Mini 479: Care Bears Mafia - Abandoned in Every Way.

Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by Kwanton »

vote bob

With the SK ded, I'm thinking mass claim to pick this game up.

Would be fun.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:42 pm

Post by Jex »

mod: prod everyone please
inactivity in this game is ridiculous.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by Kwanton »

I'm checking this once every couple days but I have absolutely nothing to say.

What does everyone think of a mass claim?
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:35 am

Post by Jex »

A mass roleclaim won't work because only 3 people ever talk. We would get their roles and no one else and have no way of making anyone claim.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Pianogwen81
Pianogwen81
Goon
Pianogwen81
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:52 pm

Post by Pianogwen81 »

I'm having massive problems with my schools network and stupid windows vista cutting my internet off all the freaking time :(

I hate windows vista!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I agree that a mass role claim would not be feasible when no one is participating. Plus the people who did claim would be a lot more vulnerable when so few are active in the game. This game is ridiculous. We need a deadline.

I still only really find Jex scummy from earlier play, but when no one else is posting in this game, it's kind of hard to get a read on anynone, so voting seems really pointless at this point. People please start freaking playing the game.
I am female. Do you really know any males named Gwen?
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:19 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Ack, sorry, I completely forgot about this game. I have a couple things to say - I'll try to get around to it soon.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

CTD's refusal to comment on Bob being roleblocked is scummy.
Bob700
Bob700
Townie
Bob700
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:31 pm

Post by Bob700 »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:CTD's refusal to comment on Bob being roleblocked is scummy.
You really are grabbing on what you can, eh?
Because everyone knows... Internet. Serious Business.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:35 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Bob700 wrote:You really are grabbing on what you can, eh?
That was a joke on the speed of this game.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:55 am

Post by Jex »

Bob700 wrote:
Haschel Cedricson wrote:CTD's refusal to comment on Bob being roleblocked is scummy.
I see you've chimed in, yet don't defend yourself from the accusations put against you. Why is that?
Bob700
Bob700
Townie
Bob700
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:01 am

Post by Bob700 »

Jex wrote:
Bob700 wrote:
I see you've chimed in, yet don't defend yourself from the accusations put against you. Why is that?
What accusations? All I am hearing are theories and guesses. Nobody directly thinks I am scum, they are just voting for me because there is nobody else to blame for anything.
Pianogwen81
Pianogwen81
Goon
Pianogwen81
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 am

Post by Pianogwen81 »

The fact that you have never actually defended yourself against accusations is scummy to people. You even admitted that you would vote for yourself. I have never in my entire life seen anyone say that on this webiste. Mafia or Townie. From a townie viewpoint, that is ridiculous, why would you say that, if you were actually pro-town? If you were mafia, I don't understand the response either? Do you actually even know how to play the game?

I'm sick of this taking forever.

For the reason stated above, I'm voting [/b]Vote: Bob6700[/b]
Pianogwen81
Pianogwen81
Goon
Pianogwen81
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 am

Post by Pianogwen81 »

oops that should be
vote: Bob700
Bob700
Bob700
Townie
Bob700
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:15 am

Post by Bob700 »

Pianogwen81 wrote:The fact that you have never actually defended yourself against accusations is scummy to people. You even admitted that you would vote for yourself. I have never in my entire life seen anyone say that on this webiste. Mafia or Townie. From a townie viewpoint, that is ridiculous, why would you say that, if you were actually pro-town? If you were mafia, I don't understand the response either? Do you actually even know how to play the game?

I'm sick of this taking forever.

For the reason stated above, I'm voting [/b]Vote: Bob6700[/b]
May I ask, what are the accusations? What do you want me to say? Ok, fine. I am not scum. I have defended myself. Also, I said I would vote myself as a joke. I was the only one who seemed to be acting "Scummy", so I made a dumb joke. Anyway. Allow me to say at this point, because of the way this wagon is going... You do not want to lynch me. I don't know how else to say it.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Okay, wow, I've really been neglecting this game.

First of all, I don't really like this Bobwagon. I do not like Bob's play so far, but it seems more like lazy town play than scum play to me. Pianogwen, I don't think the admission that he'd vote for himself is scummy. Based on my experience, I'm actually inclined to take it as a town tell. Now, perhaps I'm basing it too much off of my own experience, but I have said similar things before, and I've only ever said them when I feel I'm playing badly as town.

That said, you really need to start contributing, Bob. One-line posts are not good enough (although yes, I know I'm guilty of this at times). You can't just wait for other people to express opinions for you. I want real contribution. Even just a comment or two on each player in the game is a good start. I realise this is difficult due to the snail's pace of this game, but you need to give us something.

The person who
is
scum, however, is Haschel. His pushing of the Bob bandwagon seems very opportunistic - he's pushing it without really taking on any of the responsibility of making a real case while doing many of the same things as Bob (without the lazy-town feel I get from Bob).

Oh, and Bob, don't hint at your role if you're not actually going to claim - it generally helps the scum more than the town.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Bob700
Bob700
Townie
Bob700
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:31 pm

Post by Bob700 »

Sarcastro wrote: Oh, and Bob, don't hint at your role if you're not actually going to claim - it generally helps the scum more than the town.
I wasn't hinting. I was just saying, it just isn't the best idea to lynch me. Losing more Pro-town is not really advisable.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:19 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

It's kind of assumed that you're going to claim to be pro-town no matter what. Going out of your way to say that it's a bad idea to lynch you implies that there's a particular reason not to lynch you. I think you can see where I'm going with this, and I hope you can figure out why it might not be a good idea to imply anything about your role if you're not actually claiming.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:36 pm

Post by Jex »

Bob700 wrote:
Jex wrote:
Bob700 wrote:
What accusations? All I am hearing are theories and guesses. Nobody directly thinks I am scum, they are just voting for me because there is nobody else to blame for anything.
You were roleblocked last night, there was no kill last night. Coincidence? I don't know. But it's the best evidence we have to go on right now. This is why my vote is on you.
Bob700
Bob700
Townie
Bob700
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:59 am

Post by Bob700 »

Jex wrote:
Bob700 wrote:
Jex wrote:
Bob700 wrote:
You were roleblocked last night, there was no kill last night. Coincidence? I don't know. But it's the best evidence we have to go on right now. This is why my vote is on you.
Maybe you could have considered the fact that I am not scum, and did not have a killing night action? On top of that, there is a chance of another Roleblocking class that stopped the scum.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:13 am

Post by Jex »

Bob700 wrote:
Jex wrote:
Bob700 wrote:
Jex wrote:
Bob700 wrote:
Maybe you could have considered the fact that I am not scum, and did not have a killing night action? On top of that, there is a chance of another Roleblocking class that stopped the scum.
I've already said that there could be other reasons this happened. The doctor could have saved, you could have been roleblocked, mafia could have been roleblocked. It's all there. However, the roleblock, mixed with your sketchy behavior from before and today makes me think you're scum. There's nothing better to go on, no ones really playing this game, therefore my vote stays.
Bob700
Bob700
Townie
Bob700
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:58 pm

Post by Bob700 »

Jex wrote:
Bob700 wrote:
Jex wrote:
Bob700 wrote:
Jex wrote:
Bob700 wrote:
I've already said that there could be other reasons this happened. The doctor could have saved, you could have been roleblocked, mafia could have been roleblocked. It's all there. However, the roleblock, mixed with your sketchy behavior from before and today makes me think you're scum. There's nothing better to go on, no ones really playing this game, therefore my vote stays.
Ok, any other accusations?
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:00 am

Post by Kwanton »

I have none other than what everyone else has put forth.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:50 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Hi.

Various circumstances have lead to me not being able to access MS for a while, and I apologize.

But I am back now, and eager to get back into my games. I'll get up to speed ASAP.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:37 am

Post by MeMe »

Since mod/co-mod/players all seem to agree that this game isn't worth your time, I'm calling it.

Players are released.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:27 pm

Post by Kwanton »

sweet! BYE!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”