Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:56 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Ok so I think that Transcend is just super arrogant town, I don't think scum would take the chance of going to a battlepath and calling out people in case they accidentally slipped. I also don't like how Lowell came in and basically hopped on a wagon than said he would answer anything but when questioned had dissapeared. But what I really want is nnn's reasoning right now
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Creature »

You would say the forest surely.

Lowell is no longer V/LA

VC 2.3
Votecount 2.3

[2] Tommy - Zachstralkita, Raskolnikov
[0] Raskolnikov
[0] Lowell
[0] Zachstralkita
[0] nnn_thekushmountains
[0] AlpacaAlpaca
[1] Transcend - Trivium
[1] JarJarDrinks - Bacde
[1] Trivium - inspectorscout
[0] inspectorscout
[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (6): Tommy, Lowell, nnn_thekushmountains, AlpacaAlpaca, JarJarDrinks, Transcend

With 11 alive, 6 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-17 18:30:00)
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:24 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 648, Trivium wrote:Well shotty's given up, and in my relatively low experience that means he's mafia. Yeah inspector, I suck at this so you should lynch me. That's how this game works, after all. :facepalm:
In post 785, Trivium wrote:What are you going to do about it, lynch me?
Can you stop trying to challenge me?
In post 785, Trivium wrote:inspector is trying to lynch me because it's easy to seem like he's town who thinks I'm dumb or whatever.
yes, maybe i do think that.

Ok, I might bave been pushing too hard for that, but it's not the only thing I want to push a lynch for; I mentioned so much stuff that I think that is scum about you.
In post 798, Trivium wrote:I guess after analysis of the last day I would say my townreads are a bit more confirmed.
Can you please share your analysis of the last day?
In post 790, Zachstralkita wrote:tbf i think the last thing scum would do was pretend not to know who was fucking killed LMFAOOOO thats some bold shit
WIFOM on WIFOM on WIFOM.
In post 791, Zachstralkita wrote:I'd like to put forth the question why is not knowing who died considered a slip?
Did I say it was a slip? Because it's not, it's rather LAMIST ''i dunno who got killed so i aint do it m8''

Can anyone explain transcend scumread? i do disagree with some of his reads, but I don't think they are that bad
uhh if Trivium is so obvtown for you guys, who should I be looking at? (this doesnt mean that I no longer scumread him, but looking at my posts, I do agree that I have been tunneling a bit too much)
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

inspectorscout wrote:
In post 791, Zachstralkita wrote:I'd like to put forth the question why is not knowing who died considered a slip?
Did I say it was a slip? Because it's not, it's rather LAMIST ''i dunno who got killed so i aint do it m8''

/quote]

That's what I implied from your vote. My mistake then.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

mother of all FUCKS you just wanna fuck with me huh quote tags?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Bacde »

So my weekend was awesome thanks for asking guys, sorry though I slacked on this game I plan on getting to it today
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 802, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 648, Trivium wrote:Well shotty's given up, and in my relatively low experience that means he's mafia. Yeah inspector, I suck at this so you should lynch me. That's how this game works, after all. :facepalm:
In post 785, Trivium wrote:What are you going to do about it, lynch me?
Can you stop trying to challenge me?
Sure if you have a problem with it
In post 785, Trivium wrote:inspector is trying to lynch me because it's easy to seem like he's town who thinks I'm dumb or whatever.
yes, maybe i do think that.
Gee thanks. Again, I have to ask somebody playing this game to get a sense of scope

Ok, I might bave been pushing too hard for that, but it's not the only thing I want to push a lynch for; I mentioned so much stuff that I think that is scum about you.
You did. Congratulations.
In post 798, Trivium wrote:I guess after analysis of the last day I would say my townreads are a bit more confirmed.
Can you please share your analysis of the last day?
I meant last real life day, but sure, in my next post.
In post 790, Zachstralkita wrote:tbf i think the last thing scum would do was pretend not to know who was fucking killed LMFAOOOO thats some bold shit
WIFOM on WIFOM on WIFOM.
It's not that much of a paradox, I'm not a fucking mastermind, though I do appreciate the paranoia coming from you. Do you really believe that I as mafia would do that? If so, whatever.
Again, I'm just going to have to say I'm not a mastermind. If you don't believe me, K.

Can anyone explain transcend scumread? i do disagree with some of his reads, but I don't think they are that bad
uhh if Trivium is so obvtown for you guys, who should I be looking at? (this doesnt mean that I no longer scumread him, but looking at my posts, I do agree that I have been tunneling a bit too much)
Don't ever let people convince you you can't get someone lynched, that's mafia logic
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Trivium »

Yesterday (earth time) I saw a bunch of my townreads arguing back and forth and being really paranoid about each other, I feel like there was a lot of pressure and suspicion of tommy, who hasn't gotten much of that really this game, from rask and zach, furthering my townreads of them.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 741, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 670, inspectorscout wrote:I dont have one. Like zach, hes been constantly changing town-scum to me. I dont even understand most of his posts. But, as i said before, i have a gut feeling hes gonna be a mislynch + he said hes gonna post a readlist d2, and since i have other people that i want lynched, its best to keep him alive until then, and by using his readlist you will pretry much see if hes scum or not.
There are 3 scum ppl, even if he is scum, rushing a kill on him isnt needed at all
. Especially for me, since i have other suspects
That line is pretty fucking awful for reasons I don't need to explain. It tickles me the wrong way. I'd be comfortable with a scout lynch today. I am aware this was said pre-flip. It does not change the context at all. I was going to say he was null today but that line fucks me up.
Not just the bolded. The whole post is so bad when you look @ it when it took place.

He makes that post after shotty selfvotes to L-1 and 2 players post intent to hammer (technically it was after hammer but it was a minute off). What's the point of making that post when the lynch is all but inevitable? This is a post from someone that knows how shotty is about to flip.

Not to mention shotty was one of the few people scout actually gave us a read on and he supposedly thought he was scummy. Yet he didn't say jack shit about the wagon on him while it was forming. Only after the outcome was certain did he speak up.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 752, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 655, Trivium wrote:What do you think about my posts that matter, scout? Yeah, of course jarjar. I'm so patient. Dunn knows just how patient I am.
So, can anyone guess what he meant with this question? I read it as 'you called my potssts useless, so what do you think about the posts that matter?' I replied to that, then he says I'm dodging like hell and he was 'so gonna fuckin kill' me.
He tried to frame me into 'being drmy' scumpartner, if he flipped scum he would be sure of the next kill.
He was wrong
In post 719, Trivium wrote:VOTE: Transcend
Inspector is probably town given that my thing with drshotty was wrong.
...and directly votes for the guy that thakes the most pro-town actions. Easy, after NK'ing dunn, no? - but not after voting for an ongoing wagon. Please.
VOTE: trivium
How does that statement make any sense if he believes triv is scum?

How could that possibly be triv trying to frame scout if Triv knows for a fact that drmy ISN'T gonna flip scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VOTE: inspectorscout
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Tommy »

In post 797, Raskolnikov wrote:You don't scumread any of the actives then?
I'll have something to say about Transcend, but that's bound up in the hammer, so it'll have to wait too. Shouldn't be too much longer - I think we're getting near prod time for the players who haven't appeared. I find it hard to believe Scout is for real about Trivium, but I think it's most likely just because he's tunnelling.
Ugh and why does it feel like you're appeasing me here.
Confirmation bias!
I admitted to blind voting you as sheeping earlier and scumread you now from mostly gut and you don't have any problem with that?
If I'd known at the time that you'd voted without posting a reason, I would have pushed you for one. But I think it's often justified to say, 'I don't have a steer right now, so I'm sheeping this player I respect'. Town should act like a town, not a rabble of individualists.
Nothing you want to point out about it, nothing you want to ask? Like just assuming I'm wrong/misunderstood as opposed to malicious probably shouldn't happen if you're town unless you're really confident with your read on me.
Right now I'm getting fairly pro-town vibes off you.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Trivium »

Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Trivium »

Jarjar reads null town to me, especially since pretty much all of my scumreads seem susp of him. I already could of gone for a inspector lynch today, now there's a wagon forming so here I go.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Transcend »

I'm legitimately tempted to sub out if you all lynch my confident tr.

Prodge.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Transcend »

Will respond to shit when i get home
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Creature »

Prodding nnn_thekushmountains
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

kush's " reasoning " isn't really a core part of anything today he did say he forgot
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Trivium »

Seriously transcend? You're tempted to sub out just because we lynched somebody you didn't want us to? Sorry to break it to you, but that's going to happen in quite a few of your games, my friend. Anyway, zach is right, kush said he forgot. I don't think I'm going to let him off for that, and I will be watching very closely, but yeah his lack of posting kind of forces us not to be able to lynch him.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

I think i knew he was at L1 but i forgot to get a claim.
v/la on weekends
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

honestly i had no idea if he was scum or not. he said something that i thought was kinda scummy. I didn't actually filter him though. Mostly I was just kinda bored.
v/la on weekends
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Tommy »

Kush, when you hammered, had you read this exchange?
In post 654, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 650, Trivium wrote:Intent to hammer if jarjar doesn't for some reason, or if someone backs off.
wait for him to post before u do anything.
In post 655, Trivium wrote:Yeah, of course jarjar. I'm so patient. Dunn knows just how patient I am.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 762, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 744, Trivium wrote:Why wouldn't you lynch inspector? What has inspector done that is so townie to you that you wouldn't lynch him?
Smooth transition. Please die.
VOTE: Trivium
Very good observation, but I don't agree with it. inspector has had a keen eye on this game the whole time and I have no idea why his slots being lynched.
In post 780, Zachstralkita wrote:Also that colored reads list is pretty close to a scum claim from Transcend
Eh
In post 785, Trivium wrote:I think transcend is mafia and inspector is trying to lynch me because it's easy to seem like he's town who thinks I'm dumb or whatever. And for everybody's information, I actually didn't notice who died. What are you going to do about it, lynch me? I think for trying to lynch me for something like that, inspector scout goes way down into my scumreads.
Think of an alternate name for a sandwich
Think of the opposite of in

Follow suit.
In post 787, Zachstralkita wrote:
inspectorscout wrote:
In post 780, Zachstralkita wrote:Also that colored reads list is pretty close to a scum claim from Transcend
Why?
According to my calculations there's a 70% chance that he just used colors to make himself try and look town

there is a small 30% chance that the colors are completely irrelevant
It's 30%. The colors are NAI. I've done colored reads in other games to designate tiers.
In post 792, Raskolnikov wrote:Was gonna leave catchup for tomorrow but not much happened I think.

Transcend unvoting scumread for day off would normally be weird but he's obvtowned this game and there was that quickhammer

Inspectorscout misrepping trivium there; townreading someone and questioning someone else townreading them is NOT contradictory or scummy unless done in a scummy manner. I think scout uses this as lazy vote justification but what feels weird is that it sounds confident and not like the scout who was giving newbtown vibes earlier. Attacking the townslip feels like exaggeration; I would say hey this is probably not a townslip, I wouldn't go the other way and say it's 100% faked impossible to be a townslip. Looking back scout hates trivium though so this might be tunnelling or confbiasing from him, admittedly not paid scout much attention this game. Townread triv tho so don't want this push succeeding.

Still hate all the lamist reasoning I'm seeing everywhere.

Tommy revisit
Tommy's super reserved and argues well enough that he'd have to be half decent scum to pull this play off, in answering the questions given to him he's okay. assigning reasoning to my naked vote is humorous, it also potentially shows hes not paying attention to me (iow trying to read me) but mainly it was funny reading. What I really don't like is that he plays like a wuss and hasn't voted since d1, most of his energy is used defensively but I don't feel like he's trying too hard to read the people he's talking to either. His logic is fine and I can't point out specific scummy posts but I don't see town-impetus/drive or anything to townread. Finds kush at fault (not an unreasonable thing to wagon someone for!); doesn't push or vote there, waiting for kush to get back but cmon do something! Most people would complain at kush not coming, be annoyed at their lack of productivity in this situation, probably push a secondary scumread in the meanwhile or just do something other than answer questions and appear completely unfazed.
Funnily enough when I initially voted tommy today I didn't feel any scumreads strongly in the game and was just sheeping transcend onto a null but I think he's scum now.

Zachs similar in playing like a wuss and hes focusing on scout way more than tommy right now, but not even pressuring/pushing there in-as-much-as casting(throwing?) shade like he did to dunn earlier, reads cowardly. I feel like zach/tommy is distancing/bussing because neither seem to really give a fuck in their exchange and their priority feeling directed elsewhere. The "personality" out for zach's scum stuff makes feeling 100% on this read annoying though and I want to push other scummy just to avoid dealing with this headache.

Probably have to revisit a lot of day 1 reads too tomorrow though most of them seem afk anyways. I'm really tired and this was more tonal intuitive than usual but transcend I want you to respond to this stuff since I kind-of maybe sort-of half respect you at this point. Damn this way took too long.
I'm glad you respect my thoughts this game. I will respect your reads as well. I've read over what you've had to say, and I agree with it for the most part. I unvoted Tommy because I think I misinterpreted his posts about kush. I kinda wanna vote Lowell/JarJar but one slot is AFK and the other slot has so much resistance. The Zach/Tommy read I don't agree with. I think their interactions are not indicative of a team, therefore one or none is scum. Would say Tommy>Zach rn. I also like inspector's confidence. It reads very genuine even if I don't agree with his reads.
In post 800, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Ok so I think that Transcend is just super arrogant town, I don't think scum would take the chance of going to a battlepath and calling out people in case they accidentally slipped. I also don't like how Lowell came in and basically hopped on a wagon than said he would answer anything but when questioned had dissapeared. But what I really want is nnn's reasoning right now
I'd be super down to vote Lowell with you if he weren't V/LA.
In post 805, Bacde wrote:So my weekend was awesome thanks for asking guys, sorry though I slacked on this game I plan on getting to it today
I look forward to what you have to say :)
In post 809, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 752, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 655, Trivium wrote:What do you think about my posts that matter, scout? Yeah, of course jarjar. I'm so patient. Dunn knows just how patient I am.
So, can anyone guess what he meant with this question? I read it as 'you called my potssts useless, so what do you think about the posts that matter?' I replied to that, then he says I'm dodging like hell and he was 'so gonna fuckin kill' me.
He tried to frame me into 'being drmy' scumpartner, if he flipped scum he would be sure of the next kill.
He was wrong
...and directly votes for the guy that thakes the most pro-town actions. Easy, after NK'ing dunn, no? - but not after voting for an ongoing wagon. Please.
VOTE: trivium
How does that statement make any sense if he believes triv is scum?

How could that possibly be triv trying to frame scout if Triv knows for a fact that drmy ISN'T gonna flip scum?
Man......
In post 810, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: inspectorscout
VOTE: JarJarDrinks

Dgaf about the resistance
In post 811, Tommy wrote:
In post 797, Raskolnikov wrote:You don't scumread any of the actives then?
I'll have something to say about Transcend, but that's bound up in the hammer, so it'll have to wait too. Shouldn't be too much longer - I think we're getting near prod time for the players who haven't appeared. I find it hard to believe Scout is for real about Trivium, but I think it's most likely just because he's tunnelling.
I'm here bud what do you wanna say about me.

And it's very evident that Scout is real about Triviium. He genuinely thinks that he contradicted himself.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm back. Give me some time to get my bearings.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”