rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:51 am

Post by rb »

In post 1297, Shiro wrote:I like SirCakez case thoughts on baron. I could lynch there as well tbh.
:facepalm:
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:57 am

Post by rb »

This case is actually so shit and it's painful because I think you're probably town.

1. 100 Percent was doing practically fucking nothing at the time I voted them. Look at their ISO up to post 700 - they started producing real content AFTER my vote. So no, from my POV they actually had shitall other content.

2. "Hopping around"? Dumbest thing I've ever had to explain. Look at the chronology of where my votes fall in relation to people's content and the reasons I do or don't unvote.

If I was "looking for something to stick" there's been multiple easy wagons for me to get on and I didn't. But somehow I'm not getting on them.

I'm not scumreading you Cakez, so please don't be such a shitlord and waste any more of mine and yours time with this case.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by rb »

In post 1555, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 1553, yellowbaron wrote:
In post 1534, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Both the Masq and FU wagons have pretty shit compositions.
Can someone explain to me the Masq case because FU can't be scum with Dunnstral and Masq was a gut town read of mine lol
The Masq wagon has a few Tevinters and what looks to be a couple sheep votes. M&S have been tending the small, but loyal flock by helping them cry "wolf" at their detractors. They think Masq is the lowest-hanging fruit at the moment, but it looks like the crew is testing the waters to try us too. IMO, Masq is either town, or she's knowingly playing a fast and loose scum game. The former is more likely.

The Feelmi wagon is barely more than policy. I'm not saying she's a town read, but it's Day 1. Lurkers can't lurk forever.
Do you think any are scum on the Masq wagon aside from Cakey? I have been hard pushing Masq. I don't want to lynch my zord buddy though. The hood knows that, so why are you afraid?

Why do you think Masq is low hanging fruit as opposed to scum?

~Titus
I'm afraid you're being stupid and wrong and forcing your stupid and wrong on everyone else with this townblocking, since apparently everyone who scumreads anyone who you consider town results in you cutting them down asap.

Stfu and let people sort the game the way they sort it. Not everyone is inclined to make like 8 townreads in 1 day based on one-liners and nation choices that scum could manipulate in almost any way they wanted. Maybe they stack day chat, maybe they stack ferelden. Maybe the spread out in all 4 for chance at all-scum Warden nights or maybe they stack 2 for regular Wardens and just let town have their own 1-2 Wardens.

Cakes and Rat are still scum btw. If TBB is town they're absolute garbage. They voted on me for an apparent "hypocritical" remark that I clearly showed wasn't and then they just dodged and ignored that point.

Still catching up.

~rb
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:12 am

Post by rb »

In post 1731, Motoko and Scully wrote:@YB

Now, that's a twist. I said you were using melodrama rather than calling you hysterical when I was using that phrase. You know it and I do too.

You haven't been playing to your own thoughts and scumreads. You've been playing kiss ABR's ass and town block is bad. Shad Shade Shade. You've refused to consider that most of Tevinter is town and we know that about each other.
Also who's throwing shade here?

You're telling me:

- I'm not playing to my own thoughts and scumreads (even though my scumreads have all been unpopular)
- I'm playing kiss ABR's ass (even though 2/3 of my scumreads don't align with ABR)
- Shade shade shade
- I haven't at all refused to consider Tevinter is town. I've said that I haven't adequately sorted them yet and I'm NOT WILLING TO TOWNREAD ALL OF THEM BASED ON NATION *PRE-FLIP* - YOU ACTUAL FUCKING MORON
- Also I even provided a post where I shared my gut-reads of Tevinter and I'm fairly sure I had like 3 of you as Town so again - misrepping and throwing shade at me.

Everything you've said is literally just bullshit.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by rb »

*bleats*

VOTE: FU
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by rb »

RR can be town for acquiescing to our lord and saviour beeboy.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by rb »

Also if I get NK'd/dayvigged remember that everyone's job is to sheep beeboy to victory.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by rb »

Oh and Titus remember to re-assess your absurdly shaky tower of assumptions when you realise you've been tunneling town all game. Ta.

Also M&S are probably scum anyway, but just let beeboy sort it out he's the best.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by rb »

Just get beeboy to pick your Warden.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2190, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2189, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2183, Luna Fox wrote:Considering im outed we're currently re-assesing in my nation who's becoming warden, and that kinda needs to happen before the lynch.
You were outed?

Guess that masonry's not happening then, huh?
She was forced to claim by the same people who used a vendetta because they weren't in a townblock to wagon you.

~Titus
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2261, iraonavp wrote:Motoko and Scully, do you still think yellowbaron are scum-aligned?
It doesn't matter what she actually thinks, her ego will compel her to misrep me and paint me as scum anyway :lol:
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2264, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2261, iraonavp wrote:Motoko and Scully, do you still think yellowbaron are scum-aligned?
Quite probably. If not, they are basically a townbeard doing nothing useful. It's very hard to distinguish between the two.

~Titus
I'm aligning my vote with the only slot in this game making sound arguments and any actual sense at all.

I tried doing my own individual reads and all I was met with was 20+ pages of being misrepped/ridiculed for things by people who're either deliberately just trying to fling mud, or they're legitimately not even reading the game and the context of my interactions. So I'm sheeping and lending my vote with what I think is by far the best player in the game right now. The only thing that's not useful are your absolutely moronic blind faith in that godawful strategy you and Luna concocted, and the slew of assumptions you've made about potential scumteams PRE-FLIP.

There is literally not a single flip and you're trying to call scumteams based on some of the most absurd assumptions I've ever read, while tunneling a town player with misrep after misrep and literally lying about things that have been said. Yeah, let's talk about useful shall we?

Oh and also, you scumread people just based on whether they agree with your reads or not. What a joke :lol:
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2268, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2266, rb wrote:
It doesn't matter what she actually thinks, her ego will compel her to misrep me and paint me as scum anyway :lol:
Why not talk with me then.
Why bother? Anything I say in the public thread is just gonna result in Titus throwing shade at me if it has anything to do with any of her precious townreads. This game is literally the least fun I've ever had because I can't even fucking scumhunt without having to endure being endlessly misrepped by her. That's why I've been so insulting, because I asked her MULTIPLE times to please RE-READ what she's talking about and she's just like, "ner ner caught scum ner ner!"

She's made associative tells pre-game and pre-flip and she's confbiasing SO FUCKING HARD right now, which is why I think it's imperative every single player completely ignores everything she says. Fuck, if you want to lynch me just to show how objectively shit her associative tells and assumptions are then go ahead. I'm struggling to even care about this game which is why I'm sheeping beeboy. He's one of the only people I can see not confbiasing and making actual sense. If he's scum and I'm sheeping scum that's 100% the town's fault for being as utterly nonsensical and awful as they are right now.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2298, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2295, Luna Fox wrote:Yeah and how convenient that he claimed the exact same (2-shot) limitation i did have, if there's scum in tevinter, then ABR is definitively scum getting info from them.
Everyone appears to have that. If scum are getting information from the hood, it's YB.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2305, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2301, Shiro wrote:To show my awesomeness. I can target antiva as well but even I am not safe. I can die by own unstable explosion.

Also I am joking
I was getting worried this is one of those towns where everyone claims day 1 for the shits and giggles...
To be fair there's been 5 claims so we're 33% there.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by rb »

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2319, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2315, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2314, Motoko and Scully wrote:Yes, which is why they should stop.
????
Like their every post is Titus is dumb. Titus needs to reread and suddenly my scummy shit will appear townie. Titus is dumb. It's repetitive, toxic and garbage. They still lie and act like my townreads are only those who agree with me. That's like totally against logic, facts and the thread. They discredit my theories using just they're bad and ridiculous. They haven't given anything short of a read, and that's my fault too.

It's basically just recycling what scum know works. Just be dicks all over the thread.
Maybe because we tried dialogue and when I wouldn't vote ABR you just decided ABR and me were a scumteam. I found this incredibly fucking weird, but then you revealed that you'd been scumreading me + beeboy all along because you had some theory about if Tevinter is scum than both those slots are scum.

At that point I decided your input is literally worthless until you drop this pre-game pre-flip associative tell rubbish because it's just terrible.

You're so invested in all your bullshit assumptions that your ego won't even let you consider me being town, and you will justify your shit reads with literally anything you could possibly get your hands on. You cannot deny that if I were to flip town right now, then it proves you ARE being stupid and objectively playing terrible.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2333, Motoko and Scully wrote:@ABR,

Try reading my posts. Repeating bullshit over and over gets nowhere.

~Titus
The ironing is delicious.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2338, Motoko and Scully wrote:
Luna, ABR is just going to flail and complain the truth makes no sense.
Such delicious ironing has never before been tasted.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2346, Luna Fox wrote:Why did we suddenly went back to spreading toxicity.
Titus, ABR, rb seriously.
This isn't toxicity Luna.

This is me explaining as a town player, that Titus associative tells are absolutely terrible. I don't know if you've read them or not, but Titus thinks that if Tevinter has scum, then beeboy + myself MUST also be scum. She's decided this like 30 pages back presumably and has just been sitting on her scumreads of beeboy + me (even though it was obvious she was scumreading us, I didn't know quite how dumb the reason was until she explained it).

I'm getting tunneled because Titus is literally incapable of accepting the possibility that her pre-game pre-flip nation-choice association-tells were wrong. It's absolutely not toxic for me to point this out when I _KNOW_ Titus is objectively wrong because I'm town.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2361, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2356, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2353, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2348, Shiro wrote:Tbh I would switch to pv cause his flip Will basically tell us Luna alignment and Luna alignment will tell us Titus alignment.
Doesnt really work that way... well
PV flipping town confirms me as town 2 shot cop. But he flipping scum literally confirms nothing other that im not confirmed town.
He could flip town liar as well.
No, he wouldn't do that, it's ridiculous to lie to his neighbors if he was town-aligned.

yellowbaron, please vote PeregrineV, Titus doesn't matter if you don't think she is scum-aligned... You should focus on PeregrineV instead, who is obviously scum-aligned...
Nope I'm sheeping beeboy he's the best player in the game.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2365, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2358, rb wrote:
In post 2346, Luna Fox wrote:Why did we suddenly went back to spreading toxicity.
Titus, ABR, rb seriously.
This isn't toxicity Luna.

This is me explaining as a town player, that Titus associative tells are absolutely terrible. I don't know if you've read them or not, but Titus thinks that if Tevinter has scum, then beeboy + myself MUST also be scum. She's decided this like 30 pages back presumably and has just been sitting on her scumreads of beeboy + me (even though it was obvious she was scumreading us, I didn't know quite how dumb the reason was until she explained it).

I'm getting tunneled because Titus is literally incapable of accepting the possibility that her pre-game pre-flip nation-choice association-tells were wrong. It's absolutely not toxic for me to point this out when I _KNOW_ Titus is objectively wrong because I'm town.
And now you're overstating my confidence level.

You're highly upset that you can't accept that I'm townreading the people in my hood and that read got stronger over time if town. To me, it just looks like whining and personal attacks.
No.

I DO NOT CARE WHO YOU TOWNREAD.

I care that you constantly misrep and tunnel me because I happen to not agree with your townreads, your strategy or your pre-flip association tells.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by rb »

Yeah okay, just lynch me and then lynch Titus next then. Sorry for trying to have original ideas and disliking being misrepped by some megalomaniac who thinks they're god's gift to mafia and has "caught scum" with some hilariously bad pre-flip association tells.

VOTE: rb
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm

Post by rb »

Truth hurts bub.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2385, Luna Fox wrote:beeboy stop, instead of getting affected by the toxicity, read my signature, fill yourself with happiness, and stop complaining or ignore the toxicity. I rather not lose you here since you're like the only sense of reason i have in this game.
Okay so you're going to sheep beeboy too? That's good.

So who is beeboy voting again? That's right:

VOTE: FU
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2391, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2387, rb wrote:Okay so you're going to sheep beeboy too? That's good.
Not that i mind you sheeping beeboy on FU, but i'd also like to hear your own opinions instead of subjecting yourself to sheeping beeboy all game.
Nope. I told you to lynch me. If you don't want to, deal with my sheeping.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2399 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2395, Luna Fox wrote:Sigh...
This is why we cant have nice things.
I've already said it.

Cakez/RR for scum. FU is a good lynch too. Less chance of flipping scum than RR imo but I'm happy to sheep on beeboy.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2403, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:UNVOTE:

Nah I don't want him at l-1
UNVOTE:
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:43 am

Post by rb »

Oh look, SirCakez and Radical Rat all got on the same wagon as I did, even though I'm apparently one of their highest scumreads. Wonder why they did that?

Shoutouts toTBB and M&S who was also scumreading me and still got on the same wagon as me.

But I'm gonna let beeboy decide where I vote, but I will suggest that our god votes Cakez/Rat.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:43 am

Post by rb »

Oh look, Cakez wants to pile votes on someone V/LA for being "anti-town as heck"

Apparently he doesn't want to lynch scum though. I wonder why?????
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:45 am

Post by rb »

SirCakez hates ABR's play and he also thinks I'm "obvious scum", but votes with ABR and myself.

What a town god tbh.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:46 am

Post by rb »

Nice one Dunnstral. Good reasoning. A+. 10/10.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:48 am

Post by rb »

I'm not flailing, Cakez is.

> Cakez scumreads me HARD. Cakez thinks ABR is anti-town as heck.
> Cakez votez the same person as me, who was also a strong scumread of ABR

Use your brain please.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2510 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:53 am

Post by rb »

I wonder why scum are fine with lynching me.

Oh btw, I slipped that my warden power gets powerful later in the game, and it looks like there's some people desperate to lynch me early on. I wonder why???

Hmmm....what could this all mean? If only we could deduce why a cerain group of players might want a town player with a potentially powerful late game role lynched????
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:54 am

Post by rb »

In post 2508, Motoko and Scully wrote:VOTE: rb

I'm fine with lynching this too.
Of course you are.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:59 am

Post by rb »

Save myself? No.

I'm fine with getting speedlynched out of this terrible game. I just can't be bothered trying to convince people of my scumreads when you're in the game because you've confbiased yourself into the biggest hole I've ever seen (or you're just scum) and you're gross to interact with because you endlessly twist words and warp things to match your confbias - you also don't even read the game properly (or you're just conveniently ignoring posts to confbias harder).

It's like arguing with a flat-earther or something and is most unpleasant.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by rb »

Iraona is scummy for not being part of lynching the Townflip.

Nice one town.

Luna are you like reading this game or what?

Scum are in Cakez/Rat/TBB and the longer Titus tunnels pointlessly the more I think it could be M&S too.

Notice how they discredit/talk about lynching me, but they never will actually do it becausd I'm too good a distraction for them and if it gets to LyLo they can definitely get me lynched.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by rb »

And Titus goes and misreps me again.

Calls it AtE when it isn't even remotely. Then acts like the questions I'm bringing up here are irrelevant somehow. Titus. I am town. Your association game that banks on me being scum has failed. Just stop.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by rb »

Uh anyway fuck it. I'm scum. Lynch me.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by rb »

VOTE: rb

I'm a cop and I cop checked myself. I'm Scum guys.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by rb »

Oh and please make it quick. Regardless of Titus' alignment here, the tactics she's using fucking disgust me. Nothing I hate more than being misrepped like this and seeing the truth get twisted and turned, then people are stupid enough to fall for it as opposed to seeing it for what it is because they're too lazy to inform themselves (read my posts with context in mind).
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by rb »

Nope, I've been providing scumreads and pointing out very relevant things. Cakez scumreading 2 people and then voting in a way aligned with his 2 scumreads is suspicious af.

But yeh apparently people can just say "but I like Cakez as town" and that's that. Please make your second mislynch already.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by rb »

Beeboy: it's actually optimal for this game to see my alignment. Or else I'll live to Lylo and this will continue all game, which is exactly what scum want.

Titus is either scum, or she's town and bullying people into agreeing with her via mudflinging at me constantly. She needs to be shown to be objectively wrong, or her ego and confbias will just overtake this entire game.

Prove her wrong so town can win.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by rb »

Gogogo, lynch me.

I'm a berzerker warrior same as Feelmi. Bodyguard and all. So that confirms role multiples are possible and/or likely. No last will, no point.

Cakez/Rat/M&S/TBB

P-edit Luna I slipped in MAIN thread ffs.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2538 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by rb »

Srsly get me out. It's optimal for town.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by rb »

The slip was a lie anyway, just wanted to see who'd react to it. Found them. Now lynch me so the game can move on.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by rb »

Luna, understand something.

I, and this toxic situation, will continue to LyLo, for as long as I live in this game.

My alignment is literally irrelevant, I need to die for Town to win.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2552 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by rb »

If you're alive...or if you're even town beeboy!
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2547, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2540, rb wrote:The slip was a lie anyway, just wanted to see who'd react to it. Found them. Now lynch me so the game can move on.
I never even saw a "slip" or knew what you were talking about - what were you talking about?
Lol overreact harder, you weren't even in my scumread pile.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by rb »

One of Cakez/RR is scum btw.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by rb »

Like they're not just scumreads individually, they don't even interact with one another despite agreeing on their scumread of me.

One of them is scum for sure.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2558 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2556, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2552, rb wrote:If you're alive...or if you're even town beeboy!
I am town and if I die this game it will be through endgame or mislynch not night kill lol.
Well I still don't see anyone elss making sense yet so if you're scum you deserve to win anyway as far as I'm concerned. Tell me beeboy, is it normal for Titus to want to lynch town?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by rb »

If I'm not gonna die I'm gonna sheep beeboy all game until Titus is dead.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by rb »

Back to not reading, will just make sure I vote with beeboy.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2570 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by rb »

The point is that town wouldn't notice or even really react if they did. It's also possible scum just skipped it, in any case it's just icing on the cake and not the basis of my scumreads.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by rb »

Because it's a good idea to tell the scum the behaviours you consider town right?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by rb »

Ira, are you scumreading PV because low activity or because early posts?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2707 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by rb »

Foxboy remains the only slot in the game with 3 digit IQ at this stage.

Foxboy, who am I voting?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2723 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by rb »

So is this a guilty investigate claim on ABR via Luna?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by rb »

Foxbee, who do you want as Orlais warden? I'm kingmaker.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2731 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by rb »

So how come this went from "ABR's claim is dodgy and we should lynch that" to "we have a guilty"

Why not start with guilty?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2823 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by rb »

Quick RR, bus the guilty read for towncred.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by rb »

I doubt scum Shiro pushes for FU lynch so adamantly. Scum are probably on the FU wagon or hiding off it. Most likely on wagon though imo, since FU is counterwagon to RR.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2832 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by rb »

Lol cutest fake town frustration ever.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2833 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by rb »

Btw if ABR flips town we lynch all of Tevinter. Ta.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:42 am

Post by rb »

In post 2852, Shiro wrote:
In post 2774, Luna Fox wrote:I disagree on Shiro, she's actually part of my PoE.
TBB i find towny tho.
I am saddened : ( I was wrong on Felmi but my reasoning was sound
In post 2774, Luna Fox wrote:I disagree on Shiro, she's actually part of my PoE.
TBB i find towny tho.
I redirected PV to Radical,

Now unless PV was the killer and Radical can claim BP. I doubt I was the reason that we had no kill

Honestly I have no idea why I was voted warden, I voted Beeboy and was surprised to get the warden message
Tbh I'm inclined to disagree since we were like 3 days into a day that lasted 14 days.

Also I missed foxbee voting ABR.

VOTE: ABR

That's L-1.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:42 am

Post by rb »

Also absolutely sticking to the fact that if ABR flips town we're purging the entirety of Tevinter :^)
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:24 am

Post by rb »

Orlais has a Warden.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:26 am

Post by rb »

In post 2879, Randomnamechange wrote:This isn't Town of Salem though
Yeah but Radical Rat is scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:45 am

Post by rb »

In post 2881, shaddowez wrote:Not completely caught up, but got a few highlights. I'll put a fruit into chat tonight to confirm the rb/tbb mason claim.

I'm not going to claim my warden ability yet, but I will say that I'm fairly certain it's not unique. I don't think wet can use that as a tell.

Are all wardens chosen? Hammer should not be dropped until that is done. I'll call intent if so
All nations claim they have.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (isolation #70) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 am

Post by rb »

In post 2892, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2888, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2883, Radical Rat wrote:So, I'm gonna roll with Ockham's Razor and say there was no kill because no one tried to kill.
uhh, occam's razor says the most simple possibility for a missing kill is because it was blocked. You said yourself that it's not meta for scum to NK so that's going leaps in logic there, while it is a possibility it's an unlikely one imo.
Right.

If we eliminate Tevinter (luna has a result), Shiro is Redirector and RR suggested not BP so Shiro cannot be reason without rr plus PV, random claimed double actioner so that leaves Orlais.

rb was not warden. Feelmi was dead. Abr could not warden himself.

That leaves Shaddowez and Masq slot. ABR bribing Masq makes a shit ton of sense. Masq then jails ABR to protect him and blocks the NK.

That's my theory.
Theory is shit. I was Warden.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (isolation #71) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:47 am

Post by rb »

In post 2888, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2883, Radical Rat wrote:So, I'm gonna roll with Ockham's Razor and say there was no kill because no one tried to kill.
uhh, occam's razor says the most simple possibility for a missing kill is because it was blocked. You said yourself that it's not meta for scum to NK so that's going leaps in logic there, while it is a possibility it's an unlikely one imo.
Yeah but Radical Rat is scum so his Occam's Razor is actually Obfuscation's Razor
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2899 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:48 am

Post by rb »

I was Warden n1. I'm a bodyguard, same as Feelmi.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2901 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:48 am

Post by rb »

Lol @ how bad Titus' theories are.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2905 (isolation #74) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:51 am

Post by rb »

In post 2903, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2902, Vedith wrote:
In post 2895, Motoko and Scully wrote:Nothing. I just believe ABR lies and degrades as both alignments.

Then lol guilty. Best thing to be wrong on ever.
But yesterday you were more for him being town lying, correct?
Something must have changed your opinion as now you feel stronger to him being scum than town (otherwise you wouldn't want his lynch, of course).
A guilty on an asshole
The guilty was on Titus??
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2908 (isolation #75) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:52 am

Post by rb »

....you only die if your target was the NK target.

Are you trying to be dense?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (isolation #76) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:53 am

Post by rb »

Luna can you check Titus next? I refuse to believe Titus is actually this stupid.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (isolation #77) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:54 am

Post by rb »

This is literally the perfect strategy for scum!Titus to get a whole lot of leeway for playing absolutely terribly, but everyone just chalking it up to her doing the same old Titus tunnel. Her alignment needs to be sorted ASAP.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2913 (isolation #78) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:56 am

Post by rb »

In post 2911, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2908, rb wrote:....you only die if your target was the NK target.

Are you trying to be dense?
No but with your claim, that does not explain why no one died.
You body guarded wrong.
Shiro redirected PV onto RR who is not claiming bulletproof
Random claim double item person
Tevinter had Luna as warden

Why did the NK fail?
There's about 27 reasons the NK could have failed.

Didn't we just have a big "let's berate Iraona" session because he said the "only abilities people have are Warden abilities"?

Just imagine if there were other abilities that weren't just the Wardens? PHWOAR.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2916 (isolation #79) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:57 am

Post by rb »

Titus literally cannot be this dumb.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:59 am

Post by rb »

In post 2915, Motoko and Scully wrote:Rb, can you please just engage a direct question without an insult?

Like if everything above is true, why did we get an NK?

Do we know which scum committed the NK? No.
Do we know if they just didn't NK? No.
Do we know if someone else has protective that isn't related to Warden? No.

Are there many permutations of abilities whereby an NK doesn't happen? Yes.

Yet you stick to this one far-fetched theory that I'd be lying about being made warden. Holy fucking shit. PLEASE, check your confbias.

UNVOTE: ABR

If this day ends early before I get done with Titus, I'm going to absolutely shit this entire thread up with toxicity so that this is the most unenjoyable game ever played by anyone. I DARE you to lynch her.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2920 (isolation #81) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:00 am

Post by rb »

In post 2915, Motoko and Scully wrote:Rb, can you please just engage a direct question without an insult?

Like if everything above is true, why did we get an NK?
Can you stop trying to validate your ego by pushing convoluted theories in the hope you'll be right when you're clearly not?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2923 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:02 am

Post by rb »

So why do you keep pushing the theory that I'm not warden when I'm claiming warden.

Like it's literally impossible for your theory to work unless I'm lying...Titus is not this dumb. Alignment check her.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2925 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:03 am

Post by rb »

Titus is either literally the most arrogant human to ever walk the face of Earth or she's scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2930 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:05 am

Post by rb »

In post 2928, Frizzy Cola wrote:Ok but can we address what RR just did?
Yeah RR is scum, why are you even surprised?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2932 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:06 am

Post by rb »

In post 2929, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2923, rb wrote:So why do you keep pushing the theory that I'm not warden when I'm claiming warden.

Like it's literally impossible for your theory to work unless I'm lying...Titus is not this dumb. Alignment check her.
You might try reading my posts.

I have zero qualms about being checked. You're just a discrediting asshole. You should stop recycling the tactics of dead scum. Abr scum thought it was a great idea to personally attack me and criticize rather than working together. I am trying to fucking see you as town but the tude does not help.
Lol get real.

I claimed Warden and you started pushing the theory that I'm not Warden. I then said, "no, your theory is shit because I was Warden" and you're like, "NO THAT DOESN'T ADD UP!"

Then you say you're not saying I'm lying - right, you just disbelieve me because "it doesn't add up" but you think I'm not lying... :lol:

What the actual fuck?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2934 (isolation #86) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:10 am

Post by rb »

In post 2929, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2923, rb wrote:So why do you keep pushing the theory that I'm not warden when I'm claiming warden.

You might try reading my posts.

I have zero qualms about being checked. You're just a discrediting asshole. You should stop recycling the tactics of dead scum. Abr scum thought it was a great idea to personally attack me and criticize rather than working together. I am trying to fucking see you as town but the tude does not help.
Yeah Titus, I'm the discrediting asshole here. Let's review what just happened shall we?

> you push a theory that someone else was warden
> I say no, I was Warden
> you say no, you can't be - but apparently you don't think I'm lying. So you apparently think I'm telling the truth that I was Warden, but you also think I was not Warden.

That is the biggest fucking bullshit deceptive twist of logic you could possibly make. You're trying INCREDIBLY hard to make it look like I'm the bad guy here when you're outright calling me a liar, then skipping away as if you're just innocently pushing a theory. BULLSHIT.

Titus is scum. Check her, then lynch her.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2937 (isolation #87) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:16 am

Post by rb »

Titus has consistently:

- distorted facts
- hidden her outright scummy play behind her 'theories'
- tried to play it off like I'm being incredibly unreasonable, when she's blatantly twisting words and logic to fit her whims, but then acts like it's me doing that
- it's very clear it's actually Titus doing this though, because of the two of us only Titus is basing her game off flimsy as fuck pre-flip association nation-join theories where she's claiming to have solid theories on that basis alone. She's basically IGNORED all of what's happened in this game in favour of fitting this narrative
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2939 (isolation #88) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:19 am

Post by rb »

In post 2935, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2918, rb wrote: If this day ends early before I get done with Titus, I'm going to absolutely shit this entire thread up with toxicity so that this is the most unenjoyable game ever played by anyone. I DARE you to lynch her.
Is there seriously not anything we can do about this shit?
Like at all?
Titus could stop doing things like calling me a liar and then trying to act all innocent about it like she wasn't, when it's obvious she was.

I don't care if someone wants to call me a liar, but this is a game of mafia and if people say things and then dance away and try to pretend like what they said wasn't what they said: that's scum game and needs lynching. So no.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2940 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:19 am

Post by rb »

In post 2938, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2937, rb wrote:Titus has consistently:

- distorted facts
- tried to play it off like I'm being incredibly unreasonable, when she's blatantly twisting words and logic to fit her whims, but then acts like it's me doing that
- it's very clear it's actually Titus doing this though, because of the two of us only Titus is basing her game off flimsy as fuck pre-flip association nation-join theories where she's claiming to have solid theories on that basis alone. She's basically IGNORED all of what's happened in this game in favour of fitting this narrative
Yeah, given ABR was scum, my theories might not be so bad.

I want to know why there was no NK prior to nightfall.
There's actually so many variables whereby an NK could just not go through, but you're choosing to ignore it.

You know why your theory is shit? Because I was warden :lol:
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2941 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:21 am

Post by rb »

In post 2938, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2937, rb wrote:Titus has consistently:

- distorted facts
Yeah, given ABR was scum, my theories might not be so bad.

I want to know why there was no NK prior to nightfall.
Wow how hard to you fight to keep the ego in check?

You were fucking telling people to NOT lynch ABR because you thought he was Town. Luna checked him and got guilty. Your theory was that ABR was lying town - LUNA'S GUILTY READ IS THE REASON WE'RE LYNCHING HIM. IT HAS LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING YOU DID.

ROFL.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (isolation #91) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:24 am

Post by rb »

Um, Titus. Are you capable of following basic logic? At all?

You are literally refusing to see the possibility that your theory is wrong just because there's unknown factors in the game, which means you're disbelieving my claim. You don't have to say someone's a liar to paint them as a liar and you absolutely know that.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2948 (isolation #92) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:27 am

Post by rb »

You want me to entertain your theory, when I know it's wrong? :lol:

Your theory rests on me not being Warden. I was Warden, ergo your theory is wrong.

Why would I answer a bunch of questions about a theory which I know is wrong?

The only thing removed from reality is your theory.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2953 (isolation #93) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:40 am

Post by rb »

You see Titus, what you seem to fail to understand is that the reason I so vehemently reject your ideas, is that I _KNOW_ they are wrong.

Earlier you were pushing theories about scumreads/townreads that rested on me being scum. Except I'm not scum, so I knew your theories were wrong.

This theory now rests on me noot being warden. Except I was warden, so I know this theory is wrong.

I have absolutely ZERO reason to entertain you on your points just because your ego doesn't let you process these very simple and obvious facts. I'm telling you your theories are wrong because if you're town, you need to change your direction because it's not helpful to the town. At this point I just think you're scum hiding your scummy play behind 'theories' though, as an excuse for being terrible. BUT on the off-chance you actually are town, please just learn something right now. Seriously, just relinquish the ego for a bit and recognize that you had some theories, they turned out wrong - and that's perfectly okay. You'll need to play this game differently if you want to win as Town. You don't have all the answers in the world.

Yes I get it, you're the egoistic game-solver type and you've got quite a high opinion of your abilities. That's great, it's good to be confident. But this is just straying well and truly into the realm of completely blind arrogance. I'm town and I was warden last night. If it doesn't add up for you? Think more. There's a number of reasons an NK might not go through, we don't know all the mechanics of this game yet - stop trying to act like it's all so obvious and there's only ONE possiblity. I was warden, I'm a bodyguard, an NK didn't go through and I didn't die either. It's odd, but it's not impossible because that's what happened.

Don't jump to hasty conclusions and just assume I'm either lying or that you're being misled - you're actually just wrong. I have no idea how to get you to understand this, because you seem hellbent on being right. But you're not. If you're town, I'm trying to stop you from wasting all of yours and the town's efforts on futile hunts.

If you're scum, I'm just making sure you don't garner town influence. As a player that is town, I have every motivation to do this. Understand this, learn something and move onto a better strategy.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2954 (isolation #94) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:41 am

Post by rb »

In post 2952, Radical Rat wrote:All Titus said was that if you were warden, we need to find out what stopped the NK.

Personally, I don't think it really matters, and I have my own theory anyway, but that is still far from calling you a liar.

So why is it that you INSIST on taking everything Titus says, even reaching out to you, as some attempt to frame you as lying scum?

I don't think you really believe what you're saying.
Silence pls scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2955 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:42 am

Post by rb »

In post 2951, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2948, rb wrote:You want me to entertain your theory, when I know it's wrong? :lol:

Your theory rests on me not being Warden. I was Warden, ergo your theory is wrong.

Why would I answer a bunch of questions about a theory which I know is wrong?

The only thing removed from reality is your theory.
Can you shut up please?

My facts are no one died.
My theory was wardens are responsible.
Given that looks less likely (unless PV and RR team), the protective should claim. I am processing through this for a reason.
My theory didn't require any one person as warden. Like can you please stop being so self centered? K thx.
@protective: don't you dare fucking claim. YOU SHOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT CLAIM.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:44 am

Post by rb »

Titus knows she's getting alignment checked and she's fishing for Power Roles. No one needs to claim anything.

We can parse this NK later if we really need to when we have more information. Titus is bussing ABR right now because she has no choice. That's why she pushed that ABR was lying town on D1, also trying to coax Luna off ABR. Luna got a guilty read on ABR and Titus had no choice but to do a 180 on her stance, pushing hard on ABR for towncred.

No one needs to answer A SINGLE THING regarding roles. PERIOD.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2957 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:45 am

Post by rb »

Least of all a PROTECTIVE who obviously knows what they're doing of their own accord, since they were successful Night 1. They have absolutely ZERO reason to out themselves whatsoever, and should continue playing via their own best judgment because it's clearly good enough for this game.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:54 am

Post by rb »

In post 2958, Luna Fox wrote:Well Titus is known for Moon Logic, she's not exactly wrong, but i dont agree with everything she's saying.
There's also the fact that ABR wanted to scare off scans off him AND Titus, maybe it's plausible he was doing it to save titus if i scanned him idk, but with the ammount of info we have right now im more likely to think Titus is town just off the fact that ABR was pushing very hard scum existance in Tevinter when i wanted to make it a Masonry.
Um it's not likely to think Titus is town at all considering that ABR didn't even remotely push Titus, he pushed other people in Tevinter - and it implies very strongly if we lynch other scum in Tevinter that the remaining would be Town.

It's literally the PERFECT bus strategy for Titus + ABR to play, since it plays perfectly off of her 'moon logic', ABR's 'bullying' and their mutual dislike of each other - and they can get away with a whole heap of scummy shit. Or if they don't that kind of bussing basically hard clears them in the eyes of people for the reasons you said.

Titus needs checking, it's not even a question. Titus + ABR basically played the optimal scum strategy because pretty much no one will ever suspect them as a pair. This is a gambit, and neither of them are above gambits. ABR isn't, in Titus' own words he lies often as town.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2968 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:59 am

Post by rb »

Oh BTW Luna, do you not find it weird that the person ABR tried to get lynched in Tevinter was YOU?

ABR obviously knew you were the alignment cop, he tried to rally us all against you. Someone in your hood ratted out that you were alignment cop and he fake-claimed because he knew it'd be a huge blow to town. There is 100% confirmed scum in Tevinter imo, because ABR REALLY wanted you dead.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2970 (isolation #100) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:01 am

Post by rb »

In post 2967, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2963, rb wrote:
In post 2958, Luna Fox wrote:Well Titus is known for Moon Logic, she's not exactly wrong, but i dont agree with everything she's saying.
There's also the fact that ABR wanted to scare off scans off him AND Titus, maybe it's plausible he was doing it to save titus if i scanned him idk, but with the ammount of info we have right now im more likely to think Titus is town just off the fact that ABR was pushing very hard scum existance in Tevinter when i wanted to make it a Masonry.
Um it's not likely to think Titus is town at all considering that ABR didn't even remotely push Titus, he pushed other people in Tevinter - and it implies very strongly if we lynch other scum in Tevinter that the remaining would be Town.

It's literally the PERFECT bus strategy for Titus + ABR to play, since it plays perfectly off of her 'moon logic', ABR's 'bullying' and their mutual dislike of each other - and they can get away with a whole heap of scummy shit. Or if they don't that kind of bussing basically hard clears them in the eyes of people for the reasons you said.

Titus needs checking, it's not even a question. Titus + ABR basically played the optimal scum strategy because pretty much no one will ever suspect them as a pair. This is a gambit, and neither of them are above gambits. ABR isn't, in Titus' own words he lies often as town.
If you dare think that I would condone the sheer vitriol ABR threw at me as his scum partner, go read the cyberpunk pt. K thx. I don't view personal attacks as ethical. Period. You're the one trying to fit me as scum when I am just not because you cannot believe ABR was wrong and I was the first to suspect him.
Um stfu I just made a post where I outright acknowledge you MIGHT be town and basically saying if you are then please just reconsider your silly strategies. But yes I'm scumreading you pretty hard right now. Keep misrepping me though while fishing for protective roles, it's making you look so good.

Nice fake AtE outrage too. Love it.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (isolation #101) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:09 am

Post by rb »

Going to bed now. Luna there's guaranteed scum in Tevinter and the two players ABR avoided scumreading in Tevinter were Titus and PV. He was trying to get us to lynch Luna + Dunn from Tevinter. If ABR does flip scum, I'm just going to call them town because not only were they target of scum, I have independent reasons for townreading them too.

Titus/PV/whoever the fk else is in Tevinter have scum potential.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (isolation #102) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:12 am

Post by rb »

Mafia could have had daychat during pre-game/nation joining phase btw and it was relatively obvious what you meant about sorting your hood Luna.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2979 (isolation #103) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:13 am

Post by rb »

Luna, Dunn what do you think about RR as a potential bus from ABR?

Because ABR actually wanted him dead too now that I read our nation chat, which gives me pause. I'm asking you two because you seem the most likely to be town rn in my eyes if ABR is indeed scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2980 (isolation #104) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:14 am

Post by rb »

Hey Radical Rat are you trying to say you don't find these interactions useful for sorting now? Surely you'd be gleaning some ideas from these interactions that are now happening?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (isolation #105) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:15 am

Post by rb »

Also I seriously can't believe Scum wouldn't have AT LEAST pre-game + night chat, if not just outright allchat in this particular setup.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (isolation #106) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:20 am

Post by rb »

Okay I have to get up in 6 hours and do concreting all day so I really need to go to bed. Lynch ABR whenever you want.

Bleh, I won't have time for Last Will so just in case I'll do very condensed version here:

- lynch Titus or alignment cop her, either is fine although it's possible there'd be a redirect, so a Lynch is better
- if Titus is town, 100percent + PeregrineV are highly likely scum
- shoutouts to Cakez and Radical Rat for being likely scum as well
- The Bieber Brothers is maybe scum as well

- NOBODY ELSE WHO IS INVESTIGATIVE OR PROTECTIVE OUT THEIR ROLES. PERIOD.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (isolation #107) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:20 am

Post by rb »

In post 2983, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2846, Masquerade wrote:Mods: I'm sorry but please replace me. This seemed like a really cool game but the clique-stuff is not working for me so I need to get out of here while I still have some sanity left.
I feel this.
Also I skimmed it and I am assuming the recent pages are my mason bro arguing with Titus so I am just not going to read it.
Read my ISO, the last like 10 posts or so. They aren't arguing.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (isolation #108) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:22 am

Post by rb »

You know RR you keep saying things are "... Interesting."[sic]

Why don't you just say what you think they mean relative to people's alignments?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2989 (isolation #109) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:24 am

Post by rb »

That joke is... Interesting.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2992 (isolation #110) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:27 am

Post by rb »

In post 2990, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2979, rb wrote:Luna, Dunn what do you think about RR as a potential bus from ABR?
This seems to be a common train of thought in Tevinter, i have had no reasons to scumread RR so i thought he was likely town due to ABR's push, do you think he's snowing me here?
I feel like one of Cakez/Rat is scum. I don't know which. I don't like the way they push and the way they vote. It reads as very hesitant to me and they ignore interacting with each other even when they both agree on reads. I have a hard time seeing both of these slots as town.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2996 (isolation #111) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 am

Post by rb »

Okay, I can get onboard with RR town for now. Seems to be lower priority.

Scum in PV/Titus/100P?

I think it'd be Titus/100P. I actually really liked PV's early posts. Maybe you have a different read via Nations.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2997 (isolation #112) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:30 am

Post by rb »

In post 2994, Shiro wrote:I don't see anything interesting here other than why would Abr pick claimed protective for warden.
I didn't claim protective, I said my role was weak early game in nation - then to my surprise I got wardened :lol:
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2999 (isolation #113) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:31 am

Post by rb »

@DGB there's a guilty on ABR btw.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (isolation #114) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by rb »

None. He's VLA.

He thought Luna/Dunnstral/Radical Rat were scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3026 (isolation #115) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by rb »

He also REALLY wanted Luna dead, prior to her even claiming cop in main chat. So I think there's definite scum in Tevinter leaking info.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (isolation #116) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by rb »

Just clarifying I meant he had no activity since the guilty claim, not he's had no activity at all.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3031 (isolation #117) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by rb »

In post 3028, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3027, rb wrote:Just clarifying I meant he had no activity since the guilty claim, not he's had no activity at all.
Talk about all the activity.
Pushed us to vote Luna/Dunn/Rat.

He wanted Luna above anything else. Made me warden Night 1 when I said my ability was better late game (it's neutral really, I just wanted to see what happened) and that's about all.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (isolation #118) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by rb »

In post 3033, Dunnstral wrote:@DGB/Shadowez, how did rb react in nation chat once he was made warden?
I didn't say anything about it because we thought it was better if Warden is only known after-the-fact.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (isolation #119) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by rb »

In post 3029, Motoko and Scully wrote:@rb, have you ever played mason before?
Nope.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3040 (isolation #120) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by rb »

In post 3038, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3036, rb wrote:
In post 3033, Dunnstral wrote:@DGB/Shadowez, how did rb react in nation chat once he was made warden?
I didn't say anything about it because we thought it was better if Warden is only known after-the-fact.
Really though? You thought your bodyguard was somethign to hide when it was super suspicious for you to have gotten it?

And what did you say after the fact?
Why would I announce protective role to scum? :facepalm:
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (isolation #121) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by rb »

After the fact I said I was bodyguard and that I'm Warden...like...wat r u even doing right now?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3044 (isolation #122) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by rb »

Omg is this another person who doesn't read the thread?

ABR already claimed king.
I claimed bodyguard.
I mentioned that I slipped my role was only powerful late game.

What point are you even trying to make here?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3048 (isolation #123) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by rb »

In post 3043, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3041, rb wrote:After the fact I said I was bodyguard and that I'm Warden...like...wat r u even doing right now?
Why did you not mention anything in thread, before there was a guilty on ABR?
Guilty was claimed like a few hours into the day. I tend to want to not have days revolve around the guilty because once it's out you can't read interactions around the slot.

It's the best strategy to make claims later in the day...I can't even comprehend why you'd ask this.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3050 (isolation #124) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:11 pm

Post by rb »

In post 3048, rb wrote:
In post 3043, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3041, rb wrote:After the fact I said I was bodyguard and that I'm Warden...like...wat r u even doing right now?
Why did you not mention anything in thread, before there was a guilty on ABR?
Guilty was claimed like a few hours into the day. I tend to want to not have days revolve around the guilty because once it's out you can't read interactions around the slot.

It's the best strategy to make claims later in the day...I can't even comprehend why you'd ask this.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3051 (isolation #125) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:12 pm

Post by rb »

I mean I can keep quoting this over and over if you're just gonna ask the same question over and over?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3062 (isolation #126) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by rb »

Cop check M&S, not me. Thanks.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3063 (isolation #127) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by rb »

Dunn why would anyone just blurt out information that can pin someone as scummy before they need to?

Wtf world do you ppl live in where it's apparently a good idea to cut days short and limit interactions?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3069 (isolation #128) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:43 pm

Post by rb »

In post 3064, Dunnstral wrote:Perfect time to out information that implicates abr: a couple real life days after a guilty result on him is announced
Uh because a cop guilty really needs more evidence behind it, right?

If there was no guilty I'd bring it up after reading the interactions around ABR's slot first. That's the optimal thing to do.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3073 (isolation #129) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by rb »

In post 3066, iraonavp wrote:
In post 3061, Dunnstral wrote:ok, we can lynch ira first and cop check rb
No, we can lynch Radical Rat or you first...

Don't cop check the masons or Mokoto and Scully, both are terrible ideas... You should check Radical Rat or Dunnstral, Luna Fox.

Mokoto and Scully is especially town-aligned since ABR is scum-aligned.
Nah, Titus alignment needs to be checked ASAP.

Right now she's a dividing force for the town with no external factor to possibly confirm her alignment. She is pushing wrong theories over and over and I'm trying to make sure these bad theories aren't followed.

Her alignment needs to be sort ASAP for the exact reason that there's players strongly scumreading her and others strongly townreading her. The quicker she's sorted for everyone the better.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3075 (isolation #130) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by rb »

DGB/Masq probably isn't scum btw.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3077 (isolation #131) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:48 pm

Post by rb »

Ira you need to underatand that M&S is not town and that they've put themselves in a position that's almost sealing the game if they're scum. Their alignment NEEDS to be verified asap.

I'll pick who I want. It'll be in my Last Will who I picked in case I die.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3086 (isolation #132) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:52 pm

Post by rb »

In post 3080, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 3077, rb wrote:Ira you need to underatand that M&S is not town and that they've put themselves in a position that's almost sealing the game if they're scum. Their alignment NEEDS to be verified asap.

I'll pick who I want. It'll be in my Last Will who I picked in case I die.
Hostile take overs of the moon are generally not done by townies
Cool Wifom.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3088 (isolation #133) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:54 pm

Post by rb »

In post 3085, iraonavp wrote:I really don't think Mokoto and Scully are scum-aligned considering the efforts ABR went to to try and undermine their authority.
He was buddying me. He never actually scumread them, just discredited them and encouraged the conflict between us.

Titus' alignment needs checking. Or just outright lynching.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3089 (isolation #134) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by rb »

ABR was very clear the Tevinter scum in his eyes were Luna + Dunnstral.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3091 (isolation #135) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:56 pm

Post by rb »

Dunnstral B. Rampage OP scummer.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (isolation #136) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:56 pm

Post by rb »

Joking, I don't think he's the Tevinter scum we're looking for.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (isolation #137) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by rb »

Tbh Iraonavp is enthusiastic about uncoventional things but they have the right idea. I don't think they're flailing at all tbh, despite the fact we disagree.

I've sometimes seen 1-2 posts and it pings me as really scummy and people ridicule me for it, but it turns out I was right. Usually it's scum that end up trying to mock me. Probs same thing with Ira ^_^
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5646 (isolation #138) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by rb »

Thank the maker.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5687 (isolation #139) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:00 am

Post by rb »

Ye my bad but to be fair I actually picked 3 scum and people were like nooOoooOoOooO and I was like YeeEEEeeEssSs but people kept being like noooOooOooOoo so I was like baAAAAaaaAaA and so I sheeped the most obvtown slot in the game FBB.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5688 (isolation #140) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:00 am

Post by rb »

I blame global warming.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”