New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Kop »

In post 2748, Ircher wrote:What about Copper & Zakk? You townread them?
I haven't read over there isos properly to get a good read on them. Hence why I haven't voted for then. I'm voting for the people I think are scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Ircher »

1) I think Titus is town
2) A good number of people find Titus as town
3) Kop is literally doing nothing right now
4) Both Magna and I have outlined some reasons for thinking Kop is scum
5) A Titus prob. wouldn't get the level of support it needs to pass
6) The Kop wagon is more than viable
7) Have you even looked at Kop's most recent post?

@Zakk ^
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 2746, Titus wrote:Seth is a troll account. Lightning rod for bullshit but still scumhunting.
Ok.

Kop isn't scumhunting right now though.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Kop »

And nos isn't chasing his scum reads apart from saying welcome to my scum list. Have you mentioned him yet?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Ircher »

Nos looks fine to me when glancing at it. I'll look there another day.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Kop »

I haven't really gone through the entire game, so only playing where I joined. I don't really have a great deal of time to read the pages before I joined in, which is 87 pages. So I'm forming from then on. Hence the reason I don't have many scum reads or it appears lacking.

Right now, I want my focus on the 2 I mentioned when I get a good run of time to myself I will push harder.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:51 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 2718, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2711, Ircher wrote:My top scumreads are Shotty (Prob biased, but quite obvious why), Kop/Seth (I outlined why, and while Seth may have been a troll, Kop wasn't much better, so my read stands), and Copper (I'm inclined to townread Magna, Liger is ok, it would be strange imo if there wasn't a scum in the neighborhood, but that's setup WIFOM, and the "roleplay" between Seth/Copper felt more SvS than anything else -- Too artificial and forced)
Our reads are pretty well aligned. I'll make you a deal. I'll revisit Kop / Seth and if I don't see any reason to object I'll align my vote with yours with the goal of making sure whatever the largest wagon on our scum suspects (Copper / Shotty / Kop) has both our votes.

Make sense to you?
If this is multiball (and I mean 2 different scum-teams), this is them shaking hands.

@Kop
If you're town what you should be interested in is why your wagon didn't pick up yesterday when it was much more legitimate (Ircher for instance first pounced on the SK claim, then later called Seth town, and now has you as my teammate apparently).

VOTE: PM
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Ircher »

Outline the case for those two then, pls @Kop
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Kop »

Up to now. Cytheflyguy got my attention for the manner that he tried to frame and put WIFOM on how Titus remained alive. I've seen scum try use these tactics to try form a wagon on a town, without looking bad in the process. Titus may be a strong player, but them remaining alive could be down to this tactic.

Nos I am scum reading because it's all fine and we'll having scum reads, but if you don't chase them, it really isn't a town mindset because as town, you want to find scum. It strikes me that he won't chase these reads because it would prevent him incriminating himself somewhere down the line. Why would you sit on your hands and just throw out the line of welcome to my scum pile but I'm going to do nothing about it.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2627, copper223 wrote:Setting up post Magna flip is what this likely is, otherwise this is so unbelievably shit (to use your jargon) that Anen's case on you looks like a excerpt from Plato.
LOLOLOL!
(I must remember this when I start collecting quotes about me for my wiki)
In post 2633, Expedience wrote:I read the ISOs of all three of the neighbors and it made me think that copper was more town, MoI was most likely to be scum, and Liger was less town than I previously thought.
Can you tell more about the latest part?
In post 2637, Kop wrote:VOTE: cytheflyguy

I think this is scum. Looked through his ISO and I can't get a read that says town. And that vote seems more opportunistic than a genuine vote.
Opportunistic?
And what would you call your own vote?
In post 2639, Nahdia wrote:don't vig me im town and i found multiple scum.
Talking about other ongoing games is against the rules. ^_^
/sarcasm
In post 2641, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 2594, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2504, cytheflyguy wrote:Ok, doe, as of NOW I am going to try to take this game seriously lol.

I only have one real reason why I'm voting Titus, but I feel it's an important one: She is too much in a leadership position for two people to be killed by non town to kill her.
The only way I can reasonably see that she is town is if someone attacked her, but they were either roleblocked, she had a bulletproof vest on, or the doctor healed her.
Wait-oh.
There were THREE Nightkills. More than enough for a Night.
The bolded part suggests that you actually
know
about a fourth Nightkill which went to Titus and it's missing now.
WTF?!
You're misinterpreting what I was saying lmao. I said
if
. Like, how can she be a powerful town player and someone not try to kill her? That just doesn't seem right imo.
There are other powerful players here. Assuming town-Titus would have died by now is still bad logic.

(approximately). I must agree with Titus, those posts from Nosferatu could have been fake.
In post 2654, Kop wrote:This is all WIFOM. Proven case if a claimed PR doesn't die, why is it still alive, it must be scum trying to survive. He's doing the same here in regards to Titus.
Cy wasn'T talking about PRs, he was talking about something else. Were you trying to perform a Slippery Slope here?
In post 2655, Ircher wrote:Just cuz you're leading the tiwn does not mean you are always right, and simetimes scum keep a town leader alive for that reason. I also don't get the 4 kill assumption either.
Parrotting that hard!!!
In post 2656, Nosferatu wrote:literally posted about it twice. I don't push my scum reads very often. Town usually end up consolidating a wagon after 4 (5 with titus) people express a scumread on a slot instead of chasing vanity wagons.
Whut? How does that make sense NOT pushing your scumreads?
And the latter part is not essentially true. What did you mean by that "4 (5 with Titus)" part?
In post 2656, Nosferatu wrote:As to the similarity with Nahdia's reads, I developed the majority of them D1 and they haven't changed that much since, only additions have been made.
Similarity with Nahdia's reads? Non-changing scumreads? Oh well... who else has non-changing scumreads?
In post 2657, Shaziro wrote:...You developed scum reads day 1 and they haven't evolved at all? Where have I heard that before...
Parrot Bebop Mark 9999999!!!
In post 2658, Nosferatu wrote:they have. They're just still here. I also literally said additions have been made. Titus and Kop were added within the last hour man
That's true, on the other hand.
Why did you add Titus? And why did you add Kop? (I want to hear the latter one with your own words. If you don't mind.)
In post 2664, Kop wrote:It would be either cytheflyguy or nos that would be getting my vote
Then I'm sure again that Cy is not scum and I have doubts about Nosferatu. Or at least, none of them is scum with Kop.
In post 2666, Nosferatu wrote:just something I don't like to do. I'll end up tunneling or spamming up the thread. It's also pretty useless sometimes, because pushing really means ask them a ton of questions that have probably been asked in a different way and just wait for them to slip up, which might never happen. Much better to let everyone else push, and look at overarching scum motivation in actions.
Please, explain how you have used this strategy in this particular game on your own scumreads!
In post 2666, Nosferatu wrote:For scum reads, refer to list. For town ..ugh... Ircher and MoI seem town to me.
Not willing to lynch shotty, but I'm not completely against vigging.
That's really it for people I would call probably town.
The underlined part doesn't add up.
Also, two townreads? Is that all?

Going on soon.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:58 am

Post by zakk »

In post 2751, Ircher wrote:1) I think Titus is town
2) A good number of people find Titus as town
3) Kop is literally doing nothing right now
4) Both Magna and I have outlined some reasons for thinking Kop is scum
5) A Titus prob. wouldn't get the level of support it needs to pass
6) The Kop wagon is more than viable
7) Have you even looked at Kop's most recent post?

@Zakk ^
1. k. 2. k. 3. k. 4. k. 5. disagree. 6. agree. 7. no.
permanently retired

see here for more info
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:05 am

Post by projectmatt »

My motivation is dead, but here's a few things:

@Magna, why do you now believe that I'm town? What was your post #1433 about? In particular, you asked me my thoughts on somebody talking about how reads change, and you said in post #1800, that you would know judging by my response whether or not I was scum-Matt.

Your question was clearly in reference to a game that was on-going at the time, (Fire and Ice Mafia, that just recently finished) as it related to a scumtell I pointed out from you that I had used to get you lynched. (I was mafia.) Now that the game is finished, it looks like your conclusion should be that I'm also mafia in this game, as my logic is slightly similar. So, what changed?

I'm asking because I found your questioning and reading about an on-going game to be really weird.

I'm going to go ahead and re-examine my read on Copper soon, as many of my townreads going after him is making me think that I've missed something. Would someone care to explain what about Copper makes him worth the vote?

I need to examine KOP's slot. I had a scumread on Seth for most of the game that kind of dwindled because I convinced myself he was simply new/VI, but I've not really paid much attention to KOP's posts at all - and it's come to my attention that he has apparently posted some pretty weak things.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:05 am

Post by projectmatt »

Also, my scumread on Anen still hasn't ceased, and I'm a little frustrated that nobody seems to feel the same way. Do I need to make a large case on him? I guess I could do that.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:07 am

Post by projectmatt »

Oh yeah, now that I'm looking at his ISO - I remember that I've actually been reading Copper as town in the past few days. What's the argument against him?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Aneninen »

Ircher, . I can't see that Kop–Copper association. (Although I've just looked into that long post because I have limited time.) Kop definitely looks bad.
In post 2683, zakk wrote:Lynch Titus
This idea is just as bad as it was a couple of days ago.
In post 2684, Nahdia wrote:i almost feel like i should just do a fresh re-read of this game to actually figure out my reads.
You really should.
Start with Matt!
In post 2686, projectmatt wrote:I actually have a day off tomorrow.
So, stuff then.
In post 2687, Expedience wrote:I'm very sorry for being useless, I hope I can help when I get time later but my hold on this game is slipping.
In post 2688, drmyshottyizsik wrote:getting to this
And people keep calling ME lazy...
In post 2689, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If there is scum in the Neighborhood it is Copper. I’ll revisit his posting but to my recollection his play Day 2 has not lined up very closely with his claimed stances in the QT. His vote analysis posting as others have pointed out isn’t analysis but junk.
Why do you think that analysis was junk?
In post 2689, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Liger is Town. Not changing this read.
Care to explain?

Besides, I want to hear Liger's story too about the Neighbourhood QT.
In post 2691, MagnaofIllusion wrote:No, it's junk because the premise itself is faulty and garbage. Garbage in, garbage out. Feel free to keep lobbing empty assertions to support your junk but that in a nutshell is the story.
No.
He made an assumption and examined the things according to that. I don't think he'd be unable to change his reads if his assumptions turned out to be wrong.
In post 2699, cytheflyguy wrote:So if this is correct, and by tomorrow night she is still not dead, could it be safe to assume that her scum reads are wrong?
Not really.
Eg. there was a game I was scum in and I intentionally kept those players for LyLo who had been... scumreading me.
In post 2700, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So clearly we are in multiball. With three VT flips no chance of a PGO or some other odd circumstance that could justify a single anti-Town team. Which leads to …
Shotty as scum –
In post 2264, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Well looks like some vigs cleared a few things up for us.
Remember when Shotty Day 1 was calling it multiball? Let me refresh your memory.
(ok, this is page 4 which in hindsight screams inside info subconscious slip),

Yet right out of the gate Day 2 he’s trying to suggest multiple Vigs are responsible for the extra kills. Dollars to donuts that whichever “Non Mafia” shot he is trying to pass off as a Vig had him or his scum team in their end of Day reads.

He’s also dropped both of my meta-read tells for scum Shotty. I’m not elaborating at this point but can if it really becomes necessary.
Looks like a better idea than Copper. But there are better ideas, I suppose.
In post 2700, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Also I don’t think Matt is scum. Much of it was dependant on Pers flipping scum which didn’t happen.
Why?
Have you read my posts about him? There are quite a lot of things not in connection with the Persivul-flip.
In post 2701, drmyshottyizsik wrote:MoI, I'm just town. Multiball just seemed obvious with the way people were playing.
What way?
Until we have at least one scumflip I can see not much difference as for scumhunting.

I'm going on later. I'm too tired to read now.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 2736, SirCakez wrote:
You can stay, no one took the spot.
Okay, thanks.
Going to catch up now.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

I think this is the best option right now:
VOTE: Magnaofillusion

Given, the wagons, I am not really sure what to think of them.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:38 am

Post by projectmatt »

What? Why? That's about the first time you've even mentioned Magna in the game, apart from at the very beginning. Is it because I just lightly attacked him?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Lowell »

prodge, still here.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: kop
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Kop »

At work atm so got a spare 2 minutes.

Lets put a stop to this waste of time wagon. I am a 2 shot commuter. I did not commute last night.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

jumping ship fuck this
#freeShotty
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 2767, projectmatt wrote:What? Why? That's about the first time you've even mentioned Magna in the game, apart from at the very beginning. Is it because I just lightly attacked him?
In post 2766, Liger_Zero wrote:I think this is the best option right now:
VOTE: Magnaofillusion

Given, the wagons, I am not really sure what to think of them.
Excited you're still here with us. I was pretty bummed when you were about to be replaced.

Talk to me about magna. I have a town read on him.
Also, talk to me about Titus pls
permanently retired

see here for more info
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by copper223 »

@Egg
What do you think of the connection between Kop's slot and I that Ircher brought up?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 2737, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Seth / Kop ISO –

First thing that strikes me is where Seth RVS’s Cooper. It’s common enough of a tendancy here on site and it fits well with my Copper scum read.

Also the whole Copper / Seth back and forth about “Who is your partner” looks fairly forced. Especially given that said reaction test yielded nothing and took me awhile to draw out that result from Copper.
I'll come back to this.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”