Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Wingback »

Hey guys. I was halfway through before I offered to replace in - at the beginning of page ten. I'll catch up with the rest of it in a bit.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by Wingback »

@Mod -
I think Snork requested replacement.
In post 404, Snork wrote:
@mod: I apologize - I won't be able to play this game right now. A major project was dumped on me at work on Friday and it just doesn't give me the time I normally have to read a game properly. I will need to be replaced.

I read up to the end of page fifteen. I have solid, confident townreads on Dierfire, The Bulge (Chumba's slot), Saru, and qubixes. Got a leaning townread on Persivul.

Scumreads, I'm less confident on. I'll catch up with the last few pages and ISO the remaining players which should help me figure things out. Going to head off to bed and finish tomorrow. If there's anything important you want to look at, let me know.
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:23 pm

Post by qubixes »

@Wingback Why do you read Dierfire as town?
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

hey
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I didn't read shit, will probably catch up later.

anybody got scum they want me to vote?
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Post by qubixes »

@Johnny Hi!

Yes, Karnos is (a.s.) scum, but there's no rush.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by Saru »

Hey Johnny!

Is that Rap Monster in your avatar!!?? LMFAO :lol: :lol:
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

So Saru is obviously town. (Yes it's RapMon)

Quotebots why is Karnos scum?
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by qubixes »

I made a case in . Since then he has changed his style to be more aggressive. But I feel it is just to try and match his meta after being called out on it. Also his attack on Mecha is full of misinterpretations and shade casting. The misinterpretations are not necessarily alignment indicative, but I think with the (forced) change in style it does make some sense that he is trying to attack someone on anything he can find.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:01 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

just warning you right now I'm E3 levels of drunk and seeing things like "misprepretations" in your case make me think I'm not going to like you much. I'm midway through page 4 right now, will probably break/sleep at around 10 but we'll see
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Messed that quote up. Oops
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by qubixes »

The case doesn't hinge on it at all. In fact my 372 post has no mention of it. If you think I'm scum because I "know" that it was a misinterpretation, you should probably read the thread first and see what I mean. If you're not convinced, we'll talk about it then.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:18 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

As I read I'm sort of agreeing with you if that makes you feel better. I do sorta feel like I've accidentally replaced into a newbie game so far though so I may be about to drop some knowledge here, hold your breath

Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:29 pm

Post by Saru »

lol really? Zico? We have a crazy K-Pop addict on our hands here.

Also, I can't wait to be more knowledgeable. :D
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:31 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Saru you're killing me I hope I like you so you can stay
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Post by Saru »

Me too. :(
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Hey Saru, I'm about midway through page 7 and it's dawning on me. Does this town not have a leader? Because if I replaced into this game just to die N1 I'm gonna be real tilted
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:47 pm

Post by Saru »

I can't really think of a town leader at the moment. If I had to pick someone I felt contributed some good stuff throughout the thread, I might pick Persivul. But no leader overall. Your slot was played by a 14 year old who seemed to side with Sick(now Wingback) against Persivul before the replacement. Not that much suspicion on your slot from what I see at the moment. Keep reading and you might feel the same.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 5, Kappy wrote:VOTE: Sickofit1138
For following a wagon. Obvscum move.
Actually completely disagree
In post 8, Mizzytastic wrote:VOTE: Kappy
RVS wagons are the best though!

Persivul, you honestly think self voting there is scummy or that just an RVS vote?

sickofit, not sure what you mean by first to post. First to post in the thread? First to vote on the Kappy wagon?
Miz isn't scum unless

a) he's better than the average player
b) Kappy is also scum

remains to be seen
In post 44, Mizzytastic wrote:Chumba, do you think self voting in RVS like that is scummy?
or ever?
In post 46, Chumba wrote:I think self voting at anytime scummy and town should never do it hence my vote. He's not town imo. Look at his other posts also and it just proves he's not town. The vote hopping and name calling (which is unnecessary) are not things I see coming from town so unless somebody scum slips I'm pretty much parking here
hard and fast rules about how "one thing is scummy always" are usually the practice of -kind of- bad players, so I'm noting that about you. Town are bad/assholes all the time. Remember that for the future. I'm kind of bad and an asshole in all my games, take a look if you like.
In post 56, karnos wrote:UNVOTE:

In all seriousness, I don't see a good target for a serious vote yet. I don't think kappy is in danger of being quick-lynched, but I don't want to be implicated if it does somehow happen while I am away.
I can see why people think you're scum. You're hedging your bets here pretty hard.
In post 58, Persivul wrote:
In post 57, Sickofit1138 wrote:Actually Percivuls general misunderstanding and not reading the thread spells s-c-u-m-m-y to me at least
You have that backwards. People tend to be more careful as scum than as town.
I agree with this in general. (Persy you've gotten better since our last game, good to see you)
In post 73, Sickofit1138 wrote:Because I'm vein pushed at by messy scum.

Per sibyl in order to play a twin game you have to read the thread and you didn't. No widom applies to this.
I barely understand this post at all I think
In post 76, MechaGoomba wrote:
In post 74, Chumba wrote: I'm not defending him. I'm just providing my opinion
"which is that he isn't scummy and shouldn't be lynched."

I could potentially see you deciding to defend Kappy as town, but going back on it when you're called out? Pure self-preservation.
VOTE: Chumba
I like you
In post 91, MechaGoomba wrote:
In post 60, Mizzytastic wrote:
In post 56, karnos wrote: In all seriousness, I don't see a good target for a serious vote yet. I don't think kappy is in danger of being quick-lynched, but I don't want to be implicated if it does somehow happen while I am away.
Your worry is about being implicated, and not the (highly unlikely) quicklynch itself?

I don't like kappy but it could just be playstyle silliness. This sounds like scum thinking.
It bothers me that this post got buried so easily, because it's 100% truth.
VOTE: karnos
hmmmm @Mech would you say you're very tunnely as town?
In post 96, Snork wrote:This is kind of funny if it's what I think it is.
If you think it's both scum on the same wagon why switch your vote from one to the other?
In post 97, species wrote:Interesting daystart. Sickofit's inconsistencies in his explanation of the Kappy vote stood out to me as well, as well as the omgus in response to being called out on it. Let's see where this goes.

VOTE: Sickofit1138

Also keeping an eye on whoever is genuinely questioning/voting Kappy for the RVS self-vote
using the word omgus upsets me in most situations. calling it scummy is just wrong.
In post 108, Sickofit1138 wrote:At least my explanation am sense to one person.

You guys better start fishing for better scum because ou have your rod in the wrong fishing hole.
There are so many wrong hole jokes I could make right now
In post 116, Persivul wrote:
In post 113, ShadyHood wrote:Of which one of the five has an excellent chance to be scum.
In a 13 player game, 3, or 23%, are usually scum. Early in D1 you can draw any five names and say one of them is probably scum. In other words, that was a really safe and meaningless observation.
Persy putting my slot on blast, I like it. (I'm actually kind of in love with my former self though, would it be weird if we hydra'd?)
In post 123, Mizzytastic wrote:Thank you karnos for reinforcing my read on you.

I don't like your vote. They'll either turn up or get replaced. Voting someone before they've turned up always just feels like a safe play for scum. Also you say kappy and sickofit are acting a little silly and
scummy
. Why vote for someone who hasn't turned up (which is pressure doing nothing, cos they haven't turned up) over someone you think has done scummy stuff?

I don't know, is not having an avatar a scumtell? More importantly, why do you ask? Cos it sounds like you want to call it a scum tell but want to know someone else will follow you first.
Miz speaking directly to my heart I like this a lot. A couple points later in this post are meh (I cut them out) but this one's neat.
In post 126, Sickofit1138 wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if 2 or 3 of the scum were on my wagon, persivul saw an easy lynch, pushed on it, when questioned he gave this bitch ass wifom objective tell that if taken seriously would say I'm town. It wouldn't be a hard lynch especially if all three scum were on it.
I don't like species, look at his ISO, he just sheeped behind Percy and has added absolutely nothing to anything.

FOS
Persivul, Species
Oh god please no one agree with this I don't wanna have to explain why it's bad it'll take too long
In post 143, Mizzytastic wrote:
Spoiler: Quotes go here
In post 131, karnos wrote:

I don't like your vote. They'll either turn up or get replaced. Voting someone before they've turned up always just feels like a safe play for scum. Also you say kappy and sickofit are acting a little silly and
scummy
. Why vote for someone who hasn't turned up (which is pressure doing nothing, cos they haven't turned up) over someone you think has done scummy stuff?

I don't know, is not having an avatar a scumtell? More importantly, why do you ask? Cos it sounds like you want to call it a scum tell but want to know someone else will follow you first.

What was controversial about your post? You were voting on a viable wagon early game. To me that just sounds like playing the game. I don't get your reasoning. You seem really oversensitive to the fact that it might implicate you.
Shady is a newbie with about a dozen posts, I was just trying to get him to add an avatar and it worked.

I don't like your vote either, do you want to fight about it? Not posting at all feels like a safe play for scum, and without a little tiny bit of pressure the hiding player can step in, make a minor observation and then hide again for awhile. If everyone had posted by now, I still might be voting for the player with the least posts, if I didn't think they posted any actual useful content.

Are you being obtuse? When I made the post, I immediately realized persivul had called out sickofit for doing virtually the same thing, and there was a bunch of back and forth on the topic. I decided I didn't want to get into that mess when I knew I would be out and unable to post. Now that I am back and able to post, bring it on :twisted:

Then why ask whether it's a scumtell and not just explain why having an avatar is a good thing? It comes across as trying to get someone scumread for something that isn't scummy.

Lurking is NAI unless you have meta on a person to say otherwise. Town lurk, it happens. People can be not able to turn up for a day. People can miss game start pms. If you are later into a game and someone is showing habit of lurking, sure, try to get them more involved. More discussion is good. And it might be scumlurking afterall. But what good is putting a vote on someone who may not have looked at the game thread yet and might then start posting town without your encouragement. I think you are voting someone for something that is currently null over people you say you think have been scummy. And I think if Dierfire now turns up and is a model citizen it sounds like you are setting yourself up to get towncred from it because you were voting them to "get them to contribute".

I'm not being obtuse. I think right now you are more worried about looking good than finding scum. I think this is indicative of scum motivation. I don't think 'not being available' is a good enough reason for worrying about looking scummy because I think you could have just said you wouldn't be available for the rest of the day and not removed your vote and that would have been a fine reason not to immediately reply. You admit you were worried about being implicated by a highly unlikely event. I don't get why you would be seriously worried that happening as town. Even supposing you were I don't get why town would be worried about catching flak for persuing something they think is scummy. What is the town motivation for self preservation over hunting scum?

pedit - ooh, I do have to agree with karnos about this. I hate that line from sickofit too. Why should town stay out of your way if they think you are being scummy. Even if they turn out to be wrong isn't that what town is supposed to do?
posts like this make me wonder why this day isn't over.
In post 150, Persivul wrote:
In post 145, Sickofit1138 wrote:You know.
OK. Considering that and a scum game of yours, my thought was that if town you'd be overly defensive and OMGUSsy. Through 125 you read to your scum meta. 126 and 130 were more townie, but still not strong. 134 and 139 make sense.
UNVOTE:
posts like this make me wonder why Sick is still getting votes
In post 5, Kappy wrote:VOTE: Sickofit1138
For following a wagon. Obvscum move.
Actually completely disagree
In post 8, Mizzytastic wrote:VOTE: Kappy
RVS wagons are the best though!

Persivul, you honestly think self voting there is scummy or that just an RVS vote?

sickofit, not sure what you mean by first to post. First to post in the thread? First to vote on the Kappy wagon?
Miz isn't scum unless

a) he's better than the average player
b) Kappy is also scum

remains to be seen
In post 44, Mizzytastic wrote:Chumba, do you think self voting in RVS like that is scummy?
or ever?
In post 46, Chumba wrote:I think self voting at anytime scummy and town should never do it hence my vote. He's not town imo. Look at his other posts also and it just proves he's not town. The vote hopping and name calling (which is unnecessary) are not things I see coming from town so unless somebody scum slips I'm pretty much parking here
hard and fast rules about how "one thing is scummy always" are usually the practice of -kind of- bad players, so I'm noting that about you. Town are bad/assholes all the time. Remember that for the future. I'm kind of bad and an asshole in all my games, take a look if you like.
In post 56, karnos wrote:UNVOTE:

In all seriousness, I don't see a good target for a serious vote yet. I don't think kappy is in danger of being quick-lynched, but I don't want to be implicated if it does somehow happen while I am away.
I can see why people think you're scum. You're hedging your bets here pretty hard.
In post 58, Persivul wrote:
In post 57, Sickofit1138 wrote:Actually Percivuls general misunderstanding and not reading the thread spells s-c-u-m-m-y to me at least
You have that backwards. People tend to be more careful as scum than as town.
I agree with this in general. (Persy you've gotten better since our last game, good to see you)
In post 73, Sickofit1138 wrote:Because I'm vein pushed at by messy scum.

Per sibyl in order to play a twin game you have to read the thread and you didn't. No widom applies to this.
I barely understand this post at all I think
In post 76, MechaGoomba wrote:
In post 74, Chumba wrote: I'm not defending him. I'm just providing my opinion
"which is that he isn't scummy and shouldn't be lynched."

I could potentially see you deciding to defend Kappy as town, but going back on it when you're called out? Pure self-preservation.
VOTE: Chumba
I like you
In post 91, MechaGoomba wrote:
In post 60, Mizzytastic wrote:
In post 56, karnos wrote: In all seriousness, I don't see a good target for a serious vote yet. I don't think kappy is in danger of being quick-lynched, but I don't want to be implicated if it does somehow happen while I am away.
Your worry is about being implicated, and not the (highly unlikely) quicklynch itself?

I don't like kappy but it could just be playstyle silliness. This sounds like scum thinking.
It bothers me that this post got buried so easily, because it's 100% truth.
hmmmm @Mech would you say you're very tunnely as town?
In post 96, Snork wrote:This is kind of funny if it's what I think it is.
If you think it's both scum on the same wagon why switch your vote from one to the other?
In post 97, species wrote:Interesting daystart. Sickofit's inconsistencies in his explanation of the Kappy vote stood out to me as well, as well as the omgus in response to being called out on it. Let's see where this goes.

VOTE: Sickofit1138

Also keeping an eye on whoever is genuinely questioning/voting Kappy for the RVS self-vote
using the word omgus upsets me in most situations. calling it scummy is just wrong.
In post 108, Sickofit1138 wrote:At least my explanation am sense to one person.

You guys better start fishing for better scum because ou have your rod in the wrong fishing hole.
There are so many wrong hole jokes I could make right now
In post 116, Persivul wrote:
In post 113, ShadyHood wrote:Of which one of the five has an excellent chance to be scum.
In a 13 player game, 3, or 23%, are usually scum. Early in D1 you can draw any five names and say one of them is probably scum. In other words, that was a really safe and meaningless observation.
Persy putting my slot on blast, I like it.

scummy

Miz speaking directly to my heart I like this a lot. A couple points later in this post are meh (I cut them out) but this one's neat.
In post 126, Sickofit1138 wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if 2 or 3 of the scum were on my wagon, persivul saw an easy lynch, pushed on it, when questioned he gave this bitch ass wifom objective tell that if taken seriously would say I'm town. It wouldn't be a hard lynch especially if all three scum were on it.
I don't like species, look at his ISO, he just sheeped behind Percy and has added absolutely nothing to anything.

FOS
Persivul, Species
Oh god please no one agree with this I don't wanna have to explain why it's bad it'll take too long
In post 143, Mizzytastic wrote:
Spoiler: Quotes go here
In post 131, karnos wrote:

scummy

What was controversial about your post? You were voting on a viable wagon early game. To me that just sounds like playing the game. I don't get your reasoning. You seem really oversensitive to the fact that it might implicate you.
Shady is a newbie with about a dozen posts, I was just trying to get him to add an avatar and it worked.

I don't like your vote either, do you want to fight about it? Not posting at all feels like a safe play for scum, and without a little tiny bit of pressure the hiding player can step in, make a minor observation and then hide again for awhile. If everyone had posted by now, I still might be voting for the player with the least posts, if I didn't think they posted any actual useful content.

Are you being obtuse? When I made the post, I immediately realized persivul had called out sickofit for doing virtually the same thing, and there was a bunch of back and forth on the topic. I decided I didn't want to get into that mess when I knew I would be out and unable to post. Now that I am back and able to post, bring it on :twisted:

Then why ask whether it's a scumtell and not just explain why having an avatar is a good thing? It comes across as trying to get someone scumread for something that isn't scummy.

Lurking is NAI unless you have meta on a person to say otherwise. Town lurk, it happens. People can be not able to turn up for a day. People can miss game start pms. If you are later into a game and someone is showing habit of lurking, sure, try to get them more involved. More discussion is good. And it might be scumlurking afterall. But what good is putting a vote on someone who may not have looked at the game thread yet and might then start posting town without your encouragement. I think you are voting someone for something that is currently null over people you say you think have been scummy. And I think if Dierfire now turns up and is a model citizen it sounds like you are setting yourself up to get towncred from it because you were voting them to "get them to contribute".

I'm not being obtuse. I think right now you are more worried about looking good than finding scum. I think this is indicative of scum motivation. I don't think 'not being available' is a good enough reason for worrying about looking scummy because I think you could have just said you wouldn't be available for the rest of the day and not removed your vote and that would have been a fine reason not to immediately reply. You admit you were worried about being implicated by a highly unlikely event. I don't get why you would be seriously worried that happening as town. Even supposing you were I don't get why town would be worried about catching flak for persuing something they think is scummy. What is the town motivation for self preservation over hunting scum?

pedit - ooh, I do have to agree with karnos about this. I hate that line from sickofit too. Why should town stay out of your way if they think you are being scummy. Even if they turn out to be wrong isn't that what town is supposed to do?
posts like this make me wonder why this day isn't over.
In post 150, Persivul wrote:
In post 145, Sickofit1138 wrote:You know.
OK. Considering that and a scum game of yours, my thought was that if town you'd be overly defensive and OMGUSsy. Through 125 you read to your scum meta. 126 and 130 were more townie, but still not strong. 134 and 139 make sense.
UNVOTE:
posts like this make me wonder why Sick is still getting votes
In post 171, karnos wrote:
In post 166, Dierfire wrote:Mobile post: sorry, connectivity issues, back within 24 hours!
That is about exactly what I didn't want to see. Nothing useful. Luckily for you, Mizzytastic is defending this style of play.

Yes, of course it's NAI. Am I supposed to accept that some players can hide their alignment by not posting or posting insignificant notes like the above and just give them a free pass?

Since my vote isn't doing anything as far as pressure thanks to Mizzy, and I don't expect to see another post from dierfire for awhile, I'll just try this.

VOTE: Kappy

We are past the RVS silliness, what are your serious reads now? Based on your read list, you rate sickofit and chumba as scummier, yet you are still voting persivul, any reason why?
the thing about this post that's really bugging me is your willingness to call lurking NAI but still trying to make it seem scummy. Like a "I agree with you, get off my back. (also I'm still gonna throw shade at him for it)"
In post 173, Chumba wrote:That makes the second person in this game who seems to have reading comprehension issues.
If you see one asshole on the street, he's an asshole. If everyone you see is an asshole, maybe you're the asshole.
In post 175, qubixes wrote:Wow, this game is moving rather fast. I guess it's a good sing, though I hope I slows a bit down, so I can keep up!

Anyway, about sick. I am not too worried about this whole "lying" thing. It seems like a rather stupid thing to consciously lie about. I rather disliked his defense and also his attack on persivul with the attempt at a 1v1. However, I think that at this point it's more of a stylistic dislike than something that points to an actual scumread of him. That said, I'm not willing to give him a town pass either yet. With that:

UNVOTE:

If I read correctly, there are 3 people with some votes on the apart from sickofit: Persivul, Kappy and karnos.

I don't get the attacks in the direction of Persivul. I think he has been trying to move the game forward, while being honest and reasonable about it. Of course, scum can (and should) be reasonable too, but so far I haven't seen anything to convince me that Persivul is mafia.

I have some serious issues with Kappy's play so far. Most of which has been pointed out so far (and some that I think has not). At this point he is my strongest scum read. I'm not sure at how many votes he is right now, so I'll refrain from voting him right now. Interested to see how he will react to the pressure.

I also have some problems with karnos' play so far. rings some serious scum bells in my head, and his previous posts are not much better imo. Now I think about it some more, I think karnos is probably a stronger read than Kappy.

Feeling pretty tired today, so I don't think I'll be posting much more today. I'll be generally posting more in the weekends I suspect, just as a general guideline.
you're picking from those who already have votes? Why? also voting your second biggest scumread? don't like this one bit.
In post 181, Kappy wrote:{Percy, Mizzy} - I know some people don't like him, but Percy seems towny. Mizzy's posts 123 and 128 struck me as great.
{Goomba, Chumba} - Chumba was originally moderate scum for his constant defense that seemed like trying to escape suspicion, but recently he's been helping town.
{qubixes, karnos, Dierfire, Shady, Snork} - Dierfire if you have connection issues we understand. Just try to post something meaningful sometime. I feel qubixes has a lot more thoughts that he's not posting. I'm not sure why my read on Snork changed, rereading I don't know why I had him as moderate town.
{species} - species has posted throughout today and yesterday, and his only helpful post was 101.
{Sick} - Sick's 152 bothers me. 134 seemed like an excuse not to scumhunt.

On Mizzy vs karnos: I feel like this is nothing major. While 123 did point out some mistakes on karnos's part, and it was good noticing (is that correct grammer?), I feel like it is actually nothing important.

Percy vs Sick will merit it's own post.
Chumba and Karnos are both incredibly high on this list. If there's more than one scum among (Kappy, Chumba, Karnos) you're welcome to the rest of the thread.
In post 187, species wrote:
In post 175, qubixes wrote:If I read correctly, there are 3 people with some votes on the apart from sickofit: Persivul, Kappy and karnos.
Do you feel your vote necessarily needs to go on a pre-existing wagon?
THAT'S WHAT I SAID ur smrt
In post 188, Chumba wrote:
In post 185, Persivul wrote:
In post 184, karnos wrote:I tend to distrust hiding players in every game, feel free to look at my game history.
OK, I checked Newbie 1692. I didn't see you pressuring lurkers. On the contrary, a lot of your talk was about keeping pressure on someone who was at L-2.
interesting note here. I decided to take on further and look at 3 completed games. 2 games where he was town and 1 where he was scum.

Anyone want to take a guess as to which game he basically says the same as this game about hiding players?
GUYS WHY THE FUCK IS KARNOS STILL ALIVE
In post 220, Chumba wrote:
In post 218, Saru wrote:Just a question(or a couple) for you Chumba: if you are voting for Kappy totally based on the self-vote in RVS, what about that makes it scummy?
Do people not read my posts? I'm not voting him just cause of his self vote in RVS
In post 29, Chumba wrote:
vote: kappy

For self voting
And while it wasn't given as an actual reason, I'm including the below because town wants to hurry up and find scum. They don't want to prolong Rvs imo.
In post 47, Chumba wrote:
In post 45, Kappy wrote:
In post 44, Mizzytastic wrote:Kappy, what do you hope to achieve by moving your vote around?
Absolutely nothing. This is RVS.
Sorry RVS is over and was over on page 1 imo.
Is this real? This is a garbage reason to hold onto a vote 9 pages in. I kind of want to lynch Kappy and want him to flip town just so you can learn that this is the fucking worst. Assuming you aren't scum and already aware? This is the worst is what I'm saying.

I see this replace. I'm sleeping now, see y'all tomorrow where I hopefully find something compelling for why Karnos is still alive
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:28 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

That was long huhwoops
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:40 pm

Post by Saru »

Damn boi, how about a spoiler next time? >.>
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:41 am

Post by qubixes »

JohnnyFarrar wrote:you're picking from those who already have votes? Why? also voting your second biggest scumread? don't like this one bit.
I answered in . Also, I was voting my primary scum read. I first called Kappy my biggest scum read, then called karnos a stronger [scum] read in the next paragraph. I just didn't bother to fix it in the kappy read. Also, I explained why I wouldn't have voted for kappy anyway: no recent votecount.

Either way, I hope we can now actually start building a real wagon on Karnos.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 469, JohnnyFarrar wrote:GUYS WHY THE FUCK IS KARNOS STILL ALIVE
Did you vote him?
Persivul
Persivul