New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2649, Titus wrote:This has got to be fake. If your scumteam has fewer than 4 players, you can presume multiball.
ok? I don't have a scumteam and I'm not presuming multiball.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Titus »

Then my hypothetical would never come to pass.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Nosferatu »

this is like playing with GiF man
last.fm
gtkas
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:42 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 2650, Nosferatu wrote:I'm not presuming multiball.
But you sure are posting about it and what would be "likely" in such cases instead of pushing your scum-reads, another entertaining mind exercise?

The lack of a wagon on you is a product of you being nr2 or nr3 scum on those that want your scalp (Anen literally just moved from you to PM after his latest posts), your narrative is ridiculous.

And yes, working in tandem and buddying up with someone you have otherwise had little dialogue with is suspicious, plus those are not similar reads, they are the same plus expe (who not only wanted Nahdia vigged, he also rightfully didn't like your attitude during the Persi wagon one bit).

@Nahdia
Lol, true you did buss PM and Magna but your'e still scum, lynched or vigged idc.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Kop »

In post 2641, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 2594, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2504, cytheflyguy wrote:Ok, doe, as of NOW I am going to try to take this game seriously lol.

I only have one real reason why I'm voting Titus, but I feel it's an important one: She is too much in a leadership position for two people to be killed by non town to kill her.
The only way I can reasonably see that she is town is if someone attacked her, but they were either roleblocked, she had a bulletproof vest on, or the doctor healed her.
Wait-oh.
There were THREE Nightkills. More than enough for a Night.
The bolded part suggests that you actually
know
about a fourth Nightkill which went to Titus and it's missing now.
WTF?!
You're misinterpreting what I was saying lmao. I said
if
. Like, how can she be a powerful town player and someone not try to kill her? That just doesn't seem right imo.
This is all WIFOM. Proven case if a claimed PR doesn't die, why is it still alive, it must be scum trying to survive. He's doing the same here in regards to Titus.

Doesn't matter how powerful a player is, that doesn't mean they will be killed because off of that.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 2641, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 2594, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2504, cytheflyguy wrote:Ok, doe, as of NOW I am going to try to take this game seriously lol.

I only have one real reason why I'm voting Titus, but I feel it's an important one: She is too much in a leadership position for two people to be killed by non town to kill her.
The only way I can reasonably see that she is town is if someone attacked her, but they were either roleblocked, she had a bulletproof vest on, or the doctor healed her.
Wait-oh.
There were THREE Nightkills. More than enough for a Night.
The bolded part suggests that you actually
know
about a fourth Nightkill which went to Titus and it's missing now.
WTF?!
You're misinterpreting what I was saying lmao. I said
if
. Like, how can she be a powerful town player and someone not try to kill her? That just doesn't seem right imo.
That sort of night analysis, esp. if Titus is off in her reads, is stupid.

Just cuz you're leading the tiwn does not mean you are always right, and simetimes scum keep a town leader alive for that reason. I also don't get the 4 kill assumption either.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2653, copper223 wrote:
But you sure are posting about it and what would be "likely" in such cases instead of pushing your scum-reads, another entertaining mind exercise?

The lack of a wagon on you is a product of you being nr2 or nr3 scum on those that want your scalp (Anen literally just moved from you to PM after his latest posts), your narrative is ridiculous.

And yes, working in tandem and buddying up with someone you have otherwise had little dialogue with is suspicious, plus those are not similar reads, they are the same plus expe (who not only wanted Nahdia vigged, he also rightfully didn't like your attitude during the Persi wagon one bit).
literally posted about it twice. I don't push my scum reads very often. Town usually end up consolidating a wagon after 4 (5 with titus) people express a scumread on a slot instead of chasing vanity wagons.

As to the similarity with Nahdia's reads, I developed the majority of them D1 and they haven't changed that much since, only additions have been made.
last.fm
gtkas
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Shaziro »

...You developed scum reads day 1 and they haven't evolved at all? Where have I heard that before...
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Nosferatu »

they have. They're just still here. I also literally said additions have been made. Titus and Kop were added within the last hour man
last.fm
gtkas
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Kop »

In post 2656, Nosferatu wrote:

literally posted about it twice. I don't push my scum reads very often. Town usually end up consolidating a wagon after 4 (5 with titus) people express a scumread on a slot instead of chasing vanity wagons.

As to the similarity with Nahdia's reads, I developed the majority of them D1 and they haven't changed that much since, only additions have been made.
And why don't you push your scum reads?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Shaziro »

Nos, can I get a reads list from you? Don't feel like you have to include everyone, I mostly want a current look at who you think is most scummy and who you think is most towny.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:15 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 2658, Nosferatu wrote:Titus and Kop were added within the last hour man
Yep, Titus's line of questioning is getting dangerous.

@Kop
Cythefly's logic is flawed but it's a level 0 newbie argument: player a) is vocal and gets his lynch, player a) stays alive, ergo player a) is scum or was protected, while bad theory-wise as you have all mentioned I fail to see why it's scummy, unless you go back to my point that he may be touting the party (i.e. scum) line about framing Titus in a very clumsy manner, but that would require first that we know Titus is being framed so there are much more likely scum candidates out there like the player you are currently interacting with.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Kop »

In post 2661, copper223 wrote:
In post 2658, Nosferatu wrote:Titus and Kop were added within the last hour man
Yep, Titus's line of questioning is getting dangerous.

@Kop
Cythefly's logic is flawed but it's a level 0 newbie argument: player a) is vocal and gets his lynch, player a) stays alive, ergo player a) is scum or was protected, while bad theory-wise as you have all mentioned I fail to see why it's scummy, unless you go back to my point that he may be touting the party (i.e. scum) line about framing Titus in a very clumsy manner, but
that would require first that we know Titus is being framed so there are much more likely scum candidates out there like the player you are currently interacting with
I'm a bit tipsy, and my brain is not functioning as it should. Could you explain what you mean with that statement?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:41 am

Post by copper223 »

I mean that Nos being scum doesn't require you to assume Titus is town and scum decided to leave her alive to draw heat because of her incorrect reads yesterday, you just need to read Nos's posts and think of the most likely motivation behind them.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Kop »

In post 2663, copper223 wrote:I mean that Nos being scum doesn't require you to assume Titus is town and scum decided to leave her alive to draw heat because of her incorrect reads yesterday, you just need to read Nos's posts and think of the most likely motivation behind them.
And that's what cytheflyguy guy is doing, well that's what am seeing anyway.

More than enough to convince me that's where my vote should be.

It would be either cytheflyguy or nos that would be getting my vote
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2645, Titus wrote:
In post 2608, Nosferatu wrote:btw if this is multiball 90% sure there's a representative of every scum team in the hood, so we should be looking for scum in the hood, not the scum in the hood.
If this is multiball and Nos is scum, the hood is likely all town.
Saw this on a skim. The team he's not on could have a member in the hood.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2659, Kop wrote:
In post 2656, Nosferatu wrote:

And why don't you push your scum reads?
just something I don't like to do. I'll end up tunneling or spamming up the thread. It's also pretty useless sometimes, because pushing really means ask them a ton of questions that have probably been asked in a different way and just wait for them to slip up, which might never happen. Much better to let everyone else push, and look at overarching scum motivation in actions.
Shaziro wrote:Nos, can I get a reads list from you? Don't feel like you have to include everyone, I mostly want a current look at who you think is most scummy and who you think is most towny.
For scum reads, refer to list. For town ..ugh... Ircher and MoI seem town to me. Not willing to lynch shotty, but I'm not completely against vigging. That's really it for people I would call probably town.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2665, Egg wrote:
In post 2645, Titus wrote:
In post 2608, Nosferatu wrote:btw if this is multiball 90% sure there's a representative of every scum team in the hood, so we should be looking for scum in the hood, not the scum in the hood.
If this is multiball and Nos is scum, the hood is likely all town.
Saw this on a skim. The team he's not on could have a member in the hood.
welcome to the scum list.
last.fm
gtkas
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Egg »

Lol
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Lowell »

Lost the thread. Will catch up on Monday.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:10 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Finally made it back in the country. Have been traveling for 36 hours with little sleep. Going to bed now. Will have content tonight or Monday.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Nahdia »

kinda feel like i should start taking this game seriously.

why can't we lynch copper or anen today, guys? :(
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Shaziro »

I've seen a lot of town coming from both of them. Can you make a case on each one in turn for me to look at? I'm thinking you're town-ish too, so I'd like to see your reasons.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Nahdia »

i reeaaallly don't like doing big quote walls with massive cases and stuff but i'll see what i can do.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Shaziro »

Doesn't have to have any quotes if that's not how you play, just give some good reasons and I can look for the quotes myself. I just need somethin' to go on other than "I don't like 'em, kill 'em dead"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”