House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:02 am

Post by House »

In post 1098, Gamma Emerald wrote:@House it's very simple: Eager was chainsaw defending his buddy.
Where?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

When he said your reasoning against CCC was bad without reading your case.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:06 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1099, House wrote:
In post 1097, VictorDeAngelo wrote:However, unless there's anything more than you presented yesterday, I think your case against CCC is more noobtells than scumtells.
When have I ever given complete reasoning without compelling reason to so?
Getting my vote isn't a compelling reason?

That makes me feel bad.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:26 am

Post by CCC »

In post 1084, House wrote:To be clear, Gamma... you hopping off eager's wagon is what renewed my suspicion of you. It was a clear distancing attempt after being called out on your scum theater with him.

You getting back on the wagon
after a counterclaim
does not make you town.

VOTE: Gamma
These are some excellent points. Also, eager's vote on Gamma was his first (RVS) vote, and he then
very quickly
decided that Gamma was Town after all... which conflicts with his "everyone's-scum-until-proved-Town" stance, because there really wasn't much to base that judgement on yet. So, of all eager's votes, that seems the most likely one to be bussing.
In post 1085, House wrote:
In post 1082, CCC wrote:After some consideration, I'm thinking I should order the current players (based on current impressions) from Towniest to Mafiaest like so:

CCC
Manuel87
House
Huntress
Gamma Emerald
Grendel
VictorDeAngelo
The_Jester and gerry_oat (there is little to distinguish these two from each other)
This reads list is trash and I'm coming for your head next.
And you'll probably get my head, too. My continual Townread of Eager yesterday must make me look horribly suspicious.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:28 am

Post by CCC »

In post 1101, Gamma Emerald wrote:When he said your reasoning against CCC was bad without reading your case.
Eurgh. That
does
make me look bad.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:35 am

Post by House »

In post 1102, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 1099, House wrote:
In post 1097, VictorDeAngelo wrote:However, unless there's anything more than you presented yesterday, I think your case against CCC is more noobtells than scumtells.
When have I ever given complete reasoning without compelling reason to so?
Getting my vote isn't a compelling reason?

That makes me feel bad.
Timing is everything.

Give town too much time, and scum can squirm out of a valid wagon.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:52 am

Post by House »

In post 1103, CCC wrote:And you'll probably get my head, too. My continual Townread of Eager yesterday must make me look horribly suspicious.
You're not the only one that townread eager.

Want to try again?

CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:51 am

Post by CCC »

In post 1106, House wrote:
In post 1103, CCC wrote:And you'll probably get my head, too. My continual Townread of Eager yesterday must make me look horribly suspicious.
You're not the only one that townread eager.

Want to try again?
It doesn't really matter why you think I'm Mafia. Because the reason I quoted above, combined with your success in outing eagerSnake on day one, is probably enough reason for people to agree with your read and push my wagon all the way.

At which point you'll find out that you're wrong, because I am Town. But you're stubborn enough that I don't think I can persuade you of that.

I do, however, think that - after going through other people's day one Gamma reads, and after noting how Eager's votes on Gamma (and Gamma's after-the-counterclaim vote on Eager) look more like bussing than genuine voting, and considering that you
were
actually right about Eager - I do think I put Gamma too high in my recent list.

So I think that the last two Mafia can probably be found in {Gamma Emerald, The_Jester, gerry_oat}. I'd rather like to hear from each of these people before deciding where to put my vote (and preferably from everyone else too)... but, at the moment, I'd definitely prefer to put my vote inside that set.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:00 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1086, VictorDeAngelo wrote:I have to admit I don't understand you CCC. However I kinda think you might be town. It helps that the guy at the bottom of your list is the same guy I wanted to open with today:

VOTE: gerryoat
please explain why i'm mafia. because i tr eagersnake? like a few other people? Yes, because as mafia i'd hard buddy my GOON. especially when he was getting lynched.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:01 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1089, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 1087, House wrote:
In post 1086, VictorDeAngelo wrote:I have to admit I don't understand you CCC. However I kinda think you might be town. It helps that the guy at the bottom of your list is the same guy I wanted to open with today:

Everybody was wrong about Manuel, and you're wrong about gerry.

Vote the obvscum so we can finish this game please. I'd like a perfect town win on this one.
Hey, I wasn't wrong about Manuel, I was wrong about SquareWorld :P

Let's assume your wrong on at least one of Gamma/CCC. What's your current read on Gerry?
You even admit we had the same read on square. So what makes me mafia then? If we both had the same reads?? please explain
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:02 am

Post by gerryoat »

VOTE: victor

Unless victor explains how me having the same tr and sr as him makes me mafia, I'm lynching him today.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:24 am

Post by House »

In post 1107, CCC wrote:At which point you'll find out that you're wrong, because I am Town. But you're stubborn enough that I don't think I can persuade you of that.
It's this kind of shading that makes me hesitant to change my read, because you are well aware that my reads do change, as my scumread of you in our last game together evaporated, albeit too late for me to feel comfortable dismantling your wagon.

Doesn't change the fact you know I unvoted you and started that I was longer scumreading you.

For you to say this, it feels disingenuous.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:27 am

Post by House »

In post 1107, CCC wrote:It doesn't really matter why you think I'm Mafia.
And that's straight up bullshit.

Town should be demanding reasons so they can refute them.

Not a fan of AtE.

VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:28 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1108, gerryoat wrote:

please explain why i'm mafia. because i tr eagersnake? like a few other people?
It's more than that. What made me look at you again, was the way you deflected my vote off eagersnake onto Square at the end of yesterday. If my vote stuck at the time it would made snake a viable counter wagon to manuel (who would likely be the mislynch instead). Shame for you, it didn't matter for you in the end.
I also looked over your interactions with snake again over night, and you seemed to simply townread snake early on and never wavered, nor delivered any specifics. Sure other people townread eagersnake but what I'd like to know is why you did? So what made eager so town to you?
Yes, because as mafia i'd hard buddy my GOON. especially when he was getting lynched.
I'm sorry, do you want towncred for not bussing or something? Cause that's ridiculous.
gerryoat wrote: You even admit we had the same read on square. So what makes me mafia then? If we both had the same reads?? please explain

More crap. You can't claim that because we shared one read means you can't be scum.
gerryoat wrote:VOTE: victor

Unless victor explains how me having the same tr and sr as him makes me mafia, I'm lynching him today.
Ah, sweet OMGUS. With bogus reasoning. I'm going to make myself confortable on Gerry wagon. Who'd like to join me?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:33 am

Post by House »

In post 1113, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 1108, gerryoat wrote:

please explain why i'm mafia. because i tr eagersnake? like a few other people?
It's more than that. What made me look at you again, was the way you deflected my vote off eagersnake onto Square at the end of yesterday. If my vote stuck at the time it would made snake a viable counter wagon to manuel (who would likely be the mislynch instead). Shame for you, it didn't matter for you in the end.
I also looked over your interactions with snake again over night, and you seemed to simply townread snake early on and never wavered, nor delivered any specifics. Sure other people townread eagersnake but what I'd like to know is why you did? So what made eager so town to you?
Yes, because as mafia i'd hard buddy my GOON. especially when he was getting lynched.
I'm sorry, do you want towncred for not bussing or something? Cause that's ridiculous.
gerryoat wrote: You even admit we had the same read on square. So what makes me mafia then? If we both had the same reads?? please explain

More crap. You can't claim that because we shared one read means you can't be scum.
gerryoat wrote:VOTE: victor

Ah, sweet OMGUS. With bogus reasoning. I'm going to make myself confortable on Gerry wagon. Who'd like to join me?
No.

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:37 am

Post by gerryoat »

[quote="In post 1113

[/quote]

>deflected?

I literally hard scumread square since mid day 1. And I was trying to get everyone to vote him instead of whoever they were voting? So wtf are you talking about. I wasn't protecting anyone. People were voting CCC, manuel, gamma and I tried to get them to vote square instead. so that read is bullshit
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:39 am

Post by gerryoat »

"sweet omgus" beause you've outed no read for why im mafia. you literally have no reason to fos me. When others TR eager as well, and others SR square as well. You said i was deflecting votes, but I was deflecting votes off everyone, not just eager
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:40 am

Post by gerryoat »

Also, I TR eager based on his town and reads. The same reason i began to TR house as well
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:40 am

Post by gerryoat »

I believe i did the same for grendel too. so, again, your logic makes no sense once more. Because I did it to others more than eager. So please try again. Why am I mafia?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:53 am

Post by House »

Please stop creating noise, you two.

Neither of you are getting lynched unless one of CCC or Gamma flips town.

If you want to be productive, get on one of those two or tell me why I'm wrong.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Please tell me why everyone keeps assuming 3 scum now.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:58 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1115, gerryoat wrote:
>deflected?

I literally hard scumread square since mid day 1. And I was trying to get everyone to vote him instead of whoever they were voting? So wtf are you talking about. I wasn't protecting anyone. People were voting CCC, manuel, gamma and I tried to get them to vote square instead. so that read is bullshit
Yes, square was the one scumread you pushed, I won't dispute that. However you didn't try to derail the other wagons.

You liked the case on CCC although you constantly said you wouldn't vote for him, which is pretty yuck in and of itself.
You were pretty much ready to hammer to Manuel.
Not sure where Gamma was properly wagoned, though everyone suspected him.
Yet, my vote on eager was the only one you seemed to pull away.
gerryoat wrote:"sweet omgus" beause you've outed no read for why im mafia. you literally have no reason to fos me. When others TR eager as well, and others SR square as well. You said i was deflecting votes, but I was deflecting votes off everyone, not just eager
You wouldn't know my reasons, because you asked for an explanation @ 20:00 and then voted 20:01 and creating a reason that isn't true.

So yeah, it gives me a lot more confidence I'm not barking up the wrong tree.
gerryoat wrote:Also, I TR eager based on his town and reads. The same reason i began to TR house as well
gerryoat wrote:I believe i did the same for grendel too. so, again, your logic makes no sense once more. Because I did it to others more than eager. So please try again. Why am I mafia?
1) Generic reason is generic.

2) These three players had different reads, no way you could be townreading them all for this same reason. This is just wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong....
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:58 am

Post by House »

In post 1119, House wrote:Please stop creating noise, you two.

VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:00 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1119, House wrote:Please stop creating noise, you two.

I already told you why I don't agree with your CCC read!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What about me, Victor?
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”