Micro 643: Desperation Day (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:22 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 189, keyenpeydee wrote:rb, well i did an iso read and gotta say I'm actually surprised that her vote still stays on mas y menos despite saying you're a strong lynch candidate which is kinda alarming for me.

VOTE: xyzzy

Care to explain why rb is a strong lynch candidate? Make it detailed.

And I'm sorry for voting you, rb because I just don't like what you're doing rn. Explain it would get me replaced but Imma trust you now. And also, I did a xyzzy iso so I don't quite sheep you.
You move of a vote that's allegedly based off of a strong meta reason to vote someone based off of 1 thing you don't like. And it's not even actually scummy. You make it seem like people can't have multiple scum reads. What's wrong with wanting someone lynched and thinking someone else is scummy enough to deserve a lynch as well?
In post 192, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 191, BlackStar wrote:@key It's beginning to look like you just jump on whichever wagon is gaining momentum
It's my play style. I'm voting her to force her to answer the damn question. And I'll decide if I'll keep voting her than unvoting.
In post 193, keyenpeydee wrote:And if she answers, I'll decide...

EBWOP
You said that and then didn't reply at all when you actually got an answer. You don't even need to vote someone to get them to answer a question. Those last 2 posts (I guess they're technically 1 post) felt overly dramatic and like you were trying way to hard to justify your vote. What's even more ridiculous is that you started acting serious about this and then immediately moved back to the mas wagon in your next post. So you voted one scum read and then voted his scum read. Then you moved off that wagon and voted for that scum read's scum read. You're all over the place...
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:27 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

I didn't clearly stated Post 97.

And the fact that I unvoted rb is because

1) I could push a lynch without breaking the rules.
2) I realized my reason is pointless

I don't want to clearly explain my vote on rb without breaking the rules so I'm sorry.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:28 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 215, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 214, rb wrote:Key: are you okay with Mas lynch?
I'm okay with lynching Mas. I gotta say i kinda agree with what Comparing Realities say. Since the early game, I really suspect him though and my gut feeling says he's scum. I can't read him. Well, my read is like he's too scummy to be town.

And I believe when CR made a wall post that basically 50% of it is all about Mas, Mas voted CR which struck me. And since xyzzy doesn't want to answer my question, She can be lynched D3 and we'll win. But rn, Mas is a good lynch for D1.

I know, I'm putting Mas at L-1 but we need things moving.
VOTE: Mas Y Menos
You've scum read mas this whole time yet barely said anything about him? Seems legit... And then you go on to imply that if someone makes a post about you and you vote them back it can only be OMGUS and that mad must be scum because of this. Oh, xyzzy didn't answer the question? Then it makes even less sense for you to not pressure her for an answer. And I don't know how you can come to the conclusion that not answering a question = scum. I notice that you said "If we lynch xyzzy day 3 we'll win". That leads me to believe you're saying we'll mislynch on the first 2 days. If you believe that strongly that X is scum why wouldn't you leave your vote on her and keep pushing for her lynch?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:29 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 226, keyenpeydee wrote:I didn't clearly stated Post 97.

I don't want to clearly explain my vote on rb without breaking the rules so I'm sorry.
You could explain without specifically talking about current games. Talk about things you don't like about him in this game
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:29 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

I couldn't push lynch*

EBWOP
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:30 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 228, BlackStar wrote:
In post 226, keyenpeydee wrote:I didn't clearly stated Post 97.

You could explain without specifically talking about current games. Talk about things you don't like about him in this game
"2) I realized my reason is pointless"
Show
Games that I modded:

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:31 am

Post by BlackStar »

Sorry for clogging up the thread

P-edit: okay. But that just makes me more sure that you're just voting for anyone
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:36 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

You're suspicions against me are accurate but sorry, I'm town.
Show
Games that I modded:

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:20 am

Post by xyzzy »

In post 189, keyenpeydee wrote:Care to explain why rb is a strong lynch candidate? Make it detailed.
sorry for missing this question earlier

I don't feel as strongly about rb now, because I think the explanation given for the whole skimming wall posts thing was reasonable (and I'll be the first to admit that I completely missed ). rb hasn't done anything that really screams "town" to me but also doesn't seem so much like scum now.

this isn't related to the actual game, but rb, you don't have anything listed under the "pronoun" section of your account profile--what do you prefer?
Mas y Menos
Mas y Menos
Goon
Mas y Menos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Mas y Menos »

In post 213, rb wrote:Mas, thoughts on this wagon? I have some, but you're the one at risk so I want you to say it first.
Well I think its kind of funny both my scumreads are now on my wagon.
I think this game is simple enough as XYZ and Key being the scum team.

Everyone else by default is town.

~Mas Y
Hydra of Firebringer and Mcmenno
Mas y Menos
Mas y Menos
Goon
Mas y Menos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Mas y Menos »

In post 168, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 158, keyenpeydee wrote:I don't like what you are doing, rb.
{deleted: ongoing games discussion — callforjudgement}
Plus, your arguments are plain non sense. Why? It doesn't involve scum hunting; You're arguing about CR's wall post which is meh; Can you explain more clearly why are you voting for xyzzy?

If you don't like this game, consider replacing out.

VOTE: rb

That looks like you're alluding to an ongoing game. Please stay well away from any mention of ongoing games; just because you don't say their name, that doesn't necessarily mean it's impossible for people to work out what you mean (and if you
want
people to work out what you mean, you're pretty much talking about the game directly). — callforjudgement
Like if XYZ is scum, this looks like a chainsaw vote.

~Mas Y
See this?
Remember it Day 2.

~Mas Y
Mas y Menos
Mas y Menos
Goon
Mas y Menos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Mas y Menos »

In post 184, BTD6_maker wrote:Null-weak Town: RB, Comparing Realities
Null: Blackstar, Gamma Emerald
Nullscum: Keyenpeydee, Xyzzy
Weak scum: Mas y Menos,Alchemist21

Does this help?
Yeah, I think this is town.

~Mas Y
Mas y Menos
Mas y Menos
Goon
Mas y Menos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Mas y Menos »

In post 189, keyenpeydee wrote:rb, well i did an iso read and gotta say I'm actually surprised that her vote still stays on mas y menos despite saying you're a strong lynch candidate which is kinda alarming for me.

Care to explain why rb is a strong lynch candidate? Make it detailed.

And I'm sorry for voting you, rb because I just don't like what you're doing rn. Explain it would get me replaced but Imma trust you now. And also, I did a xyzzy iso so I don't quite sheep you.
Pretty sure this was attempt to create distance.

~Mas Y
Mas y Menos
Mas y Menos
Goon
Mas y Menos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Mas y Menos »

In post 215, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 214, rb wrote:Key: are you okay with Mas lynch?
I'm okay with lynching Mas. I gotta say i kinda agree with what Comparing Realities say. Since the early game, I really suspect him though and my gut feeling says he's scum. I can't read him. Well, my read is like he's too scummy to be town.

And I believe when CR made a wall post that basically 50% of it is all about Mas, Mas voted CR which struck me. And since xyzzy doesn't want to answer my question, She can be lynched D3 and we'll win. But rn, Mas is a good lynch for D1.

I know, I'm putting Mas at L-1 but we need things moving.
VOTE: Mas Y Menos
This reasoning makes no sense again.
The player qualifies our vote by gut, but then explains it by CR reasoning.
So which is it? Was it by gut or were you convinced by CR?

You voted XYZ and think he is scummy of some sorts based on a question yet he is first one on my wagon do you consider that at all? No, it was there to create distance.

Jesus, who has a townread on this slot?

VOTE: Key

No idea if we were already voting him, but this has to go.

~Mas Y
Mas y Menos
Mas y Menos
Goon
Mas y Menos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Mas y Menos »

Going to talk to Mcmenno, but like I am very confident on my scumreads at this point.
XYZ sucks as a player but this isn't same as other games I don't think. In those he reasonably tried to sort players, even if he sucked at it, this its not present at all.
Key is just terrible either way from all his actions but I am not letting his actions slide just based on them being a newb.

~Mas Y
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:07 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

While I do feel that Mas y Menos is currently my strongest scumread, Mas does have a point. While Xyzzy and Keyenpeydee are both only nullscum, this is because in my opinion they are both more likely to be scum together and less likely to be scum with someone else.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I like Black Star's case on Key and it makes sense. I could compromise on xyzzy if I had to, but I'd still prefer the BTD lynch to xyzzy.

Fire's reaction to L-1 here should leave no doubt that they're Town. He'd be trolling at this point rather than trying to get out serious thoughts on the game.

VOTE: keyenpeydee

@Mas y menos, why do you think BTD is solid Town? What am I missing here?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:19 am

Post by rb »

Have to shoot to work, will post when I get home later.

@xyzzy I have no pronoun preference you use whatever you want.
Mas y Menos
Mas y Menos
Goon
Mas y Menos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Mas y Menos »

In post 67, Mas y Menos wrote:it would be funny if we self hammered ourselves right now

more fodder for that md thread

~Menos
~Menos
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:09 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 233, xyzzy wrote:
In post 189, keyenpeydee wrote:Care to explain why rb is a strong lynch candidate? Make it detailed.

I don't feel as strongly about rb now, because I think the explanation given for the whole skimming wall posts thing was reasonable (and I'll be the first to admit that I completely missed ). rb hasn't done anything that really screams "town" to me but also doesn't seem so much like scum now.

this isn't related to the actual game, but rb, you don't have anything listed under the "pronoun" section of your account profile--what do you prefer?
You finally got your answer, Key. Thoughts?
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:21 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 244, BlackStar wrote:

She still feels scummy. She said rb is a strong lynch candidate and later says, "I don't feel as strongly about rb now.. etc etc" which is kinda alarming. I've been going back and forth with Mas y Menos because they don't like they're serious which on my read is too scummy to be scum.

So, who should I vote for? I think it's xyzzy.

UNVOTE:
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:23 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 241, Alchemist21 wrote:I like Black Star's case on Key and it makes sense. I could compromise on xyzzy if I had to, but I'd still prefer the BTD lynch to xyzzy.

Fire's reaction to L-1 here should leave no doubt that they're Town. He'd be trolling at this point rather than trying to get out serious thoughts on the game.

VOTE: keyenpeydee

@Mas y menos, why do you think BTD is solid Town? What am I missing here?
Why this post is scummy?

1.) Sheeped BlackStar
2.) Prefers BTD lynch but votes for me.

If you prefer BTD lynch, Then push for it. Don't sheep BlackStar.
Show
Games that I modded:

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:26 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 245, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 244, BlackStar wrote:

She still feels scummy.
She said rb is a strong lynch candidate and later says, "I don't feel as strongly about rb now.. etc etc" which is kinda alarming.
I've been going back and forth with Mas y Menos because they don't like they're serious which on my read is too scummy to be scum.

So, who should I vote for? I think it's xyzzy.

UNVOTE:
Why is it alarming?
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:26 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

My reads:

Scum:
Xyzzy - nullscum
Mas y menos - nullscum
Alchemist - nullscum

Town:
Blackstar - pretty town. I like his suspicion on me. Yep it's true.
Rb - null town (I'm still going back and forth)
CR - Null town
Gamma - null town
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:28 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

@BlackStar

It's because she says rb is a strong lynch candidate. I asked her why? She says, "I don't feel as strongly about rb now.. etc etc". Which It's questionable that her strong read on him just disappeared.

@xyzzy, Why did your strong read disappear?
Show
Games that I modded:

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”