iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1504, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1501, Titus wrote:Because everyone can be warden and wardens are the only way players have PRs.
Based on?

I've seen exactly 2 role PMs.

Mine and the sample.

Assuming Beiber has seen the same-

Curious as to why Beiber thinks
everyone
has a PR?
I thought it was like that as well, but it doesn't say anywhere.

It probably is like that though, unless you're vanilla townie...
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by Shiro »

Ira please, I feel people are ignoring me, Felmi being scum is nit based solely on the lurking. U have said so numerous times and explained why
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:35 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Actually never mind, I take it back.
In post 1650, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
Vote Count 1.12Feelmi Udders (L-5): Shiro , Vedith , Dunnstral , Frizzy Cola , Bieber Brothers , randomidget
Masquerade (L-6) : 100 Percent Ego , Motoko and Scully , Luna Fox , SirCakez , Radical Rat
Dunnstral (L-9): Feelmi Udders , Foxbeebirdboy
Luna Fox (L-9) : Albert B. Rampage , iraonavp
Radical Rat (L-10) : yellowbaron
SirCakez (L-10) : Masquerade

Not Voting (3) : Yume , PeregrineV , shaddowez

With 20 players alive it takes 11 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2016-08-13 12:00:00)

By civilized standards Fereldan cities are anarchic, and Denerim is no exception. The Fereldan penchant for personal freedom engenders a laissez-faire attitude towards law enforcement and public behavior in general.

Warden Voterandomidget (2) : Frizzy Cola , Radical Rat

Not Voting (3): SirCakez , randomidget, Yume

[/b]
And wow, this is a terrible vote count...

Why would you vote Masquerade or just some lurker, seriously...

Radical Rat is clearly scum-aligned.

VOTE: Radical Rat

I changed my mind and I think SirCakez is slightly town-aligned from reading page 61.

I feel unspecified distrust towards Luna Fox but I don't think they are that suspicious.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:38 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 815, Feelmi Udders wrote:
In post 805, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 765, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I will breadcrumb important information in this post in case I'm mislynched during my V/LA that starts on Tuesday.

We drink to our youth, for the days come and gone.
For the age of oppression is now nearly done.
We'll drive out the Empire from this land that we own.
With our blood and our steel we'll take back our home.

All hail to Ulfric! You are the High King!
In your great honor we drink and we sing.
We're the children of Skyrim, and we fight all our lives.
And when Sovngarde beckons, every one of us dies!
But this land is ours and we'll see it wiped clean.
Of the scourge that has sullied our hopes and our dreams!
Note how this post exists only to deter a lynch on himself. If he had something important he'd use the last will instead of making a big show out of it.
This is a bad post. What are you trying to imply with regards to ABR's alignment?
In post 830, Feelmi Udders wrote:
In post 817, Dunnstral wrote:No that's a bad post, it's very clear what my stance on Abr is.

Is that your contribution to the game?
It is terrible. It attempts to cast the post in a negative light while avoiding comment on how it is alignment indicative. Even now, you're dodging my question with regards to what you're trying to imply with regards to ABR's alignment.

Your post was not a very clear stance on ABR in the slightest - this answer you gave in response dodged my very clear inquiry of providing a stance on ABR.

VOTE: DUNNSTRAL
Well from what they have posted, this looks like town-aligned scumhunting. From how confident they are, Feelmi Udders has seen Dunnstral's alignment and wants to do something about it.

I really don't know what you see. Just because someone is inactive doesn't mean they are actively avoiding posting, they probably have a busy life stopping them from posting and maybe didn't even log in to the site...
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1527, Vedith wrote:
In post 1522, Motoko and Scully wrote:210 says that orlais your hood and antiva are filled with scrubs is scumhunting. You try to minimize that off as "banter" suggests he's right. Talking about fluff when it relates to alignment is scumhunting.
Also, I disagree, calling someone as a scrub is more of a friendly banter term, at least online.
"Scrub - Someone who is below your level." Does this make someone scummy?
This is scum-aligned because Vedith says that it
could
be this, rather than saying what it was this.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Motoko and Scully are really town-aligned, and I think I only didn't see this earlier because I disagreed with them.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:44 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1545, SirCakez wrote:If anyone has actually legitimate concerns with me, not stuff like "not doing anything" or other garbage, please let me know.
I like the way that SirCakez deals with the accusations against him, in this and other posts.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1679, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1527, Vedith wrote:
In post 1522, Motoko and Scully wrote:210 says that orlais your hood and antiva are filled with scrubs is scumhunting. You try to minimize that off as "banter" suggests he's right. Talking about fluff when it relates to alignment is scumhunting.
Also, I disagree, calling someone as a scrub is more of a friendly banter term, at least online.
"Scrub - Someone who is below your level." Does this make someone scummy?
This is scum-aligned because Vedith says that it
could
be this, rather than saying what it was this.
I know everyone will dismiss this as semantics...

It is scum-aligned because Vedith is being vague and evasive about it, and not addressing it directly. This is simply scum-aligned behavior.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:52 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1527, Vedith wrote:Now, I don't know whether you're scum, or if you just have a manipulative scum-hunting style (and we just happen to be seeing things very differently). Time will help sort that out.
They are extremely manipulative and it's just forcing their bad agenda on everyone else. That's why we should listen to Albert B. Rampage as a leader instead of Motoko and Scully, because he is actually going to lynch scum-aligned players...
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1585, Radical Rat wrote:"Hello, I won't talk to you about my scumreads unless you vote them first, kthxbai"
This post is a literal scumclaim...
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:01 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1614, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1612, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're scum, nobody trusts you except, a word that I will not say. I won't say it.
Funny thing tho is that you're probably town if there is indeed scum in tevinter. Otherwise you wouldn't be arguing this.
This is nonsensical...

I can't tell whether or not you actually believe that.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1643, Frizzy Cola wrote:
In post 1637, iraonavp wrote:Okay, I'm just going to sheep Albert B. Rampage because I haven't read all the pages yet.

VOTE: Luna Fox
Yeah I'm totally dropping my townread of iraon
What? I'm town-aligned.
The Bieber Brothers
The Bieber Brothers
Goon
The Bieber Brothers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:24 am

Post by The Bieber Brothers »

In post 1575, yellowbaron wrote:
In post 1573, SirCakez wrote:boring what's your individual read on me, without rb's influence? I'm curious.
I do have a scum lean on you at the moment.

I think it's curious that you'd ease off like that when things got heated. Especially after the blacklist remark. If you genuinely think we're scum, then as aggressive as my other head was, it would make a lot of sense for you to tear us a new one. I mean, he was right there spitting in your face. All you had to do was roll with the momentum. You wouldn't have to fling mud, you could have done it calmly if that's your way. In any case, I'm sure a lot of people would have followed you.

So it does leave me to wonder why you didn't. I see the possibilities as
A) You're scum, and you know we're town. So if you spearheaded our wagon and kept it rolling, you'll be in the noose when we flip. It's safer to let others help you, and diffuse the blame.
B) You're town, you are doubting that we're actually scum. You just don't know how to reconcile the conflict, and save credibility after a very understandable OMGUS reaction-read.
C) You're town, you honestly think we're scum, and you're biding your time.

If I had to give weight to the possibilities, I'd say 55% A, 35% B, 10% C.
I think rb is more like 100% A.
Spoiler:
This is both our first hydra, so I apologize for the schizoid feeling we're putting out there, but we've agreed at least on one thing: We're more useful to town being honest than feigning absolute agreement.

~boring
do you really think that sircakez will be instalynched if you flip town? because that's not going to happen
In post 1578, yellowbaron wrote:
In post 1577, rb wrote:
In post 1555, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 1553, yellowbaron wrote:
In post 1534, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Both the Masq and FU wagons have pretty shit compositions.
Can someone explain to me the Masq case because FU can't be scum with Dunnstral and Masq was a gut town read of mine lol
The Masq wagon has a few Tevinters and what looks to be a couple sheep votes. M&S have been tending the small, but loyal flock by helping them cry "wolf" at their detractors. They think Masq is the lowest-hanging fruit at the moment, but it looks like the crew is testing the waters to try us too. IMO, Masq is either town, or she's knowingly playing a fast and loose scum game. The former is more likely.

The Feelmi wagon is barely more than policy. I'm not saying she's a town read, but it's Day 1. Lurkers can't lurk forever.
Do you think any are scum on the Masq wagon aside from Cakey? I have been hard pushing Masq. I don't want to lynch my zord buddy though. The hood knows that, so why are you afraid?

Why do you think Masq is low hanging fruit as opposed to scum?

~Titus
I'm afraid you're being stupid and wrong and forcing your stupid and wrong on everyone else with this townblocking, since apparently everyone who scumreads anyone who you consider town results in you cutting them down asap.

Stfu and let people sort the game the way they sort it. Not everyone is inclined to make like 8 townreads in 1 day based on one-liners and nation choices that scum could manipulate in almost any way they wanted. Maybe they stack day chat, maybe they stack ferelden. Maybe the spread out in all 4 for chance at all-scum Warden nights or maybe they stack 2 for regular Wardens and just let town have their own 1-2 Wardens.

Cakes and Rat are still scum btw. If TBB is town they're absolute garbage. They voted on me for an apparent "hypocritical" remark that I clearly showed wasn't and then they just dodged and ignored that point.

Still catching up.

~rb
you really like strawmanning don't you. no, that's not the only thing why we voted you. you basically breathe scum
Ayy lmao
In post 1608, Luna Fox wrote:beeboy dont you want a 5 person masonry?
In post 1641, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:how it is or isn't role related*
In post 1653, Shiro wrote:Ok guys, I 180, Baron is town, Radical is the scum of the two.

So can you guys do me the favor of l-1ing FU? I am gonna admit that the masquerade wagon seems pretty town led but guys, guys it is still horrible while the FU one is also pretty town led but in contrary is actually good.

Which townie would not try to get engaged when being obviously driven to death?

Answer: none

It is scum hoping his buddies will divert attention and the lurking will make them forgetful enough for people to after that move on.
I agree with this post except for the yb/rr read
In post 1686, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1643, Frizzy Cola wrote:
In post 1637, iraonavp wrote:Okay, I'm just going to sheep Albert B. Rampage because I haven't read all the pages yet.

VOTE: Luna Fox
Yeah I'm totally dropping my townread of iraon
What? I'm town-aligned.
:facepalm:

so wagons right now are FU and masq... and also there are a bunch of people between luna fox, dunnstral and radical rat. plus three lurkers. could people please focus on a wagon and not start vanity wagons like sircakez or luna fox please

~Memeo
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:02 am

Post by Masquerade »

Guys can we just flip me to show how wrong Tevinter is today?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:07 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: Luna
Frizzy Cola
Frizzy Cola
Goon
Frizzy Cola
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:42 am

Post by Frizzy Cola »

In post 1688, Masquerade wrote:Guys can we just flip me to show how wrong Tevinter is today?
>wants him to flip
In post 1689, Masquerade wrote:VOTE: Luna
>votes luna

uuuhhhh.... ????
No holds barred Avatar Changing
Frizzy Cola
Frizzy Cola
Goon
Frizzy Cola
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:42 am

Post by Frizzy Cola »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Masq
No holds barred Avatar Changing
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1679, iraonavp wrote:This is scum-aligned because Vedith says that it could be this, rather than saying what it was this.
I'm actually saying that is it, not could be. How on earth did you get "could be" from my comment?
In post 1683, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1527, Vedith wrote:Now, I don't know whether you're scum, or if you just have a manipulative scum-hunting style (and we just happen to be seeing things very differently). Time will help sort that out.
They are extremely manipulative and it's just forcing their bad agenda on everyone else. That's why we should listen to Albert B. Rampage as a leader instead of Motoko and Scully, because he is actually going to lynch scum-aligned players...
I did not post that, why are you editing my posts?
I claim scum \o/
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1690, Frizzy Cola wrote:
In post 1688, Masquerade wrote:Guys can we just flip me to show how wrong Tevinter is today?
>wants him to flip
In post 1689, Masquerade wrote:VOTE: Luna
>votes luna

uuuhhhh.... ????
Fine.

pv]masq[/v]
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: masq
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Masquerade »

Actually, I'm a lyncher and my lynchee is me. Vote me so I win!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Masquerade »

Obviously that is bullcrap, but so is the wagon on me.

VOTE: Luna
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Masquerade »

Anywho, I refuted the shit M&S is talking about me and I'm no longer going to talk to them about me because they are plain wrong and not taking my responses into consideration. Look at how they keep repeating everything from when they first started pushing me, not thinking about what I've been saying since. Classic signs of irrational tunnel.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Shiro »

oooooh shit....I just noticed this was an edit...

ira mate, you have some stuff to explain right now. My town read on you is about to just do a 180

@Masq instead of vanity wagoing town, join me on the crusade to lynch actual scum(namely....felmi)
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:09 am

Post by Masquerade »

And I am not going to change my playstyle just because some people here cannot handle my playstyle. Titus, your sister manipulated me into changing my mind ON HER ENTIRE SCUMTEAM you know damn well why I'm playing like I'm playing now. I'm ezsily manipulated, I will not elaborate novella-style.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”