Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Not Chara »

if pepto/Narna were not lynched before, they're not going to be lynched now.
not until you have more to say on the matter than 'vote Narna'.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 2501, Andrius wrote:
Hey Skullduggery, would it be too much trouble to list who replaced who on the First Post? For both the newcomers and inattentive readers like me who forgot which of [House, Accountant] Yume replaced. Simply having their names struck through would be great. Thanks!
In post 0, Skullduggery wrote:
Full Player List (Including Replacements):

Spoiler:
01 zakk
02 SirCakez
03 Yume
House

04 Maxous
05 Creature
06 PeregrineV
07 Titus
Blade Dancer

08 Shiro
09 MagnaofIllusion
10 Nosferatu
11 Nahdia
gigabyteTroubadour

12 Firebringer
Accountant

13 Not Chara
14 Ankamius
15 SlySly
16 McMenno
17 SnarkySnowman
18 Narna
Peptobislawl

19 Gamma Emerald
20 Leonshade
21 Andrius
22 massive
Last edited by Skullduggery on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 2598, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2596, Not Chara wrote:you keep firing what little ammunition you have, Titus.
i know you don't have any, because i'm right. you're not accusing me of erroneous or misapplied meta. you're not even asking for clarification. you're barely pushing me, and what you are saying is entirely vague issues you apparently have with my play, yet cannot pinpoint.

Cakez: where am i wrong with Titus? look at her recent posting.
It's titus being titus. I have a pretty strong gut townread on her now and my gut reads on her are usually right.
In post 2597, McMenno wrote:vote narna then
There's no wagon
There are the same amount of people on me as there are on Leonshade which you just referred to as a wagon. Do.It.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 1, Vote Count #26

Current Vote Count:

(0)
zakk
(0)
SirCakez
(0)
Yume
(0)
Maxous
(0)
Creature
(0)
PeregrineV
(4)
Titus -- Firebringer, Not Chara, SnarkySnowman, zakk
(0)
Shiro
(0)
MagnaofIllusion
(0)
Nosferatu
(4)
Nahdia -- Creature, MagnaofIllusion, SirCakez, Yume
(0)
Firebringer
(0)
Not Chara
(0)
Ankamius
(0)
SlySly
(4)
McMenno -- Maxous, Titus, massive, Leonshade
(0)
SnarkySnowman
(3)
Narna -- McMenno, PeregrineV, Ankamius
(1)
Gamma Emerald -- Nosferatu
(3)
Leonshade -- Nahdia, Narna, Gamma Emerald
(0)
Andrius
(0)
massive

Not Voting:
Shiro, SlySly, Andrius

With 22 votes available, it takes 12 votes to hammer.

Day 1 will end...eventually.
Countdown: 362477 days, 21 hours, 42 minutes

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 2596, Not Chara wrote:Cakez: where am i wrong with Titus? look at her recent posting.
her recent posts couldn't possibly be more town :igmeou:
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 2584, Titus wrote:
In post 2550, Narna wrote:My shifting Titus read is kind of the same thing I'm on mcmenno for. They both have pretty much tunneled weak early reads for 100 pages. The bus thing stems from me feeling like this (mcmenno) lynch will not go through with Nahdia and I, and an assumption that Titus would also recognize this.
Fuck off on this being a weak read. No one has given a single concrete reason for McMenno being town despite days of me prodding. Now, as for this being a weak case, that's what scum used in Denmark too. This case is as solid as they come without a slip.
People don't feel the need to defend someone from a weak read. I don't normally read into games I wasn't a part of, but I'll check it out when I get off of work if this game hasn't progressed.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2581, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2577, Ankamius wrote:ewwwww

FoS: Leonshade wagon
why is Leonshade town, and what's invalid about the point Nahdia brought up?
to round things out nicely: what is the scum motivation in starting
another
wagon when there's support for others? do you think all of those wagons are on scum?
why are you still voting Narna?
I can easily see town coming back from a V/LA to the game thread more than doubling, then deciding that instead of trying to read through the entire thread that they haven't seen yet to try to catch up on the game, they'll instead sheep their strongest town read and try to catch up based on what's going on now instead. Trying to force a case on him not being willing to sheep onto his scumreads over this is scummy as shit, especially since his scumreads didn't exactly look strong beforehand.

PEdit: FFS GUYS
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: Narna
VOTE: Nahdia
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by McMenno »

revote right this second
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm keeping my vote on whichever one has more votes at the time. I'm completely okay with either of them hanging right now.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2605, Maxous wrote:
In post 2596, Not Chara wrote:Cakez: where am i wrong with Titus? look at her recent posting.
her recent posts couldn't possibly be more town :igmeou:
are you referring to the part where she ignored my challenge about her meta? if i'm wrong, she certainly isn't attempting to tell me or convince anyone else i'm scum. (she should know there's support for it. so why not?)
or where she ignored my question about who i'm following in my read on her? is it zakk, Firebringer? who knows, certainly not Titus.

Ankamius: lazy. talk about why they're scum to you.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2596, Not Chara wrote:you keep firing what little ammunition you have, Titus.
i know you don't have any, because i'm right. you're not accusing me of erroneous or misapplied meta. you're not even asking for clarification. you're barely pushing me, and what you are saying is entirely vague issues you apparently have with my play, yet cannot pinpoint.

Little ammunition? That's exactly what scum said in the other game too.
i am accusing you of not even reading or trying to sort me but just saying "shit's off" or dome variant to skate by while Sheeping anything you got a pass on.
Firebringer is using erroneous meta that borders on outright fiction (street fighter) while doing nothing else.
I don't really get how you can argue that I am bring vague here when I have said this game is déjà vu.

Here, let's try specifics since SAY SOMETHING USEFUL wasn't clear.

State your reads.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2611, Not Chara wrote:Ankamius: lazy. talk about why they're scum to you.
Don't be dense.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2607, Ankamius wrote:

another
wagon when there's support for others? do you think all of those wagons are on scum?
I can easily see town coming back from a V/LA to the game thread more than doubling, then deciding that instead of trying to read through the entire thread that they haven't seen yet to try to catch up on the game, they'll instead sheep their strongest town read and try to catch up based on what's going on now instead. Trying to force a case on him not being willing to sheep onto his scumreads over this is scummy as shit, especially since his scumreads didn't exactly look strong beforehand.

You're quickly moving out of my scum pool.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Not Chara »

another

sure. i don't think the case is forced. i mean, sheeping town who is also sheeping your nullish-townread? when there's a wagon on both of your scumreads? it's valid to read that as town, but it also makes sense to read it as scum.
you didn't answer why scum want to start another wagon here.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 2609, McMenno wrote:revote right this second
Without using the names Pepto or Giga, how am I scummier than Nahdia? An inquiring me wants to know.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2612, Titus wrote:

Little ammunition? That's exactly what scum said in the other game too.
i am accusing you of not even reading or trying to sort me but just saying "shit's off" or dome variant to skate by while Sheeping anything you got a pass on.
Firebringer is using erroneous meta that borders on outright fiction (street fighter) while doing nothing else.
I don't really get how you can argue that I am bring vague here when I have said this game is déjà vu.

Here, let's try specifics since SAY SOMETHING USEFUL wasn't clear.

State your reads.
you know what they are. in fact, i'm going to quote recent posts that have all of them, instead of listing them here. because i've been talking about my reads exclusively since i began posting today.
you keep comparing this to another game. with different players. who are all different people, shockingly. there isn't a single scum book that every scumteam follows, were you aware of that?
so, it's Firebringer i'm sheeping, then? it's too bad i had that scumread before Firebringer replaced in.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2615, Not Chara wrote:

another

sure. i don't think the case is forced. i mean, sheeping town who is also sheeping your nullish-townread? when there's a wagon on both of your scumreads? it's valid to read that as town, but it also makes sense to read it as scum.
You know what also makes sense.

Scum trying to wagon everyone who votes McMenno that they can get away with.

Go ahead, keep shading Leon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by McMenno »

In post 1455, Narna wrote:
In post 1424, Creature wrote:I wonder where Narna is.
Something came up last night. I'm almost halfway through the thread, and I'll be able to post in earnest tonight.

I like blade, not chara, and creature for town so far. I'm not a big fan of zakk, mcmenno,
or pepto.
In post 2616, Narna wrote:
In post 2609, McMenno wrote:revote right this second
Without using the names Pepto or Giga, how am I scummier than Nahdia? An inquiring me wants to know.
do you mean aside from your horrible iso that I'm not going to dive into at 2am
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by McMenno »

In post 1455, Narna wrote:
In post 1424, Creature wrote:I wonder where Narna is.
Something came up last night. I'm almost halfway through the thread, and I'll be able to post in earnest tonight.

I like blade, not chara, and creature for town so far. I'm not a big fan of zakk, mcmenno,
or pepto.
In post 2217, Narna wrote:
town:

Creature -gut/weak meta, I'm really confident in this one for now.
townlean:

Gamma -If this is scum, he is god at feigning derptown. I really liked a few of his posts, so I'm thinking that's not the case.
House -Strong start to the game, and I like his pushing on PV and Titus despite it not being popular at the time. I don't like the backpedal on Titus, but I don't see scum motivation there.
Magna -My gut tells me the "no names used" nitpick would stand out to much for scum to post. More importantly I think he's one of the only people trying to sort Zach instead of simply giving a read of "town/scum" on them. He's also attempting to sort other players harder than most of the playerlist.
Zakk -Town
Titus -I agree with the people she's choosing to lynch, but I'm not sure about the reasoning. I don't think it's anything substantial enough to go against my reads yet, but it's what put her as a lean. Not jumping on me is another plus.
Null:

Maxous -I have a sinking feeling that he moved off from me too easily, but I like the PV and Mcmenno votes.
Not Chara -The only fully rational person during ~wingdings~ I'm not a big fan of how they vote Titus after House repeals his read on her despite being present when it was brought up.
FB/Accountant -Welcome FB, Accountant played nearly a near identical game to Wake's large game up to and including replacing out. They were town, but it seems like an easy style to replicate.
SlySly -They seem to be playing an older style with the miller thing and wanting "more info" from the lynch. It's nai to me, but they have some of the more unique reads this game (in a game with some stale reads shared between most players), so flips should help sort him.
Ankamuis -He's not really pushing much in my opinion, but his reads seem to be pretty independent.
Leonshade -I Kinda liked his reads list. He's still pretty much a no show.
Snarky -It's Snarky.
Shiro -It's Shiro.
Massive -It's whoever this is.
Nosferatu -Waiting for the catch up
Sir Cakes -I wasn't a fan of him making a point of Andrius' list alone deserving a scumread, to only vote the same person Andrius planned to. However he does a much better job at calling out Nadhia than Nadhia does on him. I remember his earlier posts not settling well with me, but I'm aware this is probably a playstyle thing.
Andrius -Some of his early posting seemed forced. Comparing Creature to Not Chara in an effort to call NC scummy comes to mind, but I'm blanking on others. His reads list was alright.
Scumlean:

Nahdia -Ironically, I'm mostly scumreading Giga. This isn't alignment indicative, but I think it's bad for town to bury a claim in an hour long clip since only one mafia member needs to sift through it. Abandoning their Mcmenno push when a wagon was forming looks fishy, and I'm curious to see where they go with the Magna wagon dead in the water.
PV -I didn't like the timing of his vote on me. He could have made the same vote at any time, but chooses when Nadhia overtakes me as the prevailing wagon to do so. He is making a
huge
assumption in thinking that Pepto made the message because he translated it. He's also leaving his vote parked on me after multiple people agreed that the wingdings conversation was bad and pointless.
Scum:

McMenno -There's my weak associatives I mentioned earlier. He's been coasting on Pepto, and hasn't made a push much stronger than a throwaway post all day. It's a little convenient that he makes another hard scum accusation after being called out on it.

I do think it's likely that someone out of House, Zakk, Titus, and Not Chara is scum, but sadly I'm currently reading them mostly town individually.
have a gander at this readslist and ponder, for one
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Not Chara »

god, nevermind. that's too much work. the point is my reads are all here. if you don't know my reads, Titus, you really are not looking. but i'll make you a list if you're still really, really confused.

pedit: don't just dump a giant post and expect us to know what you're pointing at.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2615, Not Chara wrote:

another

sure. i don't think the case is forced. i mean,
sheeping town who is also sheeping your nullish-townread?
when there's a wagon on both of your scumreads? it's valid to read that as town, but it also makes sense to read it as scum.
The bolded proves you don't understand the point. He's sheeping his strongest town read
because he can't trust his reads to still be accurate.

It doesn't matter why scum want to start another wagon. A game literally just ended where scum did nonsensical votes on day one and it allowed one of the scum members to coast solely based on that for a whole 5-6 days. This is just how day one works.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Narna »

Mcmenno just caught me; have a gander everyone.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Narna »

But don't forget to ponder

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”