Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

My D1 Alliance with SC had the following content:

Format: Post #-Poster: paraphrased content.

0-Varsoon: Welcome, Day & Night chat, You can't be killed by normal killing actions, you posses an extra vote if both vote the same target (can't be the hammer vote).

1-A50: Tell me if this was a mistake and you're going to kill me. :P Enjoy the Event.

2-A50: Did you notice the double-vote thing?? It's also the same in Joy Ride, so we may have TWO extra votes at our disposal. If everybody in Joy Ride votes together that's SEVEN votes.

3-SC: Yeah, the extra votes are great. Better not use them randomly though.

4-A50: Agreed. You know full read lists isn't my style, but here goes:

{mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi}
{Sir Cakez, Foxbird, Skybird, Farside22, Firebringer}
{CooLDoG, Reasonably Rational, killthestory (jumps to top if confirmed IC), McMenno, SnarkySnowman}
{Everybody else} << Null
{Yume, Not Chara, kraskaesque}
{Nobody} << Stong Scum

Of course, these are subject to change. For instance, I'm not confident if my scum read on kraska is genuine. It could very well be due to her playstyle in general.

5-A50: Your lack of contribution here worries me. I wanted to be able to read you better and vice versa.

6-SC: Apologies. I wasn't at home for the day and haven't been all caught up. Why is Yume nullscum? And why is Obi top town?

I also want to ally with Mastin tomorrow as my role can protect her. She's scumreading me though, so I could use your backing here.

7-A50: As I said in Event thread; Obi is semi-confirmed bc of the Exposition opening post by Varsoon. he said Obi was "trustworthy". that bit couldn't have been put out there randomly, I don't think.

Yume is bc she confirmed Mastina too fast. I would've slept on it myself to see who will try to get rid of Mastina from the word go, and especially so when Mastina was already universally town read, so it looks like a thing scum would do for town cred.

8-SC: I read the OP, and I don't see how that makes Obi semi-confirmed. Also Mastina confirmed Yume through her role.

9-A50: You think Varsoon would say that about OWk out of nowhere? I think this was a result of an action or event, and my only concern would be the possibility of it being a scum ability, in which case it "may" be misleading info. Aside from that it could very well be that OWK is a modified IC of some sort.

Yume, I'm not fully updated on the matter. Could it be that Mastina's action only works on Town?? If that's the case then OK.

10-A50: You & Mastina.. we can see about that when we get closer to the deadline.

11-SC: Where does it say OWK is trustworthy? I don't see that.

12-SC: Found it. That's probably random stuff for flavor purposes. It also mentions KTS & Foxbird.

13-A50: I don't see how Mastina's ever going to change her read on you when you're pushing OWK with persistance. How about you ally with grapes as he proposed? That should clear you of any mishaps for the 2nd night in-a-row.

14-A50: Why did you pick me to ally with? What did you expect to gain and/or why do you think I needed protection?

15-SC: Obi is extremely scummy. I picked you bc my townreads were already taken, I didn't want to ally with someone useless. It had nothing to do with the protection tbh.

16-SC: I only started townreading you after we got allied, to be clear.

17:A50: Why are you sheeping KC on a vanity wagon FGS?? I would sheep NC over KC, if I didn't have my own reads that is. At least NC is active and engaging with most everyone. The problem is I'm suspicious of NC itself.

18-A50: How is NC's giving up townie? When YOU give up (as town) you tend to throw the towel. They are "still going to be around all night" and they "don't think they'll be lynched today". That's sowing doubt in the minds of the undecided.

also, there are endless attempts to get counter wagons going, and THAT is worrying. Sure enough, they're not all scum driven, but scum are for sure pushing some and waiting for one of them to take off. That includes the wagon on you, which was triggered by NC itself!!

19-SC: What is KC? When town give up they don't leave. They keep posting. Scum though will just leave. I -for one- get salty when I give up as town.

20-A50: KC= Klingoncelt.

21-SC: I didn't sheep her.

22-A50: Try to use your influence on FB to get him back in the Event PT and persuade him to vote Shiro with us. With FB & CD joining then you on top that wagon could be @ 9 votes instead of 4.

23-SC: Do I just outright tell him to get back in the PT?

24-A50: No idea. He's not being himself at all, and I'm starting to worry about the person he is IRL.

25-A50: Yo, man .. why is it everytime someone's trying to argue FOR you being town you turn the table on them and discredit their case yourself? you did that top me and to farside already. You're spitting in my face and telling me I can't read you for shit!!!

26-A50: Man, if you're scum -after all my hard defense on you- it'd be just like how you hard defended scum!me on my very first game here. If you're scum, consider us even. Just saying.

27-A50: Am I still BP here after Joy Ride has been disbanded?

28-SC: Bc I would feel bad being townread for the wrong reasons. Yes you are BP, until I'm dead.

29-Varsoon: Thread Locked with SC's lynch.

N.B. Wow, I thought that would be easy. It wasn't. I don't think I will do that to the Joy Ride PT as I initially intended.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3673, McMenno wrote:are you sure he isn't trying to figure out the game? you are really focusing on the L-2 comment it seems but the rest of his iso isn't half-bad

besides there are much scummier players like rr xk kc etc.
I'd call it inconsistent and with the latest post pretty fake.
Going from http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p8309722
To http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p8322137
That which doesn't indicate a strong town read on rr.
To this http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p8341317
Which is strangely aggressive and out of character.
As for xfyul I know I can't read the dude to save my life, Klingoncelt I have a light town read on and I feel comfortable with it currently.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3674, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3672, farside22 wrote:
In post 3670, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3667, farside22 wrote:
In post 3666, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3660, farside22 wrote:Oh and before I forget
Obi I'm not responding to another question till you respond to mine at this point.
Or get titus back in here.
I'll get Titus up. Eventually. She's usually available if I skype her.

Can you leave your questions you want her to answer?
Why is Shiro a town read?
That's all I want to know.
If she says POE you 2 can kiss my ass with the why can't you explain your town read on cakez shot right here and now.

Looks like I get to do random meta research.
Dreads more reseach.
Ok, I am here now Farside. Sorry I stepped out. I am not feeling 100% so I apologize if you cased Shiro and I ignored it in advance. The short version is that I think I know Shiro and they are town. Their pushes don't look fake. They aren't ironclad but I have so many scumreads pushing there is meh.

What Cakey townread? I never townread Cakey.
I was referring to you asking me to explain cakez town read.
Frankly.........
Sigh
I have nothing nice to say about your reason to town read shiro.
Especially after all the shit you gave me day 1 about my town read reasons.

Yah, that's about the nicest I'm going to be on the subject.
Is there a case on Shiro that I missed?
Yes.
Mostly meta but I stand by that push on a50 is weak and the sudden turn over after that.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3440, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3436, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3239, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@Farside/Almost, I do hope you stick around. I'm sorry that I wasn't clearer or that we didn't have effective communication yesterday. If you could give me feedback on how to get reasons from you to see where things went wrong, that'd be great. Same with you Almost. I respect you both and think you both are town.
I .. have no excuse for being a fool. 4th time Scum!SC tricks me. That said, I now have no clear reads AT ALL. Most of my reads were centered around the idea Cakez was TOWN. Of course, those who kept pushing him despite resistance are now as good as confirmed town to me, but I'm talking about others (i.e. the Majority of players).

I think I'll just shut up and just sheep you and Mastina. Just tell me where to vote and I'll do it.
You see. This is the last thing I want. I want to be fought on my scumreads. I want to have them tested. That's how I verify them. Scum can easily hide in sheeping conftown.

Go out and find me scum. That's what I want. Even if we wind up disagreeing, I'm not going to automatically scumread you for it.

When my reads are untested, that removes a failure mechanicsm, particularly if there's some fact I don't know.
As I said, I am on the rebound/bounce back process phase. I will be back to normal soon. I'm jhust trying to reassess my reads bc some serious damage has been done to them due to the shenanigans of D1.

I'm back to scum reading Shiro (obviously) and I'm skeptical about DGB too. I think DGB was trying to start a vanity wagon to avoid the SC wagon towards the end of the day. Add Farside and her destroying my event resulting in FB getting killed/stranded/isolated .. or whatever happened to him that would probably not have happened if Joy Ride was still on, and you get 3 suspects that I think have more than an 80% probability of containing -at least- one scum in them.

I'm still not cool with the likes of Not Chara or Creature either, but I will try to not do pre-flip association much further. Like, it didn't look like NC & far are scum together, but I'm reassessing that as well.

I'll keep on reading, and seeing what other stuff I could find. Mastina's fairly confident farside is town, and I can see both sides of the argument, but I can't bring myself to fully trust farside myself.

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Killthestory »

yo im down to lynch almost
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 3593, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3592, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 3303, Varsoon wrote:
To be clear, I will be using the :right: mark to directly show what happened due to an Event from now on.
If something doesn't have that :right: mark, then it happened due to other actions taken.
I'm going to go back and edit the previous phase's event to be this way.
great modding
In post 3545, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3521, Reasonably Rational wrote:[There's literally someone who is declaring intent to unilaterally END the day after less than 24 hours, and I'm practically begging people to work on the big problem coming for the finale.
And the thing is.
While I acknowledge that this scum event is indeed a threat.
While I acknowledge that a scum event like this is something ideally dealt with.

It's still mechanics.
And I know what Varsoon thinks about game mechanics, because I know what (almost) every moderator thinks of mechanics, him included:
They're meant to enhance the play of the game.

Not replace it.

What you're doing is an appeal to fear. "Ooh, this big scary mechanics thing is a huge threat". No doubt it is indeed a threat.
But you're missing the picture.
It's still not scumhunting.
It's not the part of the game, which is actually a fundamental part of the game.

So that's why you got so many votes.
Mechanics aren't at the center of this game. Scumhunting is. And they are scumhunting you.
Any time we spend on mechanics is extra, is time we spend using the extras we've been given, to counter the extras scum were given.
It's a luxury, not a necessity. One day, ten days, makes no difference.
Holy shit this is so fucking stupid. Mastin how do you even confbias this hard. You are literally refusing to acknowledge anything RR is saying as right.
VOTE: farside
I will follow RR to the death.
ILU random.

I was gonna suggest we ally if I don't end up dead today, but just realized we need some things cleared up real quick.

@Varsoon: can slots with only passive abilities forgo their actions? If so, will this have an effect on their passive at all? Basically, if someone with an active ability is allied to someone without an active ability, is the person with the active ability capping their contribution to 1 point?

If the answer to this question is that those without actives can't contribute, then allying for the purpose of scumhunting needs to stop for those of us who have active climax phase actions. Those slots should ally only with their strongest town reads, to minimize the number of slots with active powers that will have their sacrifice compromised by an alliance with scum.

If it doesn't matter, then we still need to be cautious, but not as much so.

-Cerb
I think that it isn't worth outing who has active abilities
In post 3624, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3360, Shiro wrote: HINT: Maybe it had to do with the joyride and him being town amids scum. Just a thought you guys. Just a thought. Almost did say there would be an event at night from it.
In post 3360, Shiro wrote:almost did say he wanted somethign to succeed from there and next day the universal townread member of it disappears
Every single post I read from you makes me want to strangle you not with a rope, but with barbed wire.

1- Joy Ride was DISSOLVED before the day ended, and thus there was NO night event resulting from it.

2- FARSIDE dissolved Joy Ride, not FB.

3- If I was scum with Far, she wouldn't have dissolved my event, would she? You would think scum would have the decency to pre-plan together before they triggered an event. You'd also think they'd convene and pick the members of their own event.

4- IF the event was handpicked by scum, and it had an effect on some town player who would have to be on it for the effect to take place, you would think scum would go for some STRONG town player. Someone who would be a threat to the scum team regardless. FB only revealed his role during the Exposition phase (i.e. after the event was already on). You'd think Mastina, Obi or even RR would've been picked in there for the kill (since that's what you're implying it did).

5- The name of the event ALONE should make it clear it's a TOWN event.

6- If you missed that, the event had NO EFFECT on the stress level. Scum event tend to up the stress level.

7- You're whole argument (and -in fact- every other argument you make) is so dumb I have nothing to respond to. I only use sarcasm and humour to avoid outright calling you a shrimp.

8- The only think keeping me from voting you now and picking up on my tunnel from yesterday is the lack of confidence in all my reads from before as a result of the SC flip. I'm working on it though, and I think that I WILL end up voting you again and again and again until you're gone.

9- Being stupid is a privilege. Some just abuse it.
dude back the fuck up that was scompletely uncalled for
In post 3649, farside22 wrote:
In post 3647, McMenno wrote:honestly rr just kind of appeared cakez' scumreads and he was saying they were scum but he wasn't really pushing there

I am currently of the opinion that dgb is a likely traitor candidate

farside is town

honestly I haven't really read much of rr's latest posts

Maybe I can get a moment of your time.
What did you think of random's comment this day game?
I told skybird it seems like someone trying hard to wk RR for town points.
this is what happens when I get behind. I'm still trying to figure out the game I'm just struggling to post about it.
In post 3662, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3659, farside22 wrote:
McMenno wrote:
In post 3653, McMenno wrote:
In post 3651, farside22 wrote: I meant to do an iso of the dude, I'll put it on my to do list.
his iso is
4 posts so you'll be done very quickly
ebwop
Welcome to my world, with constant interuption and things that come up. I just have to remind myself to do something on paper. I'm weird that way.

McMenno wrote:
In post 505, Randomnamechange wrote:
Menno and TWIE
rando doing fuck all as per usual
would you believe that I am townreading him
Why?
Like out of all the stuff he is frivolous stuff.
Then there was the time with Cakez and all he said was this?
In post 2719, Randomnamechange wrote:That will be Cakez at L-2. I would like to vote him but don't want L-1 just yet. I definitely agree with the comments about him in Soccer Spirits
That's typically scum behavior 101.

EBWOP: I'll work on that RR. I have someone bugging me to play a game right now.

No worries, take you time. I know I am.

Also, random is being random. He's being lynchbait instead of helpful, but he IS lynchbait. Granted, i don't think I've ever seen him as scum, but this has all the hallmarks of what I've come to expect from him as town.

-Cerb
Tbf it is very rare I get mislynched. I'm completely mislynch bait but somehow talk my way out of getting lynched more or less every time.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:12 am

oh yeah forgot to say we should ally RR.
you suck randomidget
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3444, farside22 wrote:I still think Shiro and snarky are scum.
Cooldog and RR.

That's pretty much were I'm at.
I'll lynch Shiro, and to a much lesser degree CD out of those 4. Snarky is meh, and I can't help but town read the RR slot.

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:17 am

Post by McMenno »

hey, I've seen you get mislynched... :^)

also cut down the quotes to the parts that are relevant please

@Almost creature is town
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:18 am

that lynch at the end of Summer was complete BS. We were literally conf town.
you suck randomidget
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3682, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3444, farside22 wrote:I still think Shiro and snarky are scum.
Cooldog and RR.

That's pretty much were I'm at.
I'll lynch Shiro, and to a much lesser degree CD out of those 4. Snarky is meh, and I can't help but town read the RR slot.
I'm coming around on my rr read. Still have research pending.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3456, Reasonably Rational wrote:Because we're TOWN and our event requires STRESS +1 or higher. We couldn't trigger it last night.
To be clear; this is one more reason why I think RR is town. My own event (Joy Ride) required a +1 stress level to be triggered. It had a priority level of 2, and would have been suppressed by events of priority 1 (or 2 if I lost a tie-break). In essence, I know there's at least one event that would've prevented me my Joy Ride from being triggered if that was also triggered, and I believe it to be RR's.

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:30 am

Post by grapes »

In post 3686, Almost50 wrote:To be clear; this is one more reason why I think RR is town. My own event (Joy Ride) required a +1 stress level to be triggered. It had a priority level of 2, and would have been suppressed by events of priority 1 (or 2 if I lost a tie-break). In essence, I know there's at least one event that would've prevented me my Joy Ride from being triggered if that was also triggered, and I believe it to be RR's.
And that means it's town because...?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

@random: yeah, I don't think people should ANNOUNCE these things, but those with actives should keep it in mind when deciding who to ally, just wanted it to be something theyre actually thinking about instead of just allying using whatever goals they had before.
-Cerb

Pedit: A50, your reasoning is wrong. First of all, I'm pretty sure *higher* numbers mean high priority, but we should totally conform that with Varsoon. Second, my event is a 0, so it coexists with any other events. :)

@Varsoon: Which takes priority if both are triggered simultaneously, a priority 1 event or a priority 2 event?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:36 am

A50, can you please tell me when posts 13/14 happened in your pt with SC.
Kts: anything else to share?

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Yume »

Anyone interested in allying with me for the next day phase?
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:43 am

Yume, why have you disappeared from our pt? :(

-Cerb
Show

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Yume »

Well, I am unsure what to say in there.
Show

Mah best game

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Yume »

Besides, you have no right to say that, considering you didn't even post in it initially.
Show

Mah best game

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:47 am

We usually post in PTs as our mains Yume, so people know which of us is talking easily. We didn't have access. I just got access on my main account this morning, for example.

~Drixx
Show

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Yume »

How about this, I'll post more if you agree to help me stop Cluster.
Show

Mah best game

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:54 am

In post 3695, Yume wrote:How about this, I'll post more if you agree to help me stop Cluster.
Check the PT.

~D
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:55 am

In post 3695, Yume wrote:How about this, I'll post more if you agree to help me stop Cluster.
Lol, that's a given considering we've basically spent a bunch of time talking about the important of organizing properly to stop this.

And I only didn't post in there for the first what, 30 minutes of the day phase?

-Cerb
Show

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3472, mastin2 wrote:Eventually, I want you to vote Reasonably Rational.
Not gonna happen. I mean, you can't have your cake and eat it too. You explicitly threatened to lynch me if I sheeped you (which I don't really if it happens anyway, ftr), and then you tell me to vote a town read of mine in the very next line?

RR has been screaming they handed us the SC lynch on a silver platter. I would tend to disagree, but only partially. I'd credit the SC lynch to OWK's insane tunneling (insane here is not the right word, bc Sc DID flip scum after all), but -on the other hand- Cerb DID go through the SC ISO point by point. The fact CERB did not come to the conclusive conclusion that SC was scum is IRRELEVANT, bc DRIXX did. I would've suspected Cerb was trying to discern the SC wagon rather than push it forward had his analysis been used by "someone else". But the fact is Drixx IS Cerb, Cerb IS Drixx for all practical purposes in this game. They're the same slot. They have the same role PM. They act like (and are treated as) one entity. One head did the work, the other came to the final conclusion, so the SLOT both made a case and concluded SC was scum. That's one more reason why I'm reading RR as TOWN.

So, MY conclusion is RR is NOT the lynch we're looking for. Just let them be for today, and see what comes out of their proposed event. Let's not forget many TOWN player will need to forfeit their own night action for the GOOD us all, and that a very nasty SCUM event has been triggered already, so I can hardly think of anything worse that could happen to us.

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:58 am

Post by grapes »

I disagree that RR pushed cakes at all.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”