Greggo
Goon
Greggo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:59 am

Post by Greggo »

TTPS - Top Three Possible Scum
Logically, by careful analysis of the workings of this primitive device, that is hardly like the machines that I am used to, I have come to the logical conclusion that this is a signature.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:27 am

Post by Phate »

My top 2 are Kison and Elias. My third would be all of the lurkers as a collective, I guess. I don't really get scumvibes from anyone else, either due to townish play or inactivity.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
Greggo
Greggo
Goon
Greggo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Greggo »

Well, If everyone posted something, this game might actually move somewhere.
Mod:Can we get prods on everyone who hasn't posted recently?
Logically, by careful analysis of the workings of this primitive device, that is hardly like the machines that I am used to, I have come to the logical conclusion that this is a signature.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

curious as ti why im on the ttps of two people. any reasons?
I play the games rul gud.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Right now my number 1 is Spambot/Kison, but I'm not so sure about lynching him at the moment because there really isn't anything he can say in defense for what Spambot did. I reread the game, and I'm currently rereading people's post's isolated, and will give a bit more either tonight or tomorrow.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by Phate »

Elias, to be honeset, it's mainly (read: almost exlusively) due to groinhammer's behaviour.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by Kison »

YagamiLight wrote:Right now my number 1 is Spambot/Kison, but I'm not so sure about lynching him at the moment because there really isn't anything he can say in defense for what Spambot did. I reread the game, and I'm currently rereading people's post's isolated, and will give a bit more either tonight or tomorrow.
You should probably be voting me if I'm your top suspect.

Just sayin'
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:01 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I am, my last vote was spambot (who you replaced), and I never unvoted.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by Kison »

OK, let me rephrase that.

You should have no quarrels with lynching me so long as I remain your top suspect.

I have zero problem being lynched for something my predecessor did. I will protest it, but so long as the reasoning is legit, then yeah!

I have a problem with being expected to answer for those actions, however.

Dragons Of Summer, come on man!
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:47 am

Phate wrote:Elias, to be honeset, it's mainly (read: almost exlusively) due to groinhammer's behaviour.
k. it would be cool if someone made a case for why his actions were scummy, so ya know, i could defend, maybe start some actual activity in this thread.
Greggo
Greggo
Goon
Greggo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:10 am

Post by Greggo »

Groinhammer/elias – In post #56, he seems very eager to lynch Phate, but this might just be a townie wanting to lynch the scum. We then don’t hear anything until about post #91, where he says he was scared to post. Later, in post #111 he says spambot was switching. In post #199, he makes an analysis, saying that he finds shanba scummy (distancing?) but phate pro-town. He also says that he finds a link between phate and shanba.
Scumdar level – 25%
There are other reasons why I think groinhammer was scum, but you can't really answer them, since you aren't him.

Phate – In the early game, he was very talkative, and made quite a few jokes. This seems mainly having fun. IMO, I think he was got at for a rubbish reason. In post #59, he gets at Yagami for voting, and supports shanba and groinhammer, even though they all did practically the same thing. Seems very slightly tunnel visioned. When defending himself in post #71, he has a minor slip. He says spambot uses WIFOM, which is fine, but then plays the ‘I’m not very experienced’ card. @Phate - just because you're inexperienced doesn't mean you're not scum. Then in post #80, he admits that he’s scummy. Generally a scumtell, but not always. He then realises he has a random votes still on, unvotes and votes Yagami. This makes me rather suspicious. If he was town, he would want to vote for who is scum, and not knowing who he’s voting for makes him seem scummy. However, if he’s scum, he wants to get rid of the townies, so that he can get rid of two people in a night/day cycle. Scum have the real power at night, so he might just be waiting for night to fall, and not be worrying about his vote. Moving on, in posts #81 and #109, he is quite rude to kabenon, who had earlier said he was scummy. This may just be retaliation, or broadcasting pro-town-ness by aiming at the most scummy person there is. In #129 he claims a town powerrole. He again plays the ‘I’m not very experienced’ card, and by saying ‘town powerrole’ he doesn’t have to say what. He later says it affects NPCs, but doesn’t say how. This is quite suspicious to me. If he’s a town powerrole, why doesn’t he claim? It would make us less suspicious, and after kabenon claimed, the scum can only get one or the other. The SK just has to be alive, so he’s not going to go for anyone in particular (usually). During night 1, why did the scum go for kabenon, rather than Phate?
Scumdar level – 55%
Still a lot here, but it's all good stuff!

Spambot/kison – Again, there is a lot to talk about here. In the early game, he gets very tunnel visioned, concentrating only on Phate. Either he’s a townie who’s sure he’s scum, or he’s scum either trying to look protown, or doing some major bussing. The fact that he later backs down makes me suspect the latter. In post #78 says he is going to act scummy. Again, often a scumtell. He also voices suspicions about groinhammer. Then, in post #101 votes for kabenon. He seems to be flickering a lot, as if he a scum unsure who other than him looks the most scummy, or a townie doing some unorthodox scumhunting. We then don’t here much for quite a while, and then in post #227 simply says that theopor is ‘Scum’ (exact wording) Why do you find him scummy? While there isn’t a lot here, he does look rather scummy.
Scumdar level – 50%
This hasn't changed!

Everyone else has short enough things to read in analysis Version 1, so go and read it!

Greggo
Greggo
Greggo
Goon
Greggo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:48 am

Post by Greggo »

OK, Elias, I've made the case, it would be nice if you replied, or if anyone replied.
@ everyone - are there certain standards a game must reach before it can be declared abandoned? Only I think there would be more activity if it was abandoned.

Greggo
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:07 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Kison wrote:And what can I say in response to the attacks?
You can't say anything in response to attacks, but you can attempt to find scum. You can ask questions and analyse other players, which leads onto:
Kison wrote:To my accusers, aside from what I commented on in my initial rundown, is there any commentary you wish that I provide on any specific subject?
No, nothing specific. A general rundown of thoughts or whatever would be nice.

You came into this game with no original thoughts or ideas of you own, just attempts to debunk your predecessors actions and a defeatist attitude which is doing nothing to help a slow paced game.

Vote: Kison
for a poor entry. Also
Elias wrote:I'm considering it just to get this game out of this dreadful day 2. NOTHING is happening.
this.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:20 pm

Greggo wrote:In post #56, he seems very eager to lynch Phate, but this might just be a townie wanting to lynch the scum.
This sounds more like a newbie tell then anything else to me, especially when coupled with the next point, where he claims to be overwhelmed by the game. He was still a relative newb at the point at which he left the game.

Greggo wrote:We then don’t hear anything until about post #91, where he says he was scared to post.
Yeah, newbie tell.
Greggo wrote: Later, in post #111 he says spambot was switching.
Why is this scummy?
Greggo wrote: In post #199, he makes an analysis, saying that he finds shanba scummy (distancing?) but phate pro-town.
Why is this likely to be distancing more then just accusing someone.
Greggo wrote: He also says that he finds a link between phate and shanba.
This could come from the fact that he wasnt keeping up with the game, which means it would be tough to remember your reads.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:21 pm

also,
votecount
please.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:13 pm

hi guys.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:51 pm

Post by Kison »

somestrangeflea wrote:You came into this game with no original thoughts or ideas of you own, just attempts to debunk your predecessors actions and a defeatist attitude which is doing nothing to help a slow paced game.
HAHA, I beg to differ, blood leech.

I gave my own thoughts. You cannot deny that. I voted DoS to get him talking. So far, he hasn't. Not my fault. I'm going to pursue this avenue for now, but it is an avenue I have chosen.

How is my attitude one of a defeatist? Because I refuse to legitimize my predecessor's actions, when you, too, agree that I should not do such because there is no point in doing so? That is not defeatism. That is realism.
Greggo
Greggo
Goon
Greggo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Greggo »

Elias_the_thief wrote:
Greggo wrote:In post #56, he seems very eager to lynch Phate, but this might just be a townie wanting to lynch the scum.
This sounds more like a newbie tell then anything else to me, especially when coupled with the next point, where he claims to be overwhelmed by the game. He was still a relative newb at the point at which he left the game.
I wasn't saying it was scum tell. I was analysis what he did and deducing whether I though he was town or scum. Like I said, it's not very scummy.

Elias_the_thief wrote:
Greggo wrote:We then don’t hear anything until about post #91, where he says he was scared to post.
Yeah, newbie tell.
See above
Elias_the_thief wrote:
Greggo wrote: Later, in post #111 he says spambot was switching.
Why is this scummy?
I didn't say it was, I was making a statement.
Elias_the_thief wrote:
Greggo wrote: In post #199, he makes an analysis, saying that he finds shanba scummy (distancing?) but phate pro-town.
Why is this likely to be distancing more then just accusing someone.
I didn't say that, I was making a suggestion.
Elias_the_thief wrote:
Greggo wrote: He also says that he finds a link between phate and shanba.
This could come from the fact that he wasnt keeping up with the game, which means it would be tough to remember your reads.
I was simply interested as to why he did it. In the original post, I asked him what he meant by it, but he didn't appear again and was replaced so I took that bit out. I abviously missed this bit.

But thanks for analysing my analysis!

@everyone - was the site down yesterday or has my IT teacher blocked even though there's only two of us using the website?

Greggo
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:36 pm

So in conclusion...I'm in your TTPS because GH gave off some newbie tells?
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:37 pm

Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:39 pm

Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:30 pm

oops
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:23 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Kison wrote:
somestrangeflea wrote:You came into this game with no original thoughts or ideas of you own, just attempts to debunk your predecessors actions and a defeatist attitude which is doing nothing to help a slow paced game.
I gave my own thoughts. You cannot deny that. I voted DoS to get him talking. So far, he hasn't. Not my fault. I'm going to pursue this avenue for now, but it is an avenue I have chosen.

How is my attitude one of a defeatist? Because I refuse to legitimize my predecessor's actions, when you, too, agree that I should not do such because there is no point in doing so? That is not defeatism. That is realism.
Apologies. I missed 227. Upon reading it, I have decided to
Unvote
, change "no" in my own quoted post to "some, but not many," and then highlight the word "original". And the defeatist attitude thing was just wrong.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:47 pm

so yeah. ever gonna get that