Newbie 1725: Innocents, Inc. [Game Over!]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Harkonnen97 »

In post 823, Harkonnen97 wrote:Penguin, I've looked at your ISO, and this quote above is the only time you have interacted with Blank recently. Why are you scumreading him?
By recently I mean like the last week.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:03 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 823, Harkonnen97 wrote:
In post 750, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 726, BlankFace wrote:If you were trying to be deliberately obtuse, pointing that fact out defeats the purpose. You act like scum don't have enough to go on as it is. Either you cooperate or I death tunnel you for the rest of the game. It is your call.
Comply or be destroyed...all else be damned? Yeah...that's helpful for the town. It's been about a week since you've contributed anything other than harping on Paladin's reads. You were iffy on Loop originally...what's your take now? What do you think about Creature?

Penguin, I've looked at your ISO, and this quote above is the
only
time you have interacted with Blank recently. Why are you scumreading him?
Initial read:
In post 156, PenguinPower wrote:BlankFace - Lean-scum. Not much contribution besides the focus on Thor's inactivity. Nothing of value posted.
Second read remained unchanged.

Moved to leantown due to finally posting.

Unchanged at

Then he goes back into inactive mode:
Spoiler:
In post 399, BlankFace wrote:Working all day, I'll be able to do something meaningful in ~9 hours
In post 412, BlankFace wrote:
I hope that everything is alright, I'm sorry that you have to deal with any medical emergency.

Lemme destress a bit, rough day. Don't want to take it out on all of you. :D
In post 414, BlankFace wrote:Did not know that. Huh. I had been keeping up with my phone when it was working inbetween bouts of Pokemon Go, that does explain that.
In post 457, BlankFace wrote:My phone is borked, as a wae ing to everyone so my activity my drop a little bit.
In post 582, BlankFace wrote:Sure thing, give me a bit to reread and pick things apart.
(He never does)

Then all he does is harp on Paladin's lack of reads.

Not entirely scummy, but he's dropped to the bottom of my reads...hence I'm okay with lynching to prevent a no lynch.
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Harkonnen97 »

And why didn't you say all of this earlier? Why are you stating that you are scumreading him at the last possible moment, when we are desperate to get a decent wagon going?
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Harkonnen97 »

Let me rephrase that.
In post 827, Harkonnen97 wrote:And why didn't you say all of this earlier? Why are you pushing him at the last possible moment, when we are desperate to get a decent wagon going?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:21 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 828, Harkonnen97 wrote:Let me rephrase that.
In post 827, Harkonnen97 wrote:And why didn't you say all of this earlier? Why are you pushing him at the last possible moment, when we are desperate to get a decent wagon going?
I didn't wait. He was included in my list above of people I'm willing to lynch. My strongest read is still LoopDan which I had no intention of switching from, but now that we're two days out with no interest in Loop, but interest in Blank, I switched. I do not agree with the Paladin wagon, so I will not be the hammer for that one.
MissTerry
MissTerry
Goon
MissTerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:56 am

Post by MissTerry »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BlankFace
Hm, L-1
Blank has not really been one of my focuses in this game day. He was never high on my scum list, or high on my town list. He might be town, or he could be scum.
I would rather lynch him than say, Penguin or Thor or have a no lynch.
I never really responded to any of the posts he had because they were mainly targeted to specific people and I saw nothing to comment on them, so I focused on pressuring the people who looked more scummy.
Reading through his ISO he's had two main tracks in his arguments, against Thor, and then against Serra. In both of those arguments he seemed pretty convinced of them but doesn't put very much pressure other than answering their questions and vote for them.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Creature »

Claims claims claims
Sigh
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Harkonnen97 »

In post 829, PenguinPower wrote:
I didn't wait. He was included in my list above of people I'm willing to lynch. My strongest read is still LoopDan which I had no intention of switching from, but now that we're two days out with no interest in Loop, but interest in Blank, I switched. I do not agree with the Paladin wagon, so I will not be the hammer for that one.
You completely missed the question. Or are you dodging it on purpose?
You had a whole week to call out Blank for his behaviour which you supposedly find scummy. Why didn't you push him? Why were you so passive with your scumread on him? Why did you say nothing?

@Missy and Thor, why do you two disagree with a Paladin lynch?
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Harkonnen97 »

My townread on Blank isn't that strong, but this wagon is bullshit.
MissTerry
MissTerry
Goon
MissTerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:20 am

Post by MissTerry »

In post 833, Harkonnen97 wrote:My townread on Blank isn't that strong, but this wagon is bullshit.
How so?
Will you not lynch Blank?
@Hark
I don't disagree with a Serra lynch, I would still lynch him.
It's just a matter of which will actually have enough people to lynch.
Serra reached L-1, no one lynched him.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Creature »

If you're not fan of Blank wagon, we can move to Thor wagon.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Creature »

In post 826, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 823, Harkonnen97 wrote:
In post 750, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 726, BlankFace wrote:If you were trying to be deliberately obtuse, pointing that fact out defeats the purpose. You act like scum don't have enough to go on as it is. Either you cooperate or I death tunnel you for the rest of the game. It is your call.
Comply or be destroyed...all else be damned? Yeah...that's helpful for the town. It's been about a week since you've contributed anything other than harping on Paladin's reads. You were iffy on Loop originally...what's your take now? What do you think about Creature?

Penguin, I've looked at your ISO, and this quote above is the
only
time you have interacted with Blank recently. Why are you scumreading him?
Initial read:
In post 156, PenguinPower wrote:BlankFace - Lean-scum. Not much contribution besides the focus on Thor's inactivity. Nothing of value posted.
Second read remained unchanged.

Moved to leantown due to finally posting.

Unchanged at

Then he goes back into inactive mode:
Spoiler:
In post 399, BlankFace wrote:Working all day, I'll be able to do something meaningful in ~9 hours
In post 412, BlankFace wrote:
I hope that everything is alright, I'm sorry that you have to deal with any medical emergency.

Lemme destress a bit, rough day. Don't want to take it out on all of you. :D
In post 414, BlankFace wrote:Did not know that. Huh. I had been keeping up with my phone when it was working inbetween bouts of Pokemon Go, that does explain that.
In post 457, BlankFace wrote:My phone is borked, as a wae ing to everyone so my activity my drop a little bit.
In post 582, BlankFace wrote:Sure thing, give me a bit to reread and pick things apart.
(He never does)

Then all he does is harp on Paladin's lack of reads.

Not entirely scummy, but he's dropped to the bottom of my reads...hence I'm okay with lynching to prevent a no lynch.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Creature »

Thor wants this in LyLo
Sigh
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:22 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 832, Harkonnen97 wrote:
In post 829, PenguinPower wrote:
You completely missed the question. Or are you dodging it on purpose?
You had a whole week to call out Blank for his behaviour which you supposedly find scummy. Why didn't you push him? Why were you so passive with your scumread on him? Why did you say nothing?

@Missy and Thor, why do you two disagree with a Paladin lynch?
Why are you intentionally manipulating what I said? How am I supposed to call out lack of activity a week ago in advance of said lack of activity? How am I supposed to call out harping on Paladin's no read a week ago when it happened mostly Tuesday? How can I push him a week ago for something that didn't happen until recently? Guess what...I'm putting the pressure on him now.
In post 833, Harkonnen97 wrote:My townread on Blank isn't that strong, but this wagon is bullshit.
You're being awfully defensive for someone you don't have a strong townread on. Why is this wagon bullshit? Why is it anymore bullshit than Paladin's?

Also, I think that's the strongest language you've used all game...actually yeah, it is. So you don't care about sounding rude anymore? You're ok with your posts starting to sound like Shadow's? What's made you lash out so...scumbuddy at L-1?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Thor665

We can do this.
Sigh
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Shadow_step »

INTENT TO HAMMER
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: BlankFace

Nvm, I forgot how awful Blank's latest posts were.

Back to L-1
Sigh
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:26 am

Post by serrapaladin »

Penguin is townposting, yay.

Great timing Creature.

Really don't think we should lynch thor.
Wandering but not lost
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:27 am

Post by serrapaladin »

Really though, we should wait for a claim.
Wandering but not lost
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Creature »

I am still waiting.
Sigh
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:31 am

Post by BlankFace »

VT.

The wagon is bullshit.

keep going back and forth on Creatures alignment.

The "blank is voting Serra because of the lack of reads" is also a misrep. I pressured Serra for a lack of reads. Everything about the reactions from that pressure felt scum to me. That massive AtE that basically amounted to "leave me alone" was the nail in the coffin, after the statistics that scum are far more likely to replace in newbie games, something like 65-35. The wagon is scum driven. And skimming Penguin's last few posts I'd be willing to say that she is in on it. In what world does Hark, as my scum partner, hard defend me this close to deadline?

Either that or he is scum and setting up a pretty nice "I told you so." For town cried.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Creature »

Checked his meta and I am confident now.
Sigh
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Harkonnen97 »

Penguin, every time I accuse you, you defend yourself by accusing me of manipulating and twisting your words. You cannot say that here.
In post 399, BlankFace wrote:
In post 380, Loopdan wrote:I actually think the Lucca slot needs the pressure, but that will have to wait until he returns or is replaced.

@BlankFace-- Where are you?
Working all day, I'll be able to do something meaningful in ~9 hours
That post was made on 15th of July. Today we are 21st of July.
In this 6 day period, you did not call out Blank for being inactive even once.
Until now, when he is getting a wagon on him. You had him as a scumread, but you never pushed him. You never asked him questions. You never interacted with him. I don't think that you would be this extremely passive as town.
"I am putting pressure on him right now" yeah right. This is the exact same thing with the Loop wagon. You hid behind Thor and let him do all the pushing and questioning.
You're being awfully defensive for someone you don't have a strong townread on. Why is this wagon bullshit? Why is it anymore bullshit than Paladin's?
Because 99% of the reasoning for him to be getting lynched is because he is inactive and you all know it.
Also, I think that's the strongest language you've used all game...actually yeah, it is. So you don't care about sounding rude anymore? You're ok with your posts starting to sound like Shadow's? What's made you lash out so...scumbuddy at L-1?
l m a o
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Creature »

BlankFace in Newbie 1623 (town): 144 posts
BlankFace in Newbie 1717 (scum): 38 posts
Sigh
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:35 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 848, Creature wrote:BlankFace in Newbie 1623 (town): 144 posts
BlankFace in Newbie 1717 (scum): 38 posts

And in which of those games did I replace in? I'll give you a hint. AND the fucking fact that you goddamn read the fucking scum game. Am I acting in any way shape or form like I did in that game? Using meta that is quite literally a fucking year old isn't going to help you determine my alignment.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”