YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:51 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeag, theo makes a fairly good point, but I'll
vote Jack, the gangleader
. Gangs, mafia, fairly similar says I.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:14 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Primate wrote:
MOD RULES

8- THE MOD IS YOUR SUPREME DESPOT LEADER! OBEY HIM! The mod may have specific instructions based on certain game mechanics and things like that. Although you may not understand their function, they are there for a reason, so obey them. In addition, there are some rules that I cannot actually directly enforce, so I’ll have to use the honors system. Just obey the rules, and we’ll all get along, and I won’t have to strike anyone down. Ok? Ok.
PUBLIC NPC RULES

1. Each NPC has a full role pm, with nightactions, win conditions, etc, as if they were a normal player. They will be doing things during the night (or not), and at the end of this game they will be tallied like normal in terms of win conditions (or not)
2. NPC's may be targetted with night actions and lynched in an identical fashion to any other player in this game (unless they can't)
3. All NPC's are on the table above (unless they aren't).
4. I will normally use the word players to refer to both NPCs and PCs. When I say 'players' I mean the PCs. In hindsight I should have just called them PCs but I didn't *shrug*.
X. If any of the above rules seem weasel wordy, it is only because I don't want to give away what roles they may or may not have, not an attempt to spite you. As a general word of advice, just treat them like players.
I say we follow the rules. :D

Okay, in all seriousness, we should treat them like players like the rules say.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:58 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I think we should treat them like you would a claimed power role. That is, watch them carefully but focus on the others for now.

Phate, you must read mod rule 8, the greatest of them all.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:20 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Well, seeing as we have come to our decision, I should probably
Unvote
that NPC. And after my reread of our amazing three pages :D, the only thing I really see is two things by phate. His joke about all scum claiming now just seems kind of odd, the same goes for his most recent post. Both seem like jokes, but both seem kind of odd to me all the same. Both are really minor, but it's all I see right now, and he only has 2 votes, so let's bump it up to 3.
Vote Phate
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:26 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I'll admit I'm just looking for somewhere to place my vote, I don't care if the person had votes or not. It's not so much they were bad jokes as it's the only thing that really stands out right now. If you would prefer I could have been just like everyone else and just stayed as I was, not posting anything. Like I said, that's all that stands out, and until something better shows up (which would be anything really) then I'm keeping my vote on you. Also, if you were to get any higher, I would remove my vote, because it's definitely not enough to lynch.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:23 am

Post by YagamiLight »

You know Phate, something else that stands out is that you criticized me for my comments/vote for those two posts, but not Shanba or Groinhammer, who both pointed at one a well.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:01 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah... that's probably why I didn't mention it in my post (59). But I still stand by what I said in 59, about your thing being small imo, but all there is right now.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:13 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Groinhammer, I agree with the reason. I originally voted him because he was the only one with reason to vote. I have a question for you though. What reason did you have to be afraid to post?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:24 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Spambot, he's not being wishy-washy. He's saying it's scummy but not enough to lynch. Which makes since. If someone did the smallest scumtell, then everyone shouldn't just lynch them, it was small. It warrants some votes, but not a lynch. And if you noticed, I actually said I didn't want to lynch him either, and would unvote to prevent a lynch.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:12 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Unvote

I hadn't unvoted because I had laptop problems for a bit under a day. And the last time I was on I had limited time, and couldn't post, which goes back to when you claimed. I never saw much reason to lynch you, only small reason, enough for a vote at the time.
On the recent posts between you and Kabenon, I think the fake-claim is more of a null-tell, because it does/could go into real life. The second point I think does have merit though. It could have been for any reason that he hadn't posted for a while. But, this looks like a null tell, because it does look like scum possibly communicating, but also could be a valid question. Thinking about it, If he hadn't responded in a while I would have assumed he had changed his mind and saw what he was argueing about, and it had been just short of 3 days since phate had responded to Spambot's last post. In the debate between the two on phate asking if the town thinks the arguement is far-fetched, I would have to agree with Kabenon in that anything said in response to to something can be helpful to town, even those to basless attacks.
I'll be back in a couple hours with a vote and reason.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:36 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Well, I've reread and rereread, and I'm not seeing much. Right now the biggest thing I see is Spambot. Posts 98 and 100 are the first things to stand out, going after Kabenon for something I said as well in post 59. As kabenon points out, spambot got tunnelvisioned on him and ignored that I did the same.
Vote Spambot

Mod, can we maybe get some prods?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:45 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I would like to hear from Spambot.
Mod, would it be wrong of me to ask for prod's again? Specifically for Spambot?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:02 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Well, I would still like to hear from Spambot but given the activity we've been at, I'm beginning to think we may just want to lynch him.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:39 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I want to continue the game. I also want to hear from Shanba. Also, I think we should give everyone leeway until the end of the year just in case.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:30 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Well what I said was that spambot got tunnel visioned on Kabenon for something he and I had done. He posted after I pointed it out, and seemed to ignore it.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:57 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Well, the way I see it, when someone is replaced you should consider the original players actions since they have the same role pm, but not as strongly since the replacement doesn't know why the player did so in most cases, and it could have been as you said. So, I don't really expect you to be able to answer anything about why spambot did what he did.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Right now my number 1 is Spambot/Kison, but I'm not so sure about lynching him at the moment because there really isn't anything he can say in defense for what Spambot did. I reread the game, and I'm currently rereading people's post's isolated, and will give a bit more either tonight or tomorrow.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:01 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I am, my last vote was spambot (who you replaced), and I never unvoted.
-Al Franken-

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”