Newbie 1725: Innocents, Inc. [Game Over!]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Creature »

Btw, watch out to not talk about ongoing games, try to not say more than "he's posting in another game"
Sigh
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Draynth »

Ok so, In the spoiler below you can see everyone one of Creature's posts that make
any
mention of Thor, Or IC's in general.
In post 99, Creature wrote:Not fan of Draynth's appearance, it looks like he hasn't paid attention to my reasonings and that makes his post look nitpicky.
Spoiler: Thor / IC Related posts by Creature
In post 7, Creature wrote:I would vote the IC, but I am afraid that'll make him be inactive, so I'll refrain from voting the IC and vote this ScumFace.

VOTE: BlankFace
In post 12, Creature wrote:
In post 7, Creature wrote:I would vote the IC, but I am afraid that'll make him be inactive, so I'll refrain from voting the IC
And yet he's inactive.
In post 16, Creature wrote:Thor hasn't posted anything AFAIK.
In post 18, Creature wrote:Thor isn't my obsession, inactive ICs are my obsession.
In post 23, Creature wrote:
In post 19, BlankFace wrote:Literally hasn't even been a day yet, how are you classifying this as inactive? What makes Thor worse than the SEs who haven't posted yet?
Did you ever play with an inactive IC? And was that IC town-aligned?
In post 37, Creature wrote:Hi Thor

How's your lurking going?
In post 51, Creature wrote:Actually, forget . I saw Thor posting somewhere else and I don't see how "he has nothing to talk" right now.

VOTE: Thor
In post 53, Creature wrote:
In post 49, lucca261 wrote:The point I was trying to make is that maybe, Creature wanted to go after the IC, but was afraid to vote. That would be strange for a SE, but I could see it. I don't think that is the reason that he didn't vote Thor now, after engaging with him, though.
Apparently I am doomed to get in newbie games with inactive ICs.
In post 78, Creature wrote:
In post 18, Creature wrote:Thor isn't my obsession, inactive ICs are my obsession.
In post 23, Creature wrote:
In post 19, BlankFace wrote:Literally hasn't even been a day yet, how are you classifying this as inactive? What makes Thor worse than the SEs who haven't posted yet?
Did you ever play with an inactive IC? And was that IC town-aligned?
In post 7, Creature wrote:I would vote the IC, but I am afraid that'll make him be inactive, so I'll refrain from voting the IC
And yet he's inactive.
If you're wondering, I wasn't scum reading Thor here, rather commenting on inactive ICs.
In post 79, Creature wrote:
In post 77, BlankFace wrote:1.) If he is inactive, not lurking, what does this "pressure" do?
I saw him posting elsewhere.
2.) If he is inactive, why focus on the person who isn't in the game instead of those who are?
If you notice, my focus isn't 100% on him.
3.) Inactivity, not lurking, is NAI.
I saw him posting elsewhere. I don't know why he'd just pass away from this thread specially with many things to comment on.
In post 89, Creature wrote:Thor, I am seeing you posting elsewhere.
In post 92, Creature wrote:Yes, but it was mostly paranoia of having another inactive IC rather than suspicion.

The
only
reasoning that Creature has given for his obsession with Thor is that he is posting elsewhere and not here. He has not once said why that is inherently scummy. I'm not trying to defend Thor, but I don't think it's scummy given the game has been up for like a day. I agree it's unusual that an IC who is posting on the site not to at least make one post saying what's going on, but I don't think it warrants this level of obsession especially since Creature has been talking like this since his very first post.

VOTE: Creature
Tunnelling on Thor for, what is in my opinion, subpar reasoning. Feel free to prove me wrong with some legitimate reasons / explain why lurking is this scummy after a day.
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Draynth »

Actually, I just realised the game has been up since Thursday, my mistake. I may have to reconsider.
UNVOTE: Creature
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Creature »

In post 101, Draynth wrote:He has not once said why that is inherently scummy.
By lurking, you're being unreadable and giving less info/contributions for town, which is what a scum would want, therefore lurking is a scummy thing.

Thought an SE like you would know that.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Creature »

In post 101, Draynth wrote:I agree it's unusual that an IC who is posting on the site not to at least make one post saying what's going on
Not unusual for me (and those ICs were town -_-), but I still find that scummy.
Sigh
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 103, Creature wrote:
In post 101, Draynth wrote:He has not once said why that is inherently scummy.
By lurking, you're being unreadable and giving less info/contributions for town, which is what a scum would want, therefore lurking is a scummy thing.

Thought an SE like you would know that.
A) Being an SE doesn't equal level of play
B)I wanted to make sure you had an actual sound reasoning as opposed to just going 'He's lurking, that's scummy.'
In post 104, Creature wrote:
In post 101, Draynth wrote:I agree it's unusual that an IC who is posting on the site not to at least make one post saying what's going on
Not unusual for me (and those ICs were town -_-), but I still find that scummy.
Wait, so the IC's that have been inactive in your games in the past were town, but you find Thor to be scummy for the same reason?

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Creature »

In post 105, Draynth wrote:Wait, so the IC's that have been inactive in your games in the past were town, but you find Thor to be scummy for the same reason?
Yes, because I know he at least noticed and could post something in the thread. Also, I won't refrain lynching lurkers because I met town lurkers in the past.
Sigh
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Harkonnen97 »

MissTerry, if your vote on me is no longer random, could you please give your reasoning behind it?
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Harkonnen97 »

Also, since Creature is keep pushing on Thor, instead of backing out (like I think he would if they were scum partners) I no longer think it's Thor/Creature.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:12 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 95, MissTerry wrote:Greetings Penguin, join our game of accusations and manipulations. Is this your first time playing mafia, here or otherwise?

My vote for Hark still stands, it is no longer random.
I don't think Thor would remain inactive in this game on purpose for this long with all the votes and pressure mounting against him if he was scum. He must not see the game or maybe doesn't like his role and is purposely ignoring it.
Thanks...looking forward to participating in the madness. I've yet to complete a game on this site, but I have played many games on another...though they were much shorter in length (Days were 48 hours, Nights were 24 hours).

I know there isn't much to catch up on at this point, but I'm usually busy with my family on the weekends, so I won't have to time read through the thread until later tonight.
MissTerry
MissTerry
Goon
MissTerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:25 am

Post by MissTerry »

I need to sleep, drat these human limitations. Will write out a post with reasonings and all that lovely stuff in the morning.
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Loopdan »

In post 108, Harkonnen97 wrote:Also, since Creature is keep pushing on Thor, instead of backing out (like I think he would if they were scum partners) I no longer think it's Thor/Creature.
This doesn't make sense, because while Creature
has
continued to post about Thor, Creature's vote is on me, which does indeed look like distancing now. And yet you've reached the opposite conclusion.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Creature »

Getting the conclusion that Thor and I are scum buddies is too reachy.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Creature »

If Thor isn't answering even this simple pressure, I don't think he'll do if we keep the pressure on, so I'd rather wait him to get prodded/replaced.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Creature »

By tomorrow he should've been prodded or posted something (hopefully not an excuse/prod-dodge) here.
Sigh
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Loopdan »

In post 91, Harkonnen97 wrote:Creature, did you know that Thor was deliberately being inactive when you made your first post about him being inactive?
This is a really good question.

I thought Hark's Creature-Thor distancing theory was bonkers at first, but it does seem like the kind of thing a SE and IC team would pre-plan.

Here is what we know:
Thor has not posted.
Creature called Thor out for lurking very early in the game, which other players viewed as premature. Yet it turned out to be true.
Creature is voting Loopdan, yet is focusing all posts on Thor's lurking.

So I am asking myself which is more likely:

1) Town!Thor is avoiding this thread for reasons, and Town!Creature called him out for lurking really early.
2) Town!Thor is avoiding this thread for reasons, and Scum!Creature wants to lynch the IC.
3) Scum!Thor is avoiding this thread for reasons, and Town!Creature called him out for lurking really early.
4) Scum!Thor is avoiding this thread for reasons, and Scum!Creature is executing their pre-planned distancing.

VOTE: Thor
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Loopdan »

In post 112, Creature wrote:Getting the conclusion that Thor and I are scum buddies is too reachy.
I agreed (and said as much) before, but you called him out for lurking super early. And then he did lurk. Almost like you knew he would.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Creature »

This is the first post where I called him lurking:
In post 37, Creature wrote:Hi Thor

How's your lurking going?
Sigh
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Loopdan »

Yes, that's the first time you used the term lurking. But let's not forget posts #7 and #12--
And yet he's inactive.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 7, Creature wrote:I would vote the IC, but I am afraid that'll make him be inactive, so I'll refrain from voting the IC and vote this ScumFace.

VOTE: BlankFace
RVS (commenting on how I had two inactive ICs in my past newbie games)
And yet he's inactive.
Thought he would've posted something by now, so I just commented at.
In post 16, Creature wrote:Thor hasn't posted anything AFAIK.
Was answering Hark's question in .
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Creature »

And after that was just discussion.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 116, Loopdan wrote:
In post 112, Creature wrote:Getting the conclusion that Thor and I are scum buddies is too reachy.
I agreed (and said as much) before, but you called him out for lurking super early. And then he did lurk. Almost like you knew he would.
Coincidence.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Creature »

It'd be funny if a scum member called their partner scum and that partner scumclaimed.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Creature »

Say Thor keeps lurking (and prod-dodging) while I keep calling him scum, who would you vote off first?
Sigh
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Harkonnen97 »

Creature, do you think Loopdan is scummier than Thor?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”