Goon
Goon

Post Post #7175 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:39 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 7173, Titus wrote:
In post 7171, kraskaesque wrote:
In post 7166, Not Chara wrote:
In post 7163, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 7161, Not Chara wrote:the mastin vote group must have two scum in it. if there was only one, her final vote result would have had a .5 value. this is excluding Yume of course, who if scum would give 1 to mastin. but she's obviously not scum.
two of those scum 0.5 votes became a single 1 vote together, leading to mastin's final result of 7.
No because scum can have claimed to be in the Not Voting / Voting for someone else pool while actually voting for Mastin. Which is I think (hard to tell with that much wordage) the point of Titus's post.
if scum had added extra votes to mastin, she would have gotten more than seven.
if there's only one scum in Skybird/Almost/Rational, then that's 1+1+0.5 at
least
, not counting outside voters.
that's 7.5 points for mastin total. more than she received.
yeah i was about to point that out
theres two scum there
but then again claiming to have voted mastin is kinda suicide?
That's why I think a) Jasper, the traitor, claimed to vote Mastina because either they were unaware of the plan for scum to forget or vote useless targets or b) there's two scum in the group.
yeah a traitor who couldnt coordinate with scum makes sense here...why would two scum hand their butts to town like that
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7176 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Titus »

There is always the three scum possibility but that seems insanely unlikely with day play, so I am crossing that out for now. It's not impossible just highly absurd (and totally wrecked by my going Ic).
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7177 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

It's impossible for a traitor to have been part of any of the big pools. There is no way scum would vote in a fashion thst would put a half vote anywhere so a traitors uncoordinated vote would have created a .5 in whatever pool they voted in.

@Varsooon: please confirm that the beachapalooza votes are accurate.
@Yume/Mastin: please confirm with Varsoon the number of votes yume would give if voting for mastin.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7178 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7177, Reasonably Rational wrote:It's impossible for a traitor to have been part of any of the big pools. There is no way scum would vote in a fashion thst would put a half vote anywhere so a traitors uncoordinated vote would have created a .5 in whatever pool they voted in.

@Yume/Mastin: please confirm with Varsoon the number of votes yume would give if voting for mastin.

-Cerb
i think what they were saying was a traitor
claimed
to have voted for mastin, but did not. (?)
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7179 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:51 am

Ah. Hmm. Possible. Seems to require a level of ineptitude I find hard to believe, since any scum could have just said they voted for themselves/no one and been basically assured of not being caught due to your and Farside's decision to create a 5 vote threshold.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7180 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7177, Reasonably Rational wrote:It's impossible for a traitor to have been part of any of the big pools. There is no way scum would vote in a fashion thst would put a half vote anywhere so a traitors uncoordinated vote would have created a .5 in whatever pool they voted in.

-Cerb
They could have supposed the traitor would no vote or vote them. Scum supposing smart play by other scum is not unheard of. Scum also sending a signal is not unheard of.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7181 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:58 am

There are two simple solutions that allow for all scum to be in the pool of players claiming to have voted someone who didn't make the list or claiming no vote or just not answering (setting aside the Not Chara situation which has a super obvious flaw in the assumpetion that NC and Farside are both town).

1.) Varsoon may have made a mistake with the tally. We don't know whether the ongoing permanent alliance Yume and Mastin have claimed would impact points the way a regular exposition alliance does. We should ask.

2.) SC's flip implies a scum traitor. A scum traitor uninformed of whatever scum did to try and avoid being PoEd by this event would put the count off by one, and I can't come up with any sound reasoning on how to isolate where that person would be in the claims. It's possible they could have claimed honestly and there's a way the numbers work. It's also possible they are in the self-vote/not-on-list vote/no-vote/no answer grouping.

@Varsoon: Presuming the claimed permanent alliance between Mastin and Yume exists as publicly claimed, would that claimed permanent alliance have impacted the points for Beach-a-palooza voting? Can you please check that the point totals you gave are consistent with however you decided that and let us know? Thanks.

Now: if Titus' premises are sound, I would look at Farside as a possible place where scum could have tried to hide voting plus get a "clear". In fact, that very idea was pushed really early on in the process. Farside "must" be town because of the Not Chara vote total; however, scum!farside would simply need a teammate to vote there as well and claim to have done something else, and there's a gambit to try and get a clear (which makes a lot of sense given Titus and Farside spent like 50 pages fighting on day 2, and Titus popped IC which was announced when the event started). This hinges on Farside's personality really: would she attempt this sort of gambit?

The other obvious place Titus already highlighted. Titus messed up earlier and revealed who Steven is when she revealed that she knew Skybird and Yume were allied day one when that wasn't actually known info outside of people Yume told. Yume didn't even tell US that, but mostly because we had to tell her like ten times not to info dump on us. Titus demonstrated why with the table earlier; if you don't KNOW something that the game at large doesn't need to know, then you can't possibly refer to it accidentally. It's okay though; I'm pretty sure anyone paying attention could have worked that out. We worked it out pretty easily and gave Yume our reasoning yesterday. We also worked out the third party faction thing which I think is just a matter of time before it's shown true.

So now here's where it gets hairy. Depending on Varsoon's answer, either the PoE will change, or we'll be looking at A50 and Skybird. A50 would have to be putting on a master class in scum play, I think, given how he has posted in our PT today. He info dumped as promised and he was off in a number of areas. It feels really organic, like he arrived at those places because of reasoning that wasn't obviously wrong because he lacked a critical piece of information. I don't know if it could even BE faked.

That leaves Skybird, which would mean Scum were given Steven's identity on day one. I would say that is unlikely except we were Steven the first time around and scum got our identity at the same time as a town member did. There's a bit of irony if this is the case, since the scum that got access to us was Centipeedle.

Did I work the PoE correctly Titus? Check my reasoning please.

~Drixx
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7182 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:58 am

@Not Chara - Whose idea was it to vote for you and put a vote threshold at 5?

~Drixx
Show

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7183 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7182, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Not Chara - Whose idea was it to vote for you and put a vote threshold at 5?

~Drixx
farside suggested it. i didn't see a problem and agreed.
i'm sorry for the issues it caused. i didn't consider the possibility of a really low vote winning third. farside and i just assumed everyone would vote in Titus/mastin/Yume.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7184 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:04 am

Scratch #2 above. Super obvious reason that I totally missed.

~Drixx
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7185 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:04 am

In post 7183, Not Chara wrote:
In post 7182, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Not Chara - Whose idea was it to vote for you and put a vote threshold at 5?

~Drixx
i'm sorry for the issues it caused. i didn't consider the possibility of a really low vote winning third. farside and i just assumed everyone would vote in Titus/mastin/Yume.
Thanks. Who originated the idea of it "clearing" both of you?

~Drixx
Show

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #7186 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Yume »

Well, it's already been revealed twice, so might as well confirm it. I am Steven.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7187 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

@Drixx, Yume insists it's an alliance. Alliance PTs are marked as alliances. I am trusting Yume there. I am also trusting Varsoon's count is correct.

Farside "clearing" by scum not voting is exactly what I think Farside was doing. Given the sheer number of no voters, it's a distinct possibility. If more players voted, we would know.

Part of the reason I popped was
because of the arguing with Farside
. Do we want this until day 6? No. plus, it forced scum into making moves. Do I know Farside is scum? No. I just find it highly improbable she is town. She is not any third party I know of. So, why do you allege a second one?

Your analysis supposes you are town, which I have not cleared you yet. There's a difference between clearing you and just townreading you. Your analysis also leaves out the possibility of two scum in that group.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7188 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7183, Not Chara wrote:

~Drixx
So did I. The sheer numbers of derp town hindered the event.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7189 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:13 am

In post 7186, Yume wrote:Well, it's already been revealed twice, so might as well confirm it. I am Steven.
Why? I know that Titus explicitly outed you in the table AND in her post, but there's a difference between Titus telling people what they could already figure out and you claiming it. Varsoon
explicitly
warned us not to flavor claim. Why? *inarticulate noises*

~Drixx

P-Edit: There's too many people who claimed that they voted somewhere we have no point total, or didn't vote, or just didn't answer for going much further than I did. What did I miss?

As for supposing I'm town: I can't help you there. Yume might be able to though. We were exceptionally candid with her yesterday in our alliance.
Show

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7190 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7185, Reasonably Rational wrote: Thanks. Who originated the idea of it "clearing" both of you?

~Drixx
i know what you're getting at.
farside did. it was a faulty conclusion on both of our parts. she isn't scum.
at
worst
she is third party.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7191 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Titus »

If you full claimed, do you authorize Yume to tell me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7192 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Yume »

Because I've had enough. I've had enough. I've had enough.
Show

Mah best game

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7193 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7190, Not Chara wrote:
In post 7185, Reasonably Rational wrote: Thanks. Who originated the idea of it "clearing" both of you?

~Drixx
i know what you're getting at.
farside did. it was a faulty conclusion on both of our parts. she isn't scum.
at
worst
she is third party.
Why?

This third party just reeks of hogwash to justify a slew of anti-town behavior.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7194 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:21 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

so how is hiding flips helping town Yumi..I don't understand can you explain it to me
Also did you bubble Fire and made Fire disappear<<
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7195 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:22 am

In post 7191, Titus wrote:If you full claimed, do you authorize Yume to tell me?
We full claimed. Yes she can tell you. Take a good long think about what our ability implies. I think it should have already occurred to you with the other info you have, but if it didn't, it
most definitely
should after you get that piece of info.

~Drixx
Show

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7196 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Yume »

Yes, I bubbled Fire. He was gonna allow someone to vig Titus and I couldn't let that happen.
Show

Mah best game

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7197 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Yume »

SO CHEW ON THAT FIRE. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii >.>
Show

Mah best game

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7198 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Not Chara »

her play doesn't make sense as a group scum. it makes sense as someone going for a third party win condition.
her play in our topic is some next-level effort considering the only player she can convince with it is me.

if farside is scum, then her claim is not her mod-provided fakeclaim. unless you think Varsoon gave scum a third party fakeclaim? if that's your theory, i could listen.
assuming Varsoon wouldn't do so: it's quite a gambit as scum to avoid claiming one's own fakeclaim in favour of claiming a messy third party.

i can see why Yume made that play. what i don't see is why scum have made NO KILLS. does it have something to do with the cluster event? were they blocked, or protected?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7199 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:26 am

Post by kraskaesque »

yume stop hiding flips