ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:50 am

Post by ironstove »

Right now, I'm voting for Arun, and I'd rather see her go for the reasons I highlighted in and also 163, 164.

I'm going to dissect nero's post below and provide my read on the player's slot:
In post 93, Nero Cain wrote:So my gut scum read on Alpaca was b/c I felt like his #8 and #10 were a little glib and trollsy and I think that sometimes can come from scum. I also didn't like his vote on Karnos like at all. Meta wise, when he is town he seems to hunt more. I mean I know its early game and there's not much of anything but I mean...GUT! Also his reaction to getting waggoned was mostly just waving it off. If he was town wouldn't he be more paranoid of a growing wagon on him? His faux rage vote on me in 55 was also p funny.
In post 35, ironstove wrote:I plan to be a useless town this game, mafia feel free to kill me. I will also shamelessly prod dodge.

I'm hoping to die somewhere mid-game or sooner because my end-game is horrible.

What about the rest of you? Do you plan to be useful? If so, are you willing to follow me when I pop back in with a fabricated report on who is mafia?
I also did not like this post much. If he's town then this was unnecessary WIFOM. Part of me thinks that as scum he wouldn't say something that paints a big ole' target on him but the timming of this was also strange FMPOV. This is about the time that the Alpaca wagon started to get
somewhat
serious and I had felt that his vote switch to Karnos was so he could bandwagon someone that was not him.

He also later says this.
In post 73, ironstove wrote:Penguin nervously unvoting because he doesn't want to see his partner
who is a mafia PR
getting lynched.
Which is exactly what I felt that Stove could be trying to distract from the Alpaca wagon.
The posts he scum reads Alpaca for are as follows:
In post 8, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Dang that
is
a compelling arguement
I might need to rethink my vote
Alright, the scum read on this post is fair, I am a very nitpicky person when it comes to grammar as well, and I can understand why he's scum reading the post above due to the unnecessary italics, you kind of have to try to put yourself in the POV of the person that wrote this post and ask yourself what was going on in their heads to try to deduce the necessity of italicizing that particular word in this post and the answer in my perspective is that it DOES seem like behavior that someone would do if they're trying to demonstrate a certain tone to be interpreted off of their post.

What kind of person tends to do that in this game? Usually it's mafia, right? Also, adding such syntactical edits to a post indicates to me that the person kind of sat there for a moment and thought about what they were going to write because maybe they wanted to be careful about what they said. Normally this is expected behavior in a mafia game, however having this type of post come out so early feels a little off.

Anyway, the remaining posts from Alpaca's ISO don't feel scummy, and the reaction to the L-1 and threat of hammer were within the realm of acceptability. However behavior is still noted as it could be a scum maneuver/bussing, but for the time being it's lean scum to null.
In post 10, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:is this scientifically proven
A bit of an overreaction to argue that someone is a good lynch based on this post. Seems like you just grabbing at any possible reason to build a case, maybe some conf bias here?

I went through 5 of nero's past games with a web crawler, he rolled scum in 2 of them so I gathered the ISOs of each game into separate files:

TOWN:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... B%5D=12589

MAFIA:
Full game - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... B%5D=12589
Sub/replacement in for end game - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... B%5D=12589

The full game of him playing a backup mafia role provides a wealth of information, and I ran a comparison checker to search for word patterns between his town games, and scum games to look for correlations in activity, actions, and generate a tag list then ran another comparison with his ISO in this thread (although the tag list is sparse so there might be more variance as it tends to be much better to determine alignments end game), and he's being flagged as... NULL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What a build up, well I wasn't expecting that result TBH but I'm reporting it anyway...

He's actually leaning scum according to the results, but the variance in the error % calculation is disgusting so you can't trust the results at all. This means that his activity in his scum game is the same, actions are almost alike (in terms of grammatical edits, quoting, volume of words in posts, and such), and the tag comparison found a very weak correlation with his scum game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on the long winded post I made above, I want to see the D1 lynch placed on the following slots of {ARUN, SARU} for today.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:54 am

Post by ironstove »

PLEASE do not quote the above post, I don't want to re-read that wall of text, reference it as

This also applies to all walls of text, I hate being walled so just use the post feature, thanks!
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Saru »

In post 198, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Am i stupid because I said I scumread you? Or something else
UNVOTE:
No. Were you actually confused by Nero's read list? Genuine question. Because it seemed pretty damn obvious that he just copied it from the mod.
In post 199, ironstove wrote:Could you go into detail on why you think are Alpaca and I are playing 'stupid'? Is there anything you can provide specifically to the table besides this post?

Also, you indicated in the post above that you believe one of us is probably scum, so why are you now voting for tracer? Do you still think this game is in RVS or are you scum reading the tracer slot? If yes on the SR, then why?
The Nero reads list thing. Do you actually think he put himself in second place on purpose?

I'm voting for Tracer because they need to speak up, not because I have a SR on them. I'm curious as to who they think is scum since they want to vote so many people.

P-edit: Iron, can I get a link to that comparison checker of yours?
Currently Playing:
N/A
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:59 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

holy shit that was impressive, I am going to have to teach myself how to do that just to see what comes up for me
Also my 2 posts there as I mentioned earlier were jokes, I was making fun of both of them for quality RVS arguements
Pedit: If there is a site you use I would also like a link because that was magical
Also he reorganized the list, like he didnt just psot the list he moved people around, so why not take himself out or put himself on top
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Saru »

In post 204, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Also he reorganized the list, like he didnt just psot the list he moved people around, so why not take himself out or put himself on top
Well he moved people based on his read of them, no? The numbers from the mod's list were still there. Notice that they are in numerical order. He's second because he is #3 and Lmk is #1 from the original list. That's all.

As to your point about why not take himself out: this might be a good read. Consensus is, is that it's pretty much null to put yourself in a town list.
Currently Playing:
N/A
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:09 am

Post by ironstove »

No, it's not a website, it's code I run locally on my machine and it's not user friendly at all as I wrote it for my personal use.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:11 am

Post by ironstove »

i.e. looks like a bunch of garbage text output being spit out with indecipherable variable names and I'm not really looking to put in the effort to revamp it for others as I'm trying to avoid a poetic justice situation in which the tool is fittingly used against me to accurately pin me as scum in a close game.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:12 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

yeah but he said that his list isnt in order of strength on reads it is just town, null or scum and i have never seen that done before so thats a starter and than he kept the numbers which was just confusing and nice thread abnd on a personal level I don't scumread people who put themselves on readlists I mean I do sometimes but the big thing was the not in strength order thing just never seen that done before thats all
Pedit: lol well maybe I'll try and write something like it because it sounds quite interesting, I would be curious how I turned up on such a system
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Saru »

I get what your saying Alpaca. All I wanted to know is if you scum read him because of that, and it seems your answer is no. So that's fine.

Quick note though: can you type a little more clear? No offense, but no periods or commas makes it hard for me to read your posts. :P Thanks.
Currently Playing:
N/A
cmitc1
cmitc1
Townie
cmitc1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:17 am

Post by cmitc1 »

In post 181, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 172, cmitc1 wrote:
In post 84, LmkGuy wrote:
In post 83, cmitc1 wrote:
In post 81, Knighty Knight wrote:There was no serious case against Alpaca, people just want to get him lynched for some (no) reason.
Apparently this group of people are very vote happy and want to get people killed page 4
instead of waiting for concrete evidence

well im not on it for the lynch >.>

(underlined part) thats not really how mafia games work.

VOTE: unvote
He was at L-2 when you unvoted. Why are you getting so jumpy over Knight pointing this out? I believe one unvoted when 'intent' was declared (i think this intent was fake). The wagon itself wasn't terrible as we do need to get out of RVS somehow and pushing someone to L-1 is a way to do so.
I felt paranoid about it, so i unvoted ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it was actually a push for better conversation , but you can take it like that if you must?
So i orignally didnt think that the Cmit unvote was scummy at all but I really don't like your responce to someone calling you out on it. What were you paranoid about? That I would get lynched?

the bolded part kinda made me feel paranoid about looking scummy, so i ditched the vote.

anyway, since band stuff is over now, I will be able to be on all day (yay :D )
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:23 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 209, Saru wrote:I get what your saying Alpaca. All I wanted to know is if you scum read him because of that, and it seems your answer is no. So that's fine.

Quick note though: can you type a little more clear? No offense, but no periods or commas makes it hard for me to read your posts. :P Thanks.
in my vague readlist post i said i town leaned nero if it helps. And I will try and use punctuation now, whenever I post on a tablet I tend to forget to use any but since you asked nicely I'll try.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:25 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Ok Cmit what do you think so far
cmitc1
cmitc1
Townie
cmitc1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:26 am

Post by cmitc1 »

In post 95, Tracer wrote:I have so many people I want to vote right now.
I'm sad that I only have one vote to play with.
I hate it when people make comments like this.. who, and why?...

AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Ok Cmit what do you think so far
I'm jumping into it now :P
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Saru »

@iron: have you used your program or whatever before in a game to get reads? Like, did you publicly make a post about it in any of your previous games? If so, can you link them?
Currently Playing:
N/A
cmitc1
cmitc1
Townie
cmitc1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:58 am

Post by cmitc1 »

im not really sure what im suppose to be getting out of this? I read through it, but nothing is sticking out.

(comments on stuff)

I will be here all day, so, feel free to ask stuff.
In post 117, ironstove wrote:
In post 92, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 88, LmkGuy wrote:Man its Page 2. You should have at least 7 townreads, 3 scumreads and the other 3 null by this point (/s).
town

1. LmkGuy
3. Nero Cain
5. PenguinPower
10. cmitc1
12. Knighty Knight
13. Tracer

Null

2. Saru
4. karnos
7. malpascp

Scum

8. aronagrundy
6. ironstove/9. Lowell
11. AlpacaAlpaca

Am I doing it right?

What is this fucking shitcan read list? Did you compile this by throwing potatoes at a wall and deciphering the markings of the potato-wall-marking-gods?

VOTE: Nero
that dose not really seem like the best reason to vote him?

In post 140, aronagrundy wrote:
In post 134, LmkGuy wrote:Does anyone have thoughts on my ?
I see why you think cmitc's unvote was scummy but I think it could have been shedding his RVS vote too, since his post before he unvoted looked like this:
In post 78, cmitc1 wrote:
In post 73, ironstove wrote:Penguin nervously unvoting because he doesn't want to see his partner who is a mafia PR getting lynched.

PenguinPower? More like PenguinPanic
dontcha think that is a little unlikely?

so, since we are getting into the game, lets start picking up some more productive conversation, like

based on the start of the game, are you getting any town leans on anybody? right now, I have a town lean on iron due to that eh accusation.
where he wants to move into "more productive conversation."

That being said, this post actually popped out to me more once I scrolled up to reread the page. Discussing town reads doesn't produce as much conversation as discussing/pushing scumreads. Seems like an attempt at faking actual scumhunting.
I honestly was surprised by this. I still have no idea how I should respond to a crazy accusation like this.
In post 162, ironstove wrote:Like, me I can understand, people always want to kill me, but EHHHHHHHH. Also cmitc's appears to be more weak/bad town play rather than fake scum hunting as you're putting it, and it seems like you're really reaching.

I personally don't like the tone arun has taken in this game, appears very 'fake' and 'artificial', trying to sound like a towny player when in actuality is scum, not really creating conflict with other players, avoiding pressure, and overall I don't like the reactions I'm getting.

Seems like a very distanced scum trying to coast cleanly through the game, so I am asking that town make this guy the lynch for D1.
qq, i didnt think it was bad.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:04 am

Post by ironstove »

Wtf is that black text background I can't read any of that on mobile.

@saru no.

Regarding tracer that is a very bad post. Adding tracer to the list of ppl I want to Lynch
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:05 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Here is the real question why did u put the annoying spoilers on your text? Like I have to highlight it to read it this is so much work. If you need to use spoilers (which you don't have to here and it confuses me that you did) use the other one pls.
Pedit: Iron you have to highlight it to read it
cmitc1
cmitc1
Townie
cmitc1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:06 am

Post by cmitc1 »

In post 216, ironstove wrote:Wtf is that black text background I can't read any of that on mobile.

@saru no.

Regarding tracer that is a very bad post. Adding tracer to the list of ppl I want to Lynch
I just remembered spoilers work different here, sorry. (you will have to wait until you get home to a computer so you can highlight it)
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:08 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Here is a question Cmit, do you have any reads so far?
Pedit: no you can highlight on mobile you just hold your finger on the text
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:10 am

Post by ironstove »

Cmt also playing the 'omg guys I read everythin n I'm a dumb town that doesn't know who is who! I have no reads' card.
cmitc1
cmitc1
Townie
cmitc1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:15 am

Post by cmitc1 »

In post 219, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Here is a question Cmit, do you have any reads so far?
Pedit: no you can highlight on mobile you just hold your finger on the text

LmkGuy
Nero Cain
ironstove, all seem townish, i dont really know where to go with scumreads.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:18 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

What about Tracer or Aron?
cmitc1
cmitc1
Townie
cmitc1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:24 am

Post by cmitc1 »

In post 222, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:What about Tracer or Aron?
tracer has kinda been inactive, so its kinda null, maybe a slight scum if she dose not pick things up sooner or later.

Aron has been a bit fluffy lately, but she did accuse me with a kinda crazy.
cmitc1
cmitc1
Townie
cmitc1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:24 am

Post by cmitc1 »

In post 223, cmitc1 wrote:
In post 222, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:What about Tracer or Aron?
tracer has kinda been inactive, so its kinda null, maybe a slight scum if she dose not pick things up sooner or later.

Aron has been a bit fluffy lately, but she did accuse me with a kinda crazy argument
I missed the work argument :facepalm:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”