Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Wingback »

In post 1523, Elyse wrote:VOTE: Wingback

He just scumslipped

He said that me being at L-1 and Egg not hammering means that Egg is town

But if he was actually town he would realize that Egg and I could be scumbuddies

It has to be Wingback
I'm operating with the assumption that Math is scum. I don't think Egg and you are scumbuddies. I never claimed as such.

In fact, I explitly said that you and Egg are one-town/one-scum. It was just a matter of which. Now it's confirmed that it's you.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Wingback »

Elyse's arguments don't hold any water. KTS is voting her and BBMolla said she was scum. You are the only one claiming that she's argued better and that's most likely because you've been in the game from the beginning and Elyse crafted her game around you to get you to townread her, and possibly because I spent a good portion of D3 pushing you.

Look at the game from an unbiased standpoint. If you're trying to decide which way you are leaning between me and Elyse, look at the amount of sheer man-hours I put into reading you. Calling you scum, then second-guessing my read based on your responses, scumreading you again for that claim to vote yourself, finding a scumgame where you did just that, then reading over two hundred posts of an ISO you linked me, seeing that the catchup mode and calling scumteams is a feature of your townplay, then re-assessing that and deducing that you a) wouldn't so blatantly tie your buddy Masq to a townie, and b) you wouldn't show up with Blank at five votes and ask what's the case on him if you were scum with him, and then finally coming down to you as town and Mathblade/Elyse as a scumteam. I doubt any scum player on site would be able to fake that level of read development. Even now, I had misgiving about your posting until I saw Elyse's response to me and concluded that it was Elyse/Mathblade.

Contrast that with Elyse's read on you. She's just reading you as town because she needs you as an ally. When I posted my case on you, she pretended that I had some good points but kept townreading you encouraging me to bring up more points so it's set as a you vs me without Elyse committing to the argument. It's the easiest read ever.

Now, she's pointing out nonsensical stuff like "scumslips" when it was extremely obvious from context that I was trying to figure out which of was Mathblade's partner and that your non-hammer showed me that it was Elyse.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Elyse »

Which brings me back to my point from earlier.

If you are so sure that MathBlade is scum and BB/kts are town that you're willing to consider Egg conftown by not hammering me, you should've been voting MathBlade this entire day.

You're scum either way.

And stop acting like my Egg read has no validity. Just because I'm confident in it and didn't post a 95 page thesis about it doesn't mean it's any less valid than your read.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Elyse »

@BB and kts

I know this will probably fall on deaf ears but look at Wingback's play.

He said that he's so confident MathBlade is scum that he's willing to call Egg town for not hammering me. And yet he refuses to vote MathBlade. This is textbook scum play. Scumread your buddy but make up some bullshit excuse not to vote them. Except it's happening in MyLo and it'll cost us the game if you lynch me.

@Egg
I am willing to lynch MathBlade over Wingback today BUT Wingback scumslipped and there's a 1% chance it could be like BB or something.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1500, Wingback wrote:
In post 1495, Egg wrote:
Elyse wrote:It mostly pisses me off that the reason town is going to lose
^That feels genuine though. I might need to skim some Elyse LYLO games.
Knock yourself out. In reverse chronological order:
Reading her ISO backwards should give you a decent idea of what she can fake in LYLO.

Going over this made me realize that she can fake quite a lot of ATE as scum. In fact, she successfully fakes ATE in a good majority of her scumgames, and tends to be pretty abrasive in pushing her targets. Given she won 7/9 scumgames (maybe more if I missed any), the things you are calling genuine are completely non-alignment indicative.

That she won games in the past isn't a reason to vote her but it's a damn good reason I want this game solved here and now. So, if you are town, I need you to make that more obvious because given the gamestate, lynching Math isn't really going to win it for us. Whichever of you is town has a horrible misread and need to fix it.

For the most part, Elyse makes sense for the reasons I've listed out in all my walls today. But your fence-sitting sends off all kinds of alarms and I really need you to be as transparent as you can so I can solve this game.
For the record I didn't win 7/9

I won 9/9 but didn't make it to the end in 2
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Wingback »

@Egg;
re: ,
1. What I pointed out about Elyse is that she responded to my case on you in a scummy way which doesn't fit her personality as town. "Each game is different" is a response every player gives when a difference in their meta is noticed. But this one actually has alignment-relevant motivations. Scum have more reason to be more receptive and pleasant than town and Elyse responded to my case on you in a way that doesn't fit her natural persona as town.

2. A town player who had the same amount of confidence Elyse had in her scumread on Hoopla does not say that someone derailing that lynch is playing "spectacularly." Activity level doesn't make a player spectacular. Lynching scum does. When townies are having their pet lynches derailed, they get frustrated. That "spectacular" comment makes a whole lot more sense as scum buddying me trying to get me to vote Hoopla because I was having misgivings about her.

3. I'm not how you are missing my point here. If I'm scum with Mathblade, I would no lynch. Then we'd kill BBMolla. Then KTS votes Elyse and we blitz for the win. There is no "wifom" here because you, Egg would still be alive and BBMolla explicitly said Elyse was scum so him winding up dead wouldn't cause KTS to second-guess.
Nah, we make the hard decisions when we have more info. if you are considering bbmolla or killthestory as scum or an egg/elyse team, fine. But if you think math is the second scum regardless, vote there.
This is outdated at this point. It's Math/Elyse, no one else. I want Elyse first, then Math.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Wingback »

In post 1528, Elyse wrote:Which brings me back to my point from earlier.

If you are so sure that MathBlade is scum and BB/kts are town that you're willing to consider Egg conftown by not hammering me, you should've been voting MathBlade this entire day.

You're scum either way.

And stop acting like my Egg read has no validity. Just because I'm confident in it and didn't post a 95 page thesis about it doesn't mean it's any less valid than your read.
I have explained this point ten times already. Here it is a 11th time:

It doesn't matter if we lose today or tomorrow. I wanted to lynch the partner first because I want to give town the best chance of winning. Lynching Mathblade won't do anything to make us more likely to win. Lynching you makes Mathblade the auto-lynch tomorrow leading to a town win. I want to influence as many lynches as I can and the Mathblade lynch isn't one that I worry will be derailed.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Wingback »

@BBMolla,
pretty confident it's Elyse and Mathblade. Egg is wrongly townreading Elyse so hammer Elyse and we can get Mathblade tomorrow and it's a win.

If we lynch Mathblade, it's going to be a repeat of the same things all over again and I don't even know what Egg is going to do with his vote.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Elyse »

ORRRR

You're scum with MathBlaade and want to lynch me ftw

Makes much more sense
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Wingback »

Haha, if I were scum with Mathblade, I'd be voting her so I can look amazing once she's dead (you know like what you were doing before).

I'm more concerned Egg isn't going to vote you in 4P or 3P so want you dead now. Mathblade goes after and town wins.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Elyse »

You wouldn't look amazing considering EVERYONE thinks MathBlade is scum

Which is why it makes no sense he's not being lynched

Except maybe since you are scared of LyLo with me/Egg?
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Wingback »

I don't think "scared" is the right word but yeah, I think there's a decent chance Egg will vote whoever is in lylo that is not you. He might re-evaluate and re-read but eventually come to conclusion that Elyse was town and vote the other player. I don't want that to happen.

And it's completely silly that you keep asserting that my play here makes any sort of sense as scum when I could have voted no lynch, killed BBMolla, let KTS vote you and blitzed if I were scum with Math.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Elyse »

You're assuming kts is an idiot and would be immediately vote for me
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Wingback »

He wouldn't vote you immediately but he would eventually and BBMolla dying is no reason to reset that read given BBMolla was calling you scum all along.

He was voting you all of D3 and D4. Of course, he wouldn't be an idiot to vote you because you're scum.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Killthestory »

UNVOTE:
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Wingback »

Why are you unvoting?
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Wingback »

Elyse was at L-1. Put your vote back on and let BBMolla hammer.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Killthestory »

You marginalized my play into something that you would typically expect.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1542, Wingback wrote:Elyse was at L-1. Put your vote back on and let BBMolla hammer.
VOTE: Wingback
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Wingback »

In post 1543, Killthestory wrote:You marginalized my play into something that you would typically expect.
Wtf are you even talking about?

I don't care what your play is like given I have no intention of ever joining a game with you in it again.

Elyse and Mathblade are scum. Vote Elyse and lynch her. Then we lynch Mathblade and we win.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Killthestory »

Ah, I see. Threatening me with a potential blacklist because you don't like the play I exhibited just recently.

Now, why is that? Why would you feel so threatened by my vote?
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Wingback »

I'm not "threatened" by your vote or "threatening" you with a "blacklist." I never even used that word. Your "playstyle" isn't one I have any intention of putting up with so I'm not going to do my best to avoid you in the future.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Killthestory »

Mmhmm.

And why aren't we lynching confirmed scum Mathblade who you set up yesterday for a lynch instead of Elyse? I know you already said why, but it felt pretty dumb. Therefore, I just want the reasoning straight from you.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Wingback »

How is Mathblade confirmed scum?

My scumreads are Elyse and Mathblade. That doesn't "confirm" them as anything. Those are my reads that I got after thorough analysis of the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”