Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2573, McMenno wrote:question who hasn't been wagoned at this point
hahaha.
Maxous, i do agree with you. but between McMenno, Titus, and Leonshade, Titus is my first choice. Leonshade follows, a recent addition, and McMenno is the last.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Not Chara »

oh, right. i didn't have a large post on it, just feelings that i talk about in a few posts, briefly.
i liked his play in general. didn't have much of a problem with what he was doing. his paranoia and conspiracy theories regarding the wingdings are what turned that into a stronger townread. like i told zakk, i find conspiracy theories generally towny, unless it looks like a show is being put on. i don't think Peregrine is putting on a show, he's very committed to his ideas here and he hasn't deviated from it. it looks real to me.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

ewwwww

FoS: Leonshade wagon
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Narna »

He did a test to see if his theory was tinfoil or not, and someone else passed the test. He then goes along with the theory anyway. That looks like bullshitting to me. Slysly's translator role theory seems to be more like something that would have come from town (assuming you like nonsense ideas as town).
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 2577, Ankamius wrote:ewwwww

FoSing Nahdia and Narna, where did you get these nerves of steel?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2579, Narna wrote:

FoSing Nahdia and Narna, where did you get these nerves of steel?
And me too.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Not Chara »

why is Leonshade town, and what's invalid about the point Nahdia brought up?
to round things out nicely: what is the scum motivation in starting
another
wagon when there's support for others? do you think all of those wagons are on scum?
why are you still voting Narna?

pedit: Sly's translator theory
is
nonsense, and NIA.
Peregrine's stubborn plugging of his theory still looks more like town to me. i think scum would have backed off when proved wrong like that. i don't really see scum employing the tactic of hands over their ears and singing 'lalala' very loudly in the face of evidence.

pedit2: hahaha.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2535, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2035, Not Chara wrote:word salad is my only weapon. i can go on for hours about nothing at all.
you have to work on those heavy handed crumbs, Titus.

so, your McMenno push. i've been working it around in my head and.. yeah, like? i see where town Titus gets that one. you've got precedent for that tell you were pushing so hard. so that's town.
it's the rest of your play that i'm not a fan of. maybe it's your being ill, or tired or.. i'm not really sure what you've been hinting that you're feeling like but it could be one of those. i don't feel like you're throwing your weight around. your interactions with Nahdia, who you want lynched, also lack that oomph. let's talk about that.

pedit: is that a serious wondering, Nahdia? i don't really believe it is.
Titus, did you ever end up responding to this? i feel as though i'm being largely ignored by you. i'm mentioned as a passing scumread, and that's it.
Andrius: i don't remember which post had you saying this, and i don't care to find it right now, but. you claimed i was only fine with lynching you after you mentioned a scumread on me. ISO me with your name, you'll find that isn't true. try again.
Ok, things lack something to you. Bullshit. You cannot claim I am obvious town (hint I am) and then blame me for the fact McMenno isn't getting votes.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2548, Not Chara wrote:the problem with Titus being scum is that i have no concrete evidence posts. i can't quote contradictions, or posts where she's manipulating people.
it's simple a terribly bad feeling that has been compounded by her odd behaviour. Titus has quite a presence in games i've read in the past, no i will not be providing examples but all games are completed, and those who are familiar with her really should know what i mean. i don't see that here. she's tunneling, because she's a tunneler and she knows it, but there's no wider sense. there isn't any wildly connecting McMenno through associatives to find his scumteam, from her point of view.
she isn't engaging with me no matter how many potshots i throw her way.
hm. actually, looking at her reads progression might help communicate this.
Titus is
stubborn
. Titus is not being stubborn.
You are not reading if you think any slot is not manipulative. I goaded Nahdia into providing better reads. That straight up was manipulation.

I didn't engage with you this morning because I for once in my life was living outside of this game.

Now, why the fuck are you chainsawing on McMenno's behalf?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2550, Narna wrote:My shifting Titus read is kind of the same thing I'm on mcmenno for. They both have pretty much tunneled weak early reads for 100 pages. The bus thing stems from me feeling like this (mcmenno) lynch will not go through with Nahdia and I, and an assumption that Titus would also recognize this.
Fuck off on this being a weak read. No one has given a single concrete reason for McMenno being town despite days of me prodding. Now, as for this being a weak case, that's what scum used in Denmark too. This case is as solid as they come without a slip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2556, Nahdia wrote:Since he hopped on the McMenno wagon.

VOTE: Leonshade

Anyone? Please?
Nahdia, wtf? We need every vote we can get on scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2561, Nahdia wrote:
Not Chara wrote:
In post 2556, Nahdia wrote:Since he hopped on the McMenno wagon.

VOTE: Leonshade

Anyone? Please?
you were on McMenno too.
why is Leonshade scum for it?
He's not scum for it. He's scum, and I don't want to be on the same wagon as him.

PeregrineV has made some weird posts lately and has gone a bit down on my list.

NotChara on the other hand has started looking really genuine again and is getting bumped back up.
My god. You know how impossible it is to even get a decent wagon in this game, now you want me to get a scum wagon with no scum, while some of them are pushing my Mislynch. I am not God. Please suck it up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Not Chara »

wow. it is amazing how your response had nothing to do with what i said. i even said your McMenno push was in line with you as town.
and you're not obvious town. at all, really. from where do you get that?
i'm surprised you're not asking for me to back up my meta. how about you show me how i'm dealing with town Titus here and not scum Titus.

pedit: poking people is not the same thing as manipulation. you may call it that, but my definition of the word, and how i've been using it, refers to scum who are trying to form the wagons as they please. either to lynch town or keep their buddies from being lynched. that's what i'm referring to.

you'll find my scumread has little to do with your McMenno push. the last post you quoted even has my conclusion about that. 'so that's town'. that part read town. it's the
rest
i'm not talking about this morning, either. you just finally responded to , which i posted... last Thursday. and in this game in general, i've not been engaged by you.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2572, Maxous wrote:look some people might feel like i'm being a dick but somebody needs to put the foot down here.

this is helping nobody. it's way past diminishing returns - get a wagon and
lynch somebody
Like McMenno. I would volunteer for every bad action for the rest of the game if he flips town. He won't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by McMenno »

your puffed chest is bigger than your wagon, titus
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nah let's not waste a whole buncha actions on one person please.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Not Chara »

not a volunteer to be lynched? a volunteer for all bad actions? ;>
the wink indicates a joke. still, though. you're scum.

Maxous was also voting McMenno when he made that post. but, good on you for telling him to lynch the player he wants lynched.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2587, Not Chara wrote:wow. it is amazing how your response had nothing to do with what i said. i even said your McMenno push was in line with you as town.
i'm surprised you're not asking for me to back up my meta. how about you show me how i'm dealing with town Titus here and not scum Titus.

pedit: poking people is not the same thing as manipulation. you may call it that, but my definition of the word, and how i've been using it, refers to scum who are trying to form the wagons as they please. either to lynch town or keep their buddies from being lynched. that's what i'm referring to.

you'll find my scumread has little to do with your McMenno push. the last post you quoted even has my conclusion about that. 'so that's town'. that part read town. it's the
rest
i'm not talking about this morning, either. you just finally responded to , which i posted... last Thursday. and in this game in general, i've not been engaged by you.
I get I am obvious town from the obvious town like Maxous saying I am and the main pushers on me are slots like you that say nothing of substance but seek permission from others.

You want more engagement, put something tangible that doesn't follow the crowd.

I occasionally miss a post or two. I don't reply to fluff or gut. You want my attention, SAY SOMETHING USEFUL.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2591, Not Chara wrote:not a volunteer to be lynched? a volunteer for all bad actions? ;>
the wink indicates a joke. still, though. you're scum.

Maxous was also voting McMenno when he made that post. but, good on you for telling him to lynch the player he wants lynched.
He was. I was encouraging him to stay on the one decent wagon all fucking game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2592, Titus wrote:
In post 2587, Not Chara wrote:wow. it is amazing how your response had nothing to do with what i said. i even said your McMenno push was in line with you as town.

rest
I get I am obvious town from the obvious town like Maxous saying I am and
the main pushers on me are slots like you that say nothing of substance but seek permission from others.

You want more engagement, put something tangible that doesn't follow the crowd.

I occasionally miss a post or two. I don't reply to fluff or gut. You want my attention, SAY SOMETHING USEFUL.
i'm still being accused of following the crowd here. and yes, it's still funny. guess what, Titus? the crowd doesn't exactly want you lynched.
there is no crowd to begin win. the largest wagon has, what, six votes?
Maxous is obvious town, sure. one townread on you from town does not make you obvious town.
there's also a contradiction in the bolded. if your main pushers are ones who say nothing of substance, and only follow... please, tell me who we're all following?
my posts don't lack substance. i don't post fluff. i occasionally post gut, but i also explain why and how i come to those conclusions, because gut feelings are always based in real happenings.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Fuck I don't like either of the two leading wagons very much. I wish the Nahdia or Narna wagons would reform.
I'd go McMenno over Titus if it came to it I suppose.
The Leon wagon pop-up is shady as hell so there is probably scum in Menno/Titus actually.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Not Chara »

you keep firing what little ammunition you have, Titus.
i know you don't have any, because i'm right. you're not accusing me of erroneous or misapplied meta. you're not even asking for clarification. you're barely pushing me, and what you are saying is entirely vague issues you apparently have with my play, yet cannot pinpoint.

Cakez: where am i wrong with Titus? look at her recent posting.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by McMenno »

vote narna then
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2596, Not Chara wrote:you keep firing what little ammunition you have, Titus.
i know you don't have any, because i'm right. you're not accusing me of erroneous or misapplied meta. you're not even asking for clarification. you're barely pushing me, and what you are saying is entirely vague issues you apparently have with my play, yet cannot pinpoint.

Cakez: where am i wrong with Titus? look at her recent posting.
It's titus being titus. I have a pretty strong gut townread on her now and my gut reads on her are usually right.
In post 2597, McMenno wrote:vote narna then
There's no wagon
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i'm telling you, i don't think this is Titus being Titus. she isn't being ridiculous, for one.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”