weird.

Three out of four likely scum ain't bad.
That was the most obvious Vig shot I've seen and I haven't even read the game. Come on now.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Because I'm also accounting for MathBlade is an idiot case.

If I die someone else can take up the mantle.

You may not have seen the games I have played but on other sites it catches scum very quickly. So you hate it doesn't mean
I
am not going to do it.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 1935, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1933, SpyreX wrote:Whenever you want to 1v1 I'm down. If not for this logically making sense even having a similar read would make me need a shower.
Down for it too but Kraska first because they are the more obvious scum. The rest is dominoes.
I want to just quote this for aftergame. Its a delicious sauce.
Show

Proud member of BaM
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:42 pm

In post 1870, DiamondSentinel wrote:Speculating the reasons for a nightkill is rarely valid unless they have some decent reads, or are leading the town. Night actions are rarely reasons to kill. So, I'll let you have your charade, while I do actual scumhunting.

Reasons for the night kill is one of the biggest things towards scum hunting there is. Reads are another. Both put together is scumhunting. If you were in the PT you'd know why my suspicion is very much valid. You can accuse me of not scum hunting but I assure you it makes a fuck ton of sense. I always do NK analysis. It's a great way to catch scum especially when they plan a mislynch on someone but that someone on the scum team is stupid because of NK reasons. NK analysis narrows a pool significantly.
In post 1893, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1867, Mirhawk wrote:Verifying that Vifam did state his intention to check Kraska for a gun in the PT.

Pedit:

VOTE: Mirhawk

Why the fuck did you out that when I was clearly reaction testing?

I still think both are scums.
Wait. Why on Earth are you voting Mirhawk when you supposedly have this 99% guilty NK analysis on kraska...
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by SpyreX »

And vig you can shoot me tonight.
In fact you dont need to even lynch math when im town. Just quote this and ignore him for the rest of the game.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

DiamondSentinel wrote:

In post 1867, Mirhawk wrote:Verifying that Vifam did state his intention to check Kraska for a gun in the PT.

Pedit:

Wait. Why on Earth are you voting Mirhawk when you supposedly have this 99% guilty NK analysis on kraska...
He's not anymore.
In post 1899, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: kraska77

I'm down for that too.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:45 pm

MathBlade. There is so much about you that doesn't make sense in the slightest.

There's that, there's the 100% certainty that grape was killed by scum of some sort. Your logic is so full of holes and assumptions, and I haven't even been fully vested in the game.

PEdit: Yeah, I noticed that after I posted that. I'm still super confused by his reactions. They make no sense.
“Why was I chosen?'
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1941, DiamondSentinel wrote:

Pedit:

Pressure investigation and scumhunting thse are things.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:47 pm

In post 1945, MathBlade wrote:

Pedit:

And now you make even less sense.

"Anyone who seeks to lynch someone else when having supposedly found a scum is likely scum themselves, and the first target is likely scum as a result."
-Paraphrased from the wiki
“Why was I chosen?'
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1942, SpyreX wrote:And vig you can shoot me tonight.
In fact you dont need to even lynch math when im town. Just quote this and ignore him for the rest of the game.

If you are going to insult my play at least don't be so lazy as to use the wrong pronoun. Them. My pronoun is they.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1945, MathBlade wrote:Pressure investigation and scumhunting thse are things.
If you wanted to pressure him you'd have kept the vote there for more than 6 posts though...
- Jingle
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1946, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1945, MathBlade wrote:

Pedit:

And now you make even less sense.

"Anyone who seeks to lynch someone else when having supposedly found a scum is likely scum themselves, and the first target is likely scum as a result."
-Paraphrased from the wiki
And I hate site meta and eat it for breakfast as both alignments. Site meta isn't something I follow. Why someone does something is. If it aligns with the wiki, fine. If it doesn't I don't give two shits about it. (Unless it's rules on how roles work then site meta is horribly important.)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”