Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5250 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5160, Firebringer wrote:If the gems are town locking me up, I want to side with the scum.
:eek: Damn! What did they do to you?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5251 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5174, Firebringer wrote:For reals I want kling dead the most. Pretty sure she trapped me in that bubble
I can't put anyone in bubbles.

If I could I would not have picked you.

There are 3 players I'm way more interested in.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5252 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 5233, Not Chara wrote:so you're saying they're preparing for their lynch by stalling (well, according to Titus and mastin, but i assume you agree) and making sure to avoid associatives?
Not really.

What avenues would you have expected scummathblade to more likely take?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5253 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5189, mastin2 wrote:
In post 5167, Titus wrote:Ok, so to be clear, the scum kill is missing according to your knowledge?
I believe so, yes. Firebringer could have been the scum nightkill for instance, and we'd have no way of telling thanks to the nature of the removal. At least, if I read correctly. (Which, yaknow. I didn't once already, so I'll see if I can get some clarification from V to make absolutely sure.)
In post 5175, Firebringer wrote:Kling was on alt account and jet posting around same time she posted in this thread. Basically repeating exact same stuff to.
There was more than one person with access to your thread. I'm not sure if I should comment on Klingoncelt or not in regards to this though.
No point in it. A lot of people are up late at night.

For proof, look at my catch-up posting. If no one was here, I would have caught up faster and with no posts in between my own.

I don't know what to tell you, Fire.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5254 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5204, Titus wrote:Grandma, who is scum? At least 3 names here.
DGB
A50
Shiro
Maybe you.
-
MiniDeathStar
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5255 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5254, Klingoncelt wrote:
DGB
A50
Shiro
Maybe you.
Ok, suppose all those are town, who is scum?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5256 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5241, Not Chara wrote:
In post 5240, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 5059, Not Chara wrote: i don't even want to be defending Klingon here, when i'd much rather know why she's so interested in knowing if a player is claiming to be a Crystal Gem.
Because of A50's and Shiro's weirdness around Peridot.
i don't know what that means. yet i believe you.
I'm actually falling asleep in the chair so I can't go dig it up for you, but the Peridot case against them is in my ISO.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5257 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5249, grapes wrote:Someone explain their klingon townread to me.
Care to explain your Klingon Scumread?
-
MiniDeathStar
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5258 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

DGB
A50
Shiro
Maybe you.
You could vote shiro.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5259 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5255, Titus wrote:
DGB
A50
Shiro
Maybe you.
Ok, suppose all those are town, who is scum?
I'm literally falling over from tired right now. Ask me again tomorrow afternoon.
-
MiniDeathStar
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5260 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

LYNCH ALMOST50 AND SHIRO WHEN I FLIP TOWN

Spoiler: Titus -- WTF
Titus...If you are town I've had enough of playing with you to be quite frank. You are loud and you proclaim yourself to be right and anyone who doesn't agree with you proclaim loudly as scum. I am still somewhat like that but I am trying to get better. Mafia is NOT a game of berating people until they follow you. If you continue to play mafia like that you are going to find yourself with less and less people willing to play with you.

The case for you being town is there. SirCakez's push on D1 (599) is blatantly false. You do flip flop on the game start while trying to figure it out especially in hydras. Him saying that is wrong. There are thousands of pieces on paper WHY you should be town logically. However there are a few posts that in anyone's right mind can't be ignored.

Like: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p8345945 << This post especially. WHY WOULD ANYONE TOWN FAKE A POST OF CONFUSION? WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO "DISPLAY" confusion? EITHER YOU ARE CONFUSED OR YOU AREN'T? And why is this directed at Yume.

AND WHY THE HELL IS THIS DIRECTED TO YUME IN THREAD?

Furthermore anyone who fucking suggests VLA to advance their win con deserves rope. VLAs are meant for that. VLAs

God I wish your name wasn't at the top of the list because I could rant for hours. But the main thing is that on paper you are town. But when I read your posts I get more scum vibes than if I was a bat with an echolocator in the bat cave.

Then Yume gives what seems like a direct command to Titus in 4074.

Like I completely understand that on paper that I'm supposed to just sheep the Triangle of claimed townies but when Titus infects Mastina with this god awful logic when I am town it's hard for me not to see this as a repeat of 1800. I don't give a shit about what is proper though. I give a shit about what is right. Titus if you are town you are leading this group into the ground. The other problem with that is that they are pushing me which I am town so it becomes an argue with Titus game which is something I didn't want. Man I am regretting replacing into this game.

If I am mislynched I fully expect you to reboot and fully apologize for trying to lynch me before I post fully detailed reads. If not for the whole "confirming" each other that'd be a scum claim.

Spoiler: Klingoncelt - town
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p8344148

Town enough said. Klingoncelt will be confirmed one way or the other IMHO. I trust KlingonCelt here.

Spoiler: Shadow_Step -- null
This is the replacement for Twin Wings. Twin Wings had one useless post then got replaced. The Twin Wings posts are NAI.
Shadow_step deserves a chance to catch up. This is a VERY long game and if you do to Shadow_step what you are doing I will be very disappointed.

Spoiler: Xkfyu -- Null
I find Xkfyu's posts on paper quite useless.
I also think that one of two things is happening
Mastina is town being led around by Titus on a leash saying Bark here and Mastina does it as Titus is "confirmed" town.
Or Mastina is scum with Titus. The more I think about Mastina's posts is that she is more likely being led than that. So I want to see more out of XKfyu tomorrow but I don't have a read because the posts are useless. If they don't start posting anything useful soon poke the shit out of them.

Spoiler: Skybird -- Town
This reads like mass effect mafia to me. Especially the push and drop on RR and the vote on Xkfyl. Good eyes on the Shiro scumread as well I agree.

Spoiler: Almost50 --Scum if the Triangle of Yume/Titus/Mastina is Town If Almost50+Shiro are town then I'm PDS that the triangle is scum
I do not like how Almost50 and Shiro are confirmed town to each other when Shiro's pinging me scum all ways from Sunday. The fact that Almost50 was wrong about SC and then both he and Shiro throw up "no credibility" so they don't want to post thoughts or be loud. WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK?

I have no credibility right now but I want people to know where I stand on things. It is through posting that you gain credibility or through your flip people read and listen. You don't just gain credibility by praying to the random number gods and hoping.

Spoiler: Shiro -- SCUM
See Almost50 for a rant on credibility. I've played with Shiro scum in Mass Effect Mafia. I even caught Shiro just as the wrong alignment. I am GOOD at catching Shiro scum. Lynch Shiro.
Shiro only doesn't "get" things as scum. Especially about partners.

Spoiler: DrippingGoofball -- SCUM
DPG looks like they are copying me. So either all the duplicates are all town or this is just DPG being all kinds of shitty. No hunting in their ISO I don't think they are even trying.

Spoiler: Farside22 -- Town
You don't get more town than Farside...Just wow. All the pushing all the questions. If all town played like you scum would be fucking scared every single game.

Spoiler: Yume -- WTF
Mostly can be covered by my Titus rant.
What is really unique is they are posting more than their other games of either alignment and haven't replaced out yet. Yay. Please keep that up Yume.

HOWEVER:

If you are town then McMenno is town by association because ye be crumbing something or faking it.

Spoiler: mathblade -- TOWN (duh)
The towniest town to ever town

Spoiler: Reasonably Rational (Cerberus v666 + Drixx) -- Town
Already said this in the thread. RR seems to be one of the few people using their brain. This is Drixx town. 304 really sealed it up for me. Whoever did that to Firebringer agrees with RR's assesment there. The fact that Firebringer had some weird removal of the game thing makes RR very likely town. 3452 about not rushing the day RR is very consistent in that regard. Consistency (not in reads but in beliefs) and logic is something I look for in town reads. RR is very likely town.

Spoiler: grapes -- TOWN
Having had a chance to fucking read, I can see where Farside22 gets their town read of grapes from. I was a bit panicky on grapes joining the wagon. They are indeed analyzing the game. I only saw through the first few posts and the end. Didn't get a chance to see the pushes that made up the majority of their ISO. THIS IS WHY YOU LET PEOPLE FUCKING READ.

Spoiler: mastin2 -- WTF
You are a hypocrite. Pure and simple

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p8349472

There you call bullshit on your opinion that people can be confirmed town to each other and when I push and doubt I'm scum for doing so. I don't trust Almost50's and Shiro's push of each other but Mastina is not hypocritical twice. Something is off here. I would say someone cop Mastina to ease my fears but since you are a claimed miller. *sigh*

You post hypocritical statements like "I have no reads" and "My reads are OMGUS".

You've either gone so far that you've eaten Titus cake that you will do ANYTHING to see me flip or you are scum.
Let me be painfully clear.

Mastina you are better than this. If you are town go for a walk around the block. Go run a mile. Go do something anything that is not this game.

Spoiler: Not Chara -- Town lean
Mainly 2357 and 2512 give me those good town feelings. I also like 2523 supports the Almost50+Shiro theory.

Spoiler: Kraskaeaque (kraska77 + lyncanfire) -- SCUM
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p8319915

If Almost50+Shiro are scum this is almost certainly scum with them along with the fake outrage.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p8340020

Plus blatant rolefishing.

Spoiler: killthestory -- TOWN
I think I finally figured out how to read KTS. 1724 is genuine.

Spoiler: McMenno -- TOWN
3330 and Their push of Shiro and how they are doing it makes them likely unaligned with Shiro therefore town. Also agree with 3306

Spoiler: TheFuzzylogic99 -- Strong Lean town
Hopefully they get the message....

THEY LEAN TOWN BECAUSE REASONS.

Spoiler: SnarkySnowman -- Null lean town
Doesn't post anything useful. Hops onto Sircakez's and my wagon.

Needs to fucking play. What little push he had on Almost50 is good.

Spoiler: Creature -- TOWN
Between their push of SirCakes and then Almost50 they are very likely town.

Spoiler: randomidget -- TOWN LEAN
Limited posting so can't confirm it but I think Random is town. Needs to be on more to see if I can confirm that hunch.

Spoiler: TheWayItEnds -- NULL
I actually agree with Titus on TWIE which is scary NULL read.

Spoiler: Firebringer -- TOWN
I could use some dragon hugs :( Can I get some free hugs before I'm mislynched?

Spoiler: Overall Thoughts
I cannot shake this feeling that Titus and Yume are scum together and Mastina is along for the ride. Like I know that everyone's going to ignore this as ramblings of a crazy person but ughhhhhhhhhhhhh the shadiness abound. Shivers.

All my other reads are from piecing together the ISOs and events but ughhhhhhh ewwwwww disgusting.

I have too many scumreads leading me to believe that the triangle thing is paranoia. I'd push either Almost50 or Shiro with all the power I had but OMG keep that trio in mind if either flips town. Lynch the fuck out of Shiro.

LYNCH ALMOST50 AND SHIRO WHEN I FLIP TOWN

Sorry no post links ran out of time to put them back in and it's 10 minutes before 8. Jesus so many fucking posts.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5261 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Now I am driving home and will respond to inquiries after I get home.

If you can't decide which first start with Shiro.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5262 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i can't give dragon hugs right now.
The more I think about it the more I think if someone gets bubbles they can't be killed but they are vanilized kind of like jail or+vanilizer.
Anyways i am kind of just here now.

Wishing I could ally chat with shiro.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5263 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Titus »

@Math, talk more on creature. I have them as scum.

This game isn't anyone who disagrees with me is scum. Am I calling Mastina scum? Nope.

Your reads look more like you trying to turn Almost, Shiro and me against each other than substance.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5264 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I also really think shiro is town based on interactions with farside btw.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5265 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5263, Titus wrote:@Math, talk more on creature. I have them as scum.

This game isn't anyone who disagrees with me is scum. Am I calling Mastina scum? Nope.

Your reads look more like you trying to turn Almost, Shiro and me against each other than substance.
You called me scum yesterday mostly from disagreeing with you.
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5266 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5265, Firebringer wrote:

I suspected you, because you made no sense but even then it was moonlogic to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5267 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I make the most sense ever
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5268 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5266, Titus wrote:

I suspected you, because you made no sense but even then it was moonlogic to me.
Suspected nc, suspected creature, still doing that one, suspect cool, me, Fire, math, kling.
Basically anyone that calls you scum.
Wow omgus
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5269 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 5260, MathBlade wrote:The fact that Firebringer had some weird removal of the game thing makes RR very likely town.
Explain this like I'm 5.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5270 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5269, grapes wrote:
In post 5260, MathBlade wrote:The fact that Firebringer had some weird removal of the game thing makes RR very likely town.
Explain this like I'm 5.
I would like this explanation also but in 10 year old version
Show

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5271 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5236, Klingoncelt wrote:Peridot is the only Gem character being used as a dummy player in this game. Internet usage is merely flavor. Dummy characters are likely Scum.
Ok, let me be blunt: Why do you think Peridot is a dummy player as opposed to a real player slot? THAT is what I want to know.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5272 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5268, farside22 wrote:
In post 5266, Titus wrote:

Suspected nc, suspected creature, still doing that one, suspect cool, me, Fire, math, kling.
Basically anyone that calls you scum.
Wow omgus
Fire never called me scum.
I suspected Klingon for doing nothing. She OMGUSed. There are so many red flags there but indicators would scum be this bad.
NC I suspected for their reactions with RR/Creature and still a hair from Cakey interactions.
CoolDog I suspected for reasons laid out in the thread. Math has basically been off their rocker since Subin. Yume and Mastina scum. Really?

You have spouted so much bullshit and make it impossible to have a basic human conversation. Even now, you attempt to paint my scumreads as OMGUS when it's clearly not the case. You're forgetting also Kraska, or is that OMGUS too.

You're basically just selling this omg big proud Titus, fuck her she sucks. It makes it damn near impossible to communicate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5273 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5242, Titus wrote:I think day 4 allows for larger alignments.
Many a player are either hinting or explicitly advocating this, but I have nothing in my role PM to indicate such for me. It probably is a D4 ability for some though.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5274 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5273, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5242, Titus wrote:I think day 4 allows for larger alignments.
Many a player are either hinting or explicitly advocating this, but I have nothing in my role PM to indicate such for me. It probably is a D4 ability for some though.
First post, alliance rules.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”