iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2295, Luna Fox wrote:Yeah and how convenient that he claimed the exact same (2-shot) limitation i did have, if there's scum in tevinter, then ABR is definitively scum getting info from them.
Every one of the roles is 2-shot, it even says in the first post that you can only be warden abilities twice.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 2292, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2290, Shiro wrote:I can confirm as a claimed mage that I am infact not a cop or investigative.

I truthfully wield the unstable explosion magic.

I target a nation and 3 of it's inhabitants die. Sadly I cannot control which ones are offed
Why claim this ;w;
To show my awesomeness. I can target antiva as well but even I am not safe. I can die by own unstable explosion.

Also I am joking
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2298, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2295, Luna Fox wrote:Yeah and how convenient that he claimed the exact same (2-shot) limitation i did have, if there's scum in tevinter, then ABR is definitively scum getting info from them.
Everyone appears to have that. If scum are getting information from the hood, it's YB.
:facepalm:
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2300, iraonavp wrote:
Every one of the roles is 2-shot, it even says in the first post that you can only be warden abilities twice.
That's what i get for not reading oops? ^^;;
Ok nvm then :P
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Foxbeebirdboy, please vote Shiro as the warden so we can kill multiple scum-aligned players...

Okay, never mind... :lol:
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2301, Shiro wrote:To show my awesomeness. I can target antiva as well but even I am not safe. I can die by own unstable explosion.

Also I am joking
I was getting worried this is one of those towns where everyone claims day 1 for the shits and giggles...
Foxbird + beeboy
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Are the x-shots supposed to be different?
Mine's also 2-shot, I just assumed everyone's was so that no one person could be warden forever.

p-edit: Ninja'd, but whatever.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Motoko and Scully »

I claim ScarletRage Mage.

I have the ability to fuck off and go mod things when annoyed. I think I've said all I need to here and in the hood. Ready for lynch.

~Titus
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2293, rb wrote:Why bother? Anything I say in the public thread is just gonna result in Titus throwing shade at me if it has anything to do with any of her precious townreads. This game is literally the least fun I've ever had because I can't even fucking scumhunt without having to endure being endlessly misrepped by her. That's why I've been so insulting, because I asked her MULTIPLE times to please RE-READ what she's talking about and she's just like, "ner ner caught scum ner ner!"

She's made associative tells pre-game and pre-flip and she's confbiasing SO FUCKING HARD right now, which is why I think it's imperative every single player completely ignores everything she says. Fuck, if you want to lynch me just to show how objectively shit her associative tells and assumptions are then go ahead. I'm struggling to even care about this game which is why I'm sheeping beeboy. He's one of the only people I can see not confbiasing and making actual sense. If he's scum and I'm sheeping scum that's 100% the town's fault for being as utterly nonsensical and awful as they are right now.
I don't know how you guys can scum read RB here...
Foxbird + beeboy
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2305, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2301, Shiro wrote:To show my awesomeness. I can target antiva as well but even I am not safe. I can die by own unstable explosion.

Also I am joking
I was getting worried this is one of those towns where everyone claims day 1 for the shits and giggles...
To be fair there's been 5 claims so we're 33% there.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2308, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:I don't know how you guys can scum read RB here...
I am not actually, idk why Titus is scumreading him either.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:45 pm

In post 2308, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2293, rb wrote:Why bother? Anything I say in the public thread is just gonna result in Titus throwing shade at me if it has anything to do with any of her precious townreads. This game is literally the least fun I've ever had because I can't even fucking scumhunt without having to endure being endlessly misrepped by her. That's why I've been so insulting, because I asked her MULTIPLE times to please RE-READ what she's talking about and she's just like, "ner ner caught scum ner ner!"

She's made associative tells pre-game and pre-flip and she's confbiasing SO FUCKING HARD right now, which is why I think it's imperative every single player completely ignores everything she says. Fuck, if you want to lynch me just to show how objectively shit her associative tells and assumptions are then go ahead. I'm struggling to even care about this game which is why I'm sheeping beeboy. He's one of the only people I can see not confbiasing and making actual sense. If he's scum and I'm sheeping scum that's 100% the town's fault for being as utterly nonsensical and awful as they are right now.
Hiplop did the same exact thing to me and was scum. Whenever he was called onto make content, he just started drama instead. Worse yet, some people actually called it a good scumgame.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Anyway, I'm heading off for now. It's almost 2:00 AM here.

Try not to spawn 20 more pages for me to read, and in return I shall try to appear earlier so they can be read as they come.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I know, that's why I asked Mokoto and Scully...

I still am leaning town-aligned on them, because if you are constantly on the receiving end of the discrediting, it might be harder to read them objectively.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:46 pm

In post 2313, iraonavp wrote:

I know, that's why I asked Mokoto and Scully...

I still am leaning town-aligned on them, because if you are constantly on the receiving end of the discrediting, it might be harder to read them objectively.
Yes, which is why they should stop.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2314, Motoko and Scully wrote:Yes, which is why they should stop.
????
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by rb »

:facepalm:
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2306, Radical Rat wrote:
Are the x-shots supposed to be different?
Mine's also 2-shot, I just assumed everyone's was so that no one person could be warden forever.

p-edit: Ninja'd, but whatever.
This is fake, you are trying to appear ignorant of this to make yourself look town-aligned.

You said "but whatever", because you know that three other people already saying your point makes posting it pointless if you are town-aligned, but you still want to post it because your objective is to make yourself look town-aligned.
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2311, Motoko and Scully wrote:

Hiplop did the same exact thing to me and was scum. Whenever he was called onto make content, he just started drama instead. Worse yet, some people actually called it a good scumgame.
Your experiences with Hiplop do not effect my read on RB in this game unfortunately.
I see town frustration and idk a lot about RB but hiplop has a pretty good scum game and you are making a pretty unfair comparison.
Foxbird + beeboy
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:49 pm

In post 2315, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2314, Motoko and Scully wrote:Yes, which is why they should stop.
????
Like their every post is Titus is dumb. Titus needs to reread and suddenly my scummy shit will appear townie. Titus is dumb. It's repetitive, toxic and garbage. They still lie and act like my townreads are only those who agree with me. That's like totally against logic, facts and the thread. They discredit my theories using just they're bad and ridiculous. They haven't given anything short of a read, and that's my fault too.

It's basically just recycling what scum know works. Just be dicks all over the thread.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2270, Motoko and Scully wrote:ABR claimed cop and Mage.
Everyone has told him Mages are not Cops.
All the investigatives are not Mages.
ABR lied. That's like pretty clear there.
The only question is why.

And I've designed setups where the unique claim was town. See Mass Effect Mafia. Town got played for mislynching based off that.
Jesus Christ this still makes no sense.

It made no sense why anyone would say that investigatives are not mages to me, because I never implied that all mages are investigatives. I never said it, never hinted at it, never mentioned it. This is all based on a reading misunderstanding from Titus where she thinks that I said it. I didn't.

Titus makes up a lot of things in her crazy mind.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:50 pm

In post 2318, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2311, Motoko and Scully wrote:

Show me YB's content after they "feared" I was misleading them. There will be at least 10 times the insults which derail the thread.

He wants me to townread them. They gotta knock off the discrediting and scumhunt. If they keep acting like scum I've seen, I'll keep scumreading them.
Your experiences with Hiplop do not effect my read on RB in this game unfortunately.
I see town frustration and idk a lot about RB but hiplop has a pretty good scum game and you are making a pretty unfair comparison.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2319, Motoko and Scully wrote:It's repetitive
You want to know what is repetitive? Titus constantly saying that I said that all mages are investigatives. I never said that. But she still drones on about it forever like it happened.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Shiro »

@Ira

Tbh I do that as well when Ninjad, I think this has more to do with your character
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:51 pm

In post 2320, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2270, Motoko and Scully wrote:ABR claimed cop and Mage.
Everyone has told him Mages are not Cops.
All the investigatives are not Mages.
ABR lied. That's like pretty clear there.
The only question is why.

And I've designed setups where the unique claim was town. See Mass Effect Mafia. Town got played for mislynching based off that.
Jesus Christ this still makes no sense.

It made no sense why anyone would say that investigatives are not mages to me, because I never implied that all mages are investigatives. I never said it, never hinted at it, never mentioned it. This is all based on a reading misunderstanding from Titus where she thinks that I said it. I didn't.

Titus makes up a lot of things in her crazy mind.
Hey, I even worded that post to avoid the very assumption you're crying about.

But of course, reading it gets in the way of yet another personal attack.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”