Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:52 am

Post by Sonicpulsar »

Hang 'em High wrote:Lynch 3: ChronX. I didn't vote for him, although I did think there was a good chance he was the GFer. I wish I had done a more effective job of arguing for Gorgon's lynch. By this point I was convinced he was Scum -- and I was right. I just didn't pursuade the rest of the town effectively. I don't know if we would have won even if we had lynched Gorgon here, but we would have still had a chance. If we had lynched him I'm sure I would have been NKed, leaving Battle Mage, ChronX and Atticus versus distad and SonicPulsar. We'd still likely have lost, since I think ChronX would have been the most likely choice for lynching the next day.
The trick there, I think, was that you were only trying to convince BM and Chronx. Atticus was basically a non-player and then the 3 scum were never going to allow Gorgon to be lynched. You would have had to have absolutely all three of you (for a deadline lynch) or convince Atticus of it for a regular lynch if you wanted to get Gorgon. We'd have sacrificed ourselves before we'd have let you lynch him.

Your only real hope, in my opinion, was to get a lynch on me or Distad. It would have been hard to convince enough people to vote for me over Atticus (thanks again Atticus) so that really only left you (the town) with pushing a Distad lynch, which I never felt was going to happen unless we (the scum) basically pushed for it.
"Truth and Falsehood were bathing. Falsehood came out of the water first and dressed herself in Truth's clothes. Truth, unwilling to put on the garments of Falsehood, went naked." - Unknown
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

actually SP, i dont think going all out to save Gorgon was a great plan. much as his claim fooled me, you were pretty much in the clear. Because we had 3 days of LyLo, it would almost certainly have come down to a choice between you and Atticus as the lynch, even if we got Chronx and Gorgon, and i expect you'd still have clinched the win.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by Gorgon »

I guess you mean 'distad and Gorgon' ... ChronX turned out to be town, remember? :P
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 6:33 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”